• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

Also his Motivation is to help others who are in a struggle. His tailed forms are the misery he feels seeing someone close to him getting tortured. Even if it was just running out of stamina in a tournament he still feels like he was the reason who caused it. His Personality can be described as a usually calm person who if the time calls for it will get angry, sad or joyful depending on what is happening.
However Darkcel is the complete opposite of Marcel. He enjoys people suffering that is what gives him his power to continue on as a villain....the shrieks of the innocent being harmed. His personality is just completely reckless, Crazy, Psychotic, and overall just thirsty for Blood.

A bit better and saying his personality would change based on the situation doesn't really explain much. The tailed forms are nice, having a power that represents who he that's why I want to figure out who this character is trying to be.

let us play a little game (When I say us I mean EVERYONE!!). Picture [Insert your character here] is out in the woods for some reason and they see running by them a badly injured doe that is on the brink of collapse, the doe is being chased by a single wolf that is on the brink of starving to death. Who would your character help and why? (helping neither is a valid option, helping both also counts but you have to explain why.)

For my character: Aclava wouldn't do anything to help, she wouldn't even look at the outcome. In her eyes, nature is cruel and helping one only dooms the other. She'll still feel bad for knowing one of them will die but won't do anything about it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
A bit better and saying his personality would change based on the situation doesn't really explain much. The tailed forms are nice, having a power that represents who he that's why I want to figure out who this character is trying to be.

let us play a little game (When I say us I mean EVERYONE!!). Picture [Insert your character here] is out in the woods for some reason and they see running by them a badly injured doe that is on the brink of collapse, the doe is being chased by a single wolf that is on the brink of starving to death. Who would your character help and why? (helping neither is a valid option, helping both also counts but you have to explain why.)

For my character: Aclava wouldn't do anything to help, she wouldn't even look at the outcome. In her eyes, nature is cruel and helping one only dooms the other. She'll still feel bad for knowing one of them will die but won't do anything about it.
Seno would let the doe die and not do anything. He finds nature to work left alone and not to be interfered with. The circle of life, survival of the fittest etc is what he believes in with nature. Nixie would save the doe. Like seeing something die would make her so sad especially if she found it cute. Sin would laugh and help the wolf finding it amusing and that since the wolf is higher on the food chain and stronger it’s more deserving of anything.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
If your gonna make Alexis a side character why not eradicate her with Darkcel. Maybe make them break but still be friends. Marcel could cheat on Alexis with Nixie. Alexis could cheat on Marcel with seno.

Also referring to your game Sentorus. Asta would help the doe even if it was a last effort to help it in the circle of life. Instead of letting the doe get eaten Asta get it to safety, befriend the animal, maybe make it his pet. Seeing as nature was too harsh for it.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Good ideas!
Also for the doe answer
Marcel: Would save the doe and Fight the wolf head on. For vengeance. Because he would go from feeling bad for the doe to all out balistic against the wold in a matter if seconds.
Porco: Save the doe and try to distract the wolf. Porco is the kind of guy who would help without getting his hands dirty.
Alexis: Kill the wolf and save the doe. Alexis the kind of person who would if someone messed with them or their family or even friends she would hunt them down immediately.

Last edited:
Haha explain to me everything that just happened while I was riding in a car up from Florida.

Also my play through of Hollow Knight has given me massive respect for dung beetles, being able to throw shitballs 4 times their size like paper fucking planes.

JPSomeone

Haha explain to me everything that just happened while I was riding in a car up from Florida.

Also my play through of Hollow Knight has given me massive respect for dung beetles, being able to throw shitballs 4 times their size like paper fucking planes.
Basically your fight with Chris is continuing, we want it to end like NOW (No rush though xd). Marcel is trying to make his character single to get with who knows what or who at this point. Sentorus is giving a lesson on character personalities. Which people would basically know about if they read the Scarlett Letter.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I don’t feel like Christian is doing his ultimate considering he’s doing something he’s already done. I feel he should do his ultimate, then there’s a big light or something and then when it disappears both of them appear on the ground unable to continue.

JPSomeone

I don’t feel like Christian is doing his ultimate considering he’s doing something he’s already done. I feel he should do his ultimate, then there’s a big light or something and then when it disappears both of them appear on the ground unable to continue.
So basically a naruto and sasuke

JPSomeone

Man I'm jealous lol I want my character to have rival. Like Deku and Bakugo, Naruto and Sasuke, Asta and Yuno, Goku and Vegeta. Actually since they're rivals that means when they tag team their combos would be op.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I remember you saying you wished Christian and soul would be the pair up instead of soul and marcel lol. I’m Nero’s rival with Sin. If I had to choose a rival for Seno I guess Marcel? Nixie’s rival would be Maya in seeing who can be happier. Right now it looks like Nixie is winning :p

"Well there is always something I do after a girl breaks up with me." Marcel said as he got a Yoku electric guitar and speaker.
i absolutely love how vaguely cryptic this is. not only does it sound like marcel gets broken up with like every two weeks, but where did he get the guitar and speaker? did he have a storage space set up for this moment exactly? did he take those two large objects out of his front pocket like in the cartoons?? what is the truth!

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
The art of Yoku is a mysterious power to master but through training the half demons had mastered the art of making "Dissapearing objects" that can disappear when they want it to. That explains how the guitar and speaker got their so quickly.

Brigitte Facts and other Stuff:
  • Family:
    - Dad
    - Mom
    - 2 Brothers, Benjamin(Age:20) and Larry (Age:13)
    - 2 Sisters, Anna (Age:18 ) and Rebecca (Age:17)
    - pets (dog and cat)
    (More on them later)
  • Second name : Maria
  • Nicknames: Bri, Sugar pea, sis (Giant, but she doesn't like to be called that)
  • Favorite Color: Blue (Light)
  • Favorite season: Summer + Autumn
  • Favorite Animal: Alpaca
  • Favorite food: Watermelon
  • Birthday: 14th December
  • As you may know Brigitte has a fear of mice
  • Somewhat good at cooking
  • Power limit and facts: Can (For now) run about 30 min with her full speed (Which is about 14 km/h or 8.7 mph) and lift a van which weighs about 2000 kg or 4409 lbs (Depends how much stuff there is in the van) (empty van can wight about 1500 kg or 3307 lbs and a full van up to 2500 kg or 5511.5 lbs). Need more energy (Sleep and food) to maintain powers, Brigitte usually sleeps more to maintain her powers, if stamina is completely drained she needs to sleep for ca. 24 h and will be Really exhausted
If anyone has any questions feel free to ask

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Brigitte Facts and other Stuff:
  • Family:
    - Dad
    - Mom
    - 2 Brothers, Benjamin(Age:20) and Larry (Age:13)
    - 2 Sisters, Anna (Age:18 ) and Rebecca (Age:17)
    - pets (dog and cat)
    (More on them later)
  • Second name : Maria
  • Nicknames: Bri, Sugar pea, sis (Giant, but she doesn't like to be called that)
  • Favorite Color: Blue (Light)
  • Favorite season: Summer + Autumn
  • Favorite Animal: Alpaca
  • Favorite food: Watermelon
  • Birthday: 14th December
  • As you may know Brigitte has a fear of mic
  • Somewhat good at cooking
  • Power limit and facts: Can (For now) run about 30 min with her full speed (Which is about 14 km/h or 8.7 mph) and lift a van which weighs about 2000 kg or 4409 lbs (Depends how much stuff there is in the van) (empty van can wight about 1500 kg or 3307 lbs and a full van up to 2500 kg or 5511.5 lbs). Need more energy (Sleep and food) to maintain powers, Brigitte usually sleeps more to maintain her powers, if stamina is completely drained she needs to sleep for ca. 24 h and will be Really exhausted
If anyone has any questions feel free to ask
Is bridgette Marcel or Soul but in disguise? Xd

Can I get a reminder on where everyone is atm? Leonardo's just chilling outside the new student area and it's hard to tell where everyone is with the avalanche of posts.

Also Holy Shit this is the 3rd time now Marcel Jesus Christ

Actually, it's forth. A romantic subplot involving marcel has been:

1.) Marcel and Maya
2.) Marcel and Aclava
3.) Marcel and Alexis
4.) Marcel and Nixie

I hope I don't have to edit this post.

Also again, end the fight. Soul has used is final attacks of light and heat, anything more is just redundant. Chris's tornado would evaporate under an intense flare, even if he shields himself with earth it would only cook him from the inside.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Unless if Chris cools down his own blood temp.

But either way, we should prolly end it. It’s gettin a little bit absurd.