• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey in Galar! (Roleplay)

The train Zac was on was stopped because of a avalanche up ahead, which he somewhat predicted. He then got off the station in Route 10 and went on his way to Wyndon, again. The hail went down pretty fast, making it also impossible to see. Zac find a cave and decided to take shelter in there. He put his thing’s down and went though his book to choose which curry he should make, finally deciding to make a spicy curry. He then went work, it’ll be a while for that storm to stop.

Jake watched the others, as he thought.

'If one of them becomes champion...I'm totally throwing a suprise party." He decided to himself, and smiled at the group.

'They all deserve it...But I won't bring it up to them. Ill tell everyone else, but if one becomes champion, they won't know. First party I'll ever throw, and its a suprise party...hope it goes well...one of them needs to become champion though...' he thought to himself.

king of poke

Previously arian chatterjee
"I'm sending them over... bring over lucario and bibaral." He placed shiftry and blazeken onto the machine and sent them over,2 others appeared. He left and made his way to hammerlocke using a flying taxi he thought to pass the time he could see a few matches. He sat down to see a match against some random kid who got beat easily.

Kia shrugged. "I can't help you there. Cooking isn't my strong point." She scratched her head, trying to think of something to back her up. "My strong point is being smart and good at pokemon... sometimes." She pulled out a couple of berries. "No idea which berries these are but they should be good. This one might be an Oran Berry but I honestly have no clue." She inspected a couple of the berries, giving them to Kaga to have a look at as well. He seemed to know which ones he liked beforehand, so he happily ate a few of them.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"I think I can cook, I saw my mom do it a bunch of times." She answered Kia's question. Alex's mother had given her a Camping Kit, among many other miscellaneous items that she could use. Alex set up a Pokemon Camp and began to cook. "If I remember right, we need someone to keep the fire under control, and someone to stir," Alex told the other three while she began to dump in Kia's and her own berries.

Aaron was quite flustered at Shade's offer, however seemed visibly calm on Blitz. "Sure, I got no plans after Hammerlocke." He had tried to say in a normal voice, however a smile and blush slowly appeared on his face. Still, he had kept his field of vision centered towards the city they were. Blitz saw the Hydreigon give him a glance and gave the Brutal Pokemon a nod as he flew to Hammerlocke.

Sonny took a deep breath, and lit the wood under the fire for Alex, before he stepped away a step or two, and put his paws in his hoodie-like pockets, before he glanced around at the group.

"I uh...I guess I can stir," Jake said with a small smile, as he lowered onto his knees and scooched closer.

"Just need a spoon." He said before he cleared his throat, and looked at the food.

"As for fire...uh..."

He looked down at his Cramorant's pokeball.

"...probably not a good idea to use him." He said before he laughed awkwardly, and rubbed the back of his head.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Blaze helped with the fire, as Astral watched the cooking. "I should have one somewhere..." Alex responded to Jake, looking in her bag. She then got a wooden spoon out of her bag and held it out for Jake. "Here it is!" Alex said, motioning it to Jake. Wynd flew around in the air, while Rose, Grim and Diamond shortly fell asleep.

Jake smiled and carefully took the wooden spoon. "Thanks..." he said and carefully started to stir the food.

As he looked at it while it stirred, he looked at the other three.

"So...who's first up at the next gym?" He asked, and glanced around at them.

"Whoever it is, I'll be cheering for all three of you guys the whole way through..."

"I've got a packet of Sausages... if its useful." Ikari dropped on top of Kaga, surprising him and making him slip. He got up angrily and started chasing Ikari, occasionally spinning and biting at her. Kia rolled her eyes at the two, stopping them when they got too close to the pot. "I don't mind who goes first next. It'll probably be decided when we get there though." She lifted Ikari onto her shoulder, then removed her ponytail. She stuffed the scrunchy into her pocket and knelt on one knee down to Kaga. " Choose one - Thunder Fang, Ice Fang or Fire Fang. Which will it be?" She pulled all of these TMs. Kaga chose Fire Fang. "You can have either Ice Punch or Thunder Punch, seeing as you chose the Fire move, or Brick Break." She pulled out all of these TMs as well. Kaga chose Ice Punch. "Great!" She let Kaga practice on a nearby rock.

Shade looked over one last time before returning her gaze to Hammerlocke, and lo and behold, she saw what looked to be blush. Maybe there was hope for her getting a guy after all. She smiled the biggest smile in a long time. The last time she smiled this big was when she saw there were multiple opportunities in Galar to learn and explore. All this led to her here. She didn't believe in any big plan or fate, but this had to be some miracle or at least anything.

Schwartz noted the nod from Blitz and smirked. Good. They were on even ground. He focused his course for Hammerlocke.

In a good few moments, Schwartz and Shade made it to Hammerlocke. They dove down towards the ground, their speed increasing at a steady rate until the Hydreigon's wings spread out, decreasing their speed and allowing them to glide down to the ground. While Hydreigon was a few feet in the air from his belly, Shade hopped off and landed squarely on her feet. Now she was to fight Raihan. She looked at her team and picked out the ones she'll be needing, especially her Drakloak. She needed to evolve.

"I've got a bunch of berries!" He grinned, taking out a handful of berries and throwing them into the pot. He let out all of his Pokemon, and they crowded around Legion to greet them to the team. Bundt curiously looked over the pot, tilting her head curiously. She seemed to be attracted to the smell. The Brass seemed to be trying to command the rest of Salasa's Pokemon, but they seemed a bit confused...which made the Brass a bit huffy, but he got over it pretty quick. "I can go first...it's the Ice Type gym, right? Then...Rocky Road will be especially good there. So will Legion."

Gabblimey growled at Alistar. Did he seriously think she was that weak? Now he was gonna get it.

"I didn't do this to myself, ya dunce, the damn thing fell over like a domino! Have some faith in me, ya idiot! Now ya help me over there right now, else I'll kick the crap outta ya!"

She crossed her arms and scoffed, shaking her head. She muttered under her breath.

"Thinking you can get to me with compassion... an ugly thing... leave me out of that, if anything I want someone who'll listen to what they're told..."
(@Pinch OOC: Sorry it took so long... a lot started happening all at once.)

After cooking the curry and putting it in little boxes, to save it for later, Zac then pulled out his sleeping bag. As he was getting his sleeping bag, a small box fell out of his bag. He reached down to put the box back in the back. He then lied down on his sleeping bag and drift off to sleep, “Not yet” he thought “it’s not time”, before finally felling asleep.

Alistar sighed. “If it’ll get you to stop, I’ll take you to the gym and then back to Hammerlocke. But if you start to get worse, we’re stopping, understand?” He said with a more authoritative tone than usual. He wanted to get moving again too anyways, he’d done all he could here, so he might as well compromise.

(OOC: it’s cool, people have lives away from this site.)

Last edited:
"Sonny, do me a favor and let the others out?" Jake asked, and glanced at his pokemon.

Sonny nodded and walked over, and tapped the other five pokeballs one by one.

Baltimore, Scamp, Fabian, Chester and the yet-to-be-named Cramorant popped out.

They all spread out around the group's setup, as some interacted with the other pokemon.

Sonny looked around and saw Astral. He bit his lip, and blushed a bit before he looked away.

"..."

He blinked and perked up, as he saw a clump of flowers a bit away.

He looked at the group for a minute, before he slowly walked over to them.

He slowly plucked a couple of them, about five or six, and took a deep breath.

He nervously walked back over to the group, while he hid the flowers behind his back.

He stopped behind Astral, as his face started to glow a dark, dark red.

He shakily held the flowers out towarda her while he looked away nervously, as his hand shook a bit as he shut his eyes and turned his head down towards the ground and his feet.

"R-rab..."

Baltimore, Scamp, Fabian and Chester watched in immense curiosity and suprise, as Baltimore cocked his head to the side, while the Cramorant pecked at the ground.

Last edited:
Kia noticed what Sonny was doing and tapped Jake's shoulder. "Are you aware of what's happening?" She started smirking and pointed. "I think Sonny has a crush..." Kaga wondered what was happening, and Ikari stood up on Kia's head to get a better view. "Well, I'm quite tired so... I think I'm gonna have a little nap after we eat. We could really use a rest after all the walking we've done." She sat down, getting Ikari angry for ruining the view. Ikari hopped up to Jake's head instead.

Alistar followed her, it wasn’t like he had much of a choice, but he did wonder whether her injuries would affect her ability to battle. It wasn’t long before they reached the beginning of Spikemuth’s Gym Challenge, Alistar broke off from Gabblimey, and went to where the main arena to watch the gym battle when it happened.

Gabblimey powered her way through the trial with ease, except for getting caught a couple times on some palletes. She finally made it to Marnie, and lightly glared at Alistar. He wanted to be so pushy on getting moving? Fine, she would show him right then who would be taking charge from here. To put it simply... if she only REALLY struggles when fighting at a disadvantage with Dynamaxing, imagine an even playing field, along with all the training she put her team through. Gabblimey and her team absolutely stomped Marnie, almost like she was nothing to her. Her team didn't take a single hit, and almost acted like wild animals, giving no cares of their own safety. Coil nearly scorched Toxicroak's skin, Rarity nearly impaled Morpeko, the list of brutalities goes on. She felt no pity for her, if anything Marnie should have been ashamed, she was beaten by someone who could barely even walk. She took her Dark Badge before spitting on her boots. She went up to Alistar and tugged on his ear to bring him to her level.

"Y'see that? She's nothing. There were no problems there, and my team? Completely damage free. Keep that in mind, because that'll be ya if ya don't listen to me. I am in charge here, and if you disobey me, you'll be punished severely. Do you understand?"

Gabblimey let go of Alistar's ear, putting his hands on the chair handles. She slowly dragged him along with her, starting to head over to Hammerlocke. She made it through just fine, she didn't need any break or sympathy. When they exited Spikemuth, she stopped the chair momentarily.

"Alistar... out of anyone... who do ya think is gonna beat the champion's face in at the end of this?"

Alistar stopped and thought for a bit before answering, he didn't know. He liked to think that he would win, but he couldn't be entirely sure. "I... I don't know, really. It could be you, it could be me, it could be some other challenger, it could even be no one if the champion is too powerful. Why do you ask?" He replied.

Alistar stood there for a moment with a light blush on his face, him being shocked at what had just happened was an understatement. Not only had she been extremely angry at him just ten minutes ago, now she had just kissed him? He realised she was getting further and further away, so he ran to catch up to her. Now walking alongside her again, he could tell things would probably be a little awkward for a bit. "Uh... why'd you do that?" He asked.

"...What? God, don't think I didn't hear ya talking to that punk in the center. Ya totally dig me, and I figured I'd let ya live in your little fantasy for being so supportive, ya creep. That's all ya get from me for now, ya stupid idiot, so cross your fingers and kiss my ass if ya want more, stupid!"

She quickly flicked her head away, moving faster now. She did her best to keep her eyes off Alistar, covering her face with her hands and breathing hot air into them.

“I don’t, but ok...” Alistar muttered to himself before he continued walking, he probably shouldn't of said anything if he was being honest with himself. At least Hammerlocke wasn't too far away, they'd probably make it before it got too late. As they made it to Hammerlocke, Alistar went straight to the Pokemon Center. He wasn't gonna stick around after what had happened earlier, so he got his own room for the night. He decided he'd challenge the gym in the morning, today had been draining for him and he didn't think it would be a very smart idea to challenge two in one day.

Last edited:
Kia was watching closely, until she smelt something weird. At first she thought it was just the food cooking. But why could't she smell it before? She looked at the pot. "It's nice to see Sonny, but we've got a bigger problem than that. Whatever the hell we are making just burnt!" She let out Mudd, and they both rushed over to the pot. Mudd put out the fire with Muddy Water, but quite a lot of it got in the food. Kia looked around to see if anyone spotted what had happened, before taking the pot off the stand and used a wooden spoon to serve it onto plates that she had in her bags. "Well, dinner is ready. I think it's soup or curry or something with sausages. It looks disgusting." The liquid was brown and slushy, and the sausages were clearly burnt. Kia took a bite of a sausage, and used a plastic spoon to drink some of the liquid. Her face turned green. "I think I'll pass on this one." She put a hand to her mouth and rushed to the tent, returning all her pokemon. She pulled a sleeping bag out of her bag and got in it, though she was fully dressed. "Well, enjoy your meals!" Kia yawned, and soon fell asleep.

Salasa was a bit distracted with training Legion. When he returned to the food, he made a disgusted look. "Ah...yeah, I...um...I think I'll pass on this one...but, um..." He checked his Rotom Phone, nodding. "Yeah, there's a restaurant in Circhester...we can head there in the morning..." He pulled out some berries of his own, handing them to each of his Pokemon. Bundt, as usual, covered hers in cream before she ate it. He returned his own Pokemon afterwards, and got out his own sleeping bag, falling asleep pretty quickly.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Huh. Well that didn't go to plan." Alex said, looking at the burnt curry. "Cooking seems to be a lot harder than it looks like..." Alex then returned most of her Pokemon and fell asleep in her sleeping bag she pulled out of her backpack. Astral looked down to see Sonny offering her flowers and gave a smile. She crouched down to take the flowers from the Raboot, and sat down against a large rock, watching over the group while holding the flowers close to her.

Sonny blinked and looked at her, and sighed in relief that he didn't get hit or something.

Jake started to retreat to his own tent.

Scamp followed him inside, while Baltimore opted to roost in a nearby tree on a branch, his head tucked in his wing.

Chester and Fabian went back into their pokeballs, and Sonny laid under the stars, and leaned against a seperate rock across from Astral's. The Raboot shut his eyes, in an attempt to not start to blush if he looked at the Gardevoir or to embarass himself.

Last edited:
Shade put her Galarian Rapidash, her two Galarian Slowpoke, Orbeetle, Thievul, and Drakloak. She looked over at Aaron and smiled a cheeky smile before heading into the Hammerlocke Stadium. She walked through the stadium before entering the vault. The gym's referee told her that she needed to battle three gym trainers, each at a double battle, against varying weather conditions. The Gym Leader, Raihan, will also be fought at a double battle. Nodding, Shade walked towards the first arena. A guy in the Gym Trainer uniforms of Hammerlocke with glasses got his two Pokemon ready: a Pelipper and a Sliggoo. Shade threw out her Galarian Rapidash and Drakloak, getting ready for the fight.

Suddenly, the air felt very wet and damp, and clouds formed overhead as rain began to drop. Luckily, she didn't have any Fire-Types. She decided to use Super-Effective moves, as that would be easier and faster to get through the gym match. Of course, her opponent thought the same.

Shade let her Pokemon fight, as her Caretaker and Unique Horn Pokemon knew what to do. As the Pelipper flapped his wings heavily and Sliggoo released a breathful of harsh snow and ice, Drakloak sunk into the shadows to avoid the Blizzard and Hurricane while Rapidash used Agility and Quick Attack, running at breakneck speeds to avoid the attack. While running, he enveloped himself in electricity and jumped at the already flying, Pelipper, only for the bird to fly higher to avoid it. A sudden crackle of energy could be heard as the Drakloak emerged behind the Sliggoo and sent off a Thunder into the sky. It boomed in the rain clouds as Drakloak used Breaking Swipe, swiping her tail at the Sliggoo and flinging it back to the Pelipper in the sky, catching the bird off guard. The lightning from the sky came down suddenly and shocked the two Pokemon. The Pelipper was immediately knocked out, and the oncoming Wild Charge from the Galarian Rapidash didn't help things either, as the two Pokemon were smashed into, sending them rocketing back to their trainer. Sliggoo was still up however, and made its way to his side of the field. It fired off an Ice Beam at Drakloak, who flew up, then back down again towards the ground and vanished. Then, a wave of sludge was emitted by the Sliggoo, knocking the Rapidash backwards and enveloping him in acid. Struggling to get up, the sky was penetrated by a little meteor, only for the sky to filled with more meteors and they fell upon the Rapidash. A green barrier could be seen in the dust that accumulated and a Drakloak could be seen, using Protect to save its comrade. The Drakloak helped the Rapidash up with her tail. Eyes filled with determination, the Drakloak shone bright with yellow light before giving off that energy to Rapidash in the form of a hand on his shoulder. The Helping Hand boosted the amount of power used, and the Rapidash pooled together all of its energy in its mouth.

He then fired. A direct hit. The Sliggoo was pushed back towards his trainer and was knocked out. Shade returned her two Pokemon, and moved on to the next fight.

In the next arena, the next trainer - a female this time in the same uniform as the last trainer - sent out her Ninetales and Turtonator, while Shade sent out her Galarian Slowpoke and Drakloak. The sun began to heat up and the rays of sunshine lit up the arena, as well as the heat becoming almost unbearable. With this in mind, Shade began taking charge. She told Drakloak to use Agility and Galarian Slowpoke to use Belly Drum. The Slowpoke stood up on its hind legs and began smacking his belly, hurting itself but also raising its physical attack. The Drakloak sped itself up and now it was practically a blur. A couple more times and the Drakloak was nearly invisible as it moved. The Turtonator fired a Dragon Pulse at the Drakloak while the Ninetales shot forth a Dark Pulse at the Galarian Slowpoke. At the last moment, they were able to pull up a Protect, pulling a green barrier to protect themselves from their respective attacks. Slowpoke used Slack Off and regained his energy, and now Drakloak was spending its time protecting her comrade. The Ninetales fired off Shadow Balls and Flamethrowers, while the Turtonator fired off Dragon Pulses and Solar Beams. Drakloak was able to tank the hit from the solar energy and flames, but had to use Protect again to block those hits. The Galarian Slowpoke was using Calm Mind and Amnesia at the same time to speed up the process. More varying ranged attacks were used. Some Drakloak was able to tank, while others she had to use another attack to block it or use Protect, which she was slowly running out of uses for. Finally, the Ninetales came in close for a Foul Play, a dark energy enveloping the Ninetales as she charged. As soon as Drakloak used Breaking Swipe - swinging her tail around - the Ninetales grabbed the tail with her teeth and swung the Drakloak around towards the Turtonator. Now, the Ninetales was within reach of the Galarian Slowpoke. A point-blank range of Flamethrower hit, but she failed to notice the sun's rays petering out. The Flamethrower did a bit, but it wasn't enough to flinch the Slowpoke, or cause it to react from pain. He was calm and numb to the outside world's pain. Seeing the damage had no effect, she turned around to see the Drakloak had caused an explosion. Drakloak rushed at Turtonator, using the momentum the Ninetales gave to rush in with Dragon Rush, but as the cloaked draconic energies got close, the Turtonator spun around and Shell Trap activated. An explosion was given off, knocking the Drakloak back a bit. From all the hits she took and energy used in protecting the Slowpoke, she was starting to lose the energy to keep going.

Until the Slowpoke's eyes opened.

All that energy, all that stored power and increases to its mental fortitude and mental and physical power was going somewhere. Suddenly Drakloak used Double Team. As several copies of the Drakloak appeared around the arena, so did the Galarian Slowpoke. The Slowpoke had used Psych Up, copying over Drakloak's increased speed and Double Team. While the Turtonator and Ninetales were confused on what to hit, a sudden beam of energy rushed into the sky, only to descend on the Turtonator. The Stored Power knocked the Blast Turtle out, and now it was just Ninetales. A sudden rush of water hit the Ninetales on the back, drenching her as the Hydro Pump hit its mark, and another beam of psychic energy fell upon the Ninetales.

All that set up, all that work, won them the battle, even though it nearly knocked out Shade's Drakloak. Shade apologized to her Drakloak and tended to her wounds before moving on to the next battle.

The next battle was to be set in hail, as the opponent sent out an Abomasnow and a Hakamo-o. The Abomasnow's Snow Warning activating and hail began to fall. Shade sent out her other Galarian Slowpoke and her Drakloak. With that in mind, Shade instructed Drakloak to use Double Hit while the female Galarian Slowpoke got ready to use Future Sight. The Dreepy from the Drakloak's head short towards the Hakamo-o, who then got hit by the Drakloak herself before the two flew off and up in the air. She then used Acrobatics as a beam of ice energy shot out at her. The Abomasnow had missed, so he used Blizzard. Drakloak got hit and was immediately suffering from the ill effects of the hail. Suddenly, an aurora borealis appeared in the air above them. Aurora Veil had now taken into effect and so did a Safeguard on the opposing team. To avoid being frozen, the Galarian Slowpoke also used Safeguard. Drakloak used Agility, quickly becoming a blur and then hardly visible after a few uses. The Slowpoke used Psych Up, copying this power and was actually able to run. A Belly Drum later, and now she was strong enough to hurt something. She rushed over to the Abomasnow, who was taken aback by this usually slow creature, and got hit point-blank Fire Blast. The fire erupted from the Slowpoke's mouth and formed a Kantonian symbol and it hit the Abomasnow. The hail melted around the fire, earning the Slowpoke some reprieve from the attack. Drakloak spun around and used Flamethrower, cloaking herself in fire to avoid the damage from hail. She then charged at the Hakamo-o, using Dragon Rush as her body began to be cloaked in both flames and draconic energy. As soon as she got close, the Hakamo-o was already charging up for an Outrage, only for Drakloak to launch her Dreepy at him to trip him up, hitting his leg. As the Dreepy kept the Hakamo-o busy, Drakloak got closer and was able to hit him with the power of Dragon Rush and Flamethrower. As soon as the Hakamo-o fell back, the Drakloak rushed towards it and bit down with Psychic Fangs, her teeth coated in psychic energy as it radiated across the Hakamo-o, the pain making him flinch. The Abomasnow was severely crippled and another Flamethrower and a swipe with a metallic tail caused him to faint. As soon as the Drakloak backed off, the Galarian Slowpoke rushed in and used Zen Headbutt, her head glowing with psychic energy as it connected with the Hakamo-o. They were both fainted.

Now, it was Raihan's turn.

As Shade walked up to the last battle arena in the vault, Raihan calmly awaited her arrival. As soon as she stepped up, Raihan knew she wasn't messing around. After Shade had healed up Drakloak between battles, she sent out her newly healed Drakloak and Orbeetle. Raihan sent out his Gigalith and Flygon. Immediately, a sandstorm brewed and it became a little hard to see. Shade knew his full team, since she had asked one of the earlier participants here what Pokemon he had. In addition to the two he sent out, he also had a Sandaconda and a Duraludon, which can Gigantamax. Due to these Pokemon knowing a wide range of moves and her Pokemon's weaknesses lining up to these, she had to be careful.

Drakloak went up into the sky, and Raihan's Flygon intercepted. Orbeetle's Solar Beam was ineffective here, and now Orbeetle was facing off against a large rocky behemoth. Of course, his brain began to think of different kinds of strategies and, seeing that Gigalith was weak to a few moves it knew, it began to spew out a volley of Energy Ball. As soon as he got a chance to breathe, he spent his time using Iron Defenses, tightening up his body and using metal energy to raise its physical defenses. The Energy Balls hit, but the Gigalith didn't seem to be phased. Then it was instructed to use Power Gem, and it fired off a rocky beam of energy from its mouth towards the floating ladybug. Immediately, Orbeetle strafed to the right and shot off more Energy Balls and popped off one last Iron Defense before rushing in and smashing its now hardened body down on the Gigalith, using Body Press. The amount of damage received was enough to make the Gigalith stagger, but neither were done yet. The Gigalith created a Weather Ball in its mouth, which became hard and rocky and shot it towards the Orbeetle. However, the Orbeetle caught the Weather Ball, inches from its body, with Psychic and redirected it back at the Gigalith, doing minimal damage.

Meanwhile, Drakloak had been trading blows with Flygon in the sky, both firing off Dragon Pulses, and Flygon firing off Dragon Breath. Both Drakloak and Flygon came in with Breaking Swipes, Dragon Tails, and Dragon Rushes. Suddenly, Drakloak unleashed Outrage and managed to knock out the Flygon, and immediately began attacking the already damaged Gigalith. The Orbeetle was saved from getting hit by another Weather Ball and Raihan returned both of his Pokemon, only to throw out his last two: Sandaconda and Duraludon.

Drakloak was now dizzy from the rageful attack she went on and it took her a moment to shake her head free from the confusion. Shade returned Orbeetle for Thievul, and Thievul immediately used Grass Knot, covering the floor in grass that immediately took a hold of the Sandaconda. It missed Duraludon, since Raihan returned him and activated his Dynamax Band, which then the beefed up PokeBall was thrown behind him and a Gigantamax Duraludon appeared. Shade quickly copied down its data on her datapad while her Drakloak finally recovered from her confusion.

Species: Gigantamax Duraludon
Type: Steel/Dragon
The Alloy Pokemon
Average Height: 141'01" (43m)
Average Weight: ????lbs (????kg)
Slides From/To: Duraludon
Possible Abilities: Light Metal, Heavy Metal, Stalwart
Light Metal - Halves the Pokemon's weight.
Heavy Metal - Doubles the Pokemon's weight.
Stalwart - Ignores the effects of opposing Pokemon's Abilities and moves that draw in moves.
Gigantamax Method: Use Dynamax Band with Wishing Star to Dynamax; Capture Gigantamax Duraludon at Giant's Seat.
Signature G-Max Move: G-Max Depletion - A Dragon-Type move, Gigantamax Duraludon absorbs the energy from the opposing Pokemon, draining the energy from the target's ability to use its last move.
It's grown to resemble a skyscraper. Parts of its towering body glow due to a profusion of energy. The hardness of its cells is exceptional, even among Steel-Types. It also has a body structure that's resistant to earthquakes.

In response, Shade was about to return her Drakloak to Dynamax, only for Duraludon to use G-Max Depletion. The attack hit both Thievul and Drakloak as the energy echoed from the Gigantamax beast before it caused a twister to envelop the two, sucking in their energy. Two "wings" appeared from the ground as it began harnessing their energy, causing Thievul's energy for Grass Knot and Drakloak's energy for Protect - which she used as an instinct - to diminish. As the dust cleared, Thievul and Drakloak could be seen on the ground, struggling to get up. Suddenly, Drakloak's form burst into a bright light. As the Pokemon's form shifted ever so slightly, Shade's breath hitched. Finally. After all this time training her Pokemon ever since she was a Dreepy, she finally evolved. As the light faded, a Dragapult could be seen in front of them. Still injured by the attack, the Pokemon was panting, but now she had two Dreepy at her disposal, and a few new moves.

Shade finally got the chance to Dynamax her newly evolved Pokemon, and did so immediately. The Dragapult became quite huge as it towered over them, but it was still minuscule compared to the Gigantamax Duraludon before her. Still, she didn't let that stop her. She used Max Geyser, spitting out a torrential amount of water at the Gigantamax Duraludon. It wasn't very effective, but that's not what she was aiming for. The move started up rain, getting rid of the Sandstorm. The Sandaconda used a few Iron Defenses as the Thievul rushed at him, but before the Sandaconda can use Body Press, Thievul's teeth became encased in ice and he bit down, flinching the Sandaconda. A part of its body was now frozen, and a few Tail Slaps were all it took to take it down. Shade's Dynamaxed Dragapult and Raihan's Gigantamaxed Duraludon were now at it again. Thievul dodged all he could, but another G-Max Depletion went straight towards him. He used Protect, but the green barrier broke and he got hit. Granted, the barrier took in a lot more damage than most would think, allowing Thievul to live. Enraged, Dragapult shot out a Max Wyrmwind. The draconic energy flew out of her mouth at the Gigantamax Duraludon, and wings appeared from the ground as it began to rotate around the target, causing a twister to form. The Duraludon then used Max Darkness, two portals of dark energy were created by his side as they rushed at the Dragapult. She used Max Guard, the barrier protecting herself from the Max Darkness's explosion and enveloping darkness tendrils. Suddenly, they both went back to normal size.

Shade noticed that Thievul was gone, but a hole remained where he was. Raihan noticed as well, but it was too late. Thievul erupted from the ground, using Dig upon the Duraludon while it was preoccupied. Risky, considering most Steel- and Dragon-Typed Pokemon knew Earthquake, but it worked and, with a couple well-aimed Dragon Darts, the Duraludon went unconscious. Raihan returned his Pokemon and gave Shade the Dragon Badge.

Finally. All eight Gym Badges. She hugged her two comrades, and rushed out of the vault to meet up with Aaron and Seth. "I did it! And my dear Dragapult evolved! Hm..." A thought occurred to her. It's not too late to name her Pokemon, was it? She thought about it for a moment. Both Dragapult and Thievul were bruised and scraped, but they were happy. They felt proud in themselves and it definitely showed. The two Dreepy in Dragapult's horns floated about their caretaker's body, clearly excited about what had just happened.

Zac was soon awoken by the morning sun, which sort of got him a bit mad at. He soon started packing so he can resume his journey. After packing he immediately started running though the snow, he was determined to get there. After getting to Wyndon and visiting the Pokémon Centre, he wait to Rose of the Rondelands to rest and get a good sleep. 3-4 hours later he got up and turned on the TV to watch other peoples matches, hoping to give him a advantage.

Seth stopped as he made it to town with Spirit. He knew that he had a bit of business in town that needed to be taken care of. It was like a great feeling as he saw the posters with his name in bold letters. There was a concert that was being thrown, and as such Seth was the main act.

With little time to spare, Seth made it to the sight of his concert. Rushing into the concert hall, Seth made his way backstage, and into the dressing room. Where his manger was. "Hey John, I told you I would be on time." With that Seth took the outfit that he had ready for him, and went into the changing room.

The outfit that he chose for the concert was a pair of black leather pants, a dark purple shirt, and a pair of combat boots. When he was finished changing, he had to get his makeup done. It did not take him long, as Seth was well practiced with his style. The last part of the look, was his hair, which was done in soft curls, with extentions added in for flair.

All in all it took him about thirty minutes to get ready. Which was about the time that the show would start. So taking out his custom guitar, he walked to the stage to wait for his announcement.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Blitz had flown down safely onto Hammerlocke, and Aaron returned his Talonflame. He smiled back at Shade as she went to Hammerlocke Stadium. When she got back, he gave another smile. "Nice, looks like your all done with your badges!" "Well, here I go!" Aaron said, going to Hammerlocke Stadium. The Gym Challenge was rough for him, Venom fainting. However, the majority of the three Gym Trainer's Pokemon were fainted by Erik and Scale, who were both injured. Then came Aaron's battle against Raihan.

Aaron sent out Scale and Blitz, while Raihan sent out his Gigalith and Flygon. Aaron had heard he wasn't like most gym leaders when iut came to strategy, but he wasn't expecting a Rock type He had Blitz use Fly, which had made the Gigalith's Rock Blast miss. Scale threw various quick punches to Gigalith with a Close Combat, while taking a Breaking Swipe from Flygon. Blitz came back down and dive bombed into the Flygon, who used Thunder Punch on the Talonflame, fainting it. Gigalith sent a array of jagged, invisible rocks on Aaron's side of the stadium. He sent out a injured Erik, who immediately went for a Iron Head on the Gigalith, fainting it. Sandaconda came out and after another Iron Head and Clanging Scales, Flygon was down. Duraludon came out, Gigantamaxed.

Aaron returned Erik to prevent him from fainting and sent out Sage. He returned her shortly to dynamax her, however she came out enlarged with three tentacles instead of one. Sage used Max Overgrowth against the Sandaconda thanks to Power Whip, fainting the Sand Snake Pokemon. Scale's Clanging Scales damaged the Gigantamaxed Duraludon, and Sage was attacked with a Max Steelspike. Scale used one more Close Combat and fainted to a G-Max Depletion, and Aaron sent out Venom. Venom used Overdrive at the large Pokemon, which had little effect to the Alloy Pokemon and almost fainted to a Max Rockfall. However, Duraludon went down Sage's to G-Max Smite.

Aaron earned his final gym badge from Raihan. He had returned Sage to normal size, went to heal his Pokemon and sent out Scale behind him, while he walked out of the stadium and walked over to Shade. "Got it!" He said, showing his Dragon Badge. He then turned to Shade. "So, uh... when do you want to head over to the Wild Area?" Aaron asked, with his hands in his pockets. He swayed constantly on the balls of his feet and a blush was creeping on his face. A poster with Seth's name on it in bold caught his attention, as he looked over Shade's shoulder.

Alistar woke up the next morning pretty early, he performed his usual morning routine and left the room, returning the keys to Nurse Joy. Today, he’d challenge the final gym and get his eighth gym badge, but there was no way he was doing that without some training first. He headed to the Pokémon Centers indoor battlefield to practice and further perfect his battle skill, and to also wait for Gabblimey to be ready to leave.

Shade blushed as she looked at Aaron. That blush suited him quite well, and she was about to say yes before someone random ran towards them. The guy was here after they beat Raihan, so she assumed the guy wanted to talk to them because they beat the last gym. But they were going to be busy soon. She looked at Aaron and gave a defeated look before looking back at Ben.

"Yes? My name's Shade and this is Aaron." She gestured towards her compatriot and crush. "And uh.... Steven? As in Steven Stone? Not even I have the capabilities of challenging Steven Stone, let alone their Elite Four. Then again, I never tried to. Got so busy with work that I couldn't finish any of my gym challenges after I got all the badges."

She looked Ben up and down, sizing him up with a scrutinizing eye. She didn't feel comfortable around him. "Why did you come here? Are you going to ask to battle us? Because Aaron and I are going to be a bit busy."

She looked back at Aaron, giving him a quizzical look before looking back at Ben. All she wanted was to be alone with Aaron, damn it. They were having such a good time, too. In preparation for a battle, she put her three more powerful Pokemon to the front with another three that have been trained a lot more than the others. If it's a battle he wants, then a battle she'll give.