• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey through Alola RP (Discussion/Sign up)

The RP (https://pokecharms.com/threads/journey-through-alola-rp.15366/)

[!] Rules to this Role Play [!]

1. No Megas (unless you get the approval of the staff)
2. Kahuna's give Z-Rings once defeated (Like the anime)
3. Z-Crystals are obtained from Totem Pokemon and certain Story points (Like the games)
4. Follow the official RP rules posted by Stellar

[!] Character Description (Copy Paste) [!]

Name:
Character Description:
Region of Origin:
Trainer Role:
Your Goal:
Personality:

My Description:

Name: Landon
Starter Pokemon & Moves: Eevee (Swift)-Quick Attack, Swift, Iron Tail, Double Team
Character Description: Dirty blonde hair, red golf shirt, Beige cargo shorts, black backpack,red shoes
Region of Origin: Sinnoh
Trainer Role: Pokemon Trainer
Your Goal: Win the Alola League
Personality: Ambitious, Confident, Erratic sometimes

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Any rules you may include for your thread are in addition to our RP rules and may not supplant them - so you didn't really need to make any changes. I mostly posted to alert anyone who might attempt to join to read the rules first - because we've had more than a few problems with people not doing so.

Any rules you may include for your thread are in addition to our RP rules and may not supplant them - so you didn't really need to make any changes. I mostly posted to alert anyone who might attempt to join to read the rules first - because we've had more than a few problems with people not doing so.
Thank you very much, I have a good feeling about this RP once someone joins first of course.

Name: Robby
Pokemon & Moves: Riolu, Force Palm, Counter, Quick Attack, Swords Dance.
Character Description: Same clothes as Pokemon Emerald trainer, Blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, 5'8.
Region of Origin: Kalos, Vaniville Town.
Your Goal: To get stronger together with his Pokemon, win the Kalos league, and become Kalos Champion.
Personality: Kind, caring, competitive, determined, loves to run, not totally dense when it comes towards the ladies.
Previous Adventures: Kalos got to top 6 in League, Kanto got to top 3 in league, Sinnoh got to top 3 again.
Skills: Very good a battling, able to adapt to any situation in a battle. Only can cook Pokepuffs. Can last a long time without sleep, but not food.
Past: His dad was never around as kid so his mom raised him the best as she could. Usually spent a lot of time at Professor Sycamore's lab. At the age of 13 he received a Charmander and began his adventure.

Pokemon backstory:
Riolu: Hatched from an egg right at the end of Robby's Sinnoh journey, but strong for being so young. Can be shy at times, but always has a strong determination to win any battle, no matter the opponent. Likes to hang outside of it's pokeball, sitting on Robby's shoulder.

Name: Robby
Pokemon & Moves: Charizard (Starter) Flamethrower, Dragon Claw, Flare Blitz, and Dragon Dance. Riolu, Force Palm, Counter, Quick Attack, Swords Dance.
Character Description: Same clothes as Pokemon Emerald trainer, Blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, 5'8.
Region of Origin: Kalos, Vaniville Town.
Your Goal: To get stronger together with his Pokemon, win the Kalos league, and become Kalos Champion.
Personality: Kind, caring, competitive, determined, loves to run, not totally dense when it comes towards the ladies.
Previous Adventures: Kalos got to top 6 in League, Kanto got to top 3 in league, Sinnoh got to top 3 again.
Skills: Very good a battling, able to adapt to any situation in a battle. Only can cook Pokepuffs. Can last a long time without sleep, but not food.
Past: His dad was never around as kid so his mom raised him the best as she could. Usually spent a lot of time at Professor Sycamore's lab. At the age of 13 he received a Charmander and began his adventure.

Pokemon backstory:
Charizard: Given to Robby by Professor Sycamore when it was a charmander. It evolved into Charmeleon during the gym battle against Ramos because of Robby's strong determination to win. Evolved into Charizard to save Robby's life after he had fallen of a cliff.

Riolu: Hatched from an egg right at the end of Robby's Sinnoh journey, but strong for being so young. Can be shy at times, but always has a strong determination to win any battle, no matter the opponent. Likes to hang outside of it's pokeball, sitting on Robby's shoulder.

1 issue in this we are allowed the use of 1 Pokemon to start, I do not mind if your character has already gone through journeys prior but on hand at the start you should only have 1 for the time being.

Name: Light
Pokemon and moves: Litten-Ember Growl&Cut
Character Desciption: wear's sunglasses and a light under shirt with red shorts and light bule shoes
Region & Origin: New Bark Town, Johto
Your Goal: to win the Alola League
Personality: Doesnt like to lose and is always serious

Name: Light
Pokemon and moves: Litten-Ember Growl&Cut
Character Desciption: wear's sunglasses and a light under shirt with red shorts and light bule shoes
Region & Origin: New Bark Town, Johto
Your Goal: to win the Alola League
Personality: Doesnt like to lose and is always serious

Light I'm afraid I cannot let you in until you've read the rules which you clearly haven't due to your posts on Kanto Reboot by Ry_Burst until you get more experience with the Role Plays I cannot accept your application my sincerest appologies

Name:Mike
Pokemon & Moves:Litten.Moves:Ember,Slash,Tackle and Smoke Screen.
Character Description:As the picture
Region of Origin:Johto,Ecruteak City
Trainer Role: pokemon Trainer
Your Goal:Turning the World Champion
Personality do not not like to lose,act like a rival sometimes

If you don't want to accept me,i Understand.

Last edited:
Name: Mike Age: 13 Pokemon & Moves: Litten. Moves: Ember, Slash, Tackle and Smoke Screen Character Description: As the picture Region of Origin: Johto, Ecruteak City Trainer Role: Pokemon Trainer Your Goal: Turning the World Champion Personality: Do not like to lose, act like a rival sometimes. If you do not want to accept me, I understand.

Moar I regret to inform you that your application has also been rejected, I am very sorry, please know that I think you have the potential to become an amazing Role Player but not without experience, you and Light have great potential but I have read the messages you two posted on the Kanto Reboot and you need practice with Role Playing, so for the time being you will not be aloud access, my sincerest apologies.

Name: Ry Burst
Pokemon & Moves: Pancham (Pax) Slash, Aerial Ace, Stone Edge, Karate Chop
Character Description: Ry has reddish brown hair. For the Alolan sun, he wears a backwards baseball cap, white shorts, and a red t-shirt. He has a green one strap backpack.
Region of Origin: Veilstone City, Sinnoh
Trainer Role: Trainer/Breeder
Your Goal: To explore Alola, nd maybe winning the leauge.
Personality: Very fun loving. Loves to battle and can take it very seriously. However if something isn't involving Pokémon, he is very oblivious. he has a good amount of Pokemon Breeding knowledge, and can cook quite well, due to his mother Pokemon Breeder. She taught him everything he knows.

Same Ry you know, (And love possibly.)
But what happened is he spent some time in kalos, where he met PAx. Then after a while of training to work on Mega Evolution, with Jet. His Pokémon convinced him to go on a vacation. He took Pax with him to explore Alola. His other pokemon are at home or training. he's less about winning the leauge, and more about taking a break from his intense training, which was with Gurkkin.

Moar I regret to inform you that your application has also been rejected, I am very sorry, please know that I think you have the potential to become an amazing Role Player but not without experience, you and Light have great potential but I have read the messages you two posted on the Kanto Reboot and you need practice with Role Playing, so for the time being you will not be aloud access, my sincerest apologies.
Ok,i Understand.

Name: Ry Burst
Pokemon & Moves: Pancham (Pax) Slash, Aerial Ace, Stone Edge, Karate Chop
Character Description: Ry has reddish brown hair. For the Alolan sun, he wears a backwards baseball cap, white shorts, and a red t-shirt. He has a green one strap backpack.
Region of Origin: Veilstone City, Sinnoh
Trainer Role: Trainer/Breeder
Your Goal: To explore Alola, nd maybe winning the leauge.
Personality: Very fun loving. Loves to battle and can take it very seriously. However if something isn't involving Pokémon, he is very oblivious. he has a good amount of Pokemon Breeding knowledge, and can cook quite well, due to his mother Pokemon Breeder. She taught him everything he knows.

Same Ry you know, (And love possibly.)
But what happened is he spent some time in kalos, where he met PAx. Then after a while of training to work on Mega Evolution, with Jet. His Pokémon convinced him to go on a vacation. He took Pax with him to explore Alola. His other pokemon are at home or training. he's less about winning the leauge, and more about taking a break from his intense training, which was with Gurkkin.

Alola! and Welcome, Ry

Doesn't matter how many you join, I'm more concerned about grammar, writing, spelling and experience, I look at every profile and do a quick check on how long they've been a member, and their past experience for anyone who applies. I care very deeply about this RP and I do not want anyone who is inexperienced joining and potentially causing it to be shut down.

Name: Hanna Rose
Pokemon & Moves: Azureon (Flying Type Eeveelution) Aerial Ace, Acrobatics, Steel Wing, Swift
Character Description: Long Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, Blue Shirt, White Shorts
Region of Origin: Malloka Region (Fake region)
Trainer Role: Assistant of Professor Kukui
Your Goal: Studies Pokemon Typing and Moves
Personality: Fun, Friendly, Outgoing

e7616b48003478efa9c55f44d8bcbab6.jpg

Thats Azureon, I hope you don't mind me using a Fakemon :)

Pokemon & Moves: Alolan Raichu: Thunderbolt, Electric Terrain, Rain Dance, Grass Knot
Character Description: Long brown hair, Green Eyes, Pale face, White dress
Region of Origin: Alola
Trainer Role: Professor Kukui's Assistant
Your Goal: Professor Of Alola
Personality: Smart, Friendly, Fun

Pokemon & Moves: Alolan Raichu: Thunderbolt, Electric Terrain, Rain Dance, Grass Knot
Character Description: Long brown hair, Green Eyes, Pale face, White dress
Region of Origin: Alola
Trainer Role: Professor Kukui's Assistant
Your Goal: Professor Of Alola
Personality: Smart, Friendly, Fun

Alola and Welcome, Hanna!

Name: Kale
Pokemon & Moves: Beldum: Takedown, Psyshock
Character Description: Was born from a grass type loving family, wanting to be different. He took an almost unnatural liking to psychic types. Was sent to Alola from Professor Birch.
Region of Origin: Hoenn, Ever Grande City
Trainer Role: Professor Birch's Assistant, sent to Alola to study psychic types
Your Goal: To become a Psychic Gym leader
Personality: Bit like Hau. But dark in the inside.

Is told he is too young to travel on his own.
To be honest. He is too young.

Please don't judge me, I have written an entire story and I know how to "English"
And I won't let the RP shut down. I am an EDUCATED yet INEXPERIENCED person. I hope to be some intern or something.

Name: Kale
Pokemon & Moves: Beldum: Takedown, Psyshock
Character Description: Was born from a grass type loving family, wanting to be different. He took an almost unnatural liking to psychic types. Was sent to Alola from Professor Birch.
Region of Origin: Hoenn, Ever Grande City
Trainer Role: Professor Birch's Assistant, sent to Alola to study psychic types
Your Goal: To become a Psychic Gym leader
Personality: Bit like Hau. But dark in the inside.

Is told he is too young to travel on his own.
To be honest. He is too young.

Alola and welcome Kale