• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey of Kalos

A moment later Luna reopened the door, followed by her mother. "This is my mom, Danielle. She said that she'd be happy to have you over. She'll call the professor for us."

"Hiya Mrs. Danielle. My name is Max." Max said with a smile on his face; "I hope you have a lot of Pokémon food, because..." Max opened Charizard's Pokeball; "He is a big eater, haha!" Max said as he put the Pokeball in his backpack.

"Nice to meet you Miss, um, Danielle. I'm Wynter and this is Vanilluxe." Wynter said. She bowed respectively (this was a common thing to do in Unova) to an adult. "This is our first time here in Kalos. Luna said you would be able to sign us up for the Kalos League? I wanted to thank you for your help if so." Wynter said respectively.

Danielle smiled, seeming genuinely friendly,"Yes, of course I'll help you three out. I've been trying to get Luna to join for ages but she was always too shy."

Luna flushed with embarrassment,"Mooom," she groaned.

Luna was still bright red as she led her two new friends inside, muttering to Max,"More like you knocked the sense out of me." She grinned playfully.

Wynter laughed at the two of them. She knew the feeling, just when she introduced her previous traveling partners to her family. She wondered where they were right now. "Oh well." She thought. "Enough of that, time to focus on who's here now." She thanked Luna's mother once again. "Could we possibly spend the night here with you? I don't really have a place to stay yet." Wynter asked.

"Of course, Wynter was it?" Danielle smiled. "Luna, dear would you mind sharing your room with her? Max, you can stay in the guest bedroom."

Luna smiled,"Yeah, of course she can stay in my room."

Pichu and Vanilluxe were chatting again and Luna thought,"Looks like I wasn't the only one who made a new friend."

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Danielle! I just wanna say that your daughter is very kind, and I look forward to adventuring with her." Max said this with a blush; "She probably gets it from you, Mrs. Danielle, haha!"

"Sounds great. Thanks both of you!" Wynter said appreciatively. She walked into Luna's house after the rest did. It was beautiful in a strange way. Wynter always liked small things, they didn't always have to be big and intricate to impress her. Vanilluxe seemed to like it too. It was warm in cozy inside. A very welcoming abode.

Luna found herself blushing slightly at his words and she almost slapped herself. "Shut up, brain," she thought loudly. "Why are you doing this to me???"

Danielle's eyes twinkled,"You're very welcome."

Luna nodded at Wynter,"Yeah. Come on, I'll show you my room." She led her to a smallish room with a bunk bed, a standing closet, and a chest of drawers inside.

Wynter walked into Luna's room. It was a lot different than her's back in Unova. Luna also had a bunk bed, something Wynter had always wanted for sentimental value. "Ooo! Can I get the top bunk?" Wynter asked. She dropped her bag off in the opposite corner of the room, she hoped Luna didn't mind. She'd been in the same clothes all day she needed to change and shower.

"Would it be alright if I used your bathroom to get cleaned off. I feel disgusting." Wynter asked politely.

Wynter thanked her and rushed into the bathroom. She quickly showered and changed into new clothes. She walked out to Vanilluxe already asleep on the top bunk. "Guess I'm not the only one exhausted from today's events." She said laughing. She returned Vanilluxe to its Pokeball and got under the covers. "Goodnight, Luna. And thanks again for letting us stay with you for the night." Wynter said already drifting off into sleep.

"Goodnight, Wynter," Luna said through a yawn. Pichu snuggled closer to her and she smiled as she fell asleep

The next morning Luna woke up, wondering, for a moment, why there was a bag in the corner of the room. Then she remembered, her grey eyes twinkling, about Wynter and Max and how she was going to go on a adventure with them.

Getting out of bed she looked up to see that Wynter was gone,"I must have slept later then everyone. How embarrassing..." she muttered to herself.

She ran down the stairs to see everybody already eating breakfast. "Hey guys!"

Last edited:
(I don't wanna sound rude, but I recommend combining those last three posts so they Admins don't get on you about posting more than once in a row. They really don't like that. Again not being mean :p)

Wynter woke up to a sound coming from below, Luna was up. She sat up to yawn, but face planted into the ceiling. "When did that get there?" She asked rubbing her head. She hopped out of bed and ran down stairs and almost ran into Luna. "Oh my gosh I'm so our of it this morning. Sorry." She said laughing.

Luna let out a squeak as she almost tripped down the stairs. "Oh, hey Wynter! I didn't see you there." She grinned at her new friend before turning to Max,"I'm glad you like it, Max." She smiled somewhat shyly at him.

"You seem different this morning Luna...I don't know what it is" Max said suspiciously; "Eh, probably just excited about our journey; "Also, Mrs. Danielle did you get to speak with Prof. Sycamore?" Max asked.

"Probably just more energetic," she covered up swiftly. "I guess I've gotten used to you two now."

Pichu jumped into her arms and she smiled, stroking his head.

Wynter felt awkward from that last incident, but made her way other to an empty seat at the table. She couldn't lie she really liked the food too. It had been a while since she had eaten real food instead of whatever snacks she could find. She tossed Vanilluxe's Pokeball into the air, "Morning, honey." She said. She tossed her a waffle and it was gone in less than a second. "Someone was hungry." Wynter said smiling. "So what's on today's agenda?" She asked eager to get moving.

"We should probably head to Lumiose City," Luna said thoughtfully. "There are a few cities on the way there, I think one of them has a gym in it as well."

Setting down Pichu, she also sat down at the table and began to eat. "The first gym is bug type, I believe. Good think Pichu's electric," she grinned.

"Going out on our journey! I'm so ready to catch some new Pokemon from Kalos!" Max said very excitedly, then he finished up his breakfast; "Now I'm gonna go get ready!" Max stood up from the table.

UPSTAIRS
-------------
"Ok, I'm ready to go." Max thought, then Max heard something outside the window; "Huh? Who's there!" Then suddenly, a Pancham jumped through the window; "A Pancham!? Charizard Slash!" Max threw Charizard's Pokeball, and then Charizard slashed at Pancham; "Now! Go Ultra Ball!" Rock...Rock...Rock...Ding! "Haha! Gotcha!" Max then ran down the stairs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna nodded,"Yeah, me too." As soon as she finished her meal she stood up. "Thanks for breakfast, mom. I'll see you- sometime."

Danielle hugged Luna with a smile,"Have fun, Luna."

"I will, mom," Luna grinned.

"Alright then, that's a plan." Wynter said confidently. She hurried back into Luna's room go grab her stuff and get ready. She had been waiting for this moment since she landed yesterday. She hurried back downstairs, "I'm readdyyy!" she said excitedly. Vanilluxe was closer behind also eager to go.

"Yeah. Also, look at what jumped through the window after I finished getting ready!" Max threw Pancham's Pokeball; "Pancham!" Pancham said excitedly; "Pretty cute, right?" Max said with a grin.

"Awww! It's adorable! How'd it get here?" Luna bent down to get a closer look at it. Pichu trotted over to it, waving with it's tiny paw.

"Wow! I've never seen one before. Looks awesome!" She said excitedly. She knelt down to Pancham and rubbed its head. She didn't think Pancham really liked it due to its reaction. "Haha, i'm sorry. Just got excited." Wynter said apologetically.

"No idea, I heard something outside the window, and It just jumped in," Max said; "Well, I guess it's time for us to go out on our journey!" He said excitedly.

Luna nodded eagerly and opened the door, stepping outside. She waited eagerly for the others to follow, her mind racing. "This'll be fun," she thought.

Wynter agreed with that statement for sure. She motioned for Vanilluxe and the rest to follow her. She bolted out the door and headed to a sign reading:

Route 1

She assumed this was the correct place to be. Vanilluxe was floating around just behind her. They both shared very similar characteristics.
This is what Wynter lived for. Exploring the world with the people she liked, her friends.

Luna followed with a laugh,"Hey, wait up Wynter! At that speed you'll be at Lumiose City before we get to a Route 1!" Smiled and, catching up, walked beside her.