• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey in Johto! Sequal to Journey in Alola.

Okay so basically state your Bio here and ask to join: https://pokecharms.com/threads/journey-in-johto-sequel-to-journey-in-alola.17238/
My Bio:
Name: Akio
Appearance: Has dark blonde hair and a backwards yellow and black cap. He has a grey bag and wears an open black jacket, He has a black and yellow striped tank top and wear grey shorts.
Goal: To help his girlfriend beat the Johto league.
Crush: Teiran
Main Pokémon: Alolan Marowak.

Last edited:
Thanks for the thread, Aki! That's my new nickname for you. Its pretty bad XD.

Name: Teiran
Appearance: Teiran has long blond hair that flows all the way to her feet when out of a ponytail. When in its ponytail, her hair flows to her shins. She wore a blue t shirt and khaki shorts in the Alola region, but later in the roleplay she'll change into her new outfit, a green sleeveless sweatshirt, khaki shorts, and converse hightop sneakers. She has brown eyes, light skin, and a dark blue backpack.
Goal: To win the Johto league, catch all the Johto Pokemon, and become Johto Queen.
Crush: Akio
Main Pokemon: Will be Totodile.

Name: Uxia Barbosa Garcia

Appearance: Uxia has wavy brown hair, which reaches her waist, in which is a tiny yellow ribbon. She wears a yellow cardigan, and a white skirt, white socks, and yellow Mary-Janes. She also carries a bag with a heal ball pattern.

Goal: To become the Johto Queen, and be world famous, like her idols, Kemen, the Nita King, and his partner, Daniel (Who is now Top Coordinator of Alola)

Main pokemon: Pachirisu

Cool, in any event.

Name: Emily "Lily" Matthews
Appearance: Short spiky black hair. Dark skin with black eyes. Wears a white T-shirt with black skin-tight pants to go with yellow gloves and boots. Also sometimes where's a black mask that covers her eyes.
Goal: To follow the footsteps of her idol Duke and help keep Johto safe. To explore and have fun.
Main Pokemon: Larvitar

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Name: Glacier
Appearance: Dragon Tamer clothes with a cape dratched to it.
Goal:Become the champion of Johto
Main Pokemon: Cyndaquil

(Couldn't pick Totodile because someone took my starter XD)

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Been looking for a RP I can chill and not make God bios.
My Bio:
Name: Mike Light
Appearance: Black hoodie; Coffee brown Eyes; Slick Dirty Blonde Hair; Jeans; Black Sneakers; Necklace
Goal: To become the champion of all the regions so he can get control of every croquette in the regions (he likes croquettes... a lot)
Crush: Croquettes
Main Pokémon: Elekid