• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jeyjey's Request Topic!

Wow, Jey, your sprite shop sure has blown up since I've recently been on, I am so proud!

Your chao's are all so adorable, it'd be really cool if you did every single one, lol.

Keep up the awesome work, Jey!

our chao's are all so adorable, it'd be really cool if you did every single one, lol.
I probably will eventually but I wanna do it by requests :p I got enough with the userbar project.

Still wide open for requests guys :D

You know what, I'll request with one that I've been feeling like asking around.

I'm requesting what YOU think when you hear "Daytime Umbreon". I doesn't have to look like my avatar, and I'd rather it not, but I still want to see what you think when you hear Daytime Umbreon.

EDIT:
Also I'd like to see a Lopunny with a red banana around her waist just to give you something more to do. Note: It would look like a triangle. Triangle.

I've wanted to request a Chao for a while now and since it seems like you want some requests, I'll do one now.

So may I please have a Smeargle Chao? Paint color doesn't matter but red would be nice.

For DayU:

daytimeumbreon.png

Lopunnybandana.png

The bandana looks a lil more like a belt then I envisioned but I find it suits lopunny :p for the Umbreon I took the emerald pose cuz I like it best, hope you dont mind.

For Virgil:
smearglechao.png

Hi Jeydis! I'd like a request...

A Ninetails(any pose) with a red ribbon either on her tail or behind her head. And I'd like it to be really big, larger then her head.

Whoops, I'm sorry, I just saw your message in my box, I'll get right on the backpack situation.

You really have been gettin a lot of requests so I'm cheering you on!
Go Jey! Go Jey!
*Ahem*
Keep up the awesome work.

Here you go Buglord:
armaldochao.png

And im sorry Tsuki but I can't finish your request. I just cant scratch a good enough ribbon or even find a place on ninetails to put it.

hey jeyjey I'm back... id like to request male and female (like double battle) eevee cosplayers (if that counts as two requests just the male works) thanks in advance.

Wow, Jey, your sprite shop sure has blown up since I've recently been on, I am so proud!

Your chao's are all so adorable, it'd be really cool if you did every single one, lol.

Keep up the awesome work, Jey!
Yeah it's gotten really big since I've been on. I agree they are adorable. Anyone remember what page my Chikorita/Pikachu mix was posted? I think it was deleted from my computer somehow. (I put it on this school computer my father works for this one school so we have 2 macs this summer along with our regular Windows XP) Stupid deleting peoples. Must've done it before summmer.
Keep up the amazing work! I'll soon have a link in my sig to the topic where my own sprites are kept...

By the way, as this is my first comment in a long time... HI!!!!!!
Edit: *slaps forehead* MY REQUEST IS IN MY SIG!! *bangs head on table*
Anotha Edit: *looks around and takes demonic chikorita* MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!! BTW, until I can think of a request I'll only do comments on this post.
EDIT!!!: Didja ever finish that chao i requested? If u did i cant seem to find it.
Edit: Angelic Chikorita plz ;D
SUCH AMAZING SPRITES!!!!! :o

Here you go guys :D sorry about the delay and the lack of eevee cosplayers. Having a bit of trouble with those two but I will get them done soon I promise.

So here is yours CSSK93:
demonraichu.png

and here is yours UltimatePokemo:
angelchikorita.png

That Armaldo would look very cool...and so would an angelic one...I'll stay tuned for that.

And that Chikorita is ADOOOOOOORABLE!!!!
So is the Raichu, only I've always thought of Raichu to be such an innocent pokemon.

Keep up the awesoem work!

Hey!

I'm not too sure you'll agree, but could I just have those template-thingies that you use for team shots? I wouldn't steal your credit, or make a shop of my own. I just think they'd be cool to have and make my own team shots.

But if not, could I have a team shot (On the field thingeh) of Volkner, an Aipom, Espeon, Poliwrath, and Shining Arcanine?

Thankyes in advance.

Cool, but to do that, I need the template thingies. Like, the field beneath them. Where can they be found?

http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/pokemon/pkmnrse/display.php?file=http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/pokemon/pkmnrse/pokebattle.png

Jeeze, I'm smart, I check out the Spriters Resource every now and again.

Anyways, thanks for the link!

Hahahaha, Jey, that Angelic Armaldo is totally perfect! LOL, it looks super awesome! You did a great job on that. Keep it up, you're doing great!

Your sprites are good Jeydis, I like 'em. Especially the Angel/Devil ones, those make me happy.
I'd like an angel Flygon, I think that would be cute.​

Holy crap sorry LoN im majorly late there, ill work on it tonight if I have time. New job making em forget things @_@

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
That Togekiss and Krabby fusion is scary...but awesome XD

I'd like to request a new team shot please, in the same format I usually have, with the following pokemon;

Floatzel
Manectric
Garchomp
Kangaskhan
Magmar
Honchkrow

Wherever possible, can you use the new Platinum Sprites? I know you probably have them already, but just in case here's a link Doctor Oak provided in the Official Platinum topic;

http://www.pokecharms.com/games/GameSprites/platinumfront/spriteindex.php

Thanks Jeydis ^^

Could I have 2 team shots with:

Shot #1: Infernape (Plat. Proxy), Lucario (Plat. Proxy), Dusknoir (DP Proxy), Gliscor (Plat Proxy), Starmie, and Umbreon (Plat. Sprite)/Jirachi (Probably both, just right next to each other.).

Shot #2: Arcanine, Lapras, Scizor (DP Proxy), Jolteon (DP Proxy) , Hypno and Rhyperior (Plat. Proxy).
Pease? (without an l)

sorry man id rather not resprite anything from scratch. I got enough with my own fakemon. Ill work on your requests tonight Luigi :D