• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Sorry for the double post @DoggoKing22 when Chris went through the ground does face through it like a ghost or is like he's digging and replacing the rocks as he goes through the ground?

this is stupid but thinking of the cast as a family here, marcel would 100% be the older brother that tries to be edgy and cool but secretly listens to love songs and quite possibly taylor swift.

hmm
okokok so
soul and tara are twins (yes i know they’re cousins skskskdk)
soul is easily flustered and awkward and tara (who is two minutes older) keeps trying to hook him up with girls
maya is the girl next door and also tara’s best friend
porco,,,,,, idk man im trying

also This episode: maya freaks out for three hours about holding someone’s hand

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
The new encroaching battle was seeming to be slightly less boring. enough so that she figured to do something while the two were going at it. She scanned the area and found her target. First, she released a single blue and red butterfly that hovered safely above the arena and out of the two foghter's reach. Aclava gathered her things, walked over and sat right next to Maya. "Place your bets now," she spoke casually as if practiced. "What's your thoughts about this matchup?" - was Sentorus

Aclava was completely ignored by Maya, I thought Maya was the nice 1 xd

Also in my opinion with in this random family setting I feel like there would be 2 families instead of 1
So Like Chris's family consist:
Awkward Soul
Confident Tara
"Cool" Brother Marcel
Nice Mom Maya

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Well @wintersolstice I agree with the songs thing as for Taylor swift...Yeah no! Marcel is actually trying to get a rock band together. Also he isn't the most edgiest character I own...Remember Darkcel yep edge lord to a pulp

MarcelGalliard790

Also Porco would be the brother who would figure things out in a logical and more satisfying way. And I was thinking Marcel isn't always edgy he can be a jokester. For example if someone tries to neck him he can hit someone with the No U card aka the Uno Reverse. I think if @Cryronn the Mudkip is ok with this then:
Porco: Tara I have to ask...why did you say yes to me?

MarcelGalliard790

Porco: Is it because of my appeal?
Alexis: Focus Porco! We need to start getting Ideas for costumes.
Marcel: How about we dress up as humanize versions of characters from Just Shapes and Beats?
Porco: If so then I call Barracuda!
Alexis: I'll take the only female in the game....Lycanthropy.
Marcel: I'll take the form of blixer when he is on the tower.

no reason at all.... especially not for a subplot where I just needed a random power to use for a character. nothing of the sort, pay no attention to the b-story behind the curtain.

(don't worry I'm not going to go through with it until after the tournament and maybe some down. along with introductions of the new roster and Cryronn's permission)

Also @Cryronn the Mudkip

Where are we? what city? state? Country? Continent? Planet?
What year is it?
What does and does not exist in this universe?
Any factions or people that are prominent?
How do people feel about heroes?

I don't need to have an entire pocketbook on the world these people live in but I'm noticing the details of the world is very limited except references to video games and tv shows. any questions you can answer so I can get a feel of this place will be HEAVILY APPRECIATED (wink wink). and since this is the discussion forums we can help fill any blanks you need to be filled.

Character Limit: 5. But it’s loose. A very loose term.
City: Seattle
State: Washington
Continent: North America
Planet: Earth
Year: 21X
Uhhhhhhhh
Factions: Well, there’s mostly just a government in the US, but factions like the Frostburners and the Thunderheads litter Europe and Asia.
Heroes: Most are well respected by the community, but some, for the actions they commit during work, are looked down upon or less respected. Only those with marks higher than 75 can get into hero school by law.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Wait we in Washington? Gnarly. I had an idea for a character but I’m gonna have to wait until they introduce the “transfer students” (aka the other people who joined into the RP during/before the tournament)