• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jeyjey's Request Topic!

Here you go, I just recolored the first one since thats the only diff between the 2 visually.
lopmonchao.png

Here you go, I just recolored the first one since thats the only diff between the 2 visually.

LIES AND SLANDER.

It looks good yes, but lopmon has 3 little 'horns' as opposed to Terriermon, who has only one little 'horn'

Lopmon's 'horns' are arranged in a Triangle Shape with the largest one at the top point of the triangle when lopmon is facing you. (Lopmon's biggest 'horn' is the same size as Terriermon's single 'horn'.

Other than that, the chao is perfect. Without those 2 smaller 'horns' that chao looks like Terriermon was painted to look like lopmon.

(Sorry for all the hassle its really quite good, but it was just missing that)

Not sure how I didnt see that... O.o

and of course I juuuuust closed Photoshop lol

Edit: Here you go, I fixed it.
lopmonchao-1.png

PS: What game is the sprite sheet from anyway? I havent followed the digimon game series in a while.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Hey Jeydis,

Can I have a new Team shot please with just these four Pokemon?

Swampert
Manectric
Salamence
Flygon

Thank you ^^

May I have a pichu chao and a cleffa chao? Please?
There is already a Pichu one in the first post, feel free to take it.
Here is the Cleffa:
cleffachao.png

I think the original looks more chao-like then mine lol. Its hard to do it for babies since they are so small and cute to start.

Looks great as usual Jeydis ^^

Thank you very much!
Your very welcome!

thanks it turned out awesome like all your stuff you've done for me
No problem, glad you like it.

WOW. Brilliant, Jeydis. If you don't mind, I want to request.

A team: Toterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Palkia, Dialga, Lucario and the girl character from the Fire Red/Leaf Green version

Chaos: Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise

Thanks!!! ;D

Hey Jeydis! If you remember me, great! 8D Because I wouldn't remember me if I were anyone else. xD Alright... What was I going to do again? o.o Uh...

Oh right! I /LOVE/ the chaos a lot! They're so cuute and so tiiiny and so AWESOME> =D

.....And I was wondering if I could get a Cyndaquil and/or Chimchar Chao?

............And if I could possibly stick a few Chaos in my signature when I actually feel not-so-lazy? xD

...............And that's all I can think of at.. 6 in the morning.

As an ending note, I LOVE TEH CHAOS 'CAUSE THEY'RE SO DARNED CUTE. ^^

Ok, odds are, I'm going to ask for about 5 things from you, and I'm gonna go one at a time (Yep, I've read the rules.) This work is amazing, and I want some! :D

Is it ok if I sent you my Pokemon role-play character bio and make a trainer sprite out of that? If you don't d that kind of thing, then it's ok

Thanks again! If you have time, I would greatly appreciate it!

For Jasmine:
jasmineteamshot.png

blastoisechao.png
venusaurchao.png
For charizard just take the one in the first post and rehost it. Sorry about the standing Venusaur but making him a flat quadruped made it look like a floating head with a flower on top.

For Reia (and of course I remember you of lordess of the fishie crackers.)
cyndaquilchao.png

And marky your better off asking someone else for that, im not too great with trainer sprites.

Wow! Thank you very much! I appreciate it.

Just a quick question: How would one put these images in a signature? Sorry, very noob-like, i know

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I love Blastoise and Dragonite, they look so cute ^^

Can I have an Xatu Chao please, with his wings up if possible?

For Magpie:
Xatuchao.png

For Chao (its Feraligatr btw)
feraligatrchao.png

Sorry for it looking kinda like Croconaw but I can only put so many details on it :S

Jeydis, I gotta a couple requests for you.
First, the one that brought me here, was if you could make an animated banner using the Internet Hobo banner you made for me and the Group of Horrors banner you made for Shiny, since she wants me to be using it, too.

Then:
Angelic Lopunny
Lopunny Chao
And, if you feel like it, a Chao that looks like my avatar.

Finally, a team shot using my fusion Pokemon and my cosplay of myself, which I will be supplying links for here:
Trainer
Pokemon1
Pokemon2
Pokemon3

Thank you very much if you do it and sorry if it's a bit much, I'd just rather request in bulk.

Jeydis, Could you make two team shots for me and my sister. Trainer-A female Pokemon Breeder with Eevee, Aipom, and Dragonite in any order you want and with a grassy base. Trainer-A female Pokemon Ranger with shiny Leafeon on the left, shiny Glacia on the right, Raichu and Quilava in the middle with a grassy base. Please and thank you.

(P.S. you are the best at doing these and your others.)

could you make me a shiny garchomp chao? that would be so cool! i know garchomp's head is a little weird, so just say so if you don't feel like doin' it now or if its too hard 8) thanks.

Hey ^^ Here's my trainer card request.. Could I please have a trainer card of the second style you have posted, with maybe with a night sky in the background? The six pokemon I would like are Raichu (With a black and green mohawk if possible), Flareon, Blastoise, Rhydon (With black markings under his eyes, however you think looks good), Slowking, and Jynx.
Here is the sprite of Rain ^^; Sorry it's not really that great.
rainsprite.jpg

Here you go Rain :D If you want anything editted feel free to ask.
raintrainercard-1.png

And here is your chao Halls:
garchompchao.png

Day's is gonna have to wait a bit, im having some issues with the lopunny one and am too lazy to do it tonight, ill have it done soon, promise.

omg i think i'm in love. that garchomp chao is sexy! it looks just like him! thanks a bunch im gonna put him in my sig now.

love,
halls :-* ???

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Hey ^^

Can I have a Magmar Chao please? Hopefully the flames won't cause too much trouble...

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
*Loves it* I love his expression XD I thought his features were going to be hard to make out because of the flames, but he turned out perfect!

Can I request a Tauros Chao please? You know I like to keep you busy :p

Thanks for Magmar, he's awesome ^^

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
That's the cutest little Tauros I've ever seen! I loves him! Thanks Jeydis!

The three PM requests look awesome too!