1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Journey in Johto! Sequal to Journey in Alola.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Akio and Cubone, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Okay so basically state your Bio here and ask to join: https://pokecharms.com/threads/journey-in-johto-sequel-to-journey-in-alola.17238/
    My Bio:
    Name: Akio
    Appearance: Has dark blonde hair and a backwards yellow and black cap. He has a grey bag and wears an open black jacket, He has a black and yellow striped tank top and wear grey shorts.
    Goal: To help his girlfriend beat the Johto league.
    Crush: Teiran
    Main Pokémon: Alolan Marowak.

#1 Akio and Cubone, Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  2. Thanks for the thread, Aki! That's my new nickname for you. Its pretty bad XD.

Name: Teiran
    Appearance: Teiran has long blond hair that flows all the way to her feet when out of a ponytail. When in its ponytail, her hair flows to her shins. She wore a blue t shirt and khaki shorts in the Alola region, but later in the roleplay she'll change into her new outfit, a green sleeveless sweatshirt, khaki shorts, and converse hightop sneakers. She has brown eyes, light skin, and a dark blue backpack.
    Goal: To win the Johto league, catch all the Johto Pokemon, and become Johto Queen.
    Crush: Akio
    Main Pokemon: Will be Totodile.

3. That's nice Nickname...my real name is Karim but...Akio is the name I've always wanted.

Imperfect World likes this.
  4. Name: Uxia Barbosa Garcia

Appearance: Uxia has wavy brown hair, which reaches her waist, in which is a tiny yellow ribbon. She wears a yellow cardigan, and a white skirt, white socks, and yellow Mary-Janes. She also carries a bag with a heal ball pattern.

Goal: To become the Johto Queen, and be world famous, like her idols, Kemen, the Nita King, and his partner, Daniel (Who is now Top Coordinator of Alola)

Main pokemon: Pachirisu

5. LOL Karim sounds sweet! I shouldn't give my name yet, but I will once I hit 1,000 likes. I'm still a while away.

6. I'm one like away from 200...It will come soon...THANK YOU FOR LIKING THIS POST NOW I HAVE 200 XD

7. I'm pretty sure that everybody now knows that I am Rosalia XD

8. So, just because I like to ask stupid questions. This is after the Alola RP and Akio/Teiran would know who Duke is right? Just asking for a new character I'm making.

9. You don't have to use duke but if you do then we do know.

10. Cool, in any event.

Name: Emily "Lily" Matthews
    Appearance: Short spiky black hair. Dark skin with black eyes. Wears a white T-shirt with black skin-tight pants to go with yellow gloves and boots. Also sometimes where's a black mask that covers her eyes.
    Goal: To follow the footsteps of her idol Duke and help keep Johto safe. To explore and have fun.
    Main Pokemon: Larvitar

11. Yup in any event, even an intense team rocket nuke thingy. Any event.

12. SaiyanDakon

SaiyanDakon Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier

Name: Glacier
    Appearance: Dragon Tamer clothes with a cape dratched to it.
    Goal:Become the champion of Johto
    Main Pokemon: Cyndaquil

(Couldn't pick Totodile because someone took my starter XD)

#16 SaiyanDakon, Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  13. There's no reason why you couldn't both have a totodile...

14. SaiyanDakon

Its okay...I can take any of the Johto Starters

15. It's fine Yellow...You can both have Totodile! I uh...didn't even get a real starter so yeah...I had to wait for Elm to catch one...XD

16. SaiyanDakon

To be honest...the Totodile I had in Alola was a wild one

17. But totodile are not native to Alola...

And Uxia got hers from Frederick, the gym leader of her hometown, as is standard procedure in Nita...

18. SaiyanDakon

Totodile is a Croconaw now and Totodile was caught in the wild in Johto

19. I'll wait until it's... At a point where other people can join

20. Other people can join...Yellow has already so JOIN!

21. Okay guys the RP is ready!

22. SaiyanDakon

Glacier will reunite with his Pokemon and then head out to battle Falkner with Croconaw and Cyndaquil.

23. Okay! Yellow are you going to catch any other Pokémon soon?

24. SageNeb

SageNeb Previously 5DigitNeb

Been looking for a RP I can chill and not make God bios.
    My Bio:
    Name: Mike Light
    Appearance: Black hoodie; Coffee brown Eyes; Slick Dirty Blonde Hair; Jeans; Black Sneakers; Necklace
    Goal: To become the champion of all the regions so he can get control of every croquette in the regions (he likes croquettes... a lot)
    Crush: Croquettes
    Main Pokémon: Elekid

25. I think maybe a...Mareep.

And who will win the cooking contest. Should it be a unanimous tie between us?

26. I think it should be a an actual winner....I'm biased to my crush so maybe others should vote.

27. That can't happen, since only one can move onto the freestyle round...

28. Hm. kay, Then everyone but Lunar and I can vote on who they think should win. I won't be sassy, or throw a fit if I lose, XD.

29. SaiyanDakon

I'll do a late entry vote

30. We all know who I'm gonna choose...

31. SaiyanDakon

32. LOL, sorry Lunar. I got a vote for looks, an now I feel guilty XD JK