• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

Also does good given that he hasn't been introduced yet, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to give him a few lil' tweaks.

Name: Leonardo Brando IV (Aka, Leo)

Species: Human

Appearance: He has Fair skin, lightly spiked dark Blond hair with a fringe that sweeps to his right, the irises in his eyes are Purple and the rest of his eyes are Black instead of white, his muscle tone is slightly better than average, but not so much to be seen as an athlete however. In terms of attire, he likes to wear a Charcoal hoodie with fur linings, Black jeans and Black shoes.

Abilities and Powers: He can create and manipulate a strange yellow crystal like material. He can use them to create a number of useful things, such as projectiles, melee weapons or platforms, he can even coat his body if not parts of it to act as armor or even into razor sharp projectiles/spikes (Which appears to be his favorite use). If he wants to 'fly' he can just make a crystal platform beneath himself and levitate it.

Personality: Leon comes off as a stoic and blunt individual, however, he is open to conversations with other people, he just prefers not to be the one to start them and wouldn't hesitate to talk back to anyone, he can be kind and friendly if he wants to be. He has the side of a perfectionist, making him easily annoyed when what he does is merely 'okay'. He loves sweets and hates loud noises. In battle, he adopts a relatively honorable persona and fights with grace, although his personality can change to a more sinister tone and even adopt a terrifying smile and eerie laughter, but the closer he is to losing, the more violent and angry he gets. He loathes losing above all else and stubbornly believes that winning is more important than having fun, believing that anything he loses in is 'pointless.'

Way of Application: Transferred from Metro Bridge Academy.

Important Traits: He can only create so many crystals at a time, to make up for this, he has a lot of training in close quarters combat, with or without a weapon. His 'honorable' choice of crystal weaponry appears to be an Estoc whilst his 'violent' choice are gauntlets with long, sharp claws. If he gets angry, his crystals can slowly turn from Yellow to Red.

Crush: None (Yet)

Other: He comes from a proud and strong family, which is why he has so much pressure on getting stronger. Many people usually call him 'Leo' aside from everyone in his family (Aside from his older sister, Kelina). His 'weaknesses' are chocolate and fluffy animals. He used to be popular with a selective group of ladies in his previous school, but interactions with them either annoyed him or got him flustered.

Thunderquack, just in case.

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
I mean usually he doesnt let people touch his hat so how would he react when it's broken? Is the hat... ImPoRTaNt

No it’s not important. The hat is basically Chris’ favorite hat and he doesn’t want anything bad happen to it. If it DID rip in half or something like that, he be sad boi for a while. I kinda want only the jacket to be ripped.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
I don't know if this is all true but if there wants to be a group of characters who will dress up as Just shapes and beats characters humanized then:
Marcel-New Game form of the antagonist
Porco-Barracuda
Alexis-Lycanthropy
Soul or Tara-Close to me
Nero-Long live the new fresh
Marcel-Final boss (Transformation)
Yoku (Alexis Marcel and Porco)-pink dudes along the walls of the final boss fight.
As for Annihilate....IDK Really

MarcelGalliard790

Look ok. We are in October in the role play right now. I was thinking maybe after tomorrow in the roleplay that we could time skip to Halloween or something. And my post was about costume Ideas a group of characters I had in min from just shapes and beats and put them with characters in the roleplay.

Be sure to mention said transfer students the moment they can be brought in. And how would they be introduced exactly, do they go to school regularly or will they have their own special group introduction somehow?

MarcelGalliard790

@Cryronn the Mudkip I was also thinking for Soul he could be Sadboi, or someone in blue heck even the square character. Aclava was difficult to chose due to the fact I could not find anyone to link up with Aclava's personality. Now as for Asta if he wants to join the group of characters of JSAB. Then he would be the ship friend.

MarcelGalliard790

image.jpg

MarcelGalliard790

I mean the way we can have everyone dress up in the way that is close to what they look like is that a youtuber made human like versions of the characters for example:
Marcel's character
Porco's character
Alexis' Character

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Btw @MarcelGalliard790 wdym ship friend like ships of people or like boat because I was to watch a let's play out of boredom and u said ship so I got confused

Nvm I searched it up xd a blue ship I like it actually xd