• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey in the Galar Region! (Discussion)

Since Ryder gets real nuts when battling (Yes that’s a character trait I plan to play with, don’t @ me,) I think he should be paired up with a some others who like battling, say maybe Trent, Sierra, and/or Takoda, But that’s just me. He’d love to have some good competition.

Maybe I’ll ad preforming..? I dunno about that one and or how I’d pull it off...

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Since Ryder gets real nuts when battling (Yes that’s a character trait I plan to play with, don’t @ me,) I think he should be paired up with a some others who like battling, say maybe Trent, Sierra, and/or Takoda, But that’s just me. He’d love to have some good competition.

Maybe I’ll ad preforming..? I dunno about that one and or how I’d pull it off...

It does say in Takoda's bio that he gets a little bit strategic when it comes to battling. Him being with Ryder and one other person might work.

So I don't know if I'm still able to join, but in case I am

First Name: Lawrence
Last Name: Amantos
Sexuality: GAAAAAAAYYYYY
Personality: Lawrence is a kind yet clumsy person; his energy and nerves tend to get the best of him, so it's not uncommon that he ends up rushing into places only to end up falling face-first to the floor.
He always tries to see the best in people, and it's challenging to make him angry. Although kind, he's not a pushover and will stubbornly defend his opinion till proven wrong.
Appearance: Lawrence is a 5'8 guy with short blue hair, black eyes, and brown skin.
You can always see him wearing a hoodie, jeans and a pair of headphones
Backstory:
Lawrence's family is originally from Sinnoh, him being the youngest of three. They had to move around given his mother's job, his older sister, Mary, stayed behind in Sinnoh to beat the battle frontier. While his older brother, Tyrone, stayed in Kalos when they moved there, studying the phenomenon of the Mega evolution.

After a while his mom finally decided to settle down and the two moved one last time to the Galar region.
Hoping that this time is permanent Lawrence is interested in taking the gym challenge and become like his sister.
Other:
Crush (This is a Cryronn RP, this category is essential):
Celebrity crush: Raihan
Crush: no guy at the moment
Pokémon (Maximum Of 2 to start.):

Pokémon Bio:
Species: Piplup
Nickname (If Any): Reyna
Moves (Allowed one Egg or TM move. Make other moves scale accordingly): pound, growl, scald,

Species: fletchling
Nickname (If Any): Arrow
Moves (Allowed one Egg or TM move. Make other moves scale accordingly): tackle, growl, flame charge.

Last edited: