• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey Through Hoenn

Cole was surrounded by a team of grunts, and with the similarities in their clothes, it looked like he was one, too. But he was ordering them around, like he was a boss.
"Nicole, Alex, you two go towards Lilycove. I hear there's a big performance with very strong Pokemon there tomorrow. Joseph, go towards Littleroot and make sure those little twerps aren't trying to get their Pokemon back."
Niomi tucked herself into the foliage of the tree, hiding herself, her breath shaking as the man walked by.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Kyle looked down and saw Niomi was in no condition to fight. So he took the matters into his own hands. He jumped from branch he was sitting on then he landed he knocked down Cole. One foot on his and the other on plain ground. He looked around the green flare still in his showing he won't back down. "Your going to talk to me, one mess up and this whole thing is going to be hit by a dragon breath." Kyle said firmly.

Cole snapped a finger.
Someone yanked Niomi out of her spot in the tree, throwing her by Cole and Kyle. She stumbled forward with a wince, clutching her wrist, and suddenly they were surrounded by twenty two Team Somber grunts, each of which with Pokemon.
They were outnumbered, and frankly no matter what they did, they'd still be overpowered.
"Actually, you're going to listen to me. One mess up and you're done for," Cole said coolly. "So what if a few people get breathed on? It's whatever." Cole shot a look at Niomi's knuckles.
"Aww, did the wittle baby hurt herself? What'd you do, punch a tree?" he teased darkly.
"Sí, y tu cara es la siguiente en mi lista." she replied, seething. The boy looked a bit dumbfounded.
"..What'd she say..?" he mumbled, looking around at the grunts, who all shrugged.

JPSomeone

Stumbled a little but then he gained an idea. "She was speaking and she said you look quite nice in those outfits." Kyle said proudly. He had to talk his way out trouble first then react. Probably a dumb plan it was the best he got. "Also those Pokemon fabulous how are they so we'll behaved?" Kyle asked. He elbowed Niomi lightly to get in the plan.

She nodded immediately, widening her eyes a bit to look astonished.
"It really is amazing how still they are! Why, I'd think them to be statues if I hadn't seen them blink!" she exclaimed, eyes glittering. "Not to mention how orderly you are. Tell me- are you the leader of this team?" she asked Cole, doing her best to look excited, and it worked.
Cole grinned. "No, not yet, but I suspect Maisy to retire soon. How old that woman is," he commented wistfully.

JPSomeone

Kyle slowly walked backwards following the guy who has all there Pokemon. "Yeah uh... You do you boo..." Kyle said. After that he booked it the nearest tree climbed up it. Soon he acting like Tarzan on this joint. Jumping from tree to tree chasing Joseph in his high tech mini car. At the right moment in time he got ahead Joseph. Then with right timing he jumped on Joseph high tech mini car. Kyle waited for the ride to end.