• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey through Kalos: RP

Arbor quickly got up, ignoring all the other people. The restaurant had been filled up quite quickly. He hoped the people would provide the distraction he needed to get away. He ran off towards the door and exited, headed for the route to the next town, route 5. “This is where the journey really begins...” he said to himself, walking through the gate, and out of Lumiose.

Jake smiled brightly as he said. "Sure! Come out Chandlure!" Jake said as Chandlure came out as Jake Got up and said to Chase. "Since im a Nice person? Ill let you go first." Jake said? Sounding a bit cocky

"Alright! Flame Use Flame Burst!" Jake said as Flame Zoomed over to Grovyle as he let out a Ring of Fire that disappered after a few second as
It also Lowered his Defense and his Speed as Dlame then back away from grovyle.

Grovyle got hit by the flame burst and winced but held on. “Grovyle Night slash!” Chase ordered as the damage would be 4x due to being super effective and swords dance.

Last edited:
they looked at the Battle Nearby. "Yo! Scoot over in a Different Direction a little! Looks like were having a Double battle, So this battle needs some space!" they said to the other group. The Chesnaught was looking at both Battle's. "CHHEEESS!" it bellowed Happily. "Erm...Its your turn. Please hurry with this, Shorty." they said, turning to her own opponent. "Because time is money!"

As the Grovyle was (probably but possibly not) just about to win the other battlers told them too screw off essentially. “Soo are we going to take this somewhere else?”

"No..I just need you two to Move a LITTLE. Because this looks like a Damn double battle." She replied Lightly. The Gallade Stood at attention, tapping there foot impatiently. "Again, Hurry this up." she said, after turning back to look at her Opponent. The Gallade seemed impatient. "Come on, Dude! This is taking long! My Gallade is waiting for your Pokemon to do something!" She said, Sighing.

“Well sorry for being five feet too close! So what if it looks like a double battle! It isn’t! Who cares about the audience, oh wait there isn’t any!” Chase yelled surprised by his outburst of anger.

"...Thats Insulting. Especially when your saying that to Olig-" she cut off her own Sentence. "N-Never mind. I didn't say anything." she Said, Sighing. "Close one..." She thought. They couldn't know her true Identity, or they might pester her all the time. The Gallade rolled its eyes at the Failed attempt of his trainer to cover up what they said.

Jake looked at Chase as he then said. "Lets just move. It'll just take a Few Seconds." Jake said with a sigh as he walked a few Feet away from the battle and said. "Well just battle over here. We'll be happy and they will be too. " Jake said with a Smile

Chase looked at the girl in confusion but just followed Jake a few steps over. “Yeah but I don’t see the point in caring what kind of battle it looks like when no one is watching. Anyway, back to what we were doing, grovyle night slash!”

She sweated. "I can't tell it in a Public area...Ermm..." the Gallade rolled its eyes again. "Dude, Put Olig together. Her Dang name is Oligoly." The Gallade spoke through Telepathy. "And Oligoly is a Gosh darn Celebrity. Get it straight." the Gallade finished speaking with Chase.

"She's in Hiding, Dummy..." the Gallade Spoke again. "I am Antasma By the way." it continued Telepathically. "Watch...Oh boy, I don't do this often but..." it cut itself off in Telepathy. It turned and Used Arial ace on its trainers hair, Letting the long hair down and the ponytail popped up. "See?" it spoke telepathically again.

"Chandlure! dodge it!" Jake said as Chandlure manged to dodge it, but still took some Damage as Jake then said. "Chandlure! Use Shadow Ball!" Jake said as Chandlure shot out a Ball of Darkness at Grovly

Chase looked over and saw that the gallade let down it’s trainers hair. ‘Huh. Still don’t recognize her but who am I to know who is a celebrity and who isn’t?’ Chase thought. He saw grovyle miss and the chandelure use shadow ball. “Dodge!” Chase commanded but the grovyle was hit in the foot as it jumped and rolled many times in the air and landed on its back. It stood up and overgrow activated. Not like it would matter though. “Use night slash again!” Chase ordered and the grovyle used night slash again.

Night slash hit Flame that time pretty badly as Flame rolled a few times as Jake yelled. "Flame! Now use Shadow Sneak!" Jake said as Flames body went dakr as it sunk into the ground and Begon Zooming towards Grovly as He Shot up from teh tound and hit Grovly, hard?

"Yea, Don't talk to them about it." they Telepathically said. "ANTASMA! I TOLD YOU TO NEVER LET MY HAIR DOWN!" she yelled, fixing it. The Gallade Snickered. "Yea, She hates Paparazzi" The Gallade Explained. It seemed true. "Just be Light with this Fact. If she knows YOU know shes going to do whatever she can to wipe her real Identity from your brain."

Walking past a lot of skaters, Arbor had managed to reach Camphrier Town. He went into the Pokémon Center and healed up. He thought about where to go next. He decided to go to Ambrette Town for training before fighting the next gym in Cyllage City. First though, he wanted to check out the PC control center in this town. He had never met Cassius before, but he knew he was a genius.

Naomi was on the back of her Arcanine, currently walking through the streets of Lumiose City. She figured that she needed a break, so she was not looking to battle Lumiose Gym at the moment. Her Tyrunt, Yakatori, was wagging her tail as she took in all the new sights smells as she sat behind her trainer.

The girl was browsing through different cafes until a sign that wrote Cafe Le Naw caught her interest. Since her Arcanine was too large, she returned him to his Pokeball, leaving Yakatori the only Pokémon beside Naomi. “.Maybe it wouldn’t hurt to have Nobu as well...” She spoke, sending out her shiny Chesnaught.

All three of them walked into the cafe, with Naomi finding an empty table away from the gathering. Looks like she wasn’t to interested in speaking to others.

Connor walked out of the Lumiose Gym and smiled as he looked at his recently obtained Voltage Badge. "Nice, just three more to go then off to even greater heights." He said to himself as he went over to a Pokémon center to heal his Pokémon. After a few minutes of waiting, Connor received his Pokémon once they were fully healed and decided to send them out and beckoned them to follow him. "You all battled brilliantly out there today, I cannot be prouder." He commended, Leo and Monica happily held hands as they walked, Halberd merely boasted whilst Titan remained nonchalant. "Now let's go get something to eat after that battle; Arceus knows I certainly need it." He added.

Once they spotted a café, they headed on inside and found a table to sit at, as usual to Connor, Leo and Monica always sat next to each other. He turned is head and whistled lightly in amazement at the sight of a shiny Chesnaught. "Wow, I've seen a few shinies but never a shiny starter, lucky her." He thought. Halberd also noticed the shiny Chesnaught and so the shiny Fraxure went over to greet the latter, it was hard to tell if he was pleased about there being another shiny. "Oh boy... here we go again..." Connor thought as he and his Pokémon all rolled their eyes.

Kaleb’s Pangoro ran up to the wall and punched it with Bullet Punch, cracking parts of it and creating a perfect diversion for Kaleb’s escape. The whole restaurant shook like an earthquake hit. “I’ll be taking my leave now,” Kaleb said, running out the front door while being covered by Pangoro from any oncoming attacks.

The shiny Duoblade Olive had came from their Pokebll, and Floated toward the Other shiny Pokemon. "Duuuuooo." the two blades said. they spun a bit in the air, making a wave-like-gesture. "Hello!" it said, speaking Pokemon language. "We're all shiny here, right?" they said, stopping the wave-like-gesture.

Naomi was too focused on the menu to notice a shiny Fraxure approaching them. However, Nobusuma was the first to notice, along with Yakatori. They then saw another Pokémon greeting them.

(“I suppose we all are! Where are ya’ll trainers by the way?”) The shiny Chesnaught chattered. Naomi must have incredible focus to not notice a Doublade floating around.

Connor went ahead and ordered food for his Pokémon, Titan didn't need to eat given that he was a Golett. Monica decided to coyly lean on her 'Husband' much to the Gallade's slight embarrassment as they were in public, but that never stopped her. ("My master's over there, and it's good to see other shinies, although I for one see myself as the best for I helped my master take down the Lumiose Gym") The Fraxure boasted.

"(I belong to-The girl with the Gallade!)" The first blade was interrupted mid sentence by the other sword. "(Yes. I am Ya.)" "(And i'm Suo!)" "(Were both great because guess what!)" "(We defeated The Grass Gym leader!)" the swords Proudly announced. "(Its harder then it looks.)"

(“Good to hear! We already beat four gyms, but we just have to beat Lumiose Gym!”) Nobusuma cheered. (“Yup!”) Yakatori added, wagging her tail.

After Naomi finished ordering her food, she turned so see Nobusuma and Yakatori talking to a shiny Fraxure and a Doublade. Naomi allowed them to converse, but seriously, where did they come from? “D-Do you both have trainers?” She spoke.

Last edited:
Connor sipped some of his tea and he raised his hand lightly upon hearing Naomi's question toward the Pokémon. "The Fraxure's mine, sorry if he was any trouble." Connor said as he took a bite of his food upon arrival. Titan gave a friendly wave toward The other Pokémon while Leo and Monica happily ate their food, anyone perceptive enough can see the Gallade and Gothitelle's rings.

The Duoblade looked at the Human and blinked. The sword seemed to nod at the trainer, saying they belonged to somebody. They then pointed at a Girl in a Alolan outfit, then pointed at itself. "Duuuuu." it calmly said. It then looked at the trainer raising their hand. it looked confused.

“I-I see. It’s fine” She replied quietly, looking away to pick up the tea that she received. After the tea was placed, a small cake was placed in front of Naomi’s Tyrunt. Yakatori quickly turned to scarf down the cake given to her. Nobusuma was given a small bowl of macarons, in which he happily ate.

Connor noticed that a waiter came to him with a set of macarons. "Alright, dig in guys, Halberd, get over here and get one before we eat them all." He said as he gestured the Fraxure to come over, and so he did and helped himself to an orange macaron. whilst Leo and Monica fed one to each other. Connor looked around happily at his Pokémon all eating but felt a bit guilty that Titan was left out, despite the knowledge that he doesn't need to eat.

The grovyle took the hit and fell to the ground. “Alright another night slash and this will be over!” Chase shouted and the grovyle’s leaves turned a dark purple yet again and charged at the chandelure.

"Flame! Quickly use Shadow Sneak!" Jake said as Chandlure Turned Dark again and Sunk in the ground and Shot up and hit Grovyle again as Flame then Returned to the other side of the battle field.

Grovyle dodges the flamethrower and charged towards the chandelure. “Night slash!” The grovyle used night slash again on the chandelure, only this time it was much faster.

The night slash hit Flame as Flame was Knocked out. Jake then went up to Flame and put it back in its Pokeball as Jake smiled at Chase as he then said. "Good Job. You beat me." Jake said as he Then tossed him a Potion.

“Wow. I actually didnt really expect to win. Thanks for the potion too.” Chase said and used the potion. Grovyle was then back up and a little more energetic. Chase returned grovyle back to its ball and he stood up. “So what now?” He asked himself out loud.