• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

[CLOSED] Jey's digital emporium

Alright here we go.
1: Mega Charizard X on it with it saying "Lets Fire This Up"
2: Pikachu on it with it saying "Sparking Things Up"
One last one, does it have to be a pokemon or can it be a trainer?

Can anyone make a Plumeria spirite?
22d7b4d5d7.png

took ages to make the hair look presentable, she is a tricky one.

Hey. I waited until you had less requests. Can you do a userbar of a Stufful and have it say Stufful King? (If you still aren't letting me request I Understand tho)

I'm trying to put the sprtie art in my signature, but I acn't figure out how. Can anyone help me.
I use https://imgsafe.org/ (Img Safe | Free Image Host) to host my stuff these days. Its fast and simple. Browse to find your image on your PC. After selecting it, it will show up at the bottom of the page. Click the upload button under the image preview. After the loading bar disappears click the image preview itself and it will open in a new tab. Take the url from that page and come back to pokecharms. Click the Image button and paste the link in the pop up.

It should then show up in your signature area.

Hi, I was wondering if you could do two userbars for me? I would like it to say 'Flareon Fanatic' and have a Flareon on it.
If you can do the second, I would like it to have Red and Blue (Alolan design) on opposite sides saying 'Trainers Red and Blue would like to battle!'.
Or, if that's too long to fit, separate bars would be fine (Trainer Red (or Blue) would like to battle!)

Thanks a ton!

Last edited:
I kind of want to request a team one, a fusion or cosplayer. Feel like for another one? Or naw, like i cant request no more
I will do the teamshot for now, keep the fusion/cosplayer until after the holidays since I won't be as available and both of those can be quite long to make. What pokemon would you like in your teamshot?

Hi, I was wondering if you could do two userbars for me? I would like it to say 'Flareon Fanatic' and have a Flareon on it.
If you can do the second, I would like it to have Red and Blue (Alolan design) on opposite sides saying 'Trainers Red and Blue would like to battle!'.
Or, if that's too long to fit, separate bars would be fine (Trainer Red (or Blue) would like to battle!)

Thanks a ton!
f12e933d05.png

f12e98848e.png

f12e8e7bca.png

I want the OC that i had in one of the userbars. Pokemon I want is Mega Charizard X, Pikachu, Sylveon, Buizel, Noivern, and Greninja.
f139763934.png

Hey, sorry to dump another one on ya, but I really liked the sprite you made of Daniel, and I wanted to ask if you could do one for my other OC, Rose? I want her hugging her lopunny, and she has shaggy, chin length blonde hair, a white tank top, and black cargo trouser. Thanks in advance ^^