• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join It's Showtime! (Pokemon Coordinator College RP)

Stephen saw as a Sylveon came running from a short distance. The Sylveon appeared to be excited to meet new people, like any growing Pokémon should. Stephen watched as the Talonflame and the Sylveon grew closer. Without thinking Eevee came out of it's Pokeball and use Protect in the middle of the two Pokémon, to avoid an injury from occurring. "That's it Eevee!" Stephen said in a sigh of relief. While nobody else was visible, Stephen felt the bond between Sylveon and another person linke His Dewott however, was already two steps ahead, and began investigating where the Syvleon came from.

King let out an angry shriek at the Sylveon, his wings spreading out and his chest puffing up defensively, like he was protecting Alex and Clef. For a Talonflame, King was leaning towards the larger side, which proved his intimidation skilled well.

Alex had to fall to his knees and grab Talonflame around the neck and chest, trying to restrain and calm the bird Pokemon. He knew one day King would get out of hand and attack something, but he kept it to himself.

Melody grabbed a Sylveon by the waist and stood up. She looked at the Talonflame, who seemed like a threat. She instinctively grabbed for another Pokeball. She released it’s Pokémon, only to reveal her Goodra, Slippy. The Dragon Pokémon walked towards the Talonflame, making himself seem bigger than he actually is.

Once Melody realized that the Talonflame’s trainer was trying to restrain it. She called her Goodra off.

“What a REMARKABLY splendid display of trust!” Stephen said. Dewott and Eevee calmed down and returned to it’s PokeBall. “This is EXACTLY what I’m talking about! Trainer and Pokémon, defending each other out of pure love.” Stephen said. He realized that King needed to calm down. On instinct, Stephen took out his flute and softly began playing it. Hopefully, the soft music would calm everyone down.

King struggled against Alex's grip, trying to spread out his wings. The large bird let out another shriek, biting it's sharp beak on it's trainer's arm. Once the flute had started playing, King started to calm, breathing heavily and still trying to move. "Hey, King, just calm down. We aren't hurt, you oversized barbecue wing. That Sylveon isn't going to challenge you." Alex soothed quietly, almost in a whisper. Clef let out an uneasy noise, jumping away from Alex and waddled over at Melody with curiosity. She let out a little, pretty chirp and shook her large music-note head.

“That’s the beauty of Pokémon... they all are created one in the same.” Stephen said putting away his flute. “This flute, was given to me by my grandfather, it’s a PokeFlute. All Pokémon, small or large, fall victim to it’s soothing powers.” Stephen said more calm himself. “Anyway, with that situation out of the way, Hello mysterious Sylveon trainer! I’m Stephen, and this is Alex.” Stephen said. He checked his watch, and gasped. “I hate to hurry this introduction, but I don’t enjoy being late to class” Stephen said motioning towards the history class room.

Alex jumped. Crap, he was late to class too, wasn't he? He grabbed King's pokeball, returning him with a quiet "Be nicer." He quickly got back up, calling for Clef who quickly flew to his shoulder. He skipped quickly over to Stephen. "I'm just gonna follow you, I don't know where the class is right off hand." The boy explained quickly with a small smile. King's anger still itched in the back of his mind, but the bite Alex had on his arm hurt more. Actually, it was bleeding.

Stephen constantly looked at his map until finally arriving at the correct classroom. “If my map is correct, then this should be our next class!” Stephen said as he opened the door. But, a quick glance at Alex led Stephen to say another thing “Oh, and I suggest that you cover that scratch, you don’t want to get it infected after all” Stephen said as they walked into the classroom.

Dylan made his way to Crimson after healing up Evindal, and Crimson at the moment was engaged in conversation with two newcomers. Just arrived perhaps? Or others who had been to different classes? Nevertheless, Dylan grinned at the two and waved before standing next to Crimson. "Hey, guys! I'm Dylan, and this is my partn--" Suddenly, a loud shriek cut him off as he whipped his head around to the source of the sound. A girl was doing her best to restrain an overly-exuberant Sylveon, no doubt excited to make some new friends. Dylan chuckled and shook his head in amusement.

Stephen thought to himself. “What do I know about Sylveon? I know that they evolve from happiness, which can be increased from...” Without thinking, Stephen grabbed his bag of PokePuffs and took out a specific type that any Eevee evolution would enjoy. He brought it to the Restless Sylveon and held it out in his hand. “Why hello there Sylveon! I’m Stephen, and I brought this for you!” Stephen said with a soft and delicate voice. “If my understanding of Eevee is correct, this PokePuff should relax Sylveon enough to a manageable state.” Stephen said, realizing he sounded like a complete nerd. Eevee then came out of it’s PokeBall and cane over to meet the Sylveon.

Alex looked down at the cut on his arm and flushed. He had gotten so used to being bitten by his Pokemon that he never noticed it. Clef walked off Alex's shoulder and flew over to Stephen, curious about the Pokepuffs. Nosy girl, get over here. Alex narrowed his eyes at his Chatot, who looked back with an 'I dare you' expression.

Goodra returned to his pokeball. Melody set Sylveon down, Eliza, The Sylveon, gleefully accepted the poke puff. Melody let out a deep breath and stuck her hand out.”...Uh...I’m...Melody...I..guess?” She nervously managed to squeak out. She honestly was surprised that she was even able to say that much. Most of the time, when someone heard her name, they connected the dots to her PR video. She gulped, hoping that neither of those two had seen her PR video.

Alex stared at his Chatot, then at the girl and her Sylveon. He hesitated before walking over, staring at Melody. "What's the big idea with letting your Sylveon run out and scream like that? And then send out a Goodra to fight King?" He grabbed Clef by her music-note head, who had been rudely pecking at Stephen for Pokepuffs, picking her up gently and putting her on his shoulder.

“Well Alex, sometimes Pokémon have a tendency to do something... surprising. It could be evolving, or it could be looking forward to meet new people. Nevertheless this Sylveon is just beaming with energy! This is a sign that it’s being raised well, so... Good job Melody!” Stephen said, realizing that he wasn’t the teacher, and shouldn’t be giving conferences. Speaking of teachers, Stephen realized he was still in school and scrambled to find his seat. Right before sitting down however, he took out his bag started looking around until he found what he needed. “Hey Alex, you should give this PokePuff to Clef, considering this is more of a bird-friendly PokePuff” Stephen said as he motioned the treat towards Chatot. “Hey, If Clef wants seconds, just give a holler after class” Stephen said enthusiastically while handing the PokePuff to Clef.

Alex crossed his arms. Stephen had a point. King did come out of his pokeball then, but it was in a defensive act for it's trainer, not because it was excited. He lost his thought as Clef let out a happy chirp, quickly snatching and gulping down the Pokepuff. She leapt off of Alex's shoulder and onto Stephen's table with a, "Thank you," and a little bow. Alex sat in the seat behind the other trainer, which let Clef fly back over to her trainer. "You renumbered to say thank you this time. Good girl, Clef."

"Good girl, Clef!" The Chatot repeated back.