• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Isle of the Myths Roleplay

Luss didn't get what happend around him, after a while he was falling, to something that looked like sea of fire. He heard howling from pain. It was Kazia and she was falling with him. It looked like, she had burns, as the temperature had to be really high here. Luss didn't know, but he was kinda immune to the heat, so he came to Kazia and hid her in his wings.
-+-
Luss was standing on a giant arena surrounded by fire and lava "Kazia...any clues, where can we be?" Luss asked. "Sorry, I really don't know" She said, still hidden in his wings.
"Welcome to the trial room where the element of fire rests, you are the choose one that wields this destructive power. You will be tested to prove to me that you are able to completely learn the element of flames. Now prepare yourself and defeat the Efreeti to obtain the crystal" as the voice ended, the humanoid?... Djinn-like creature came from see of Lava and stood in front of the young demon.

She felt the gusts of winds grow strong as she saw the wind bird take flight. "Fenrir, is it possible to help me out here?" She asked him. "My apologies but no, I am only your holder of your ice element so you have to learn this on your own but if I see that you are in any danger, I will not hesitate to protect you JC" he said standing in a corner to not get blow away too much. "Alright, good to know" she said as the same ice mist surrounded her completely for the moment until it disappeared turning back to her normal self which was human but let the white deer ears, tail, and antlers as her wings remained on her back. Her white deer mask was the only thing covering her face as she looked at the wind bird. "-Seems I turned back to normal, I have to remain calm here and think of a strategy to close in on the bird-" she thought as she opened her wings and took to the air to balance the height between the wind bird and herself. She saw it flap its huge wings and strong gusts of typhoon winds came at her at a fast speed. She dodged them quickly but more kept going straight for her having a hard time getting close.

@Clite of Dragonbow

Luss didn't know, what to do. He had to protect Kazia from this unimaginable heat, his opponent was fast and his attacks really dangerous and hard to dodge. If he didn't have enough problems, Efreeti had something called 'Fire shield' he was immume to most of fire-based attacks and he could burn your body just by contact. There was only one way to beat him, Luss needed to attack her with high-leveled Fire Element spell. "I'm sorry, Luss... Becouse of me, both of us can die here" Kazia said with weak voice.
"We aren't going to die. We are going to win and return to our friends" Luss replied.
"I swear, if we survive. I will tell JC your feelings about her"
"Don't you even dare, stupid dog" Luss yelled.
After that, about another few minutes of fight Luss thought about how to make most powerful flames... Flames and heat of the white star.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Having gained atleast some of his energy back, Jack lifted a hand and pointed to the boulders. Promptly after, the boulders reformed into a small hut, complete with a curved bed fitting for Jack's stature. Jack had used his earthen magic to use the rocks and boulders around him to shape them, smoothen them out and cut them into the pieces needed for his little resting hut. He sat down on the small bed he made for himself, which had sand layered atop the curved rock for a more comfortable sleeping condition and waved to Thanatos to come inside. Then, he waved his hands around more, expanding the hut by shaping the ground around him, making the hut more into a small house fit for a minotaur of his size. Then, he just simply laid down in his curved bed, formed himself a small sand pillow he could rest his head and neck on and went to sleep to regain his energy to the fullest. Thanatos slept in a bed infront of Jack's bed, which was more shaped to look like a large bird cage fit for the Beholder, with fine sand at the bottom for the beholder to rest on.

Luss surround himself in white flames and tackled his opponent. Who lied defeated and killed, from his ashes came crystal. Later, Luss absorbed the Lava around him and temperature changed. When Lava has gone, he saw the doors in the wall, it looked that they were on direction, where JC fell. He wanted to go there, but using high-leveled spell and Lava erasing make him tired. He collapsed at the ground and took a deap breath, rest for a second.
+-+
C thought, that he schould not only talk with one interesting person, but all of them and Jack was now sleeping. "Hello Minotaur... I hope that you, Luss and the girls will live long enough to finally meet with me. Defeat this island, its creators and then, there will be last one task and battle. Me... C...
(@DevVoid) (Im not used to tag people in posts. I did for you just to check C part... As I wanted to involve you (No need to answer him. Jack can forget his dream))

After sometime with thinking, she figured out a plan to take out the wind bird. She used her speed to dodge the birds typhoon attacks and with Fenrir's help she used an ice attack that came from her hand and attacked the bird directly and before the bird froze solid she grabbed the green crystal and saw it shatter. She saw the gem absorb all the strong wind power in the room before it absorbed into her. She landed back on the ground slowly folding her wings close to her. She looked to Fenrir as he walked up to her. "You did well JC, it was a very good idea to freeze the bird and take the crystal before it shattered" he said. "Thank you, let's find Luss and the others" she said seeing the exit as she walked towards it ending up in another room as she could feel the heat in the room as if it was hot in there. She looked around more before seeing Luss on the ground sitting down to rest. "Luss!" She called flying over to him as she landed in front of him. "You are alright? You seem exhausted" she asked using her hand to touch her shoulder.

@Clite of Dragonbow

DevVoid

Jack looked around in his dream world, a simple area taking place in a forest. He looked to the stranger who seemed to call himself C. " So.. another opponent? " Jack said. He was a lucid dreamer at times, but sometimes he just couldn't dream at all, only having mute, lonely darkness in his mind after dark until waking up again. This was a moment where he could dream freely, however. " Don't think I'll escape from here. I like it here. After all, how will I know that I get to keep this body and these awesome powers after I escape? " He said, but this was where his lucid dream ended. Everything faded back to darkness where no sound could echo, no light was seen and time seemed endless. Jack remained asleep, but now he had nothing to dream about anymore.

C smiled to himself "So you want to stay, great, I just wonder if you still will if you remind yourself about your past, Jack" Someone came to C. "Do we really need to be here. It isn't even our world. LS may be mad at us" said the person.
"So what, I am stronger. Also, I came here to have fun and these four will be my show"
---
"Oh,hi JC. I'm just tired, I couldn't use darkness to kill my opponent and he was immune to most of fire attacks. Give me a second and I will be better" after he said that he pointed at Kazia, that was on the floor. "She needs help more, as she have several burns in her body. Could you use your ice at her?"

She looked to Kasia seeing her injuries as she walked over to her. "I believe I can help her Luss" she said as she placed her hand on the two headed dog until her hands glowed a light blue. She closed her eyes to focus better as Fenrir came over to help her as his feathers glowed brightly. Kasia's body was surrounded by a light blue light until her injuries were completely healed. "There that should do it, can you stand for me Kasia" she asked her gently placing her hand on one of her heads. Fenrir looked to Luss as he lowered his head to check and make sure that he didn't have an injuries sniffing him as he rubbed his face on his chest just to make sure.

@Clite of Dragonbow

Ekera returned to the main room with multiple doors. she noticed that some of the other symbols had turned on, yet the main doors were still locked. She did notice a door with no symbol above it. When she opened the door, there lied a kitchen. it had regular appliances like an oven, fridge, and a microwave, but with no outlets. there was a long table with six seats and a note in the middle. Unlike the previous paper, Ekera read it out loud for Vee.

Subjects should maintain healthy nutrition with the provided materials.
As for appliances subjects should be able to provide their own energy
or power to cooks. All kitchens within the island abide by these rules.

Ekera crumpled and stuffed it into her bag. Peering into the fridge were raw ingredients of odd variety. it had normal ingredients like fish and fruits, but also had grass and a lump of indistinguishable meat. She grabbed an apple and scarfed it down. she took her time in this room to think of what to do next, what area might have been unexplored or overlooked. Ekera thought back to the temple, she remembered how there was still a region of it unexplored, but upwards as well. With both of their energy somewhat replenished they returned to the temple. Where there was a mass of rocks now stood a crude house. Within were the two creatures Ekera had left behind. She began to poke the sleeping bull creature's nose, encouraging it to wake up.

"Fenrir, you tickle me, you know" said Luss with weak voice "I am just tired"

Kazia stood up with JC help "Thank you, I will take Luss on my back and we schould be going further. We have no time to waste" she said, came to Luss and took him on the back. She could hear as he said "Oww"
"You really don't have any wounds?" She asked him, as he was probably lying. "Of cour-Owowow" He said, as Kazia jumped "Liar, don't make us feel better by saying that you are alright, when you are not"

Fenrir backed up giving his deer smile as he raised his head up. He looked to JC afterwards pleading for her help. She sighed standing up. "Your welcome Kasia and Luss, please tell me where it hurts, I am an ice user so healing is mostly my specialty for injuries" she said as she sat down in front of him with her legs underneath her. "Don't act stubborn either or you will get an infection if your injuries are not treated properly" she added moving her ears forward.

@Clite of Dragonbow

DevVoid

Jack squirmed a bit in his sleep, mostly because he was sleeping on a pretty uncomfortable bed. Thanatos the Beholder had woken up first and looked to Ekera and Vee. He opened the gate to his cage and flew out, looking onward to Jack. Then, Jack woke up, and looked at Ekera poking him. He stood silent for a couple seconds, then he stood up and sat up on his bed. He rubbed his eyes a bit, and looked at Ekera and Vee. " Hm? What are you doing here? Found something in this god-forsaken cave yet? "

Ekera stared deeply in his eyes, noticing the grogginess within them. "I've been thinking about the way this place is set up. First, this temple entrance and trials only required two elements, meaning it did not account for our guardians. Furthermore, the trials given to us were person-specific, you probably could have completed my test and vice versa, but they were intended with one element in mind. I thought to myself 'Why did the temple ask for a pair if the trial is singular?' I concluded that the trial is not finished."

"Yeah, and the designer wasn't accounting for me. " Vee chimed in "So there's probably some type of flaw in the system we can abuse." With the two finishing their statement they proceeded out of the house and pointed at the staircase.

"There is a path leading towards a higher it is most likely both of us will be needed." Vee was already slithering upwards. "Vee will be in front as she can scout for threats."

Kazia put Luss on the ground, he once again said "Oww". "Now, Luss, don't be an idiot. Be good kid and tell the Doctor, where you may have injuries" Kazia said with wrath in her voice "Or we are going to leave you here!"
"Okay, fine!" Luss said, he wasn't interested in having a fight with Kazia or JC. "I was once hit in the right leg and in the chest..." He mumbled.
"Is that all?" Kazia asked.
"Yes, that is all!" Kazia put her paw at his forehead "See, you can say, if you want"

DevVoid

" Hmm... you do have a point, admittedly.. " Jack said, thinking about it. Sure, he would have trouble with it- ..no, actually, he wouldn't. If a water trial was most likely a swimming trial, he could've used his poison to turn mix acidic poison into the water and kill any threats in it. So, he guessed he could've completed the trial, too. He walked around the house and grabbed the Earth Crystal he set on a pedestal to the entrance. Then, he walked out of the house he made and followed Ekera, Thanatos following behind his companion. " Let's go then. No point in wasting time. " He said, him and Thanatos following Vee.

As the group made their way upwards, hints of vegetation appeared within wall cracks. plantlife only increased the further they went. At the very top was a platform full of different mosses and flowers. There was a door in the middle with two cube-shaped slots. On the left of the platform was a tiny silver cube perfectly slotted in the wall, next to it was a plaque that read.

Subject must manipulate soil appropriately.

To the right of the platform was a tiny puddle, above it was another plaque.

Subject must manipulate water appropriately.

Upon closer inspection of the door, there was a multitude of carvings, some had short sentences while others seemed like creature biographies. Ekera read out a list that had the title Rules.

1. The entrance is to be open using the expected cube to prove necessary element.
2. the entrance will stay open for only 30 seconds.
3. Once the entrance closes, it will stay closed for two hours, unless cubes are reused. the entrance does not open from the inside.
4. Subjects are expected to complete the trial and exit caverns before entrance reopens. Failure to do so may result in restrictions or punishment.

After reading the rules, Ekera felt slightly hopeful. The way the rules are written would imply that there is some type of exit past the doors. Ekera continued reading. hoping for something else worthwhile. two other plaques hanging had crude pictures, one was of a creature that looked like a mix of a rhinoceros and a stegosaur.

Species #334 Nickname, Masto
Masto's are large mammalians that move in packs.
while herbivores, they are extremely aggressive and territorial.
Highly durable and extremely heavy.
Elemental weakness: Fire and Ice

The last part was a bit confusing, given that the two elements were not requested before. still, Ekera continued. the next plaque was a picture of an oddly shaped flower blooming in different directions.

Species #17 Nickname, Popping Pearl
Popping Pearl's are a mix between plant and fungus.
rapidly grow within proper conditions.
deteriorates immediately without health conditions.
can grow indefinitely in sunlight.
Elemental weakness: Fire and Poison

Ekera was now silent, processing what all of it meant. She turned to Jack. "If you missed anything earlier, you should go do that now." She was pacing back and forth, reinspecting everything on the platform.

She sat down in front of Luss before reaching out her hand to his chest as her hand glowed light blue gently healing just injuries before placing her hand on his right leg healing it as well. She made sure he didn't have any other injuries before lowering her hand down. "Alright, I have done my job with your injuries, can you stand at least Luss?" she asked as Fenrir approached closer lowering his head down to sniff him before nudging his head on his chest. She gave a smile to Fenrir before chuckling a bit. "Fenrir wants to make sure as well sweet boy" she said looking to him.

@Clite of Dragonbow

DevVoid

" Well, let's see here.. I can do with poison and earth, but for the fire and ice parts, we'll need the others. You can stay here or follow me, if you want. But I'm gonna go out and see if I can find the others. " Jack said, walking back down the large staircase onto the main platform where his house was, Thanatos following behind. He went out of the temple, and found a different hallway branching off the one leading into the Earth Temple. He went down that hallway, seeing if he can find anything there that could lead him to the two others.

"Yeah, I'm alright" he said and stood up, Kazia helped him with this. He looked at JC "Thank you... You know, that you healed Kazia and me" Kazia looked at him and said nothing. Luss noticed, that he was staring for too long and turned his head around and blushed. "Umm, we schould probably go further, if you aren't tired of course"

(I know, really short post. But I stopped to have any good ideas now)

She saw him blush and just gave a smile as she stood up. "Yes, we should find Jack and Ekera because I just have this feeling that this place needs all of the elements to get out, our mythical animals included," she said as Fenrir straightened himself to look around as he noticed a door that wasn't there before. Fenrir tugged JC's shirt before pointing with his hoof at the door. She looked to the mystical deer than to where he was pointing at. "Hey Luss, look a doorway, maybe it could lead us to somewhere that is not dangerous or am I just jinxing it" she chuckled before walking over to the door grasping the handle. She slowly turned it seeing that it was unlocked. She used her ears to check for any sound of movement inside the room before looking to Luss. "It's clear Luss, are you ready to go?" she asked him as she folded her arms against her chest as Fenrir stood beside her.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Sentorus67 @DevVoid

"No, but let's get this over with" He said with confidence. He catched up with JC and then he heard the voice, but it seemed, that C wasn't talking to him this time "Hello there, JC, Kazia and Fenrir. After you, I will need to introduce myself only to the other Miss. My name is C and I watch you all carefully, I would love to meet you all later Personally and all... First, your next trials will be a lot for you, I wish you all a good luck. Luss... " he stated and his voice changed into more serious "I wonder, why did your second Species didn't show up yet. Well, you schould find out yourself" He said and his voice dissapired.

(Gonna add second spieces to Luss Bio... If I can of course)

DevVoid

Jack came across another large gate, seemingly one set with symbols representing wind and fire, similiart to the symbols on the Earth Temple. Jack thought for a bit, then began shouting a bit, seeing if JC and Luss could hear him. " Oi! JC! You in here?! " He yelled out into the darkness. As he heard nothing, he had another plan. He grabbed Thanatos and pressed the Beholder to his chest before jumping up into the air. He rolled up into a ball, and rocks began surrounding him, turning him into a massive boulder. Then, he begun rolling around the area, looking for JC and Luss.

She heard the voice change in Luss's voice as she seemed confused at the moment but shook her head. "I don't know if that was you or someone else but let's avoid that for now and be cautious," she said moving forward once Luss caught up. She walked a bit further until her ears caught something like a voice was calling her and Luss. She was alert at the moment until the voice was more clear. "Luss, Jack is looking for us so we should hurry and find him," she said changing form at her own will as she was now in deer form. "Jack!" she called leaping off ahead. Fenrir looked to Luss offering his antler to him and Kasia to get on. "I can keep up with her so I believe this is the quickest way" he said looking to them both mostly to Kasia.

@Clite of Dragonbow @DevVoid

Luss noded to Fenrir and get on the antler "Okay, I'm ready. Kazia" He asked and looked at death hound, Kazia just smiled "Don't worry, master. I will be there faster than you all. Shadow step" and she dissapired in Darkness. "Master, huh... She wasn't calling me like that earlier and It was good. Why she started again.Let us go, Fenrir...The sooner we get to JC the better" Luss told to Mythical deer.

(Do I can accept silent answer as a yes, @LunarSilvally)

DevVoid

Jack's boulder form dispersed, crumbling into pebbles that halted Jack and Thanatos safely, as he could hear JC approach. He let go of Thanatos again, and watched the Beholder spin around a bit, dizzy from the roll he just had to endure. He chuckled at the disorientated beholder and looked to JC. " Ah, there you are. We need your help. We found some sort of other trial, where the elements fire and ice are needed. Would you come along with us? "

She saw Jack as she came to a stop seeing him. "Of course if that's what's required since I have Luss with me as well" she said remaining in her deer form. Fenrir raised his head up to have Luss sit on his back before leaping off after JC. He saw JC up ahead with Jack before he came to a stop walking next to her before stopping. "Fenrir, Luss, Jack needs our help with our elements so we should hurry" she told them as she changed back to her normal self looking to them under her mask.

(Yes @Willow Tree)

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Luss has finally arrived and he waved at Jack as he saw him. He looked around but couldn't see Kazia. "I am here, there is simply no need for me to show up, there may still be many traps here, right. Don't worry, I'll be right behind you" Kazia said to Luss with some kind of telepathy. Luss nodded and calmly replied to JC "Well, maybe we should not waste our time and let's not wait for Kazia. She will definitely catch up with us soon... So where should we go?"

She looked to Luss as she changed back before at Jack. "Jack, lead the way if you please since you know where exactly where we have to go then but let's be cautious going back...he could be lurking around trying to harm us" she said as Fenrir stood beside her. He checked his surroundings for the moment to make sure nothing was there but was still alert as he always was.

@DevVoid @Clite of Dragonbow

DevVoid

" Alright, holdon just a bit. " Jack said, using his earthen magic to lift a segment of the ground below the three upwards to the ceiling. There, he caved a small cave into the ceiling and helped the two, along with Fenrir enter that cave. He climbed into the cave itself, followed by Thanatos, at which point the rock platform lowered itself back to the ground and set itself in place again. Then, Jack patched up the hole below them, and begun tunneling through the hard rock using his might and magic to create a large tunnel back to the next trial where Ekera stood. He came bursting out of the wall and exited the tunnel, looking to Ekera. " Alright, I think we got everyone now. We should prepare, to get ready for anything that could face us in the next trial other than the creatures. Hell, we don't even know how they'll attack us. " Jack said, starting to do a bit of stretching to prepare his body. He looked into the tunnel and shouted to JC, Fenrir and Luss. " Follow my voice all the way out here! There's some information on the walls here to help you understand the creatures we need to combat and why we need your help. "

Ekera was playing around with her slime. She was practicing moving and shaping the liquid without touching it while doing this she was also practicing her lightning bolts, there were becoming more moderate in strength and enlarged its size to her arm. Her practice was interrupted by the rest of the crew's arrival. Without greeting them she cupped water from the pond and held onto it. In her hand, the water shaped itself into a solid cube, to which Ekera placed into the right side of the door. the water stayed in place as a series of lines began to glow through the right door.

"I tried the left side with solid dirt. It doesn't work." she pointed over the left wall with the silver cube than to Jack. " you. could you grab the block so the door can open?"

JC followed Jack's voice as Fenrir followed closer to her just in case anything else happen to come out and attack them. Fenrir followed Jack's voice as he looked to his back to make sure Luss was still present before continuing forward. She followed Jack to a wall he stood at before speaking. "Words you say, I may be able to figure it out once I read it to figure out how to open this door" she said as Fenrir let Luss off before walking beside JC again but had looked to the door looking at it carefully. He noticed a certain shape that seemed familiar to him as if it was shaped like a deer with huge antlers but also a piece of ice with a crack through it showed as he cocked his head in confusion. He looked to Ekera for the moment to see if she would notice him looking at her.

@DevVoid @Clite of Dragonbow @Sentorus67

Luss was the last one that came to the room, well everyone united once again. He couldn't tell if this is good or bad, as long as it was 2 or 3 people (we don't count Kazia) he wasn't feeling bad, but when there was this entire group. He wanted to run away, he didn't like crowds of people, he looked around the room. Checking everything that was there.
"Hmm... So, where do you think we shall begin?"

DevVoid

Jack approached the carvings by the large door and looked to them. He read them out loud to Luss and JC, then walked to the cube. He looked at it, then walked back to the Carvings and re-read them. " Hm... if I read these right.. and I hope I am.. one of these creatures must be some sort of animal. Well, I don't know about you three, but I'm hungry as all hell. Once we get in there, Luss, can you just cook the first one or two we kill, please? " Jack asked, turning around to face the only other former-human male. " I'll get the door open whenever everyone's ready. " He said, walking back to the cube and holding his hand just before it, a hair away from touching it.

She looked at the carvings on the door as she saw Fenrir look at it as well as she examined it carefully. "hm, it actually looks like a deer with large antlers more like how Fenrir looks because he is a deer with large antlers" she said looking to Jack then at Fenrir. "Fenrir what do you think?" she asked him. "The deer carving does look similar to me so you may be correct on your thinking"he said looking to her. "We are ready Jack, Luss, are you prepared for this?" she asked him looking to him under her deer mask. Suddenly, she felt that she was being watched as she moved her ears in all directions as she looked around. "By the way, we should be careful once we enter this door, I have this feeling we are being watched and I don't like it at all and my instinct is on high alert as well so it would be wise to run once it comes and reveals itself" she warned as Fenrir nodded.

"Do I look like an oven to you?" Luss asked a little angry. "I will try, but probably even dust may not stay after them in physical contact with my fire" After that, He listened to JC for a moment. Are they being watched? They are being watched all the time, but now, it has changed probably number of watchers. When he was about to say he was ready, he began to feel dizzy.

"Are you all right, Luss?" Kazia asked in her mind.
"Yes,don't worry"

"I'm ready for this" he said without confidence.

DevVoid

" I don't know what you're seeing JC, but these mammals pictured here don't look even close to a deer. " Jack said, pointing to one of the two crude pictures that displayed the mammals. " They look more like some sort of dinosaur.. maybe like a Stegosaurus. And that horn in the middle reminds me of a rhinoceros.. and as to the plant creatures.. yeah, they don't look like deer either. " Jack stated, pointing to the other picture. " But, if everyone's ready, I'll get this door open on the count of three. " He finished, walking to the earthen cube. " One.. two.. three. " He counted, then put his hand on the cube. He infused his earthen magic in it, and the door opened slowly, with a loud creaking sound. ( @Sentorus67 if you want to do the next part, I left it open for you. )

She looked to Luss as she saw that he looked like he was going to fall due to dizziness. She walked over to him holding his arm to support him. "Are you alright there Luss?" She asked him. "If you don't feel well Fenrir can gladly hold you" she said as she saw the door open slowly as she kept her ears on high alert. She didn't like this feeling at all and it bothered her but she didn't want to worry them so kept it to herself. "Let's go then Jack" she said.

The moment the door creaked open Ekera rushed in. It took her seconds before she tripped from a small hole. As she was abruptly stopped she looked around at her surroundings. The layout was still that of a cavern but much larger. The entire place was darker than the entrance, there was no natural lights but only a mismatch of purple bulbs scattered through the area. the sides of the walls were a white shade of some odd material, it had a texture of wood grains but was smooth as polished metal. Whatever it was, it was certainly not any normal stone, possibly not even stone. The ground was nothing but uneven patches of sand. Holes and dunes abounded. As Ekera glanced upwards she could not make out the ceiling. There were no lights above and the ceiling was extremely high. By squinting through the darkness she saw what she thought was stalactites. It wasn't until one fell next to her that it was just a clump of sand. The ceiling, however high it was, seemed to be leaking sand. Ekera also noted she saw no plants, while the platform leading in was infested with greenery, the place now seemed like a total desert.

Ekera was trying to piece this together, where the exit is supposed to be, or how to break this puzzle. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of loud thuds. They were getting closer and closer until it stopped short from her. It was due to the purple lights that Ekera could make out the body. It was massive, twice the size of a fully grown elephant. it had grey and rubbery skin, a pointed horn in its center, plates aligning its back and a tail shaped like a mace. This creature was no doubt the "Masto" that Ekera read about. and while its body blocked a lot from view, Ekera noticed the more behind it, as if it were an entire herd.

Ekera readied herself, sparks were already emanating from her and Vee was right behind her hissing. The Masto stared at the girl and snake with its black beady eyes. Its nose flared as it deeply sniffed out the two small creatures. It made a gruntled huff sound, turned around, and shambled away. The rest of the Masti were not even paying attention to the newcomers. and seemed to be wandering aimlessly.

She walked in with Luss as she looked around in the cavern feeling the sand on her flats. She still felt that uneasy feeling as she made her way just in front of Ekera looking at the creature that had lived her. She moved her ears consistently for any sudden sound of movement as Fenrir followed her lead. She felt sand fall from the ceiling as it dropped on her shoulder before to the ground. Her instincts were correct however as she could feel something or someone come at her. "Look out!" She said pushing Jack and Ekera out of the way before feeling a hand grasp her neck and slam her against her the way. She couldn't hardly breath at the moment as that impact knocked the wind out of her as both of her hands grasped his wrists trying to get air. "JC!" called Fenrir.

"My what a lovely doe....and you've come this far as well hehe" he said lifting her up high until her feet were no longer touching the ground taking more of her oxygen away. "Y-You.... imbacile...let me go!" She said as her hands were surrounded in mist before starting to freeze his wrist. She felt his hand tighten on her neck again as she was gasping for air. "How about I take her since you need her for the next door hehe that will make your way harder since I will have her" he said. "JC!" He said as he couldn't do anything reckless due to him having her. "I'll make you pass out and that will be easier to carry you" he said tightening his grip on her neck. "Go....to...hell..." She answered as she was able to at least get something out of her mouth.