• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jeyjey's Request Topic!

A baby Shaman, in case you were wondering. She has the so-called 'nape' hairstyle (shaved at the back a bit) so if you need any more screenshots from the sides, back etc. just ask.

Hey jeydis can you possibly make me the second trainer card option (the long, narrow one) of my team for use in my signiture.

Name: Nim
Colours: green/orange
pokemon: (in no particular order) Stantler, swampert, zangoose, shiny charizard, gliscor and salamence.
Badges: johto ones please.

And if it is possible to put a custom sprite in then can you use the stantler cosplay that you made for me that is also currently my avatar. If not any other will do.

Thanks. :)

Here you go :D
Nimtrainercardcopy.png

[quote author=Luxetone link=topic=3447.msg130733#msg130733 date=1264731598]
Name:Alex
Top row: Luxray,Steelix,Raichu (left to right)
Bottom row: Vaporeon, Bagon, Todidlie (left to right)
Badges: the first 7 Hoenn Badges
Sprite: (if possible) cosplay of luxray boy if not can you use the hero boy from emerald
Theme: Electric
Long narrow type plox
thxthx
[/quote]
alexlucontrainercardcopy.png

Awwwh. Okay.
Sorry for wasting your times.
Hey do you do OW at all?
Nope sorry.

[quote author=Tatile link=topic=3447.msg130816#msg130816 date=1264864182]

A baby Shaman, in case you were wondering. She has the so-called 'nape' hairstyle (shaved at the back a bit) so if you need any more screenshots from the sides, back etc. just ask.
[/quote]

Alrighty ill get working on this in the next couple of days :D

hey, i just joined, this my first post,... Yay! FIRST POST! but its to hard to resist, may i have a (one?, some?, all?) of these in a little chaos?
Eevee, Houndour, Vulpix, and Growlithe? The chaos are just to cute, and all your other stuff is awesome :)

hey, i just joined, this my first post,... Yay! FIRST POST! but its to hard to resist, may i have a (one?, some?, all?) of these in a little chaos?
Eevee, Houndour, Vulpix, and Growlithe? The chaos are just to cute, and all your other stuff is awesome :)

IMPORTANT NOTE! All the chaos that I make are shareable unless you ask otherwise when you request. Meaning anyone can use any chao I make in their signature even if they didnt request unless your specify you dont want them too in your request post.

There you go :p so feel free.

And at last I finished up the draenei mugshot. Im sorry it took so long Tatile, WoW distracted me alot in the last few days so I havent been on as much but here it is! If you want anything changed feel free to ask.

draeneishammymugcopy.png

Delay? Pfft, she's adorable. Though one of the horns looks a tad wonky, I don't mind a bit.

Ickle Shonai the Shaman

They are both scratched fully and im not exactly a master of that yet so its possible though I dont think I can do any better.

They remind me a lot of the 'swept' style of horns, which is acutally my favourite style, rather than the 'proud' style which Shonai sports (though that is quite cool).

I can imagine that making horns must be difficult if you've not done them before - and I know for a fact that perception is a bitch.

Hey Jeydis, I just wanted to know if you could do the long, thin option. If you could do it like this I would really appretiate it.

Colors:Gold and Silver
Trainer: Hg Ss Male trainer (Gold)
Pokemon:(Top row) Tysplosion, Gengar, Espeon(Bottom row)Tranitar, Heracross, and Starmie. Badges, all johto badges. Thx :)

Hey Jeydis, I just wanted to know if you could do the long, thin option. If you could do it like this I would really appretiate it.

Pokemon:(Top row) Tysplosion, Gengar, Espeon(Bottom row)Tranitar, Heracross, and Starmie. Badges, all johto badges. Thx :)
Want a trainer name or badges in there?

Hi JeyJey. Could I have a sprite using the Camper base. Could i have it in this format?:
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Blue
Clothing: Black Loose Shirt, Knee Length Cargo Shorts, black shoes, grey socks.
And finally could I have a trainer card (longish one) Using that sprite with the name Lucas, a charmander as the pokémon, an energetic or fiery background, and the first kanto badge? Also could I use your charmander chao? Thank You!

Last edited by a moderator:

Here you go hope it suits you.
acetrainercardcopy.png

[quote author=Blazikid link=topic=3447.msg131848#msg131848 date=1265968242]
Hi JeyJey. Could I have a sprite using the Camper base. Could i have it in this format?:
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Blue
Clothing: Black Loose Shirt, Knee Length Cargo Shorts, black shoes, grey socks.
And finally could I have a trainer card (longish one) Using that sprite with the name Lucas, a charmander as the pokémon, an energetic or fiery background, and the first kanto badge? Also could I use your charmander chao? Thank You!
[/quote]
As the text under the chaos says you don't have to ask permission to use them lol. Could you post up the trainer you want as base? The camper I have in mind might not be the same your thinking of...

Hi Jeydis!

Can you do trainer card banner for me?

Trainer sprite:

Pokemon: Torterra, Shinx, Lickilicky, Arcanine, Flygon, and Blastoise ( Idon't mind the order)

Colour: Leafgreen, or anything really

Other: Can you put Torterra Beside him, if not possible then Shinx

Thanks!

Hi Jeydis!

Can you do trainer card banner for me?

Trainer sprite:

Pokemon: Torterra, Shinx, Lickilicky, Arcanine, Flygon, and Blastoise ( Idon't mind the order)

Colour: Leafgreen, or anything really

Other: Can you put Torterra Beside him, if not possible then Shinx

Thanks!
Badges and trainer name?

hello again. I was wondering if you could make me a demonic AND angelic quagsire. thanks a heap, I appreciate it. ;)

Hiya jeydis can ya make me another trainer card

Top row: Zoroark(i dont know if you use the pokecharms ones but if you make them just use the one in ma sig) Growlithe Ninetails (left to right)
Bottom row: Entei Charizard Gengar (left to right)
Badges: all 8 Hoenn Badges
Sprite: Boy hero from heart gold and soul silver if possible if not just use the boy hero from emerald
Theme: Dark or Night
Long narrow type plox

Wow. Jaydis that banner you made for me wuz AWESOME, but could you put a link up please?
You can right click any picture and select proprieties to see the link. Its an e in my name btw not an a.

[quote author=gtab x3 link=topic=3447.msg131976#msg131976 date=1266113831]
Sorry, umm
name: Zack
Badges: Sinnoh, all 8 of them
[/quote]
Thanks your is next on my to do list.

[quote author=Dyslexic Reindeer link=topic=3447.msg131981#msg131981 date=1266117077]
hello again. I was wondering if you could make me a demonic AND angelic quagsire. thanks a heap, I appreciate it. ;)
[/quote]
Sure should be coming shortly.

[quote author=Blazikid link=topic=3447.msg131983#msg131983 date=1266117755]
[quote author=Jeydis link=topic=3447.msg131957#msg131957 date=1266095240]
Could you post up the trainer you want as base? The camper I have in mind might not be the same your thinking of...
[/quote]
This guy:
1-8.png

Thanks.
[/quote]
Ok since the camper has a hat do you want the hat to remain if so what colors do you want and if not just give me a quick detailing of the character's hairstyle.

[quote author=000aj link=topic=3447.msg132043#msg132043 date=1266164922]
I was wondering, could you make a mugshot of a Munchlax?
[/quote]
I only do trainers for mugshots, sorry.

[quote author=Luxetone link=topic=3447.msg132056#msg132056 date=1266173149]
Hiya jeydis can ya make me another trainer card

Top row: Zoroark(i dont know if you use the pokecharms ones but if you make them just use the one in ma sig) Growlithe Ninetails (left to right)
Bottom row: Entei Charizard Gengar (left to right)
Badges: all 8 Hoenn Badges
Sprite: Boy hero from heart gold and soul silver if possible if not just use the boy hero from emerald
Theme: Dark or Night
Long narrow type plox
[/quote]
Second on the to do list.

[quote author=pyroblade55 link=topic=3447.msg132057#msg132057 date=1266175278]
can you make a
sonic cosplay
zoroark cosplay
and a mugshot of
this sprite
trainer.png

[/quote]
No, No and maybe.

I dont want to work with the new pokemon too much until they release sprites of them for color basis.

Jey, I just wanted to pop in and tell you how beautiful that trainer card banner is. I love all the green and what you did with the Torterra and the platform and stuff