• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

It's time for some experimting...with sprites!

Tailon

Gryffindork
I return, bearing gifts:

King Feebas
KingFeebas.png

Magikarp+Feebas

awwwww
Bunbi.png

Buneary+Cherubi

charonite.png

Charizard+Dragonite

electortar.png

Electivire+Magmortar

Glad to be back! ;D

Me too! Love the Electrimortar (named it myself XD)! Do you think of making a mash up of Zangoose and Seviper, also a combo of Latias and Latios?

Tailon

Gryffindork
squirtcharsaur.png

Squirtle+Charmander+Bulbasaur

zangviper.png

Zangoose+Seviper

sorry but latios and latias seemed too similair

Must've taken you a long time to do that dragonite charizard >__> lol, dont listen to me.

Anyways, I guess I'll throw in a request to see how you do. How about...Luxray and Jolteon. Jolteon as the base Pokemon, because I think that would be easier.

Hello there, I must say I love your pokemon splices!
I was just wondering if you'd be willing to do a ninetales/houndour splice? Like maybe a black ninetales with the bone markings down the back and the skull on the head?
Or maybe a Vulpix/Umbreon splice? Just an Idea. ^_^

Tailon

Gryffindork
looks like requests are stepping up since the forum returned, I don't really have time right now, so I'll get these to you guys over the weekend

Tailon

Gryffindork
I'm lazy aren't I? Your requests:

glaceubi.png

Glaceon+Cherubi

ninedour.png

Ninetails+Houndour

scizubi.png

Scizor+Cherubi

unownspirit.png

Unown+Spiritomb

The only real criticism I have about these is about the Unown/Spiritomb fusion. It looks very unshaded. A bit more of a light gradient from the center to the edges would improve it quite a bit. However, the idea is quite interesting.

The Ninetales/Houndhour one turned out quite nicely, and is my favorite from the bunch. You nicely fused them, turning a kitsune into a multi-tailed, single-headed Cerberus.

Tailon

Gryffindork
well, some more sprites for y'all

Arcankrow.png

Arcanine+Honchkrow

blazor.png

Blaziken+Scizor

mismagocross.png

Mismagius+Heracross

togon.png

Togetic+Flygon

^.^

Tailon

Gryffindork
THE TOPIC LIVES!

IVYNAW.png

Ivysaur+Croconaw

SCYBELL.png

Scyther+Victreebell

and my leafgreen team...
Leafgreent.png

Venasaur+Ninetails+Dragonair+Snorlax+Clefairy+Pidgeot

Well, you said you'd like constructive criticism, so I've decided to throw in my two cents. Figured I'd take your three most recent splices.

Ivysaur+Croconaw, I find it to be lacking with Ivysaur. The grass and bulb are hard to make out as a bulb. Beyond that I don't have much to say, really just looks like a recolor more than anything. Perhaps using Ivysaur as the base may have yielded a better result. Perhaps adding things like Ivysaur's ears or pattern might have also been a good option.

Scyther+Victreebell, the first thing I noticed is that it seems really weird when looking at it from afar. It just looks very unshaded, this is probably due to the lack of contrast in the shaes you chose. I realize that you probably just took the shades one by one in order, but it may have been wiser to be a little more choosey in which you put where. The lighter shade could have been used for the general color. Next up I'd have to say I think the leaf is a bit choppy and looks in general not very good. Missing its boarder in a bunch of spot, and just in general looks a bit too cut up. The Green segments between body parts should probably have a green border instead of brown ones, or even still maybe a brown color may have looked good for those. The tail again is another example of bad placement, as it's hard to see. I think maybe the spotted patter would have been a nice extra touch too on Scyther's body.

Venasaur+Ninetails+Dragonair+Snorlax+Clefairy+Pidgeot, wing mirroring and stuff they say is a bad thing. You have to be careful when doing it. Things like shading need to be fixed, and the way you have it, the wings don't look like they are placed correctly. Really they should be connecting at ti's spin, yet the way they are the body it looks like they are kind of tacked onto its side. You missed some brown pixels on the tail. The pink part has the aqua colored boarder. The horn seems to come out at a weird angle. I don't like the giant blotch of boarder color where the tails meet.

I hope this can help you out in some way. You have some potential, and really just need some proper refinement and attention to detail to really advance.

Tailon

Gryffindork
Thanks a lot for the tips Jappio, I can see everything you said, and I'll try to improve...

right now!:

Gardade.png

Gallade+Gardevoir

regibubble.png

The Regis

Awesome!I tried to make my own fusion of the Regis, but it didn't go well. Anyway, can you make a fusion of Dialga+Darkrai and Palkia+Darkrai?I also made one a long time ago, but they're gone.

Tailon

Gryffindork
LIVE DAMN IT LIVE!!!!!

Final.png

mugshot of my PRP char.

frosslie.png

Frosslass+Glalie

DarkPalkia.png

Palkia, Darkrai Infect

DarkDialga.png

Dialga, Darkrai Infect

I love the mugshot you made, good use of the Gen 2 rival's new vs sprite. Just the pokeball is a little off, but other than that, tis' good.

Hey, Tailon do you think you could do a Tododile, Mantyke and Piplup fusion?
They are my favourites and i have spent too long trying to fuse them. Please try

Tailon

Gryffindork
looks like I'm in this for the long haul

DEMOTION.png

Arceus got demoted to king
Magikarp+Arceus

Totopiptyke.png

Totodile+Piplup+Mantyke

The infection Spreads to Hoenn

DarkGroudon.png

KyogreDark.png

DarkRayquaza.png