• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

It's time for some experimting...with sprites!

Tailon

Gryffindork
I'm not particularly good at scratch spriting, so I do fusions and recolors a lot, and I thought I'd share some

eevgrotshay.png

Eevee+Shaymin+Grotle
growquildragpi.png

Growlithe+Quilava+Shiny Dragonite(color)
sceptgli.png

Sceptile+Gliscor
scizfly.png

Scizor+Flygon
constructive criticism is welcome ;D.

EDIT:I've had this topic going for quite some time, and after posting my first mugshot, I've gained some decent praise, so I'll take requests for mugshots and revamps from now on

Constructive criticism my butt!

These are pretty awesome. I love how the first one looks like it's wearing a hat ^^

the Sceptile Gliscor might be my favorite, though, dunno why, it just appeals to me xD

These are rather simple, but still, really, really, good.

Do you take requests?

Wow these are awesome! I especially like the Sceptile+Gliscor, and Scizor+Flygon. You could name them Scepscor, and Flyzor. Yeah, I know ridiculous names. Anyway good job.

Tailon

Gryffindork
Sure I'll take requests, I have nothing better to do, just tell me what you want fused and I'll do my best.

Edit: I can also make trainer cards like the one in my sig

Oh now that one is COOL. I think using the yellow color is what made me like it so much.

Well, if you're open to requests, could you make a Quilava + Celebii? It'd be pretty awesome if you did ^^

You're fusions are really cool, IMO. Could you make one for me? It would be a fusion of Giratina-O and Shaymin-S. The outcome should be....interesting? XD

Not what he asked for, but it looks good. Do you think you could make a fusion of Blaziken, Machamp, and Lucario? So rad to see.

By the way, AetherGlaceon actually wanted a fusion of Orgin forme Giratina and Sky Forme Shaymin...Your welcome, Aether.

Well, as Poh! pointed out, I did request a fusion of Shaymin-S and Giratina-O, not Shaymin-L and Groudon, but it still looks good anyway. I'd still like to have what I originally requested, though.

Whoa Ho! Awesome job! This could be my avatar.

Now for your challenge. *dramatic music plays* Could you make a sprite with Drifloon, Pichu, Torchic, and Gastly?

Please do not double post. It's great that you want to make sprites...However, if you plan on doing so, I'd suggest starting your own topics and put your sprites in there.

As far as I'm concerned, please modify your posts from now on!

ok sorry its just this is a sprite room with good ones and the really only one i could find so i thought i would join in the sprite makeing

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Please do not double post. It's great that you want to make sprites...However, if you plan on doing so, I'd suggest starting your own topics and put your sprites in there.

As far as I'm concerned, please modify your posts from now on!

Please do not mini-mod. It's great that you want to help... However, if you plan on doing so, I'd suggest sticking with reporting the posts so we can sort it ourselves.

As far as I'm concerned, please stop ordering other members around when you don't have the authority to!

As for you, Gammadon12 - double posting is allowed in this forum when it's done sensibly. Your use of it, however, was NOT sensible. Please read the rules and have a warning for your troubles. :)

You copy me? YOU COPY ME!?! Just kidding.

Actually, they're suggestions, but I'll stop from now on.

EDIT: I did modify before I mini-moded...

Tailon

Gryffindork
all done!

rotlass.png

Rotom+Frosslass
and
dundundun
Drifpitorly.png

Drifloon+Pichu+Torchic+Gastly

these were really hard

and yeah Gammadon, please make your own topic for your sprites please

Hi-jacking is posting your own sprites/artworks on another's thread. If you'd like to display your artwork, please do so in your own thread, its not that hard to make one after all. Also just to note, we do not encourage advertising by linking other people to your art thread via a post. Sig linking is fine, though.

That aside, Tailon, thou hath some impressive sprite fusions. Although I haven't delved in spritery for a while, I am quite impressed with thy ability and look forward to seeing more from ye.

Thanks again, Tailon! I'm going to become a permanent "customer" here! Could you do a Lugia/Ho-oh fusion? *Does cute kitteh face* Pleeeeaaaassseee?

Hi-jacking is posting your own sprites/artworks on another's thread. If you'd like to display your artwork, please do so in your own thread, its not that hard to make one after all. Also just to note, we do not encourage advertising by linking other people to your art thread via a post. Sig linking is fine, though.

That aside, Tailon, thou hath some impressive sprite fusions. Although I haven't delved in spritery for a while, I am quite impressed with thy ability and look forward to seeing more from ye.

k thx and i did

Tailon

Gryffindork
'nother toughie but...

LUGIOH.png

Hooh+Lugia

yay^.^

If i get a request soon I'll make it but it's almost dinner time 'round here

Tailon

Gryffindork
its igglybuff, jumpluff isn't and i don't have time cuz you missed a few and thats a lot of pokes to fuse, I'm gonna post Aether's,have dinner, and then come back

Tailon

Gryffindork
I'm Back!
here you go:

treechikip.png

Treeko+Torchic+Mudkip
Swampblazetile.png

Swampert+Blaziken+Sceptile

request away my bretherin