1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's time for some experimting...with sprites!

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by Tailon, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Tailon

Tailon Gryffindork

I'm not particularly good at scratch spriting, so I do fusions and recolors a lot, and I thought I'd share some

[​IMG]
    Eevee+Shaymin+Grotle
    [​IMG]
    Growlithe+Quilava+Shiny Dragonite(color)
    [​IMG]
    Sceptile+Gliscor
    [​IMG]
    Scizor+Flygon
    constructive criticism is welcome ;D.

EDIT:I've had this topic going for quite some time, and after posting my first mugshot, I've gained some decent praise, so I'll take requests for mugshots and revamps from now on

2. Constructive criticism my butt!

These are pretty awesome. I love how the first one looks like it's wearing a hat ^^

the Sceptile Gliscor might be my favorite, though, dunno why, it just appeals to me xD

These are rather simple, but still, really, really, good.

Do you take requests?

3. Wow these are awesome! I especially like the Sceptile+Gliscor, and Scizor+Flygon. You could name them Scepscor, and Flyzor. Yeah, I know ridiculous names. Anyway good job.

4. Tailon

Tailon Gryffindork

Sure I'll take requests, I have nothing better to do, just tell me what you want fused and I'll do my best.

Edit: I can also make trainer cards like the one in my sig

5. Tailon

Tailon Gryffindork

I got Bored so I made this:

[​IMG]
    Flygon+Charizard+Electabuzz

6. Oh now that one is COOL. I think using the yellow color is what made me like it so much.

Well, if you're open to requests, could you make a Quilava + Celebii? It'd be pretty awesome if you did ^^

7. Tailon

Tailon Gryffindork

Two iterations:

[​IMG]
    Celebi Base
    [​IMG]
    Quilava Base

Best I can do with these two.

8. You're fusions are really cool, IMO. Could you make one for me? It would be a fusion of Giratina-O and Shaymin-S. The outcome should be....interesting? XD

9. Tailon

Tailon Gryffindork

[​IMG]
    Shaymin+Groudon

there you go! this one was quite fun

10. Not what he asked for, but it looks good. Do you think you could make a fusion of Blaziken, Machamp, and Lucario? So rad to see.

By the way, AetherGlaceon actually wanted a fusion of Orgin forme Giratina and Sky Forme Shaymin...Your welcome, Aether.

11. Well, as Poh! pointed out, I did request a fusion of Shaymin-S and Giratina-O, not Shaymin-L and Groudon, but it still looks good anyway. I'd still like to have what I originally requested, though.

12. Tailon

Tailon Gryffindork

looks like I fail at reading, I'll get on that

13. You won't forget my request, right?

14. Tailon

Tailon Gryffindork

those were both pretty tough but...

[​IMG]
    Shaymin+Giratina SO
    [​IMG]
    Lucario+Blaziken+Machamp

done!

15. Yay! Thanks much Tailon! Oh, can you do a fusion of Froslass and Rotom (Normal form)? Thanks in advance!

16. Duuuude. I'm absolutely in love with that one.

17. Whoa Ho! Awesome job! This could be my avatar.

Now for your challenge. *dramatic music plays* Could you make a sprite with Drifloon, Pichu, Torchic, and Gastly?

18. Please do not double post. It's great that you want to make sprites...However, if you plan on doing so, I'd suggest starting your own topics and put your sprites in there.

As far as I'm concerned, please modify your posts from now on!

19. Tailon

Tailon Gryffindork

sooth! a challenge! I'll do my best!

20. ok sorry its just this is a sprite room with good ones and the really only one i could find so i thought i would join in the sprite makeing

21. Let the challenge begin! XD

As for your post, Gammadon, I think this is only for Tailon's sprites. As I said earlier, it'd be best if you did your own topic so you can have a place to put them.

Am I clear?

22. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

Please do not mini-mod. It's great that you want to help... However, if you plan on doing so, I'd suggest sticking with reporting the posts so we can sort it ourselves.

As far as I'm concerned, please stop ordering other members around when you don't have the authority to!

As for you, Gammadon12 - double posting is allowed in this forum when it's done sensibly. Your use of it, however, was NOT sensible. Please read the rules and have a warning for your troubles. :)

23. You copy me? YOU COPY ME!?! Just kidding.

Actually, they're suggestions, but I'll stop from now on.

EDIT: I did modify before I mini-moded...

24. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

Also, as I've just noticed, this isn't YOUR topic. Please don't hi-jack other threads...

25. Tailon

Tailon Gryffindork

all done!

[​IMG]
    Rotom+Frosslass
    and
    dundundun
    [​IMG]
    Drifloon+Pichu+Torchic+Gastly

these were really hard

and yeah Gammadon, please make your own topic for your sprites please

26. Hi-jacking is posting your own sprites/artworks on another's thread. If you'd like to display your artwork, please do so in your own thread, its not that hard to make one after all. Also just to note, we do not encourage advertising by linking other people to your art thread via a post. Sig linking is fine, though.

That aside, Tailon, thou hath some impressive sprite fusions. Although I haven't delved in spritery for a while, I am quite impressed with thy ability and look forward to seeing more from ye.

27. Tailon

Tailon Gryffindork

make a request then, I'd like to prove meself.

28. Thanks again, Tailon! I'm going to become a permanent "customer" here! Could you do a Lugia/Ho-oh fusion? *Does cute kitteh face* Pleeeeaaaassseee?

29. k thx and i did

30. Tailon

Tailon Gryffindork

'nother toughie but...

[​IMG]
    Hooh+Lugia

yay^.^

If i get a request soon I'll make it but it's almost dinner time 'round here

31. hey how bout all the baby pokes (pichu,jumpluff,cleffa,smoochum,magby,and happiny)

33. Tailon

Tailon Gryffindork

its igglybuff, jumpluff isn't and i don't have time cuz you missed a few and thats a lot of pokes to fuse, I'm gonna post Aether's,have dinner, and then come back

34. Tailon

Tailon Gryffindork

I'm Back!
    here you go:

[​IMG]
    Treeko+Torchic+Mudkip
    [​IMG]
    Swampert+Blaziken+Sceptile

request away my bretherin

35. O_O *is too amazed by the fusions to say anything*

36. Tailon

Tailon Gryffindork

*slapping* snap out of it man i need requests!

37. *snaps out of awe* Okay! Umm, how about a fusion of Glaceon and.... umm..... Leafeon!