• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

Yeah yeah hold on. Btw Soul’s gonna Choose 3 people (2 girls and 1 boy to balance out the gender ratio) to help him do a small tour of the school. That’s gonna be the last thing we do.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Freezeflame should just hand Chris, Soul, and Asta the their respective trophies or participation awards separating. Maybe getting called during the Halloween event so that we dont waste time now

Okey I’ll do the new student introduce, we’ll do the awardz and stuff, everyone will say something and have sum extra drama- but then we all go to bed, before the dance Soul gets 3 other people to tour the newbies, and they tour, go back to the dance, and see all the people who got there like 20 minutes ago and then Halloween Shit.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Okey I’ll do the new student introduce, we’ll do the awardz and stuff, everyone will say something and have sum extra drama- but then we all go to bed, before the dance Soul gets 3 other people to tour the newbies, and they tour, go back to the dance, and see all the people who got there like 20 minutes ago and then Halloween Shit.
When ur tired of explaining things be like

I've heard it more than enough not trying to be rood ;-; tbh I would rather hear Alexis story. Also stop side questing we need main story exp xd

"Stop side questing," he says

you're in for a bad time.

Also fine backstory. much of it we've already known (except it doesn't explain how you have the ten tails) but it's fine. Speaking of backstoryIi should probably explain Aclava's backstory. Eh, I wrote it out so ill be fine.

Way too much exposition.

Soul: “Holy god why do you all have such tragic And long backstories?”
Marcel: “Because whoever’s Made us likes Exposition.”

ALSO YOU CAN JOIN. ALL THE NEW STUDENTS WERE CALLED DOWN TO THR FIELD (this includes Alexis.)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Porco: Hehe boi!
Alexis: Why would you do dis Marcel *Facepalms*
Marcel: *Instead of doing Jojo poses does the Merged Zamasu Pose* I am justice given form