• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
I'm late to the party bcuz my notifications broke, who can I ask to fix that?

Asta's birthday - January 23rd
Smash main - Kirby
Sub Main - Sonic

Also I could see Chris with Bridge or Maya tbh
Leo with Bridge or Aclava

Also Seno seems so cool tbh, the edge lord in the gang but actually he's the Cinnamon roll

Also @MarcelGalliard790 is it ok if Asta stays as the ship for your lil Halloween side quest?

ALSO ANYONE WITH PLANT GANG IS DEAD TO ME XD

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Sinclair "Sin" Lexrow
Species: Human
Appearance: Sin is fair-tanned with a broad build and is tall for his age. His hair is blonde and he is fairly muscular. His clothes have a blue and black color scheme. He wears a blue suit and tie with short sleeves and black pants and shoes.
Abilities and Powers: Regeneration, has a blue gem in his right hand which he can transform into any weapon. It is unbreakable and effective against most solids. He can wield the weapon easily but they are actually heavy.
Personality: He is prideful and thinks he is better than anyone unless they beat him. He has a soft heart but it is pretty deep inside him. A jerk to most people but can accept friends if they can deal with his attitude.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Transfer from the Academy of Heroes
Important Traits: Comes from a rich family. Has higher than normal physical abilities from training.
Crush: None
Other: Thunder Quack

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-27_21-16-45.jpeg
    upload_2019-3-27_21-16-45.jpeg
    194.7 KB · Views: 19
  • upload_2019-3-27_21-16-45.png
    upload_2019-3-27_21-16-45.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
upload_2019-3-27_21-26-6.png

Nero was getting soft, y'all needed a jerk. Just look at his cocky grin, don't you guys wanna punch some of his teeth out?

Also sorry for double post, when I tried to edit in the sword version it didn’t let me.

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-27_21-26-7.jpeg
    upload_2019-3-27_21-26-7.jpeg
    199.7 KB · Views: 20

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
So then if I am correct then.
Marcel: Blixer (New Game Form)
Porco: Barracuda
Alexis: Lycanthropy
Asta: Ship friend
Maya: Heli
And that is it. Well at least for the JSAB squad.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm trying to decide whether I should have the voice in my head of Sin sound like a douche bag or an annoying buff bully.

So, I'm not sure how you guys manage to keep this rp open with so many characters already, but I'll take advantage of that and leave this here.

Name: Amaretti Gianvito

Species: Human

Appearance: Amaretti is of average height, with short light brown hair dyed turquoise in an ombre style, lightly tanned skin and dark brown eyes. She wears a black coat over a black and purple striped shirt, light jeans with ripped knees and black faux suede ankle boots. It's rare to catch her without her glow in the dark moon necklace and black and purple beanie.

Abilities and Powers: Can endow anything her hand touches with life, turning inorganic objects into living organisms, be it an animal or a plant. The speed of the transformation varies, an object morphing into a plant is always fast, but animals generally take more time depending on the complexity of it. She can also freely cancel it and return the object back to its original inorganic state. These lifeforms don't last long if they get too far from her; on the other hand, the closer she is, the longer they last.

Personality: Amaretti is mostly a calm girl, the type that you don't really expect to see hanging out with lots of people. Pretty sassy and sarcastic, she's not one to take people's sh*t just because. Although she might be a little hot-headed and defiant, Ama is actually a sweet girl not so deep down. She seems to have no problem teasing others or giving them affectionate/sarcastic pet names, however when the tables turn the girl is quick to change the subject or flee the scene. Her tough persona mask seems to crack, as she really can't help caring or trying to help people in need, even if she later disregards it as her "good action of the year".

Way of Application: Transferred from Ukejent High.

Important Traits: Amaretti keeps small things like pebbles or pieces of paper in her pockets just in case. She's been training to lengthen the time her creations can stay away from her and to fasten her animal making.

Crush: None yet

Other: She tends to skip class every now and then, whatever she does in that time is classified. Even if she won't admit it herself, Ama enjoys hugs and being pet in the head by some people. Has a tendency to flinch from thunder quacks.

Thanks for your time, if I need to change anything please tell me. Ciao.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
I'm having a bit of trouble trying to find the right battle theme for Porco. Here are the ones I came up with you all can decide which one can be Porco's battle theme.