• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kalos Chronicles

(Yes, I know the Title doesn't stick out.)

Brady was walking out of the third gym, now just earning the Rumble Badge, most people doubted his strength because he was only 13, but they were quickly corrected when either his Aggron or Nidoking beat them, he was targeted by many Shiny Collectors, as he calls them, because if his shiny Sylveon and Honedge.

He walked into the town, looking at his rumble badge, the townsfolk looking at him wide-eyed and the badge, he then put it in his case, then putting that in his bag with his pokeballs and other essentials

Brady soon reached a clearing, he let his pokemon out to relax, not hearing the rustling in the bushes...

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Random OOC blather removed from the thread as pure OOC messages in an RP forum thread are NOT allowed by our RP forum rules.

If you want to discuss the RP, have a place for people to ask if they want to join, etc, start a discussion thread for this RP in the RP discussion boards.

This thread doesn't really have much for other players to go on on as well. You have literally no description of your character and only a very vague description of a setting (for that matter, why would townspeople look wide-eyed at some random trainer with a random badge? In the Pokemon World, that's just another Tuesday!), there's very little indication of where exactly you want this to go and what exactly are you trying to do here.

I suggest you read the RP forum rules and actually try a little harder as you continue this thread.

(Let's see if I can pick this up a bit)

Tsubaki counted her newly-received winnings for that day, practically over the moon with what she had. Thanks to winning a gym battle, plus winning some extra cash from a few weak trainers, she had a good twenty five thousand yen on her now, enough to cover a quarter of Camellia House's debts in one fell swoop, if she sent every last penny to Miss Fumiko.

"Before we can send this off, we'll need a little bit of spending money, at least for tonight, though, Euro," she said to her meowth, "So, let's look for a few more trainers to mug money off of, and then, we'll get dinner, and send this to Miss Fumiko, ok?"

Though exhausted from the long day of battling, the meowth agreed, eager to eat. "Meow!"

Brady sighed, as he watched his Sylveon prance around the field, he would have to get going to get his Leaf Badge soon, and catch a Fire Type. [Oi, this'll be fun.] he thought sarcastically.

"Wow I`m stuffed" said Jade "How about you splash" he said to his pokemon, "Squirtle, Squirt!" replied squirtle. "Well we deserved it after that gym battle, that was tough!" he said as he started to walk out of the restaurant they had just eaten in.

Ren was simply there, unaware of everything else... mostly because ///// had dozed off on a bench due to staying up all night. ///// had come here in hopes that maybe something halfway exciting would happen while ///// were there, because it seemed things were happening across other regions, but nothing did. Still asleep, ///// rolled off the bench and awoke with a start.
"Urgh... did I..?" ///// questioned. "Crap, I did! Two days here and I fall asleep in random places like a weirdo!" ///// checked to make sure all three of ///// Pokémon were there. "Yep," ///// muttered to /////self as ///// looked for somewhere to go to maybe let ///// Pokémon out to exercise.

Last edited:
Tsubaki placed her earnings into a purse labelled 'Camellia', and wandered into the town, hands shoved deep in her pockets. She wanted to pick her target wisely, preferably, one who was weak, and could pay out a lot...

Her attention was turned to a trainer with a Squirtle, leaving a s=restaurant. If they could afford a fancy lab starter, and to eat at a restaurant, then they could probably pay out handsomely.

"Oy, you," she demanded, "How's about a quick one on one? Me and my meowth, vs you and your Squirtle?"

"Seriously?" "ok then, if its a battle you want, then its a battle well give you" Squirtle ran forward and entered a battle stance "You ready?" Asked Jade with determination in his eyes

"You bet I am," Tsubaki answered, "You can afford a fancy lab starter, so, you can pay out handsomely, can't you? So don't be cheap, when you lose!"

Euro stepped forward, adopting a low battle stance. "Y'see, I need some money for dinner tonight. Winning against you'll be the difference between cheap ramen, and steak! I'll let you move first."

"Hah sure if you can win that is" said Jade "Splash use water pulse!" Squirtle concentrated and sent a sphere of concentrated water straight at meowth.

Last edited:
Tsubaki smirked. The old first move trick was once again, proving to have worked its magic.

"Euro, protect," she said bluntly, and the meowth obediently put up a wall of blue light, preventing the move from doing any damage.

After walking for a short while, ///// find a park near a restaurant. ///// was planning to grab some grubbin before seeing two trainers talking about battle. Not wanting to get mixed up in it and not wanting to seem awkward, ///// ended up just going to the park empty bellied. Finding a good position to sneakily watch the battle while appearing to just be sitting there, ///// let out her three Pokémon: a recently evolved Dewott, a bored-looking Kirlia, and a Fomantis, which squeaked excitedly upon release. "There ya go, play and don't get killed," ///// said absentmindedly, knowing that the 3 could take care of themselves. Dewott went off to practice new Razor Shell techniques on an unlucky tree, and Kirlia lead Fomantis towards a patch of flowers. Ren, however, was sneakily watching the battle, trying to learn how to not get beat up in battle, which wasn't ///// strong suit.

Last edited:
"You're gonna have to do better than that," Tsubaki said bluntly, "Actually, no, don't. I need your money, so if you keep making stupid mistakes, you'll lose, and then, you're gonna have to pay up."

Euro nodded at her mistress, before going back to teh battle.

"Euro, use payday! Throw your coin down the hole!"

The meowth took the golden coin from her forehead, and it grew to a tremendous size, and began to glow, before she rolled it right down the hole ten squirtle had just dug.

Squirtle was hit out of the hole, weak from the hits hes taken,

"Ok splash lets show them what we can do, use aqua jet!" Squirtle flew up in a jet of water soaring quickly towards meowth.

"Euro, use fury swipes!"

The meowth replaced the coin on her head, and jumped up high in the air, in the hopes of getting the squirtle, but she couldn't get up high enough, and ended up butt-planti g on the ground seconds later.

Squirtle thinking that he was going to be hit flew down and crashed causing it to faint and cause a cloud of dust

"Splash!" yelled Jade "Are you ok?"

Euro shared a glance with her mistress. This meant that tonight, the team was finally eating something other than cheap ramen. A great day of winnings, plus a good dinner, for the first time in months...Today had been the best.

"So, whatcha payin'?" she scoffed, "Depending on how much you give me, I might be able to put a little bit more into my savings for Miss Fumiko!"

Ren mentally noted to never assume your attacker is done and to pay close attention to them at all times. Smiling slightly because ///// learned a juicy tidbit, ///// also mentally notes that ///// needs to tell her Pokémon... and get ///// and ///// Pokémon some food when the battle finishes. ///// stomach grumbles in anticipation of a nice meal.

Last edited:
Tsubaki raised an eyebrow. "Charity? I don't do charity," she scoffed, "My orphanange is in danger of being closed down, cuz we're in debt, and Miss Fumiko is behind on our bills. One hundred thousand yen is what I need, to help her pay it off."

She put her hand on her hip. "But for now, I'll take your 2000. That'll buy me dinner, without eating into my savings."

"Well I guess thats a noble cause" Said Jade, he handed over the money and started to look for somewhere to stay that night, "Well cya around I guess" he said as he walked of to the closest hotel where he could heal his squirtle.

Seeing that the restaurant was (finally) free to enter without any possible awkwardness happening, ///// leapt up. "Dee! Kia! Fo! Food time!" Dee, the Dewott, instantly rushed over, sharing Ren's liking of food. Kia, the Kirlia, and Fo, the Fomantis, slowly but surely made their way over. Once Ren had returned them to their Pokéballs, ///// eagerly began speedwalking to the restaurant.

Last edited:
Jade entered the pokemon center and gave his Squirtle to the nurse "It`ll only be five minutes, she said" Jade then walked over to look at the map on the wall, "Coumarine city huh?" he said to himself "I heard there is a grass gym there" there was a quick flash of light followed by another one of his pokemon coming out, "Well I always have your help, right Pyro?" he asked "Quil!" replied his Quilava.

After a few minutes of waiting the nurse called for him. She gave him his squirtle and he left for a hotel to stay at for the soon to come night.

Rex would enter the town folowed by a quilladin"Wow that was a hard battle!''he d' say to his quilladin"Looks like we are staying here for tonight,lets find a place to rest and heal you budy"he d' start looking for a place to stay tonight.he d' look at the poke center"Perfect!"he d' run to the poke center.he d' enter the poke center.he d give his pokemons to nurse"It would be done soon"she said"Il wait here"he d' fell asleap while waitig.(btw ppl im new in rping so...don't judge me)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rex would wake up still sleapy,he d' look around"Huh...where am i?"and then he realized he is still at poke centar,he d slowly walk up to nurse"Good morning"she d' say.he d' reply"Good morning,im sory for sleaping here,i was just soo tired."the nurse replyed"It's fine,and here is your pokemons""Thank you"he d' take his pokemons"Good bye""Bye"the nurse replyed.he d' leave the poke centar.he d' call out his pokemons,quilladin and cubone"We gota train if we wana defeat the gym."he d' say to them."Lets see if there is some trainers around"

Jade walked out of the hotel after a good nights rest he was ready to leave for route 12 so he could get to the next city. He looked around the city one last time and decided it was time to leave.

Last edited:
He was walking around the city seraching for some trainers,when he saw a trainer with a squirtle"Hey, can we battle,i gota train for the gym"he asked nervouslyn

He heard someone call from away "How well did this go last time" he murmered to himself "Sure double or single battle" he asked hoping this wouldn`t end like it did last time.

Last edited:
"I think you mean I won`t ask for money when YOU lose" he said with a smirk on his face "You ready Splash?" his squirtle nodded and ran forward ready for battle "Let`s go!" yelled Jade

Cubone was sent flying droping his bone."Cubone!"cubone would stand up picikng his bone "lets do it cubone,use bonemerang while his still in air!"cubone would trow his bone at splash.

"Use rapid spin!" Splash spun in his shell hitting the bone away "Now use aqua jet!" Squirtle turned into to a jet of water and flew toward cubone from above.