• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey of Kalos

She waited as the other caught up, "Sorry," She said. "I can get a little carried away sometimes." She stepped inside the area marked 'Route 1' There were so many types of Pokemon she had never seen before. "Incredible..." She thought to herself. Vanilluxe was already chasing and orange and white striped bird around. Casual Vanilluxe.

Wynter also made her way over to the opposite end of Route 1. She took her time though. All of the many types of Pokemon were incredible. She took her phone out and took some pictures of them to remember. Just something she did.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name- Nick Miles
Age- 15
Hair Color- Dirty Blonde
Eye Color- Dark Brown
Mother- Michelle Miles
Father- Jean Miles
Sister- N/A
Brother- N/A
Likes- Reading about Pokemon, Battling, Winning, Hanging out with friends
Dislikes- Losing, being alone, Bullies
Fears- Darkness, heights
Favorite Pokémon- Treecko

RP:
Nick woke up and sighed. "What was I gonna do today?" he asked himself as he got his glasses. Then he remembered, he was supposed to head over to Lumiose City today. He quickly got dressed and went downstairs. Then he ate his breakfast and said bye to his mom. Nick left his house and a crash. Deciding to ignore it, Nick was about to head out of town. Then he remembered his backpack with all his stuff. He went back inside and saw his mom holding his bag. Nick quickly said thanks, grabbed it, and started leaving town. Up ahead, he saw some people in Route 1. "Hey! Aren't you Luna? My neighbor?" Nick asked.

Luna whipped around, eyes widening momentarily,"O-oh, yeah. I-I suppose I am." She noticed her stutter return and mentally slapped herself. How am I supposed to be an adventurer with a stutter?! Her mind screamed.

She took a deep breath and attempted to smile, failed, and so she settled with a look of interest instead. "Who are you then? I don't think I've seen you before." She flushed slightly at how stupid that sounded, she had lived in Vaniville Town for a week now already and she hadn't come out of the house once.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nick blushed a bit. "Yeah I guess that's sort of my fault," he said rubbing the back of his head. "I mostly stayed home and read all day," he said with a laugh. "I'm Nick, nice to meet you," he said as he extended his hand.

Wynter was studying the new species of Pokemon that flew around her head. She was completely oblivious to the new character behind her. Vanilluxe nudged her on the back and she turned.

"Oh um, Hello there. I'm Wynter, born in Unova," She said introducing herself to Max. "Sorry I didn't notice you. I just haven't seen a lot of these Pokemon before. Just arrived in Kalos yesterday." Vanilluxe began chasing a nearby Pidgey around. Wynter shouted for him to stop, but Vanilluxe paid no attention. "Oh Well..." She thought.

Luna tentively took Nick's hand, smiling. "M-my fault as well. I haven't left the house since I got here last week." She flushed slightly as she added,"I gusss I was just too sh-shy."

Wynter turned back around and managed to get Vanilluxe to calm down. She then turned back to the group, "So, Lumiose City is our destination correct?" She asked. "If that's the case, we could get there by tomorrow if we hurried. Maybe earlier than that. According to this guide book anyway..." Wynter set the book back in her backpack and took her water bottle out. One thing was for sure, Kalos was way hotter than Unova.

Luna nodded,"Yeah. We're heading to Lumiose City but there is a Pokémon gym on the way that we might think about defeating." She shrugged,"I-I mean, we don't have to."

"We definitely have to!" Wynter said matter-of-factly. "I take it you haven't participated in one before. You have to at some point, so let's do it sooner than later." Wynter smiled and then held Vanilluxe in her arms. "Plus, it helps improve the bond between you and your Pokemon. Which is always a good thing." Vanilluxe nuzzled her chest and Wynter began laughing. "Stop! That tickles." She exclaimed still laughing.

Luna giggled at Vanilluxe's antics and nodded, replying,"I've never even been in a Pokémon battle before." She suddenly became anxious, muttering,"What if I'm not good enough?"

Pichu rubbed the top of his head on her shoulder and she smiled gratefully at him,"Thanks Pichu," she whispered.

"I have an idea." Wynter walked over to a nearby stump and scattered 4 empty bottles around it. "I use these when working on my Pokemons' aim. Why don't you and Pichu try to hit them and we'll go from there." One thing Wynter was good at was training and practicing with her Pokemon.

Her goal right now was to help get Luna and Pichu in prime condition for their first Gym Battle. "Whenever you're ready." She said smiling.