• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
I have an idea. What if all of our characters had a theme? It can be when they're fighting. It's not a good fight if there's no music, am I right?

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
I heavily based my character on anime's I like and my personality

So Asta's theme songs are based on his personality/mine since we have to work hard since we have no powers

Make it:
And

Self Made:
Actual battle theme though
This is his theme
And he ever had a power I mean ever it would be Jajanken or Emperor Of Time, maybe even godspeed:speed of lightning

No offense @Lillipup07 but your character is kind of controlling the roleplay a little too much, I get that you may have a set story for Oliver but don't rush it I have a feeling that this roleplay will last long so we really don't need to rush things too much. I don't mean to hurt your feelings or anything but just don't rush it, I feel like this really needs to be said.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
No offense @Lillipup07 but your character is kind of controlling the roleplay a little too much, I get that you may have a set story for Oliver but don't rush it I have a feeling that this roleplay will last long so we really don't need to rush things too much. I don't mean to hurt your feelings or anything but just don't rush it, I feel like this really needs to be said.
Thank you for saying it once again cause I felt like I said it again I would of been pushing it a bit too far

I feel like I should be the voice of reason here. If anything does get out of hand like a lot of s*** happens in one day I will ask you guys to tone it down a bit. If that's ok with you.

We have Freezeflame, who actually teaches two classes, Power Control and Hero Training. Then we have Blaise who does Hero Studies, Math, Language Arts, and Power Training.
Then we have everyone else. I'm not fit to make bios since the only two important teachers are the ones I listed so PPPPPbbbbbtttt...
Mr. Martin: Power-Can create water from water vapor. Teaches-Social Studies, Gym.
Ms. Kelly: Power-Can control plants as well as animals in the wild. Teaches-Science, Art.
and Ms. Seena: Power-Can manipulate her body to make it into blades or weapons. Teaches-Basic Hero Work.

I'm sorry, I'm tired and they'e not that important...
We'll talk about classes later... I'm going to bed.