• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey through Kalos: RP

D

Deleted member 227971

https://pokecharms.com/posts/653099/ (Join)
@Pokéboy098
@Fenroar
@The Golden Dragonite
@Fin 'n' Sparky
@StormingCobra55
@Red Gallade

Delphi ran through the town in search of a pokemon center, Blaze by her side, holding a fainted Snivy in her arms. "Oh, Comet, why do you have to battle every pokemon you see. You never would of won against that wild charmeleon, you nut" She whispered. Delphi burst through the doors of the pokemon center. "Nurse Joy? It's Comet again. He picked a fight with a charmeleon and now he is fainted and burnt. " Delphi handed the Snivy to Nurse Joy.
"Just wait here, and your friend will be fine." Nurse joy said, before carring Comet behind the desk. Delphi sat on a chair and mumbled to herself. "Why does Comet need to be so ambitious?"
"Blaziken?" Asked Blaze, tilting his head.
"Its okay Blaze" Delphi smiled

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Nice going Magneto,thanks to you I got the Plant Badge!"Ethan exclaimed."Just a few more to go..Anyways, I should heal up the team at the Pokémon Center.When he arrived,he saw a girl around his age with a fainted Snivy in hand and a Blaziken by her side."Hi!My name's Ethan,what's yours?It's really rare to find a Snivy in Kalos!"He said.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

"Oh? I'm Delphi. And, actually, I caught Comet in Unova, I went there as a family holiday. I'm from Hoenn, you see." Said Delphi. "Nice to meet you Ethan." Just then, Nurse Joy reappeared.
"Here is your Snivy. Have a nice day!" She said.
Delphi smiled and went to get Comet, who leaped into her arms. "Now boy, no more picking fights. I'm not letting you faint yourself at every pokemon you see"

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Oh,okay.Hey,can I ask a quick question?"he asked."See,I've always had a dream to have an adventure with friends,but right now,im just travelling alone.Anyway,want to go on a adventure together?"

Finion jumped slightly in his chair as someone came through the doors with haste, the orange haired trainer watching the scene in front of him before turning back around as Delphi came and sat down close to him. He didn't say anything but he did listen to Ethan's and Delphi's conversation whilst watching his Monferno play with a rubix cube.
Blitz, whilst interested in the strange colourful cube, soon found more interest in a Blaziken that was close by, the fire fighting type looking up to the much large fully evolved starter with a big grin. Upon noticing this Finion looked up to the Blaziken as well and then too Delphi and Ethan, flashing a small and awkward smile before looking over to the counter. Sparky was getting healed but it had been taking a while.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Um, Okay then." Delphi looked to Blaze, who was watching a Monferno play. "Is that okay with you Blaze?" Delphi asked her partner. Blaze turned to Delphi and gave a short nod. "I just need to buy a few potions, revives, full heals and pokeballs, okay." Delphi walked over to the mini-market and started to talk to the person running it. "Hello, i need 10 max heals, 10 revives and 10 pokeballs. Oh and 10 Full heals" She said.
"Okey-dokey. Right, 10 pokeballs, 10 revives and 10 max heals and 10 full heals. Thats... 3,000 pokedollars, ma'am!"
Delphi handed the man the money, and put her things in her bag.
"Here, you also get a bonus Premier ball!" Said the man.
"Thanks" Delphi put the extra ball in her bag the other things, then walked back over to Ethan. "Right. I'm ready. You?" Asked Delphi, returning Comet to his Great-ball.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Yeah,I'm ready,but..."He paused."Is that guy listening into our conversation?I mean,it's sorta creepy.......Should we talk to him or something?"Magneto happily floated around the Pokémon Center."Never mind,we might run into him later anyway..."

Last edited:
“Wow! No way! A wild Charmeleon! That is so rare!” Said Arbor, seeing the starter beat a snivy, “Maybe if I beat it, my parents would let me stop being a professor and be a trainer instead.”
Arbor ran up to the Charmleon and sent out his Snorlax, Chillax. Snorlax’s thick fat halved all damage from the fire type and he sat on charmeleon until it lost. Running home, Arbor was extremely excited. He ran into his house and said, “I am ready to be a trainer. I just beat a wild Charmeleon.”
“You wasted the chance to catch a wild starter!” Arbor’s mother practically screamed. “You are a horrible professor, how could you become a trainer? You need more practice. Maybe someday, you won’t act impulsively and attack wild Pokémon! Did you at least finish cataloguing the Pokémon professor sycamore asked you to catalogue?”
“No,” Said Arbor, leaving his house, “I’ll finish now, see you later.”
He ran off to the Pokémon Center to heal his Pokémon and procrastinate his tedious task at hand. He sat down at a table near a few other trainers, listening in on their conversation and thinking about how he could prove his skill as a trainer to his mother. A thought entered his mind, as he looked out the window and saw the town’s gym.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
."I pretty bored..I guess some training wouldn't hurt."He thought.He went outside the Pokemon Center and sent out Ninog.He searched for Pokemon for a while,looking for rares."?"He heard a noise in the bush.He look inside."Woah,a Tepig!"He whispered."Ok,Ninog,Pound!"Tepig tackled Ninog,surprisingly doing a lot of damage."Ultra Ball,go!"Ethan was able to catch Tepig,who he nicknamed Porkchop."I should go back now,I need to heal Porkchop and Ninog."He said to himself.

Last edited:
Kaleb stood in the corner of the Pokémon Center, with his jacket hood up and his shades on, covering his hair, eyes, and other identifiable parts of his face. He listened in on the conversation between the two trainers. He saw the boy with the Monferno and the one who longed to be a trainer. He tried to conceal himself from view. His Zoroark, who was shielded by his illusion, cast one over his trainer as well, and Kaleb walked out of the building undetected.

Arbor had made up his mind. He left the Pokémon Center and walked towards the Santalune City Gym. Being the Pokémon professor he was, he knew typings very well, and he knew that Viola’s bugs would be no match for Kit, his Torracat. He swept through the gym trainers and reached the leader. Challenging Viola, Arbor Said, “I’m ready for you, Viola! Let’s do this!”
The fight was easy, and both Surskit and Vivillon fell to Fire Fang quite quickly. Arbor walked from the gym with the Bug Badge in hand, ready to head back to his house and show his mom. First though, he had to heal.
Once he was done healing, he ran back and showed his mom. At first she seemed scared for her son, whom she deemed incapable of doing these things without hurting himself, but then, she asked, “And then you finished your cataloguing, right?”
“Well, not exactly.” Replied Arbor slowly.
“You need to get this out of your head.” She said. “You can’t be a trainer. You are now grounded until you accept that.”
After slowly walking up the stairs, Arbor knew it was time to go. He packed his stuff and climbed out the window of his room. “Goodbye, home.” He whispered, “I’ll be back some day.”
Then, the young professor ran off towards Lumiose City, which was not far away from Santalune.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Maybe I should head to Lumiose,I do need to get my 5th gym badge..I'll leave Delphi a note,saying that I'm at Lumiose.He quickly wrote a letter to her,and headed to Lumiose City."Ethan headed to Lumiose,and battled a few trainers along the way,letting Porkchop evolve.

Arbor stopped in Restaurant Le Nah in Lumiose City, and checked his phone. He had put it on silent for obvious reasons, because when he checked it, he saw that he had 191 messages from his mother. The final one said that she would find him and bring him back. “That isn’t good.” Said Arbor. “I should probably move out of Lumiose before she finds me here. First though, I’ll enjoy this nice meal, courtesy of Mom’s savings jar.”
Arbor thought through his meal about where to go next, and he decided on Ambrette Town, because it had some scenery, fossils, and was on the way to the next gym. He began to eat his final course, looking around for his mother every few seconds.

Kaleb stood in the alleyway next to the restaurant Arbor was in. He walked inside and sat down at Arbor’s table. “You seem pretty paranoid,” he said to Arbor. “What seems to be your problem? I may be able to help you with it.” He looked around for any Aether Foundation Members. “Just try to speak quietly, there may be people watching.”

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Magneto,use Bullet Punch!"But it was no use.All his Pokemon were fainted,except for the pseudo legendary.Helioptile used Parabolic Charge,and Ethan lost.

When he exited the gym,he went to a restaurant."Hi,could I have 10 Pokepuffs?"He said to the clerk."Alright,that'll be 2000 Pokedollars."The clerk said.Ethan paid and was about to exit.He saw a person looking around."That's a bit suspicious.."Ethan sat down at the nearest table,feeding his Pokemon and listening in to their conversation.

Arbor moved his hand to Doublade’s Pokéball as soon as the stranger walked over. He knew he shouldn’t speak with strangers in this huge city. There were too many gangs around. However, he replied anyway, saying, “You seem rather paranoid yourself. Who are you?”

“I am not able to disclose that information with anyone,” he said. “I can tell you, though, that I am not a bad person. Currently on the run because the Aether Foundation wants to kill me for saving someone’s life. What about you, though? What’s got you turning your head every couple seconds?”

“Yikes! You’re being chased by the Aether Foundation!” Arbor practically screamed, before a few turned heads in the restaurant made him realize he had spoken too loud. He began to whisper again, “I’m being chased by my mom. You’re being chased by an insanely large worldwide organization. I should be going.”
Arbor began to get up, his hand still firmly gripping Doublade’s Pokéball. He thought, ‘This guy could be really dangerous. I should get out of here while I can.

She had Arrived in the Giant city of Kalos. "Ah, Same old city. Not for Olive, however..." She thought. She smiled, finally being able to Enjoy themselves. Walking into le naw, she saw two boy at a Table. "Erm...Seems like most of the tables are full..." she said Quietly. She sighed and sat down at the Table, putting down her Purse. "Hi." she Blankly said to the Two paranoid Boys.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"What the!?!?....The Aether Foundation????I need to be careful..If they also find me,then I'm dead...Should I go over there now?No,I'
ll listen in a bit more....Also,where's Delphi?She's taking her time..."He thought.

She swore she heard somebody. "Hello?" she said, looking behind her. All she saw was people chattering...Then a Suspicious guy. "Eh! Shortie! Instead of Snooping might as well Join in! Or are you a stalker?" she said, Grinning. "Beside, Isn't it lonely over there anyway?" she added. She Chuckled a bit, before turning around again.

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi and Blazed walked closer near to the restaurant Le Nah and they sat down. Delphi let all her Pokémon out so they could have a stretch, before ordering herself some food. She brought some pokepuffs with her for her Pokémon to eat aswell, then started to eat her food. Delphi did not notice her little Snivy was walking up to a stranger, a look on his face that meant he wanted a battle.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Are you talking to me?"Ethan said as he turned around."Whatever,if you're talking about the Aether Foundation,I'm out.They kill me since I stole that.."He stopped talking."Stupid,stupid,stupid,stupid!!I've gotta get outta here..."

"Wait..Is that Delphi who just walked in?"Ah dosen't matter,I gotta get out of here..."He told himself.Ethan headed for the door.

Last edited:
A Looming Chesnaught entered the Restaurant, Blocking the way out. It looked at the Human trying to leave. "CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS?" it Bellowed in confusion. 'Olive' looked over and Walked toward the Door. "Yea, thats just My Chesnaught. Hes called Chestnut." The pokemon nodded in agreement. It was stuck in the door. "Ermm...I think Chestnut is stuck."

D

Deleted member 227971

Upon hearing the chesnaught, Comet the snivy decided he wanted to battle him, so he looked at him gingerly, then used vine whip on him. Delphi turned her head and saw him. “COMET! Honestly! Can I leave you for ONE SECOND!?” She picked up her snivy in her arms, who refused to let his vines go. “ Sorry bout that, this snivy is a pain in my rear”

"its fine." they said, looking at the Snivy. "A Battle it wants? A Battle it shall get." they said, Crossing there arms. "I wanna battle you. or whatever..." They said, Smiling. "We should rumble outside, However." they suggested, Pointing toward the door." She sounded Emotionless when they Talked. The Chesnaught smiled, Looking at the Snivy.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Maybe I should stay..Only the people at the table heard me."Well,I'm headed for the nearest route to train Porkchop.Bye!"He said to everyone,even though he's sure no one heard him.

Namine head into restaurant le Nah and at the entrance was a chesnaught stuffed in the doorway. It got out. She Bought a few macarons and sandwhiches and a few soda pops. But then the Chesnaught was challenged to a battle by a snivy. Soon after a guy with a gengar hoodie left out of the door to train. Namine ran out after him (Not even collecting change accidentally). "Hey! Would it be okay if I trained with you? If it's okay. Maybe even a battle?"

D

Deleted member 227971

Comet smiled, his eyes glinting. “That will be fine. 3 on 3? I need to train my other Pokémon anyway so I might aswell. “ Said Delphi

She waved a Little At Ethan, Showing she was saying 'Bye'. She was Mysterious and odd to most people, but it didn't seem they Minded. "Good choice. Alright. This place is Made for Battling. Lets test your skill, Shorty." she taunted. "Go Antasma!" She said, throwing a Pokeball. Out came a Shiny Gallade.

D

Deleted member 227971

“Go, Dash!” Delphi threw her poke ball, and a shiny absol came out, growling at the gallade. “Dash use Phyco cut!” Shouted Delphi

Jake was walking around in Kalos as he was amazed on how cool the place looked. He then saw some people to battle and got interested. He went over to them, But far enough we're he wouldn't be invading the battle as he sat down on a Chair and watched the Battle asnhe was kinda hoping that one if them might want to battle him after they were done.

Chase was walking around limited city when he faintly heard a battle. He rushed over as fast as he could and watched the battle quietly trying not to interupt. He saw another boy watching the battle in a chair (Jake) and decided to approach him. “Hi! I’m Chase, who are you?”

"Alright Antasma! Lets get this Galla Started! USE THUNDER WAVE!" She commanded. The Gallade had a Few shocks around it, and Released the energy at the Opponent. "GALLLAAA!!!" it bellowed, with a Smug. "Nice Job, Antasma!" She said, Still Emotionless sounding. The Gallade seemed happy with itself.

"My name's Namine! ((Pronunciation)Naw-Mi(short sound)-Nay)" said Namine. Both of them head over to route 13. "Wow, I forgot how dry this place is. Never mind that!" Said Namine. "Come on out all of you!" She said as she threw up 2 pokeballs. Inside of them where Marluxia and Kairi (Vivillon and Eevee). Shortly after that a brief sandstorm rushed by and Marluxia instantly rushed inside of her pokeball. Once the storm was over Namine tried to press on the button ,but she refused to come out. "Aww come on Marlu." said Namine.

Last edited:
Jake looked over at him as he said. "Oh! Hi im Jake, its nice to meet you!" Jake said as he Smiled Brightly as he then said. Your watching the battle too? I kinda want to battle, but I'll ask one of them Once the is over." jake said with a sigh

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Huh,haven't sen a Vivillon in a while..Give it this."He handed Nay a purple Pokepuff."Anyway,Come out Miracle!".A Shiny Togepi came out,snuggling into Ethan's hoodie.