• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey through Alola RP (Discussion/Sign up)

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Name: Charles
Pokemon & Moves: Magnemite (Spark, Sonic Boom, Metal Sound,)
Character Description: Charles comes from a scientist background but instead of being a scientist, He set off on a journey with his Magnemite.
Region of Origin: Alola
Trainer Role: Trainer
Your Goal: Become the Smartest Pokemon Champion.
Personality: Intelligent, serious about everything, always corrects people, annoying

If I get in, can I already have beaten the Normal Trial?

Last edited:
Pokemon Master Pyro I've sent you a writing sample and have been waiting for a reply for a while. But I read above that you can be forgetful- and I feel you. I am too. Anyways, I'd love an answer when you have the time. Thanks!

Name: Casys Oreilla

Pokemon & Moves: Heracross (Named Apollo): Megahorn, Focus Punch, Stone Edge, Protect
Wimpod (Named Sidney): Struggle Bug, Leech Life, Surf
Gastrodon West Sea (Named Fiya): Surf, Muddy Water, Earthquake, Protect

Character Description: 6' 2" with a slim build. Wears a back musce shirt with the Insect Badge design on the back and a gray hoodie of the same design. Khaki beige pants or shorts depending on the weather. Turquoise hair that is curly.
Region of Origin: Unova
Trainer Role: Gym Leader
Your Goal: Have a good vacation
Personality: Friendly

Name: Casys Oreilla

Pokemon & Moves: Heracross (Named Apollo): Megahorn, Focus Punch, Stone Edge, Protect
Wimpod (Named Sidney): Struggle Bug, Leech Life, Surf
Gastrodon West Sea (Named Fiya): Surf, Muddy Water, Earthquake, Protect

Character Description: 6' 2" with a slim build. Wears a back musce shirt with the Insect Badge design on the back and a gray hoodie of the same design. Khaki beige pants or shorts depending on the weather. Turquoise hair that is curly.
Region of Origin: Unova
Trainer Role: Gym Leader
Your Goal: Have a good vacation
Personality: Friendly

Alola and welcome Casys

Name: James Hurton
Character Description: 5'8, wears a red and gray tanktop, he also wears tan jean shorts. Red hair that goes over left eye. He also has orange sandals with a red cap with the "Heat Badge" symbol on it.
Home Region: Hoenn
Trainer Role: Current Gym Leader in the Lavaridge Gym, his cousin Flannery is taking his place as he explores Alola.
Your Goal: To meet the exotic Fire types in Alola
Personality: Kind and jumpy, somewhat easily angered. He's pretty strong, and he's determined to beat a trainer.

Pokemon Info

Name: Flare
Level: 27
Moveset: Overheat, Flamethrower, X-Scissor, Leer
Species: Larvesta

Name: Hurdla
Level: 26
Moveset: Overheat, Flame Charge, Tackle, Tail Whip

Species: Ponyta

Will Catch in Alola

Name: ???
Level: ???
Moveset: ???
Species: Litten

Species: Turtonator

(Spent a lot of time on this! Hope it is good! ^^)

Name: James Hurton
Character Description: 5'8, wears a red and gray tanktop, he also wears tan jean shorts. Red hair that goes over left eye. He also has orange sandals with a red cap with the "Heat Badge" symbol on it.
Home Region: Hoenn
Trainer Role: Current Gym Leader in the Lavaridge Gym, his cousin Flannery is taking his place as he explores Alola.
Your Goal: To meet the exotic Fire types in Alola
Personality: Kind and jumpy, somewhat easily angered. He's pretty strong, and he's determined to beat a trainer.

Pokemon Info

Name: Flare
Level: 27
Moveset: Overheat, Flamethrower, X-Scissor, Leer
Species: Larvesta

Name: Hurdla
Level: 26
Moveset: Overheat, Flame Charge, Tackle, Tail Whip

Species: Ponyta

Will Catch in Alola

Species: Litten

Species: Turtonator

(Spent a lot of time on this! Hope it is good! ^^)

Alola and Welcome! James

Alright. I have not actually done any roleplay on this site, however, I am an avid and very literate roleplayer. I hope my OC will be accepted! :-)
Name: His name is Duncan 'Lalna' Jones.
Age: Duncan is around 16 years but seems to be much older in terms of the way he acts and speaks.
Pokemon & Moves: Duncan has a female level 12 Eevee who knows attract, tail whip, scratch, and tackle.
Character Description: Duncan is a skinny light-skinned teenager, who wears a slightly stained white lab coat and goggles on his head. Also, he seems to have short, soft blond fur(Matching the colour of his hair) covering his face and body due to a genetic disease. He also has a few beautiful Pokeball's on his belt and a metal pack that can expand to hold as much as 200 kilogrammes.
Region of Origin: Duncan originally comes from a laboratory in Sinnoh.
Trainer Role: Duncan plays a role as the sort of scientist/support role where he uses a variety of methods to help his fellow trainers.
Your Goal: His goal is to learn all there is to know about Pokemon and become one with the creatures around him.
Personality: Duncan seems like a very shy and withdrawn scientist to those who do not know him, however, once one gets to know him, they will encounter his brilliant and caring side.

Last edited:
Heya, everyone! I have chosen to come back to the RP! I was bored, and I didn't have any interested RPs to see on the General/Pokemon RP Board, so I found this! I'll use another OC this time, however.

Name: Alex
Pokemon: He currently, at the moment, owns a Pichu (His partner), Dartrix, Incineroar, Lycanroc [Midnight], and a Trumbeak.
Character Description: Alex wears a black shirt, a red cap, skinny blue shorts for the hot weathers of Alola, and blue gloves. He also wears a headband around his head at times.
Region of Origin: Keno (If fan-made regions are allowed)
Trainer Role: Alex is basically a companion of some sort, he just travels around with other people while collecting Z-Moves along the way.
Your Goal: His goal is to become a Pokemon League Champion, and know all about Pokemon.
Personality: Alex is a brave and smart boy who likes exploring as much as battling. He would do anything to protect his Pokemon, and can take on any challenge with ease (sometimes).

If you accept me, glad to be back!

Heya, everyone! I have chosen to come back to the RP! I was bored, and I didn't have any interested RPs to see on the General/Pokemon RP Board, so I found this! I'll use another OC this time, however.

Name: Alex
Pokemon: He currently, at the moment, owns a Pichu (His partner), Dartrix, Incineroar, Lycanroc [Midnight], and a Trumbeak.
Character Description: Alex wears a black shirt, a red cap, skinny blue shorts for the hot weathers of Alola, and blue gloves. He also wears a headband around his head at times.
Region of Origin: Keno (If fan-made regions are allowed)
Trainer Role: Alex is basically a companion of some sort, he just travels around with other people while collecting Z-Moves along the way.
Your Goal: His goal is to become a Pokemon League Champion, and know all about Pokemon.
Personality: Alex is a brave and smart boy who likes exploring as much as battling. He would do anything to protect his Pokemon, and can take on any challenge with ease (sometimes).

If you accept me, glad to be back!

Alola and welcome back!

Hey? Is this thing still going on? Can I join? Just asking first.
And one question I should also go ahead and ask- is being a Pokemon alright? I'm better with that, and am completely cool with being caught- the character I have in mind is already pretty friendly, he may just follow someone without even having to be caught. But just asking first.

Hey? Is this thing still going on? Can I join? Just asking first.
And one question I should also go ahead and ask- is being a Pokemon alright? I'm better with that, and am completely cool with being caught- the character I have in mind is already pretty friendly, he may just follow someone without even having to be caught. But just asking first.

My appoligize but this is a Closed RP now I let GreninjaTrainer013 back because he is one of the first people to join