• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey Through Kanto (Sign Up/Discussion)

BTW Bleach there are only pidgey and rattata on route 1. Caterpie's are on route 2 and in Viridian forest. Also, to avoid having to wait for everyone to catch up for the entire RP, I propose we do a thing where every town/city/place in general we all split up, do our thing, and meet up again when we are ready to continue. If that makes sense.

If I were to apply for this, this would be my character's sheet :

Name: Sukoku Matsuda
Appearance: I would make sure to send a 100% mine illustration.
Personality: Silly, sometimes he's just dumb, but don't think he is all bad! He got a lot of experience in Pokémon battles!
Starter Pokemon: CHAR! CHARMANDER :3
Other: Orange islands are really cool.
Questions: ?

@Sukoku yea, I'm sorry but it is closed. I really didn't want anymore than six. It would be to difficult to get the entire group moving, like it currently is. Also the RP has already gotten moving quite a bit, sorry dude, I really hate being the one to turn people down.

@PentaSlayz to answer your question, after. Mostly because it will give the characters people to look up to, I guess, or have more history to talk about, I guess again. Also here is an awesome map of Viridian city from birds eye view so we all get a sense of direction:
viridian_city_map_by_morlockhater-d6o4rlk.png

It's a bit big...