• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

It's time for some experimting...with sprites!

I'm Back!
here you go:

treechikip.png

Treeko+Torchic+Mudkip
Swampblazetile.png

Swampert+Blaziken+Sceptile

request away my bretherin

check my fusion of treeko mudkip and torchic

Tailon

Gryffindork
still kind of dull, they'res thousands like that on the net, give me interesting things like that drifloon pichu torchic gastly one

yeah mm hmm treeko torchip and mudkip are that much more exciting but w/e try this then the last pokemon of each gen (mew celebi deoxys and arceus)

Wow! Epic win! Leafceon FTW! It is just amazing! It looks like it could be an actual Pokemon, not just a fusion! Especially how the ears transition from ice to grass in just the right way! Thank you very much! Thank you very much! *repeats 998 more times* *requests again* Umm, *thinks of something that might be hard* how about Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina (either form)?

Thanks for the Grouogre! Can you make a fusion of Tyranitar and Metagross with the colors of Glaceon and Leafeon? *made it really hard this time*

I

Infernape Rulez

Can you make me a fusion of Infernape and Darkrai.
PS:I'm a newbie so can you tell me how to put it in my sig? ;D
Thanks.

Tailon

Gryffindork
ask glaceon about putting it in your sig, I have work to do

EDIT:
my sprite resource seems to be out, so I'll get all that to you when it's back up

Hey Tailon, nice progress on the thread :) I have a sprite resource that's up, if you want it. I would also like to make a request (sorry if it bugs you). Maybe a Roserade/Froslass? Or Milotic/Gyarados. Either one is fine ^ ^

Tailon

Gryffindork
In honor of my getting off my ass and finally beating the Elite Four, I made this beast!

Lucrambreporaptscor.png

Lucario+Staraptor+Vaporeon+Luxray+Umbreon+Gliscor

your requests will bw up soon

Tailon

Gryffindork
your requests:

Tyranigross.png

Tyranitar+Metagross
Milodos.png

Milotic+Gyarados
Frossrade.png

Frosslass+Roserade
Darkferno.png

Darkrai+Infernape

and something I came up with

Scichardacpolscor.png

Scizor+ Charizard+Aerodactyl+Empoleon

Scirizaceon (the Scizor Aerodactyl Charizard Empoleon) is FTW! It looks like the evil lord of darkness XD! The Milotic Gyarados has wonderful coloring on the tail. The Froslass Roserade is awesome! Imagine having one of those at the back of your garden...

I'd like to request a fusion of Cherubi and Buneary, another fusion of Feebas and Magikarp, and another of Charizard and Dragonite. Please? Thanks in advance!

Tailon

Gryffindork
Sorry guys but I'm off to vegas to visit my uncle so i won't be doing any work till next wednesday