• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Anyway. This is basically what I look like in this RP.

Attachments

• 98CB5E7A-35EA-467C-BE94-ED7DAE17FCB5.jpeg
    98CB5E7A-35EA-467C-BE94-ED7DAE17FCB5.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 40

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Arsene is a persona who is always chasing down criminals who are worse than him. He is an anti-hero. He is based on the character Arsene lupin from the French author Maurice Leblanc. He is the persona of Joker and He has got some amazing powers.

618275BA-290F-44A8-B54F-35E090A5C4BE.jpeg
ohoho, whats this? a shameless maya plugin sketch?? that’d be correct!
uhhh this is what maya canonically looks like

wait ew i just realized how blurry it is that’s so lame

okay anyways i wanted to ask everyone first if it was okay if i drew their characters as well!!

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

Yo good drawing! It's fine if you drew me. I'm pretty sure on the beginning of page two on this discussion, I posted a picture of what my character looks like in this RP

okay perfect!! thank you guys for letting me draw them~
originally i was gonna just draw them all without asking, because it’s kind of a weird thing to ask permission for, but once i drew a guy’s OC for him without asking and he freaked out.. so maybe im just a bit paranoid now lol
anyways, i’ll be drawing the characters in the order you guys tell me, like first come first serve. so first it’ll be Soul and Tara, followed by Christian, and so on.

DoggoKing22

aight my friends, i gotta bounce....literally. I'm going to a trampoline park with my family. I wont be back on in, like, another 2 hours. Take care!

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
image.jpg
Name: Porco Galliard
Species: Half Human Half Demon
Appearance: He has the same height and scar across right eye from the bullies. However unlike Marcel he has the red eyes exactly on both sides of his face instead of one being soulless. His clothes are as shown in the picture. And he has horns and wings exactly like Marcel
Powers: Persona Captain Kidd and Brimstone lasers like Marcel
Personality: His personality can change depending on the mood, but he is usually smart, funny, and overall just an awesome guy to be around
Important traits: Just like Marcel if too much energy is used on the Persona it needs to recharge.
Crush: N/A
Other: Thunder Quack

You already posted, but accepted anyway.

Also Roomates for dorms. As I think I’ve stated, a dorm with people of two opposites genders is okay... but...

Please don’t go overboard, or anywhere in that direction, or I’ll have to call the mods.

Tara and Soul are open to roommates.

DoggoKing22

Honestly, i don't care on who my roommate is. I'll let the other people in this RP decide if they want to be my roommate. Also I have school tomorrow, so I'm prolly gonna go offline now.

pfft, i genuinely laughed at that. speaking of crushes, maya wont be developing one for a very long time, just because im a loser for development, and it could still honestly be on anyone! stay tuned ;>

also, maya is in need of a roommate as well !