• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jeyjey's Request Topic!

For Seikaryuu:
lugiacosplayer.png

Sorry for the huge delay, I really couldnt fit lugia's big "paws" on a human sprite :S

For Pokepok:
angelmelotic2.png

Couldnt fit any wings on her. And I only did this one since as the first post states: One request per post!

EDIT: I added all the chaos I made that are shareable to anyone who wants them. If you want exclusive access to a chao thats up there send me a private message with a darn good reason.

P

Pokepok

Ok .thank you jeydis.it looks nice and anyways i wanted it without wings(forgot to put that in the post.sorry! :-[)

Ok now , can i re-request that ninetales chaos,please?

thank you!

hey lookey here you aren't swamped with requests so i guess ill make one... can you do a team shot with me and my eevee
aeroeevee2xc9.png
on an icy floor not the grassy one you usually use

Thanks its awesome
eevee is definitely my favorite pokemon
I have one more question though.
Do you mind if i edit it to change some colors on my sprites ill still give you credit for putting it together?

I have a kinda big request....
Can I have a team shot of all the Pokemon in my sig, with the trainer. Then a celebii and a jirachi flying above them. And in the center, right above the team shot, can I have five ribbons?

And prehaps can I have a Demonic Absol and a Angelic Nintales....?

Hey Jeydis! i havent been one here in quite awhile, but anyways i was wondering if you could make me a terriermon chao?? i can get you a pic if you need it. thanks ;D

Sorry! Didn't know it was gonna turn out like that....

And ok, can I just have the team shot for now, then?

Team shot of all the Pokemon in my sig, with the trainer. Then a celebii and a jirachi flying above them. And in the center, right above the team shot, can I have five ribbons?

For Tsuki:
Tsukishot.png

For Seikaryuu:
weavilechao.png

For LoN_Colossus:
demonchikorita.png

For your T-awh-mi im gonna need a good sized sprite of Terriermon, I know what it looks like but I dont have any nice images of it for color bases.

Sorry for the huge delay guys, I kinda got caught up in things.

For Purple:
dittozillababy.png

Its more of a baby dittozilla since I cant chao-fy a blob.

For T-awh-mi:
terriermonchao.png

I'm baaaack!
Still love your stuff, Jeyjey!

Just wondering if I can have a Demonic Absol and a Angelic Ninetails now. If you dun wanna do both, just pic one. I dun mind.

((Sorry, I feela like speeling stuff wird right now...))

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I love the Dittozilla chao, it made me laugh ^^

Can I have a Swampert chao please?

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Thank you, he looks great! Drapion looks great too, I wasn't sure how a chao of him would work ^^

Yesterday you made me a fanbar with a Silver Scizor. Can you put up the full sprite so I can use it for my picture? But can you give it dark green eyes please?

I'd like a team shot of my berry harvest team.

Sprite:Dawn
Pokémon:Ambipom, Shiny Lugia, and Sharpedo

on the grass disk in pokemon battles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, he looks great! Drapion looks great too, I wasn't sure how a chao of him would work ^^
I'm not sure how I made it work either lol. Thanks and im glad you like them.

For Silver Scizor:
silverscizorsprite.png

For Shado:
shadoberryteam.png