• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Does anyone else ever feel like this could be like an anime or something if it were more organized?

Like I sometimes feel this could be a minecraft pocket edition roleplay.

Also question: Isn't Ollie still a dog?

JPSomeone

AWWWWW DANG IT, I was gonna make Asta call Ollie, Dog Boi as a funny lil nickname if he appeared in the classroom like that.

After math class is the rest of the day freetime?

it happens in RP threads. people just vanish from an rp without a trace. ties with them not being less active in the forums overall. who knows they could show up any second, just happens

Monday- Mr. Martin-Gym. Mr.Blaise-Math. Principal Freezeflame-Hero Training.
Tuesday- Principal Freezeflame-Power Control.
Wednesday- Mr.Blaise-Hero Studies, Language Arts Ms.Kelly-Art.
Thursday- Ms.Seena-Basic Hero Work Ms.Kelly-Art.
Friday- Mr.Martin-Social Studies. Mr.Blaise-Power Training.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
image.jpg
Who should be added to this scene?

wahhhh..
hey, guys.
im really, really sorry for my inactivity! school’s been keeping me so beyond occupied at this point, not to mention track and appointments and blahblahblah. by the time i got home, i was so exhausted that i just fell asleep immediately.
luckily, i should be able to get a better sleep schedule in, as my next few days are completely open.
again, so sorry for the disappearance, should be much better from here on out. thank you! < 3

JPSomeone

Don't think there's a point for me character to post rn since the only thing hes doing is thinking also I wanted to say the rp is going kinda slow, like OG naruto pace mind picking up the pace just a little dbs super pace?