• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey Through Kanto (Sign Up/Discussion)

Ok. I suck at making RP's so bare with me here.
Alright, so essentially you're about to start your journey throughout the kanto region, meet friends, collect badges, catch pokemon, yada yada yada. It's your first day officially becoming a pokemon trainer, even if you already have a pokemon of your own. So... Yup, here are the rules and sign up sheet things.
Rules:
1. Obviously follow the basic Pokecharms rules.
2. If you're not going to pick one of the three main kanto starters, and want to start with your own, it must be in basic form, and low level.
3. Swearing is fine, but keep the gore level, if any, to a minimum.
4. To ensure you read this, write the word orange somewhere in your sheet.
5. Romantic stuff is allowed, but to the extent of kissing, I guess.
6. Your character's age is between 14-21. I'll be happy to make some minor exceptions
7. Only Kanto pokemon are going to be used in dis RP.
8. This rule is literally just here because I feel there should be more than 7 rules.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Starter Pokemon:
Other:
Questions:

This is mine:
Name: Zack Hunter
Appearance: Zack has light tanned skin, Tiger orange dyed hair with streaks of red, crimson red eyes behind a pair of white sports sunglasses, usually always wearing an amber red athletic shirt with a fire emblem on the chest covered by a scarlet red sports jacket, neon orange basketball shorts, and dark red sneakers. He also has a few scars all over his body, and a small ruby on a keychain that hooks to his pocket.
Personality: Zack is quick tempered, and his emotions are easily tampered with, which is why he tends to stay away from relationships romantically or not. He likes having something to do, and working himself to the limit. (I'm bad with personalities...)
Starter Pokemon: Charmander
Other: He has spent 2 years of his life training in many forms of martial arts.

That honestly went better than expected. I can't even lie.

Heya @Hotshot14380 idk if you hate me or something or you just put up with my shit on the johto league tournament thread idk it's confusing it I actually listened to what you said and I've been looking for a new rp thread that I could join and couldn't help but notice you made a kanto thread and kantos like the shit if you ask me so idk if you hate me or what but I promise I'll listen to you dis time. say you wouldn't mind giving a retard a second chance right? So on that note can I please join this rp?

I don't care if you join, but we aren't going to be doing as crazy stuff as we did in the tournament RP's. For example: No going psycho and turning into the joker. falling off cliffs every other post, and screaming random and inappropriate stuff all the time. Otherwise I don't have a problem. Also, I'ma make the thread when at least one other person joins.

Alright well make your character sheet and you'll be good. Also, you don't have to use Nion, it's just Zack is the only character I use in all my RP's.

I'll save this.

Name: Naomi Grace
Appearance: Naomi has pale skin with long, blonde hair that goes to roughly the middle of her back. She has bright, blue eyes. For her attire, she wears a pair of black leggings along with an indigo hoodie and white sneakers. Under the hoodie is a matching tank-top.
Personality: Naomi is the lazy, laid back type of person. She didn't even really want to go on a Pokemon Journey, but her parents sort of pushed it on her as a way to get out of her house. She can almost always be seen on her Game Boy Advance that she took with her, even when she's being directly talked to. However, despite her shortcomings, Naomi is very intelligent and is a very good multitasker, when she can be persuaded to do something.
Starter Pokemon: Squirtle
Other: Her favorite color is orange.
Questions: Green.

Name:John Adams
Appearance: Green hat, Boue shirt covered by a black jacket, orange short pants, Red and black shoes,
Personaility: brave,sense of humour, Very intelligent, Wants to become a Pokémon master.
Starter Pokémon:Munchlax

Well Munchlax has, uh, Tackle, and um, and Lick! But actually Metronome isn't toooo bad.
And for early battles like this one, we are just gonna decide between us. Later on, Showdown would be easiest. So who should win this first battle? I'm going with the chicken way out and say I should win. If you think you should win, we'll just make it a draw.

But make sure you don't end the post saying gg and stuff like that cause I want munchlax to do something before he faints ya know

Last edited by a moderator:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Nick Williams
Appearance: Black spiked to the sides and downwards (have you seen anime? yeah like that) Yellow eyes; Green vest with white sleeves; Black jeans and shoes; Green Satch with pokeballs and bag; Black rectangular glasses
Personality: Smart from reading; Friendly; kind; not very brave; clumsy
Starter Pokemon: Tangela
Other: Likes to draw and take notes; wants to be a professor while journeying and collecting badges/ doing leagues
Questions: Where is everyone? What's everyone's team? Has anyone beaten gyms? If so, who and what badge did they get?

Last edited:
Also I think this is a good point to close the RP, anyone else agree? I'm not sure I'm keeping DarkGallade however, seeing as her Bio was horribly detailed and started without being accepted.

I'm fine with one or two more, it's just there are only three starters (all taken), and managing a group of 5+ people would be a bit difficult. I agree though, one or possibly two more is a good amount.

Name: Jordan
Appearence: Very pale, has a hat with a rotom on it, wears a red t-shirt, and wears blue jeans, has black hair with light blue streaks on the front, tall, blue eyes, has a fake mega stone (painted to look like one for dragonite) on a necklace.
Persona: Very reserved, short fused, but otherwise your average joe.
Starter pokemon: elekid
Other: his right eye has a red streak going through the iris.

I think it. is and wtf happened cosmic joined wich I'm not gonna lie gave me the excitement of a ten year old child that just got an Xbox one and that one person was removed and this guy just got accsepted well a lot can happen under a few hours...

(Hope it's not too late for me ta' join :3)

Name- Kendrick Sias Robent- Likes to be referred to as Ken.
Gender- Male
Age- 19
Appearance- Like his other family members, he tends to have a broad posture, never slouching his shoulders- and while having a fair build; he is generally slim. His swift black hair swipes to the left, almost covering his green eyes. His common attire include a black over-coat with a grey T-shirt, light grey jogging pants and white hiking shoes.
Personality- He is very stern to unfamiliar faces, and often tends to act like a pushover to them, but once he finds the right group of people, he starts to open up (as much as he can). He's also very fond on Pokemon's behaviors and attitudes- along with their psychical features, as he believes that all Pokemon are different in their own individual ways- and he'll do anything to prove that.
Starter Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Other- Smart- but dumb in the clumsy sort of way :/

OOORRRANGEEE