• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

B0E5CBD6-AF85-410E-A2E1-682408C09111.jpeg

yall know it’s true if you disagree you’re a coward

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
I already made a moveset for him. I should prolly add more to it. That DEFINITELY has to be his ultimate, and maybe a couple shots from a Sandblast can be added to that cuz....cowboi. He is the McCree of the characters and you can’t change my mind

I didn't realize I was so far behind already as I wanted to make more posts, last I checked, most of the recent posts were done while I was either busy/asleep.

Might save it for the more serious moments during Leonardo’s ‘Rage mode’ if not other given possibilities... plus I just couldn’t resist adding some pillar men related stuff if there’s more Jojo than I believe.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Thanks xD fun fact about him is he mains greninja in smash
OOOOOOOH IT IS GONNA BE FUN WHEN CHRIS WILL PROLLY BEAT HIS BUTT WITH HIS MAIN (my main too) NESS. Fun fact: When he was in 7th and 8th grade, Chris was a god at smash. He is still really good at playing the game.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Porco is actually a fairly good Mewtwo player.
Marcel is a very good Chrom player.
And Alexis is actually good with Zelda.
And @5DigitNeb Cryronn's Gacha images actually make me laugh because of the comedy he puts into them.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Cool, I just wanted to do them cuz I suck at drawing so people have a visual representation of how my characters look like.