• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey through Kalos: RP

Jake then looked at Chase as he then Thought For a Second as he said. "Hmmm. Maybe we should do a Contest. Like, how can catch the coolest Pokemon?" Jake said as he shrugged.

"Oh, Okay!" Jake said as he Ran off and Found himself in a Flower field. Jake, Begin Smart Decided to buy a Book about all the Pokemon in Kalos. He looked threw the book for a While as he saw a Pokemon Called Combee. Jake thought this would be an Awesome Pokemon the cath untill he saw the Gender Ratio. 87% Male and 12% Female. And since Only The female Evolved, and he Only had an Hour, he Began Looking very quickly

Chase ran until he made it to some route where he found a wild eevee in a bush and a wooper in a puddle nearby. He ran back to the Pokémon Center and talked to the nurse asking where to find some good Pokémon. She suggested a nearby route which contained pancham, pikachu, surskit, and more. He decided to go there to find a Pokémon because it sounded like it had plenty of Pokémon.

Jake was still looking for a Female Combee as he looked how Much time has Already Passed as he Then Saw the 30 Minutes had Already Passed. Jake now getting Nervous, began Looking Faster as he Found a Female Combee. Jake very Quickly Grabbed a Pokeball and without even Batlling it, Threw a Pokeball at it, Hoping he would catch it,

Arbor decided to head to Parfum Palace, and once he reached the gate, he paid the last ¥1,000 that was left from his mom’s savings jar. “I hope she won’t miss that.” He said.
The palace was grand and covered in gold. There were marble statues everywhere, and they looked quite fragile. For this reason, Arbor keep his pokemon in their balls as he read through book after book on the history of Kalos. It was very intriguing to his, and he got so carried away that when he looked up and decided to leave, it was getting dark outside. He ran to the library door in shock, and he shook the handle to no avail. Arbor was locked in the largest library in the Kalos region.

With the time that had already passed, chase needed to hurry. He found a Rosalia and threw a nest ball at it. It wobbles once, again, once more then he heard a click sound. He quickly let it out of its ball and used his shiny stone on it. “Alright. A Roserade!” He ran back to the cafe to meet Jake.

Jake Ended up Catching the Combee..... After using a Whooping number of 10 Pokeball on it, And it still didn't Like Him After he Caught. It Especially since it Bit Him after he Caught her as Jake was sitting in the Cafe, with a Bandaid on his Forhead.

"I looked for a Female of This Pokemon for the whole Hour? It took me about 10 pokeBalls to Catch it, and it Hates me, and it bit me. But anyways? Out battle?" Jake said as he stoof up

It took Jake a Second to Let out Combee as When he Did, Combee Zoom over to Jake's Face and began Bitting it again as Jake fell down As Combee countuied to bite Jake

Last edited:
Roserade put one of its flower hand-things on its forehead and sighed. “So, uh I take it that we won’t battle? Wait, why don’t you give it this?” Chase tossed a pomeg berry to Jake.

Jake Grabbed it as Combee began Eatting as Jake got up and said? "T-thank you. That Combee hates me. And its funny. Out of about one hundred male Combees i went threw. Thats the only one that attack me!" Jake said grabbing more Bandaids out if his bag and placinb them on his face.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Soon,Ethan saw a group of people,who were slowly walking to the others."That's odd.They're wearing uniforms as well......Should I warn them?Nah,they'll figure it out."

Meanwhile, a Noivern flew overhead, holding on to its leg, was Izuku. He threw out a Pokeball that looked mike lava on the top and the ocean on the bottom. Out came Izuku's ace in the hole, Ryan the Camerupt.
"Camerupt!" Izuku said, "Use Flash Cannon!" Ryan shot out a concentrated ball of energy into the group of people, effectively blinding them.
He let go of Wave (The Noivern), and dropped into the middle.
"Go Camerupt! Use Take Down (Has Not Learned Fire Plume yet) to knock out everyone's Pokemon!" Which it did. Izuku then jumped, grabbed on to Wave, who wad swooped down to get him, and returned Ryan to his Pokeball.
Izuku, being the tricky person he was, flew to the next town on wave.
(OP much? I did catch everyone off guard TBH)

She rubbed her eyes. "Whats the light!?" she asked, as she saw her Gallade on the floor. "What the..." she said, spotting a Glimpse of Noivern. "HEY! THAT NOIVERN MADE MY POKEMON FAINT!" they yelled, angerly. "DAMMIT!" she said, even more angry. The Duoblade glanced over, seeing the angry trainer. it rolled its eyes. "(Eh. She's always that dramatic.)" the Duoblade said.

Arbor decided to break out through the window. He didn’t want to break such expensive looking stained glass windows so he tried opening it first, and luckily, it worked. He climbed out and stood on a ledge, barely staying balanced. He then sent out Snorlax to the ground, and jumped. He managed to not get injured at all by the 3 story drop, since he landed on Snorlax. Now in the beautiful garden, he saw the palace was surrounded by a large fence. It was cold outside, and Arbor was beginning to wish he hadn’t left the library. He ran to the back door and miraculously, it opened. There were lights coming from some of the rooms, and people were talking. Being cautious, he walked up to the door to an art gallery.
He could make out them talking about New Team Flare and an alliance with the Aether Foundation. But they caught him and brought him into the room. Strapped to a chair and gagged, he could not do anything. However, his pokemon freed him and attacked the enemies, defeating them.
Then the owner heard the commotion and kicked him from the palace. Sitting in the cold night, he fell asleep, with his Pokémon to guard him.