• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
So I read up with everything and so I dedicated my post to making the rp have a set track maybe a time skip then a normal school day would be fun?

Also could Asta share a dorm with Wes if that fine with you @WanderingHarebell ?

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
1. How did you do the anime images, I am curious.
2. I could kind of do with an idea on how to bring Jaz and Alec back into the roleplay.
3. Who will their roommates be?

JPSomeone

Can Asta just do a good lol wack on the head to Ollie? Because Idk how his powers tie into the mainstream story and Asta's swords story line wise would be good to knock the sense and this "voice" out of his head.

Last edited:
Name: Pyro Flase
Species:Human
Appearance:Matted-down black hair and orange eyes. He wears a black suit and a red tie, as well as black dress pants and oddly tennis shoes and sunglasses.
Abilities and Powers: Pyromancy - You know what this is. Chain - Can disable one of an opponent’s powers or a part of a power. Say your opponent had flight and fire. He could disable one of those powers.
Personality: Despite his stern dress code, he’s quite nice and loves to have fun. He arrived at the school a while ago and has become the favorite teacher of many due to his bombastic personality.
Important Traits:He was a student at a high school far away when he was younger. He ended up changing his name after an event causing the school to shut down.

Well, it only works for 10-20 minutes. Also if the opponent has one power, it just lessens the effect, like not being able to use pyromancy as well as you could.

Also the reason it’s for so long is because he’s an adult with more experience.

JPSomeone

Wait then who are my characters sharing a dorm with, I guess they will just have to share the same dorm then.
Thought Jaz was gonna share a dorm with Asta? But ok.

Anyways if you are gonna have a movie night go ahead stop dragging the day out xd

Last edited:
Here's a thing for the possesser.

Name: Thomas
Species: Human
Appearance: Messy blond hair, wears a black hoodie, purple eyes.
Abilities and Powers: Aura Power, Possess Power.
Aura Power: depending on his emotion, Thomas can be surrounded by aura. It boosts his strength, endurance, speed, and gives him additional powers.
Possess Power: He can control one person if they are consumed by a negative emotion, but he can only possess them if he gives them some of his power.
Personality: Thomas is a teen who always gets his way. Although he's still young, he is a feared villain by lots of people, going by the name, "The Puppeteer."
Way of Application: He doesn't go to the school, so. ...none.
Important Traits: He only can control Oliver.
Crush: None.
Other: Thunder Quack.

( and, I just wanted to add this)
AURA CHART.

Blue: The user is in full control
Purple: The user is trying to control
Red: the user has no control.

I had “Insane Asylum” as a villain idea for a while. His powers were... ironically, complete possesion, though the whole thing is a lot more... Nope. He also had the power of void claws.

And ironically, I made “Insane Asylum” before I even indebted what “The Puppeteer” was.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
So here is my character's friend.

bCQOSjrCGJLLnWdYl4hHq4hZCK3-AADtwuDgUWJ1V-mCVEbasQ3biFSp5VRmZofJ23TxkP1_0cq2w20ruLCBDHejqVi1Rxn5IkRGT44Y8OXcjpo_aIFaHrBDTExdnw76mzk2LqSn

Name: Jesie "JoJo" Jontako

Species: Human

Appearance: (look at picture above)

Abilities and Powers: He is a stand user. A stand is sort of a fighting ghost only the user can see. People who are not stand users can't see stands. (Stands are from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, so they're not my idea. This specific stand, however, I made myself.)

Personality: He sometimes gets cocky, always hungry, doesn't care about anyone who is not his friend

Way of Application: Passed test

Important Traits: Stand Users can see other stands controlled by different stand users

Crush: None

Other: Stand Name: Stinger - The stand is as fast as lightning, has a punching speed of over 300 punches per minute. It is also the color of a bee, hence the name "Stinger", and it can stop time for a brief 10 seconds
Thunder Quack
Jesie gave Christian a special object that can let him see different stands, including his

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Sorry for the double post
@Shadow_Pup you could make the siblings share a room with a bunk bed
Also question for everyone who do you ship in the story rn since the 1 day has gone on for like 7 pages

I ship: Soul and Maya
Maya and Marcel
Porko and Maya
Maya and Ollie
Marcel and Aclava
Aclava and Maya
Wes and Ozzie
Christian and Maya
Aclava and Christian
Tara and Porko
Tara and Alex
Wes and Tara
Tara and Christian
Tara and Marcel
Basically alot of ships

And @DoggoKing22 that is a bit broken to do 300 punches per second the only people who can handle it are:
Asta
Soul
Christian
And All the staff members
I wanna see it in a fight kinda
It be like
killua-zoldyck-godspeed-gif-7.gif

I made this character a while back for a book series/comic I may create in the future. His power is if he dies he gets to live the day over figuring out how to survive that day, he goes insane from this power and becomes a serial killer no one can stop. Unless he goes through a day where he only dies if he kills someone and then he can't kill that person until the next day. It's complicated and hard to explain.

JPSomeone

I made this character a while back for a book series/comic I may create in the future. His power is if he dies he gets to live the day over figuring out how to survive that day, he goes insane from this power and becomes a serial killer no one can stop. Unless he goes through a day where he only dies if he kills someone and then he can't kill that person until the next day. It's complicated and hard to explain.
Wait so your Bloodlust can't die (and like stay dead)?

200 POST WOOOOOOOOOO PARTYYYYY