• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Sorry for the inactivity. I had some shool stuff to do, and I had the flu so I wasn’t able to post. Where are we in the RP so far since I missed out on a ton of stuff

It’s a secret

And we’re all at Soul and Tara’s dorm, and Soul just beat up a punching bag. Now y’all are leaving to get on your PJs and get your affair in order for Lion King at Movie Night.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
image.jpg
Full power forms of my characters

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
@Cryronn the Mudkip
@MarcelGalliard790
I hate to break to ya but Asta isnt going down without a fight, even tho he doesn't have power he has weapons that slice, repel, deflect, you name it his weapons can do it.
Except the only draw back is that Asta cant have powers of his own, if he did the weapons would suck the power out of him. Cause if you have powers you cant wield the weapons.

DoggoKing22

Aight. So this might be OP, but Jesie’s stand, Stinger, can make specific people move around when time is stopped besides the stand user (Jesie). Jesie can make other people move around in stopped time by touching them and then quickly stopping time.

JPSomeone

Aight. So this might be OP, but Jesie’s stand, Stinger, can make specific people move around when time is stopped besides the stand user (Jesie). Jesie can make other people move around in stopped time by touching them and then quickly stopping time.
See I would like to agree and say that's op but if Jesie was part of what Mr.NewTodoroki plans I'm all for it. As long as he targets Marcel and Soul cause ya know by technicality they are most op unless your counting Asta's Anti Power Weapons which makes him come out on top. Though we should settle who wins the tournament now with a quick bracket.

DoggoKing22

I was about to say that Jesie was mostly going to target Marcel and Soul since he’s just as OP. But here’s a flaw: when he stops time with another person, the amount of time stopped gets cut in half to 5 seconds instead of 10 when Jesie stops time by himself

Meh, that removed some of the fun.

And time Stop seems a wee bit overkill. I would think that if they get in contact, they can stop that person in time for 5-10 seconds... or something.

Also Soul can only activate his Full Power Mode for 1-3 minutes at a time, at least when he’s battling a strong opponent.

DoggoKing22

That’s not that bad of a idea. Also, Jesie’s time stop works like DIO’s and Jotaro’s in JJBA, when time stops around them and they can move.

JPSomeone

Here's the thing though, this specific rp has made days and nights least at most 2 pages. So using that calculation and the people in the tournament (is it ffa hunger games style? Or is matches?) The tournament is gonna at least 6 pages

JPSomeone

Okay. It’s FFA Hunger Games Style with duos for the first round. Once 8 people (I changed it to 8 instead of 16) are left, or 4 duos, it’s a bracket style tournament.
Kk so can you make a list so I can make a bracket and the randomize the winner of do we wanna choose a winner so someone can get more character development in the rp

I as planning for battles to be decided as we go along for character development and stuff.

Also a new drawback to Full Power: He cannot control it very well. I plan to have a concentrated form of it, but that won’t be for a few more events. He can barely control how his mind races while he does it at the current moment.