• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey in the Galar Region! (Discussion)

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Here is Merrie's current team
772760_trainercard-Merrie.png

And here is her final team
772757_trainercard-Merrie-final.png

Like i said, i will probably change it a bit from time to time, but this is the team i am planning her to have.

I will now make the final team of Raiden.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
If you don't mind, may I input?

Having an Aggron is fine. Having a Key Stone/Mega Stone with no approval is not. As quoted from the Pokemon RP Rules...

"...- the very ownership of Mega Stones and Key Stones in general
requires request of permission
and the manner in which these were obtained must be cleared in advance. Do not presume that you can simply write your character as having all the means required for Mega Evolution so long as you don't use the power in the RP itself."

I'm a bit confused about the situation but I hope this helps. ^^

@EeviumZ accepted!

All requests for Megas that you might want will have to go to the mods. I’m okay with them if there’s a valid reason for it existing.

Those of you who want G-Maxes are all good, just make sure to keep it one (possibly two if there’s a reason) and done.

I’ll get up my trainer cards real quick, so apologies if I end up double posting.

I'm still debating between Anders being a Gym Challenger or aspiring to become a researcher, so my team will likely change depending on which path he chooses. However, my starter was Galarian Darumaka and Darmanitan has already been taken. In addition, I planned on using Appletun, though I can't tell if it was taken or not. (Appletun and Flapple have the same G-Max form.)

I am perfectly fine with using the same Pokémon as other characters, as long as their personalities set them apart.

Here is Seth's pokemon. His Galarian Ponyta is still an egg at the moment, but I thought I would put it out there.
trainercard-Seth.png

Here is his final team. I thought this team might be the best for him as he is nor competing in the gym challenge.
trainercard-Seth (1).png

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I mostly picked mine for a couple of reasons.

All three are whimsical and fun, just like Allie. They're all fast paced and full of personality. They just scream "happiness and joy" to me.

Also, I love the Battle Tower theme for several reasons. (Mostly because it's Toby Fox. Partially because the music is FREAKING AMAZING.)