• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

I assume they're already there if not making their way there? If it's the latter then I may give a minor introduction/appearance to Kelina Brando. (Leonardo's older sister.)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
What or where is there? All information I know about it is that the transfers meet up there talk and watch the fights. Can I get a bit more description please?

@Crazytrainer33 Not to be rude or anything, but could you edit your post so it would be in past tense, cuz I dont want anything bad happening to this rp...

Edit: sorry @wintersolstice!
I didnt notice that your question untill now, but Ukejent is from a former Super Hero School Rp and the Schools name was Ukejent High

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Ok so getting back to a topic with some people. @Cryronn the Mudkip so is it ok of Nero is new fresh? @wintersolstice is Maya going to join the group in their costume group? I will post the last couple of videos of what they will look like.
Final boss (Role still open)
Annihilate (Role still open)
Close to me (Maybe taken but It is dependent on if someone else will be the boss. Also dependent on what @Cryronn the Mudkip says.)
Heli (Role still open)
The main character (Role still open)
New fresh (Possibly Nero)
Also as a transformation for the main character Till it's over form

oh its okay !! dont worry about it haha
so an old roleplay before i got here, huh? sounds fun~

also ooo!!! costumes!!
i am confused but EXCITED
maya could be heli maybe ? she looks fun

also also, im TOTALLY up for this surprise party thing,, but
maya’s birthday is in may
but i’ll totally change it because Surprise Parties so maya’s new birthday is november 3rd dont ask questions shshhh

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Ok you know my post with all the videos. Those are costume ideas for a group and since Cryronn disconfirmed Nero being Long live the new fresh then we will need some more people for different characters. Including New fresh.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Nixie Ladridge
Species: Human
Appearance: Light green hair and blue eyes, leggings, blue sweatshirt, black sneakers, pale skin and stands at 5'4"
Abilities and Powers: Telekinesis, can create blasts of energy waves, control bones from her body and summoned bones
Personality: Nice to most people but is a bit insecure about herself. Confident and outgoing but doesn't like to make people uncomfortable. Doesn't react well to pressure.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Passed the test
Important Traits: none
Crush: Nobody right now
Other: Thunder Quack

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
(This basically sums up chris whenever a new person joins the RP and their character is a girl)

Literally any girl that joins the RP: *exists*

Chris:
1CA37FDA-4C77-48BB-9609-44D9A858CA2F.jpeg