• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Mmk anyways I have a question
Me and my friend are arguing (U might call me a nerd but whatever) because we started playing Dungeons and Dragons and we're learning how to make spells. He said Super Saiyan (Going all the up to SSJBKK20 or Complete Blue or Royal Blue or Super Sainyan rose. Whatever you consider the strongest rn) is better than Avatar state. I think Avatar State (aka the first Mastered Ultra Instinct) is better. So which in your opinion is better?

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Thank you for agreeing that Avatar State is better than SSJ - Whatever. Having 4 elements at you disposal with full mastery and being able to take away someone's powers is better than being a monkey xd. I mean Aang's avatar state though not Korra's.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Is it too late for me to join? If not....

Name: Allie Silverstone
Species: Human
Appearance: Light blue hair with a purple streak near forehead, electric blue eyes, black hoodie with purple detailing, light blue skirt and black leggings, black runners with blue laces, height of about 5'7
Abilities and Powers: Manipulation and creation of ice, and basic psychic power (such as lifting objects and reading minds). She often uses her powers on accident, or when she gets angry. Her ice power is much stronger than her psychic power.
Personality: She is very confident, and always looking for an adventure. She loves to make friends and acts somewhat immature for her age. She can be somewhat oblivious to love, having never really been interested in it anyway. She often loses control of her power.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): She applied herself after her powers began to spiral out of control.
Important Traits: Because she is very immature, she tends not to swear (except when she is extremely angry).
Crush: None (See Personality section)
Other: THUNDER QUAAAAAACK!

JPSomeone

Is it too late for me to join? If not....

Name: Allie Silverstone
Species: Human
Appearance: Light blue hair with a purple streak near forehead, electric blue eyes, black hoodie with purple detailing, light blue skirt and black leggings, black runners with blue laces, height of about 5'7
Abilities and Powers: Manipulation and creation of ice, and basic psychic power (such as lifting objects and reading minds). She often uses her powers on accident, or when she gets angry. Her ice power is much stronger than her psychic power.
Personality: She is very confident, and always looking for an adventure. She loves to make friends and acts somewhat immature for her age. She can be somewhat oblivious to love, having never really been interested in it anyway. She often loses control of her power.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): She applied herself after her powers began to spiral out of control.
Important Traits: Because she is very immature, she tends not to swear (except when she is extremely angry).
Crush: None (See Personality section)
Other: THUNDER QUAAAAAACK!
Gg personality, dense and cold xd

JPSomeone

Like MHA arenas? So if Soul and Marcel were to have a fight like Deku and Todoroki making 2 tremendous moves that seemed world shattering happening, would a teacher or someone come to defend that?

JPSomeone

(Sorry for the double post)
@ this point I think Chris equal buffest in move pull
Soul and Marcel tie for being Sasuke and Naruto
Freezeflame - All For One of this series
Soul and Marcel though are going ham. But Marcel be like MY TRUE POWER and unleashes ultra instinct. Then again soul said pssh this isnt even 1 percent of my power. Then they keep clashing. Now we're waiting for the dramatic finish

*Coughs*
@MarcelGalliard790 so, you do realize that we were both at the ends of the arena. If a Full Power Comet Impact would hit you There, you would go back maybe 10-12 feet. And we were like, a yard away from the edge. We probably would’ve pushed one another off before one of our beams could overpower the other in the Beam struggle.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Well...I mean.....I thought that with adding a new form for Marcel which looks both of good and evil would be a nice concept. One eye for good and one eye for evil however that will mean something later in the plot. I.E. If Marcel gets corrupted with evil and goes ultra it will be more black then white.

Show it, m8!

20F34830-736A-490B-9E4B-E9148401520F.png