• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey through Alola RP (Discussion/Sign up)

Here is my character then!
Name:Laura Anderson
Pokemon & Moves:Ralts Confusion, Magical Leaf, Disarming Voice, Double Team
Character Description: Laura has long, straight blonde hair worn loose. Her Alola outfit consists of a long yellow sundress with white flower print on it with sandals.Around her neck is a small camera that is always with her. On her head she wears a large beige sunhat. She also has a large, white messenger bag.
Region of Origin: Petalburg Town, Hoenn Region
Trainer Role:Trainer/Pokemon Researcher
Your Goal:Her goal is to discover new Pokemon in the region of Alola. She is fascinated by how many Pokemon she can encounter. She also wants to encounter new Fairy Pokemon, Her personal favorite type.
Personality:Laura is a sweet girl who is a bit on the nerdy side. She is always trying to find brand new Pokemon she could take pictures of and write down about the pokemon in her Journals. She is a bit clumsy and speaks fast but she has good intentions.

Should my character know you, seeing as you've meet the professor?
Character Description: Laura has long, straight blonde hair worn loose. Her Alola outfit consists of a long yellow sundress with white flower print on it with sandals.Around her neck is a small camera that is always with her. On her head she wears a large beige sunhat. She also has a large, white messenger bag.
Your Goal:Her goal is to discover new Pokemon in the region of Alola. She is fascinated by how many Pokemon she can encounter. She also has the goal of seeing if she could find at least one Mystical Tapu's she learned about from Professor Birch.
Personality:Laura is a sweet girl who is a bit on the nerdy side. She is always trying to find brand new Pokemon she could take pictures of and write down about the pokemon in her Journals. She is a bit clumsy and speaks fast but she has good intentions.

Your Goal:Her goal is to discover new Pokemon in the region of Alola. She is fascinated by how many Pokemon she can encounter. She also wants to encounter new Fairy Pokemon, Her personal favorite type.

Alola and welcome, Laura!

Light I've read your works and I do not think you have improved much since yesterday, I am very sorry but for the time being I cannot accept you into the RP

(May I join?)

Name: Jersey
Pokemon & Moves: (Alola) Raichu: Thunderbolt, Volt Tackle, Quick Attack, Grass Knot
Character Description: He wears a outfit similar to Ethan from Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal. He has blue eyes, red hair and a cap with a P on it, resembling the word "Pokemon".
Region of Origin: Alola
Trainer Role: Pokemon Trainer (Is sometimes also known as Ace Trainer)
Your Goal: His goal is to become a Pokemon Master, capture all 802 Pokemon (Including legendaries and mythicals!), and become the very best (Like no one ever was.)Personality: He is mostly quick to act, knows what to do in a situation, brave and has a great heart if you get to know him.
trainercard-Jersey.png

If it's not too late to join-
Name: Nate Tykon
Pokemon & Moves: "Ember" (Tepig) - Ember, Take Down, Leer
Character Description: Basically the rival from the Black 2 games
Region of Origin: Unova
Trainer Role: Basic Pokemon Trainer
Your Goal: To become the Alola Champion
Personality: Easily aggravated by people besides his close friends, but is very kind towards friends in Pokemon

(May I join?)

Name: Jersey
Pokemon & Moves: (Alola) Raichu: Thunderbolt, Volt Tackle, Quick Attack, Grass Knot
Character Description: He wears a outfit similar to Ethan from Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal. He has blue eyes, red hair and a cap with a P on it, resembling the word "Pokemon".
Region of Origin: Alola
Trainer Role: Pokemon Trainer (Is sometimes also known as Ace Trainer)
Your Goal: His goal is to become a Pokemon Master, capture all 802 Pokemon (Including legendaries and mythicals!), and become the very best (Like no one ever was.)Personality: He is mostly quick to act, knows what to do in a situation, brave and has a great heart if you get to know him.View attachment 449872

If it's not too late to join-
Name: Nate Tykon
Pokemon & Moves: "Ember" (Tepig) - Ember, Take Down, Leer
Character Description: Basically the rival from the Black 2 games
Region of Origin: Unova
Your Goal: To become the Alola Champion
Personality: Easily aggravated by people besides his close friends, but is very kind towards friends in Pokemon

My apologies you two for not getting back to you two sooner, I'd like to ask you two to send me a sample of your writing

Name: Light
Pokemon & Moveset: Litten- Ember, Growl, & Scratch
Character Description: wears a red tanktop with sliver short's and a red cap plus socks and sandals and has light gold hair
Region of Origin: Johto
Your goal: to be the very best of all of Alola
Personality: serious about battling but it's a klutz sometimes

Name: Kaylei
Pokemon: Charlie-Leafeon
Moves: Solar Beam, leaf blade, last resort, bite
Character Description: Blond hair in messy ponytail, Blue neck scarf, blue eyes, red and white horizontal stripes, blue denim jacket, bright pink glittery skirt, dark blue leggings, Pink heelys with a white fire pattern
Region of Origin: Kalos
Trainer Role: Student
Your Goal: To catch all the eeveelutions
Personality: Loyal, competitive

Hey! I was hoping I could join, as this RP seems very interesting.

Name: Evon
Pokemon: Volt [Jolteon] (Also has another Pokemon back home)
Moves: Thunderbolt, Extreme Speed, Thunder Wave, Pin Missile
Character Description: In order to not be recognized by any Garet trainers, Evon's taken up the regular Alolan Ace Trainer garb, but retains his brown, messy hair and blue eyes.
Region of Origin: Garet (An original region I created. I can give details if necessary.)
Trainer Role: Ace Trainer (Also a hidden role in Garet)
Your Goal: Bond with Volt through completing all the trials
Personality: Carefree and focused.

Hey! I was hoping I could join, as this RP seems very interesting.

Name: Evon
Pokemon: Volt [Jolteon] (Also has another Pokemon back home)
Moves: Thunderbolt, Extreme Speed, Thunder Wave, Pin Missile
Character Description: In order to not be recognized by any Garet trainers, Evon's taken up the regular Alolan Ace Trainer garb, but retains his brown, messy hair and blue eyes.
Region of Origin: Garet (An original region I created. I can give details if necessary.)
Trainer Role: Ace Trainer (Also a hidden role in Garet)
Your Goal: Bond with Volt through completing all the trials
Personality: Carefree and focused.

Alola and Welcome Evon

Also I fell for the Spoiler

Hiii!! I'm excited to meet all of you! Can this role play have pokemon
and or fakemon? I like those kinds of things. What I mean is can I write a description of a pokemon and be that pokemon? If not, I understand.

Thanks!!