• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

[CLOSED] Jey's digital emporium

Here are the chaos. I omitted the scythes for Garchomp as they were tricky to fit with the perspective. I hope that is alright
aa03187045.png
aa0320614c.png

aa19eae086.png

Since you have requested a lot at a time and my free time is limited I will only do the chibis and ask you to request the trainer elsewhere. There are a ton of great spriters here that can do much better work with custom trainers anyway.

The others will come along later this week. Sorry about the delays guys!
Oh ok

Here are the chaos. I omitted the scythes for Garchomp as they were tricky to fit with the perspective. I hope that is alright
aa03187045.png
aa0320614c.png

aa19eae086.png

Since you have requested a lot at a time and my free time is limited I will only do the chibis and ask you to request the trainer elsewhere. There are a ton of great spriters here that can do much better work with custom trainers anyway.

The others will come along later this week. Sorry about the delays guys!
Thanks so much!

Hey Jeydis, could I get a

Chao for Each Eeveelution, and could you add a Shiny Umbreon too?
d41231cf28.png
d4124588f5.png
d412450555.png
d4120c979c.png
d4123376d2.png
d424ba9657.png
d4120d55f3.png
d412341c5f.png
d4120a6a83.png

Here is the collection of them I have made over the years. Recolored the umbreon for shiny and standardized the sprite sizes a little bit so they can sit together better.
Could you do a sprite of my OC, who's in a wheelchair? He has olive skin, and auburn hair and eyes, and he wears loose blue jeans, and a black jacket
Working on this slowly, sitting sprites are tricky. Oh and any idea on the hair style/length?

Is request still Open? If so could I request the user bar something along the lines of Energetic? Also, would I be free to use pre-existing user bars with your permission?

Hey, remember me(For centuries Just had to make that joke...)? Can I request another one, but this time a User Bar? Y'know, if requests are still open? If not, just let me know when they are, thanks! Aaanyways, could you maybe do Trainer Leaf(See spoiler) but with shorter hair and instead of a white and red hat, a black and pink hat? And the same black undershirt under a pink shirt instead of blue and a black skirt instead of red and a white bag and no badge and white socks and instead of white and red shoes, black and pink? And could the background be maybe a really dark pink? Sorry if I was a little too in detail there... Thanks for not totally ignoring this if you got this far! :)
86e659678fddd953c8228520abf62f70.jpg

Could you do a sprite of my OC, who's in a wheelchair? He has olive skin, and auburn hair and eyes, and he wears loose blue jeans, and a black jacket
681c485178.png

Oh man I am sorry about the delay, it took ages to scratch this guy. Let me know if you have any changes.

Is request still Open? If so could I request the user bar something along the lines of Energetic? Also, would I be free to use pre-existing user bars with your permission?
6842eed418.png

I will work on your trainer request tomorrow Aspen.

Last edited:
Hey, remember me(For centuries Just had to make that joke...)? Can I request another one, but this time a User Bar? Y'know, if requests are still open? If not, just let me know when they are, thanks! Aaanyways, could you maybe do Trainer Leaf(See spoiler) but with shorter hair and instead of a white and red hat, a black and pink hat? And the same black undershirt under a pink shirt instead of blue and a black skirt instead of red and a white bag and no badge and white socks and instead of white and red shoes, black and pink? And could the background be maybe a really dark pink? Sorry if I was a little too in detail there... Thanks for not totally ignoring this if you got this far! :)
Any text for the user bar? I completed the trainer alter, let me know if I missed anything:
79145b2c2f.png

So randomly found this and really enjoyed looking through the art. It's way better then what I can do that's for sure. Now... you say take requests? The mean reason I got into pokemon was from a guy know on youtube as TheKingNappy.
commissioned_sketch___thekingnappy_by_seto-d9qmwy9.png

It would be cool to see him done in the pokemon trainer style. You don't have to since this is your page but it would neat seeing him as if he were a real trainer. If you do decide to do it thanks in advance.

Hey Jey! Sorry but I have another request. Can you make a chao of a Jolteon, Mightyena, Shiny Espeon, Delcatty and Absol? It's for the Dragon Tribe in my signature :)

Last edited:
I should be able to Upload this user card tomorrow. The computer can't upload stuff, so I'm using my friend's Phone.
Still, have this question, maybe it was clarified, and I didn't understand but
Can I use the other user cards if I tag you? Or do I need permission first? Regardless, this is me asking permission

So randomly found this and really enjoyed looking through the art. It's way better then what I can do that's for sure. Now... you say take requests? The mean reason I got into pokemon was from a guy know on youtube as TheKingNappy.
It would be cool to see him done in the pokemon trainer style. You don't have to since this is your page but it would neat seeing him as if he were a real trainer. If you do decide to do it thanks in advance.
f943aef08e.png

Here he is! I skipped the crown for this one to make more like a standard trainer I guess, let me know if you really want it.

Hey Jey! Sorry but I have another request. Can you make a chao of a Jolteon, Mightyena, Shiny Espeon, Delcatty and Absol? It's for the Dragon Tribe in my signature :)
I have most of these already done, just got to dig them up.

I should be able to Upload this user card tomorrow. The computer can't upload stuff, so I'm using my friend's Phone.
Still, have this question, maybe it was clarified, and I didn't understand but
Can I use the other user cards if I tag you? Or do I need permission first? Regardless, this is me asking permission
You can use any of the ones that are very general, like certain pokemon or teams etc. I would avoid using ones that are about people's OCs and other personal things just to avoid drama.

@Jeydis
Thank's for the clarification!

EDIT: I just thought of this and thought it would be funny. One that says edgy with a Zoroark. Or another edgy Pokemon. (pretty much other dark types...)

Last edited:
Could you make a chao marowak? If you can make it alolan marowak, that would be great. Also, do you make gen 7 chaos? If so, could you make the alolan marowak, Snorlax, decidueye, mudsdale, araquanid, and hariyama?

Could you make a chao marowak? If you can make it alolan marowak, that would be great. Also, do you make gen 7 chaos? If so, could you make the alolan marowak, Snorlax, decidueye, mudsdale, araquanid, and hariyama?
Working on the rest of the chaos now, here are Snorlax and A-Marowak in the meantime.
dea04a3d0a.png
df1d99b825.png

Can anyone make a Plumeria spirite?
Right after the above chaos.

Hello would you do my team please and thank you in advance
dea05b1c08.png

Omg I request to many things. Anyways, can I have a chao of an Umbreon, but it has green eyes and green rings?
dea3c5df61.png

Last edited: