• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Wights are Mindless frozen husks. They require to feed on human souls to not turn into these husks. But the costume I put Alexis in was the costume of Ani the wight.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I don’t really know what to type so if you guys want just auto my characters moving to the arena because if I posted it would be super short

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
So... can you inform me on what occurred recently in the RP?
Name: Mitja Korosec
Species: Human
Appearance: Mitja wears an old dull grey winter coat, with stained jeans. He is blonde with blue eyes, standing at an average height. Even his face looks worn out. He wields a sword that looks brand new, though it was made before he was born.
Abilities and Powers: 1. Potion Brewing 2. Barrier Spells 3. Medic
Personality: Mitja is considerate and empathetic. Most of the time, he supports people in need, rarely using his sword. Mitja has hypochondria and is incredibly shy. He often has zero self confidence, which may effect his role has a supporter/healer. Maybe there could be character development somehow?
Way of Application: Recommendation, due to his remarkable healing and supporting abilities.
Important Traits: Outstanding medic, stays away from any conflict, and... Thunder Quack.
Crush: No One, he prefers to stay away from that.
Other: He has a natural Slovenian accent, making it hard to understand him.

Last edited:
if everyone's introductions are done then it's on Cryronn to end the new student introduction.

Everyone is active on the site now, but there's nothing left to post. were waiting for FreezeFlame.

Unless........ I hijack the RP (I won't)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
I don’t really know what to type so if you guys want just auto my characters moving to the arena because if I posted it would be super short
X
But I have just been waiting for @5DigitNeb Since I don't know when I should have Marcel and Porco jump in and show Freezeflame that Sinclair had slashed Porco across the chest.
Theres ur answer

@SwiftSwoobat accepted!

Also REEEEE DIDNT GET ANY ALERTS FROM THIS CHAT AAAAAAA-

A few of you need to respond as well to keep this active (wintersolstice I may or may not be talking about you and a few other notorious non-responders (that was a joke XD))

JPSomeone

X to REVIVE was SUPER EFFECTIVE!
I thought this died then my interest in RP went down a bit since lil to nothing hit my interest

JPSomeone

Maya's white girl party is at a off brand Starbucks.
All the Girls: OMG LEMME TAKE A PICTURE OF MY LATTE BEFORE I DRINK IT SO I CAN POST IT ON INSTAGRAM
All the Guys: How long do we have to be here?
Soul: As long as it takes, it's my girlfriend's b-day!
All the Guys: UGH
Tbh I ain't gonna lie, I like me some coffee. Especially a mocha but I dont get it often bcuz coffee stops growth in height.

how dare you assume maya would take a picture of her latte

mayas actual post:
“guys its not my birthday but the barista let me pet his dog lol”

also do we meet the evil starbucks barista here

JPSomeone

I mean like girl + coffee = 80% of the time they take pictures. Also get out a here with that barista xd

EEEEVVVVVILLLLLLLLL

By the way, totally unrelated to Soul changing his hairstyle, but he’s definitely gotten a major self-confidence boost.
(I’m surprised that nobody in-rp commented on both changes besides Tara)

A5AA59BA-DECF-4094-96BF-710538DD8CF9.png
20CC618F-8295-480C-8D2E-E311AFA04096.png

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
@Kyle From Hoenn 2 things my dude.
1: I was thinking about the festival (Bcuz that is apparently what it is...) That is where the people can dress up as the JSAB characters. And my characters would be creepypastas and look exactly like the character
Marcel: Ticci Toby
Porco: SCP 049
Alexis: Ani the wight
2: Porco and Marcel at the cafe be like:
Porco: *Listens to Destroid's Annihilate and wraps one wing around Tara* Take you time I'm not in a rush ;)
Marcel: Seriously.....A cafe for a birthday celebration......Meh I have seen worse.
Alexis: I GOTTA GET THIS ON INSTAGRAM!!!

Soul: “Listen. I’m not leaving till maya leaves. End of story.”
Tara: “He’s lame. If you want we can leave, Porco.”
Nero: *Was already there and watches from a distance.* “Bastards.”
Soul: “Ever feel like someone who hates you is staring you down?”
???: “...” *smile*

how dare you assume maya would take a picture of her latte

mayas actual post:
“guys its not my birthday but the barista let me pet his dog lol”

also do we meet the evil starbucks barista here

Evil? Who said she was evil? just regular average everyday teenage girl working part-time at a coffee shop.

Also @Cryronn the Mudkip are we still doing the new student tour or should we start doing our own things till important plot continues?

JPSomeone

Porco be like
Porco: *puts on sun glasses in doors while wearing a tux*
Tara: What The Heck are you doing?
Porco: *walks towards Tara in a "cool way"*
Tara: Porco?
Porco: *pushes the glasses* May have this dance?
Tara: ALL THAT FOR A FRICKIN DANCE?!