• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey in Johto! Sequal to Journey in Alola.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Glacier could change roles...that's all I'm saying...and she's right. Uxia is new to Glacier so he's bound to pick his friend.

May I please join?
My Bio:
Name: Roya
Appearance: Medium length light brown hair with hazel eyes. Rather pale, clear skin. About 5'3" tall. Wears a black and pale pink flannel with black leggings, black combat boots, a pink hat with the outline of a Mega Lopunny. A pink and white messenger bag is carried at all times.
Goal: To win the Johto League and become champion after losing in a previous region.
Crush: None at the moment
Main Pokémon: Female Buneary

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Christing frell.
Children.
RP discussion does not mean OOC-conversing all willy nilly and breaking the global rules - Virtually 85% of the posts in this thread fall under our definition of SPAM (one-word posts are NEVER OKAY, and other short posts that don't actually have any discussion value are not okay either), and that is no good. The point of discussion threads means Actually discussing things relevant to the RP, and while double-posting is allowed in the Discussion Boards - they should be used only to bump a thread or if you have something to ACTUALLY UPDATE WITH. Remember. Forums are NOT an immediate form of communication, they are NOT a chat room!

Also, if you see rule violations, report them. Do not mini-mod.

Anyway. Haluchalegend's continuous SPAM led to their ejection from the thread itself, and so from this thread as well. Various people here who have been spamming will receive warnings appropriately. Remember - the Global Rules of the Pokecharms Forums apply EVERYWHERE on the Pokecharms forums, in addition to any local forum rulesets. Keep those in mind!

Last edited:
Christing frell.
Children.
RP discussion does not mean OOC-conversing all willy nilly and breaking the global rules - Virtually 85% of the posts in this thread fall under our definition of SPAM (one-word posts are NEVER OKAY, and other short posts that don't actually have any discussion value are not okay either), and that is no good. The point of discussion threads means Actually discussing things relevant to the RP, and while double-posting is allowed in the Discussion Boards - they should be used only to bump a thread or if you have something to ACTUALLY UPDATE WITH. Remember. Forums are NOT an immediate form of communication, they are NOT a chat room!

Also, if you see rule violations, report them. Do not mini-mod.

Anyway. Haluchalegend's continuous SPAM led to their ejection from the thread itself, and so from this thread as well. Various people here who have been spamming will receive warnings appropriately. Remember - the Global Rules of the Pokecharms Forums apply EVERYWHERE on the Pokecharms forums, in addition to any local forum rulesets. Keep those in mind!

The anger of Stellar has fallen upon us! Thanks for the info, Stellar. ;):up:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Quite welcome. Honestly, I don't enjoy having to drop into random threads and having to yell at half the world (especially when these issues are recurring in multiple threads, not just yours, and I tend to only drop in on threads that have been reported as there is just too much happening to check every single individual thread every single time, both in the boards and my general existence outside the internet). All I can hope is that my flailing around and armblading of the not-innocent will eventually get the right messages across and lead to a general improvement across the board that will make all our lives easier. ^^

Daymon is back!

Name: Daymon
Appearance:Tan skin, Red(Dyed) hair, and blue eyes. He wears a shirt depicting a Kommo-o, a shirt he got in Alola. He wears baggy, brown cargo pants with ripped knees and dirty black with brown laces tennis shoes. He wears his bag that looks like a Poke'Ball.
Goal:To win the Jotoh league after his defeat back at his home in Hoenn.
Crush:None (Currently)
Main Pokemon:Male Treeko

Also, I have more Pokemon than just Treeko. Should I make a list for you?

My Bio:
Name: Jaison
Appearance: looks like my profile picture trainer but not so evil
Goal: To be the Champion Of Johto
Crush: na yet
Main Pokémon: Alolan Ninetales

Name: Cynthia Brian
Appearance: She wears a black trenchcoat with black fingerless gloves and boots. She has purple dyed hair which is short with silver eyes
Main Pokémon: Chandelure
Goal: To adventure all around the world

Please let me join I'm craving rp lol
Name: Keimusho Onishi
Hometown: Ecruteak City
Height: 5' 10
Weight: 187lbs.
Hair: Black Hair
Eyes: Natural eye color is dark brown; however, he wears purple contact lenses.
Clothing: Can be seen wearing a primarily black kimono equipped with a purple Pokéball logo on the back. Other times whenever necessary (such as when travelling in areas such as caves and mountains) he will be seen wearing a purple hoodie (with a black Pokéball logo embedded in the back and front), black pants, and black boots.
Identifying Marks: No physical features set him apart; however, he tends to have a pair of Go-Goggles resting on his forehead majority of the time.
Musculature: Fairly fit / slightly muscular.
Personality: An individual with few words, mainly cause he doesn't have much to say. However, he will talk to others when they speak to him and when it is necessary. Caring for those close to him; especially his Pokémon.
Skills: Skilled at performing dances known by Kimono Dancers in Ecruteak City but prefers not to use this skill for obvious reasons.
Backstory: He was born and grew up in Ecruteak City. His mother was a Kimono Dancer and his father worked at a Pokéball Factory in the Johto Region. That was until he had to relocate to the Pokéball Factory in the Kalos Region when Keimusho was at the young age of seven years old. It seemed the Keimusho wasn't destined to become a trainer as his mother desired for him to become a sage within the city. She wouldn't even allow for him to have a Pokémon. However, this all changed at the age of 10. One day, a mysterious man wearing a trench coat visited the city. This individual carried an incubator that contained a Pokémon Egg and claimed that he was from the Hoenn Region. The man would offer the egg for 10,000. The only other prerequisite was that a pokéball would have to be in the buyer's possession. In that moment Keimusho would remember a gift his father gave him prior to leaving for the Kalos Region; 30,000 and a purple-colored pokéball. With these things he was able to purchase the Egg and as a bonus the stranger would give him a pair of Go-Goggles as a bonus. A few days later the Egg would hatch and would be revealed to be a Trapinch. Keimusho knew quite a bit about Flygon and its descending forms from having read about it in his spare time. As such he would decide to nickname the Trapinch and deemed it "Hyperfly" despite it not having wings yet. His mother wasn't pleased about this, yet was not angry about it either so she allowed Keimusho to keep him. 7 years later Keimusho finally decided to not become a sage and to follow his own path. That day marked the beginning of Keimusho's journey. He left Ecruteak City and is planning on leaving the Johto Region altogether.
Family: Kaede Onishi (Mother), Watanabe Onishi (Father)
Love Relationships?: None
Goal: To become a formidable trainer and to further connect with his Pokémon.
Main Pokémon:
Pokémon Species: Trapinch
Nickname: Hyperfly
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Common Moves: Earthquake, Sand Attack, Bide, Faint Attack
Special Features: No Noticeable Features At The Moment
History: Keimusho's first Pokémon; hatched from an egg. Has been with Keimusho for 7 years.
Personality: Very nonchalant; however, is very fierce when threatened or in intense battle.
Notes:
  • Trapinch is Keimusho's only Pokémon at the moment.
  • Has not been to any other regions.

All may join
Plus heres and update on the Side-Plot: Johto and the rest of the worlds oceans are being dried up and destroyed by pollution and drought. This has to be stopped.