• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey in the Galar Region! (Discussion)

@rickastromega, So I have a question about your character. Is he gay? I am asking because my character Seth is, and I was wanting to know if he had a possible love interest if they hit it off.

My friend, he is gayer than a rainbown Alcremie, Gayer than Elton John and Ricky Martin singing over the rainbown while riding an unicorn.

gays unite >:D? lmao

Guess you could say we are a... Pride

Last edited:
I

IciclePyx

Off to sleep, wont be able to post for a bit, so someone please help that poor Lawry~~
Don't worry bout the cosmo he wont vomit everywhere unless u punch him in the stomach which im sure no one is that horrible oof >o<

@Pinch Totodile and Oshawott are still playing, but feel free to break em up if your up before me? I don't want to keep anyone waiting :3

ADMIN EDIT: Stolen image removed from your post. Read our rules concerning what images are acceptable in the RP forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
so quick question..

Do I have to wait for someone else to continue with my post or what do I do? sorry, this is my first time Rping with so many people, and I normally did it witha kind of like Dungeon Master type thingy?
Wow I never realized you were new. Welcome to Pokecharms!

Usually we do wait until the other responds. But if you want to try and continue, go for it.

Hey y'all I meant to ask this morning but I forgot until I got home from work. My post referenced the opening ceremony in Motostoke, which we see in the games, is that a sort of ritual observed every time the Galar Gym Challenge begins anew? And if so are we observing it (which would compel most of us to head in that direction)? I'm fine with it either way but I'd like to know because it would change Michael's course of action.

And BTW if Michael seems unemotional or unsociable it's because he sometimes is. It doesn't mean he doesn't care about others, he just defaults to a more sober demeanor than the others in this rp. There's absolutely nothing wrong with everyone else's characters' more extroverted personalities, but it's not who Michael is. He'll interact if interacted with and can carry a conversation acceptably but starting one seldom even occurs to him.

I

IciclePyx

the source didn't link *sigh*, might have to pull out of this rp. Cause 2 strikes?
^Is an edit a strike?/Or warning?
id luv to keep goin but fear, and er group claiming is kinda hard, Cosmo to timid lol
I don't wanna drag the rp into chaos :p
i dunno if i should keep going o-O

I

IciclePyx

Don't worry about it, but lemme guess I missed out on notifications?

I'm getting delayed notifications? Sometimes 30 mins to an hour to a floppin 9.

I'll check it now, I was sleeping.

Also, speaking of gay, shouldn't we start to edit our chars' sexuality within our bios?

I actually edited that into cosmoz bio XD, put it in Other.

I'll check it now, I was sleeping.

Also, speaking of gay, shouldn't we start to edit our chars' sexuality within our bios?
So be it.

Don't worry about it, but lemme guess I missed out on notifications?
My notifications work oddly. If I come back and say five people have posted in the IC I'll only get a notification of the first who posted since I last checked.

I

IciclePyx

@Cryronn the Mudkip Yo are we allowed to have relations, or friendships with some canon characters? Like possibly Pierez' maybe sent a message that got him to come here? XD Unless visiting to explore is a good enough reason :)

-Also this is just a preference, but can you all also bold your speech? If not it's alright just easier to read at night/dark.

I

IciclePyx

So.. I was planning to make a Galar roleplay but I feel having multiple of them up at the same time has no point, so if it's fine, could I join this one?

And if someone could do so, could I have a brief summary of where we are so far?

Welcome to the discussion :) ~ Beware the double post. -Brief; Wedgehurst XD?

Michael left town and is on his way to Motostoke for the opening ceremony. He's keeping an eye peeled for a new partner as well. Everyone else has yet to leave though I believe.

Hey guys I'm just wondering, So the way we can pace our personal rp is to our own liking if we aren't rping with someone else right? I do not need someone else to continue it if there's no need (ie let's say i want to go out to route 1 after asking for the endorsement)?

First Name: Harley
Last Name: Park
Personality: Harley is scary to most, he acts very quiet and collected at most times, always with a glare, and can become very agitated from the smallest things. However, he bends over backwards for those who he likes, to please them, although always trying to claim he isn't doing it because he likes them, showing a tsundere personality ("It's not like I like you or anything, baka!"). Probably easy to tell by now, he is rather cold- and more unknowingly, he has a slightly violent side to his behaviour, and enjoys seeing the other Pokemon faint. This is still small and has not emerged into anywhere near sadism towards humans or criminal tendencies (and I don't plan to have it spiral up there either)
Appearance: Harley has fair skin, and contrasting, very dark brown hair which is long and curled on top, but then shaved on the sides. His eyes are pale blue, which help with his signature glare, and his mouth is always frowning. He has arched, angry eyebrows and a few small dark brown spots around his face, mostly on his right cheek. The teen's body shape isn't slim but isn't overweight, but instead slightly athletic, and he stands at 6'3"
Backstory: Harley comes from Hammerlocke and his parents brought him up very strictly, so that he could become champion, or if he didn't, take over Raihan's place as Gym Leader when the time comes. This formed his personality of being cold and collected, he was never treated with much attention or love- of course he still got praised, but it was purely for talent rather than anything else.
Other: He does not like beepers.
Crush: None, YET.

Pokémon

A.J.
Species:
Toxel
Moves: Nuzzle, Protect
Personality: A.J. is, although incapable of doing very much in battle, very vicious and often paranoid. Anyone who comes near his trainer and he doesn't know, he will attempt to slash and bite at them to get them to go away from Harley. He seems to have an extreme level of jealousy, too, and has dug himself into the mindset of training to get stronger, hoping to evolve one day.

Noir
Species:
Noibat
Moves:
Absorb, Gust, Supersonic
Personality: Noir acts calm and unmoved by most. In battle, he's very calculating and cunning, although he follows Harley's orders, he adds his own twists to them, which combined by his strength, make him a very strong Pokemon. However, he falls forward for affection, loving to be petted or played with, and that breaks his emotionless demeanor.

Last edited: