• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Isle of the Myths Roleplay

"Great... Another one" said Kazia as she saw, that Jack transformed. He looked quite scary, but she couldn't tell now. Who of them was a bigger problem. Luss stopped with roaring and was just standing there. "Maybe, he won't attack if we stay away from him... Just to throw this gem into diamond slot" and she did this. Luss was non-stop on fire, but he slowly calmed down, as nobody came close to him. He didn't attack anyone.

(Going to add a form change to JC which I will update on my character sheet)

She saw Luss calm down as she felt a sign of relief relieved that he didn't destroy anything. She felt her body go weak before falling to the ground. The ice mist that was surrounding her became bigger before it completely surrounded her. It only took a moment before it disappeared as her appearance changed. She was now a deer with a white fur pelt like Fenrir along with the antlers and white wings which had been folded against her body. "JC!" Fenrir called as he leaped over to check on her. He saw that she was still breathing and was relieved. He thought for the moment as to why she changed into this deer form so suddenly until it hit him. "Don't panic she is breathing just collapsed" he reassured everyone before tossing the poison gem to the Beholder. "Place that poison gem in the diamond slot so you can free Jack" Fenrir said looking to him before back at JC.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree @Clite of Dragonbow @Sentorus67

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Erm... I don't think it's that good of an idea to let Jack out right now.. but, maybe he will calm down once he is free again.. so, I may aswell. " Thanatos said, grabbing the gem with his mouth. Then, he inserted it into the socket on the metal dome Jack was currently beating on. The dome then lifted itself up, back into the ceiling, and disappeared within a panel that opened up to take in the dome and closed again. Jack fell to one knee as the dome was removed from him. With another roar, the scales grew back on him, his wings and tail sprouted from his back and waist, and his fur, flesh and whatnot that rotted off grew back on. His antlers retracted back into simple bull horns, and Jack groaned and breathed heavily from the pain of the transformation. He stood up, and looked on, as he was now freed from his prison. He began pacing around the room, looking for weakened, crumbling walls or walls with hollow rooms on the other end where he could use his corrosive poison to break down the wall and enter another room.

Luss came closer to JC as she fell, Fenrir told that everything was fine, but... Luss couldn't remind himself what happend, he even didn't remember anything about the darkness, that was casted on him.
"Master?" Kazia started with worried voice. "We schould probably just leave this room" She said
"Yeah... Fine... Then let's go" He replied and turned to Fenrir "You'd better have an eye on her! You got that...S-sorry, I will be leaving now"

Fenrir remained his guard but remained calm. "Just go calm yourself down and don't worry I'll make sure she is alright" he said nodding his head to him seeing him leave. He looked to Kasia wondering why her owner was furious like that but it may have been something to do with the dark power when he was trapped like that. He looked to JC afterwards as he walked over and laid down behind her as he looked in the direction where Luss had left from. She still felt her body still cold but could feel her body starting to quickly warm up from something.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree @Clite of Dragonbow @Sentorus67

DevVoid

Jack looked around the walls, spotting some rusted metal on the wall. He breathed out his corrosive fumes at the wall, shredding it into rusty shards, creating a hole in the wall. At the other end seemed to be some sort of tunnel leading outside the room. Jack looked back to Fenrir and JC, then waved Thanatos over. " Oi, there's something here. If you can, you might want to come with as soon as possible. Who knows what more traps are in that room. " Jack said, before disappearing within the hole in the wall.

Ekera attempts to find any exit on her own was vain. Even with that electric surge(or because of the surge) her muscles still felt sore, Vee was slowly regaining consciousness but was not in a state to talk. Ekera noticed that two creatures opened up a small hole, where it lead to she wasn't sure. But with no other leads, she to shambled into the hole following Jack.

"Thanks Kazia... If you didn't took me from there" said Luss to his servant. He earlier (literally) destroyed a wall and left. He needed to be alone now. Kazia explained to him what happend. "No problem..
But you know. In 'Eternal Nightmare' spell you can never see a person that doesn't mean anything to you. Maybe let's think about it. We still can join them" Kazia continued.
"No! I don't want to... Speak about this for now" Luss explained.
"S-sure..."

She opened her eyes once she was able to as she looked around before seeing Fenrir. "Fenrir?" She said raising her head up before her own body. "Why am I...a deer?" She asked. "Your body was probably at it's limit from shutting down so you could save this form saved you to bring your body temperature up but don't worry, you will change back eventually once you gain your normal body temperature in human form" Fenrir said as he saw Ekera follow Jack into the hole entrance. "Where are the others?" She asked. "Jack left inside that hole as Ekera followed as for Luss he left into another area" he told her. She stood up slowly until she was on all hooves. She saw at least that she had her bang cover her right eye which she was unable to see from. "I'm going to check on Luss and make sure he is ok, he was surrounded in flames that something must have triggered him to become angry like that" she said looking to Fenrir. "Stay here Fenrir, I'll be back as soon as I am able but keep your ears up just in case" she told him seeing him nod. "Be careful, always trust your instincts and ears to hear danger" he warned her. "Don't worry I will" she said before leaping off to where Luss went. She came to a walk as she called out his name. "Luss! Where are you!? Are you alright!?" She called a bit worried.

@Clite of Dragonbow

Luss heard JC voice and flew to her, Kazia followed behind him. "Oh, It's you..." Luss said, he wanted to sound suprised. He took a deep breath, before he continued the conversation. "Did something wrong happend? You was looking for me, right?" He said, his voice was quite harsh, as he still was seeing, what happend in 'Eternal Darkness'.
'You can never see a person that isn't important to you'
"... Are you still in pain?"

Kazia finally catched up to Luss and she stood between him and JC. "Miss, I think that your state isn't good enough to go that far away from your guide. "

She looked to Luss hearing the coldness in his voice but pushed that aside for now. "Don't worry I am not in pain anymore, I am only in this form because my body was close to shutting down so I had to take this form until my body temperature is back to normal in my human form so don't worry, I will chance back with time" she gave a gentle smile to reassure him before looking down to Kasia. "Don't worry Kasia, I'm alright, Fenrir is just as close to me to not lose the ability to use my ice element and I can walk as you can see," she told the two-headed fire dog. "Luss, if you really want to make sure I am not in pain or hurt then reach out and touch your hand on the front of my face slowly," she asked in a calm tone as the cross she was wearing glowed just brightly in the middle as if a gem was placed there.

@Clite of Dragonbow

"It isn't, what I am worried about..." Kazia thought.
"It isn't a problem to you..." He said, his voice was more calm now. He slowly get closer to JC, his shy side was returning to him and he stopped for a while "I-it really isn't a problem for you?" Kazia started to be inpatient and pushed Luss forward 'Just check" She said.
Luss touched JC and after a while he took his hand. 'She has quite low temperature... But this is all' he thought.

"O-okay, I'm glad that you are alright" He said after a while, his voice wasn't harsh anymore... It was... Really soft.

She felt Luss's hand on the front of her face as she looked to Kasia. "What kind of problem are you referring to?" she asked. "Also, yes I know, it has to be that way for me to gain my body temperature back to normal in order to change back, thanks to that trapped chamber and will the ice almost...ending my life I'm in this form," she said as she moved her ears in different directions to detect danger. She noticed her wings slightly covered in ice as she slowly opened them to see if the ice would fall off as some of them did. "Not all of it fell off, would you mind Luss? Don't be afraid they are normal wings like yours, could you try taking it off with your hands?" she asked facing her ears forward.

@Clite of Dragonbow

DevVoid

It took some time pacing through the rocky tunnel that was behind the wall, but soon enough, Jack and Thanatos stumbled upon a massive stone gate, riddled with vines and moss. It seemed to resemble a temple gate of sorts, and a large wooden door was keeping whatever was on the other side shut. A large symbol, resembling Planet Earth, was present on the middle of the two doors, the symbol fully assembled since both doors were closed. " This.. is strange.. first, a lab, then a temple.. what even.. " Jack whispered to himself as he approached the two large 10ft tall doors. Jack looked up, spotting endless darkness towering above himself. He could see how large this cavern was, almost big enough to shelter three adult dragons. He could see that this temple went high into the air, as if it were some sort of tower. Then, he looked back to the gate, and noticed some type of socket engraved in each wall to the left and right sides of the gate. He walked to the right side, which had a socket in the wall shaped like a hoof. Above the hoof imprint was the same symbol of planet earth, but with all the water taken out, leaving only the lands. " Hm... this is pretty weird.. Hey, you over there. " Jack said, turning around to the girl that followed him in. " Can you check out the other side, see if the socket there is also such a weird shape? Because, if it does, then I might just know what this is. "

Vee, now fully awake. coiled itself back onto Ekera. "If you know what it is, don't hold back on saying so" ekera replied. "From the look of this place it certainly does not seem like a proper exit now is it." She waddled over to the other side of the gate. it was also a socket above it an etching of the earth, but much smoother and a solid blue. "you can certainly call it weird. It reminds of those adventure movies with lost treasure inside. Do you think we need eyes made out of ruby? or maybe we need to use our own eyes."

"I-I'm not afraid" Luss said and he started to take care of an ice or JC wings "So... JC, you also just woke up here without any memories right... Any ideas why it have to be us or who did this to us, or maybe you have no clue" Luss asked her, Kazia lay down next to them. "Luss, don't ask question that you schould know an answer. Don't you have better topics. Ask her what she likes for example" Kazia said and giggled at him. "You talk about this, like this is easy!" Luss thought.

DevVoid

" Well, if I knew any better.. we are supposed to put our hooves- er.. hands here, and it'll probably open the gate. And well, considering that these symbols seem split up.. we are supposedly learning or facing our other magic halves here. I know that my other magic is earth-based, so I assume that yours is water-based. And yes, it doesn't seem like an exit. But, it could certainly help us find one, don't you think? " Jack said. He hesitated a bit, then lifted up his left leg, inserting his hoof into the socket. The socket was pressed down like a button, and as Jack removed his hoof again, it rotated around a bit. The earthen symbol above the socket lit up, and the wall revealed another button, this time in the shape of Jack's dragon hand. " Seems like some kind of security measure on mine. Strange.. I wonder if those folks earlier made this thing here, too. Anyhow, if you press your hand into that socket by your position, we may be able to investigate this thing further. " Jack said, pressing his right hand down onto the button that was shaped to specifically only allow his hand to fit in and press it.

She looked to Luss as she turned around a bit for him to take the ice off of her other wing as she folded her right one close to her body. "Unfortunately, I only know as much as you do, Everytime I try to remember how we got here it's just....hazy...but are you comfortable of heading back since Jack and Ekera went ahead a bit and found a passage but I have a feeling that the guy we saw earlier may know more then we do" she said looking to him as she heard hoof steps as her ears shifted forward but it only turned out to be Fenrir. "Oh Fenrir, it's just you" she said looking at the ice element deer. "Just wanted to check on you, how is Luss feeling Kasia?" He asked her looking to her with his light blue eyes.

@Clite of Dragonbow

Luss started to take off ice from JC left wing as he ended with right one. "We may join them.. I'm just already tired, but it will be better to not stop now, right. Maybe.. Let's catch up to them, as they may need us" He said, but he didn't sound confident. Meanwhile, Kazia stood up and came closer to Fenrir. She wanted to be sure that Luss won't hear her. "Not so great, if I have to be honest. He seems to calm down, thanks to JC visit, but it seems he still 'feel' an effect of eternal darkness. The worst case scanario, it will bother him for forever..."

Fenrir looked to Kasia. "I see eternal darkness doesn't sound good...this is just a hunch but...you think he might have saw her in the eternal darkness as an illusion... correct me if I am wrong but his angry unleashed so suddenly that's not a coincidence isn't it" he asked her lowering his head a bit to whisper to her.

She looked to Luss. "I can carry you on my back if your tired or Fenrir's since he is a bit bigger than me if you want to" she offered. "Also yes, it's best not to stop without answers or a way out" she said folding her other wing against her before turning around to face Luss. "We shouldn't get too far behind" she added.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Sentorus67 @DevVoid @Willow Tree

"you must have mistaken" Ekera replied. "I am able to create lightning, not water" still she obliged and slipped her hand on the socket. It accepted her press as the symbol above shined. One of Vee's heads reared from her back.

"Actually" it started. "You can control water, you just never had to" Ekera did not react to this information. instead she blankly stared at the symbols above.

"It is strange that it would only need the two of us. If one of us died before reaching this gate it would be a dead-end for the remainders. Unless it only needed our hands, in which case the designer must have had a strange sense of humor." Ekera watched as the doors slid open. "Speaking of remainders, should we leave them behind? If the gate did not ask for them, they might not be necessary to move foreword."

"It isn't... It is hard for me to say but... We must protect them all from him. He isn't normal demon. We need to keep our eyes on him for the rest sake and his too..." Kazia replied.

"Thanks, I appreciate it..." Luss said and stopped he fell at JC... He was already asleep.

"Maybe it will be good for him to take a better rest after 'Eternal Nightmare'"

She caught Luss before he fell to the ground with her maw before she carefully moved him onto her back with the help of her wings. She was able to carry him since he was light before turning to Fenrir. "we should head back Fenrir, don't want to get left behind without answers" she told him as she began to walk back into the previous room they were in. Fenrir turned to Kasia. "Well, we will protect them both, JC included, I sense something unfamiliar inside of her that she yet to uncover but I am unsure what that is so, for now, let's go back but I will keep my ears open just in case," he said before following JC and Luss. She made her way back into the open room before seeing the passage that Jack and Ekera went into. She looked behind her to make sure Luss was still on her back before proceeding inside. Fenrir looked back to make sure Kasia was still following before entering the entrance as well. She continued to walk slowly keeping her ears moving to catch any sound of danger. Once she made her way out, she saw Jack and Ekera seeing they had opened a stone gate with moss covered in it. "Well done, you guys found another door, but we must be careful anything could be in there to harm us and my ears will catch it quickly" she warned as she heard the sound of hooves approach her seeing it was Fenrir. "I can scout ahead to check for danger because I am positive that male is still around hiding in the darkness" she added approaching closer.

@DevVoid @Clite of Dragonbow @Sentorus67 @Willow Tree

DevVoid

Jack was about to say something, when he saw JC and Luss walk to them. He listened, then stood himself infront of the gate to block it. " No. Don't enter it. Me and the girl over there were the only ones able to open it at all, so this structure must be meant for us. Stay back here, incase someone comes by and attempts to ambush us. " Jack said, then turned to the open gate. Jack looked to Ekera and motioned her to follow him, then he went inside the stone temple.

Inside the stone temple, there was another door, about 8ft tall. Jack pushed the door open, and looked at the insides of the temple. He looked below, noting that he was standing on a rocky platform hanging out of the wall where the door was. Below him was an unending amount of darkness. Then, he looked above himself. He spotted more platforms hanging off the wall, and a spiralling stairway going into the darkness above, spiralling all the way into the depths below. Infront of him was a sort of bridge, made out of the same stone brick the temple was made of. There was a sort of large platform, almost like an arena, with a large boulder in the middle. A crystal was located atop the boulder, and somehow, in Jack's eyes, he felt like the crystal was looking back at him. Then, he heard a disembodied voice echoeing in his head. ' Welcome, Chosen One. You are the being capable of performing earthen magic. However, I sense that you seem incapable of using it yet to its fullest potential. To face your earthen magic and learn to use it, you must complete a trial. Come closer, if you wish to tempt the trial. But beware, you will not be able to retreat until you finished your trial, or until you have perished.. ' The voice spoke in his head, as it faded out again.

" Well.. looks like this is my time to shine, it seems. Looks like something's up with that platform and that I'm the one chosen to face whatever trial there is on it. " Jack said, then he looked to Ekera. " Maybe your trial is down below, where water may be. Try taking those stairs down. " He said, pointing to the spiralling staircase that was connected to the current platform the two were on. Then, he looked back to the crystal. " Noone try to help me with this. This is something I need to accomplish on my own. I just need to prepare before I go and do whatever it is I need to do by that platform there.. " He said, sighing and sitting down, thinking on what he could face and how to solve whatever problem that would be.

Ekera squatted down at the stairs. She was unable to see anything. "Water" she breathed to herself. She whispered the word a couple of times before standing back up. "A trial means a test, and tests have rules" she was still speaking to herself. Ekera ventured down into the depth. The spiral was long and laborious, each step Ekera was saying recalling tv ads for new sprinklers or an indoor pool. at the bottom was large and surprisingly dry. there was a mass of vents, tubes, and levels covering the walls and floor. In the middle of the area was another crystal only slightly smaller than the one above.

'Welcome chosen one' a voice started to say, it did not sound like one of Vee's. Ekera paced around the crystal without flinching. 'I sense the power of water in you' She picked up a loose rock that was as big as her hand. 'However, you lack the mastery of the element. in order to-' Ekera placed her hand on the crystal and bashed it with her rock. the rock, along with Ekera, bounced off by an unknown force. Vee fell off of her. Checking to see if Ekera was okay. there was a brief silence as Ekera got up from the push. a voice in her head returned. 'If you wish to master your-' Ekera picked up the rocked and beamed it at the crystal. The rock hit but fell to the ground as it was seemingly pushed away. Another silence. 'To start the trial pull the blue lever on the floor' Ekera once again picked up the rock. but it was Vee that stopped.

"Honey, that won't work." A head spoke like a concerned mom.
"Something...whatever it is... is protecting." A child's voice added.
"We got no choice but to pull the lever."

Ekera stared at the lever, she placed her hand on it and gently tugged. the instant it was pulled a few vents opened up. Megatons of water poured into the area immediately causing a flood. the water immediately reached to her neck and began to pick her up.

She stood back leaving Jack and Ekera to deal with the door. She looked around with Fenrir until she saw another hallway as she began to walk through it. Fenrir followed close until he noticed another door with the prints of wind and the fire element on the door. It appeared to have metal bars with ice on it but a gust of wind surrounded it with torches at the side. "JC look over there" he said to her. She looked in front of her seeing the gate and the fire and wind elements engraved on the gate. "A fire and wind element...that was what was on the doors I and Luss went through but he is out cold right now" she said looking to Fenrir as she laid down on the ground slowly as Luss slipped off her back to lean against the side of her. She opened one of her wings to cover him with it before looking up to Fenrir. "We should rest here for now until he wakes up" she said. "Alright" he said laying down in front of her.

@DevVoid @Clite of Dragonbow

"Hello there" Luss heard someone voice... He noticed a young man, around 18-19 years old. "Don't worry, I'm not your enemy... But I am also not your friend. Just call me... C" C said to him and smiled "I wanted to tell you that you and your friends started to interest me... I really wish to see as all your efforts became a failure" he smiled and continued "I may visit your friends later! I just hope that Miss LS won't notice me. Now, have fun" before Luss said something, the man already dissapired.
+=+
Luss woke up with sweat on his forehead. He stood up and looked around "Where are we?"

She had fallen asleep so Fenrir answered him instead. "We are in another room as we were waiting for you to wake up but remain quiet as you can see she is asleep behind you," he said looking to her and then back at Luss. "Are you alright? You seem to have a bad dream or something?" he added reaching his head out to sniff him. "Calm down it is alright, nobody else here except JC and I" he looked around just in case before looking back to Luss lighting up the room a bit from his feathers that were attached to his ice collar.

@Clite of Dragonbow

Last edited:

DevVoid

" Alright.. " Jack huffed, standing up and stretching a bit. " Here goes nothing. " He muttered to himself, before walking onto the middle platform. Suddendly, a very large rectangular cage fell down atop the platform, just as it begun rumbling. The large boulder in the middle of it begun shaking ominously, and formed out, into a massive 12ft rock golem, with the crystal on its head. ' Your trial is one of might and strategy. This golem is immune to your corrosion, and a magical barrier, aswell as this very cage is preventing any interference from outside, aswell as preventing you from fleeing. Will you able to best this trial and unlock your earthen magic, or will you perish from the onslaught of the magical rock golem standing in your path? ' The voice echoed in Jack's head again, before the golem rolled up into a ball and begun moving at Jack. He leaped out the golem's way and latched onto the cage, thinking of a strategy on how to reach the crystal.

"Is that so..." Luss whispered. He was sure, that it wasn't a dream. Whoever is this C guy, he is watching them now...Luss was scared, but he didn't know why. He won't ask Fenrir or Kazia about C. Even if they have more knowledge, they probably don't know him. "When JC woke, we schould continue trying to get away from here"
+-+
"Now, everyone. Let us watch, how they fight and lose in the end" said C, He was sitting in weird white room, completely alone. "I won't interrupt... For now"

Ekera took a large gulp and held her breath right before the water reached her head. The force of it was pushing her up as well. Ekera arms were flailing about as she was trying to move. she thought about the movies in how people would swing their arms around. She tried to copy that style but her form was awful and exhausting. it took only seconds before she was out of breath. The water’s surface was much higher than her. Vee was wiggling upwards, but her wight could not carry Ekera. Ekera's vision was fading out and her body was sore. she kept thinking to herself to hold her breath but her body gave out. As she reflexively opened her mouth she expected to go limp once more. She saw in those shark movies what it would look like to drown and was dreading whatever it ever it felt like. her body betrayed as it sucked in water.

The water level had stopped increasing yet Ekera's body was halfway from the surface. Ekera expected her stomach to bloat, or to fall asleep, or really anything. she was still tired but being under the water felt no different than usual. It felt as though the liquid was harmless going through her. with a little less need for haste, Ekera tried to recall the shark movies again. She pictures how the people called "surfers" would move there hands and feet. she put her hands together and then separated that as she kicked her feet. it was awkward but she managed to swim up to the surface. Vee was gasping for air while Ekera did not even notice the change. "You should have told me we could breathe in the water."

"I can’t" one head responded. "I can hold my breaths for a long time, but I'm nowhere as talented as you my dear. If I knew that was going to happen I would have warned you in a heartbeat." It was something that Vee said caught Ekera's attention.

"What do you know exactly? you seem to know of me and what can do. What do you know of this facility? Why am I here? Do you know how to get out of here?" Ekera bombarded the hydra hoping to get a clear answer. But what she got in response were heads looking away with remorse and the voice of a single child’s squeak.

"I'm sorry...I don't know.....much about anything besides you... But your smart and brave... I'm sure you'll figure it out..." the snake said no more as its heads were collecting air. Ekera placed her head back in the water, now knowing she can take her time she noticed a few changes underwater. The stairs that brought her down seemed to disappear. giving her no means to exit. on there floor there were two large shapes. One was a yellow circle and the other a red X. the levers had glowing bands wrapped and light around them with a unique one color to them. the crystal in the middle, which was just a generic clear color, had now changed to a glowing light blue. Ekera resurfaced and told Vee what she saw. The snake nodded along. "I think it’s safe to assume we need to do something with these levers." A head spoke. "trying giving one a tug". Ekera awkwardly swam to a lever near the bottom. It was a small lever with a yellow light on top. With a bit of a pull, it switched to the other side and its light turned off. Ekera looked over to the large yellow circle, expecting anything to occur. While something did happen, it was not what she was expecting. A vent in the distance began to rumble and crack open. Out of it poured red-spotted piranhas. They moved aimlessly for one second until they noticed Ekera. The ravenous school began to dart towards Ekera with voracity evident in their movement. Ekera was unsure how to respond. she was not ready to swim at a good speed yet, and she wasn’t sure how her electricity would far in the water. She held her palm out and though of electricity, pain, surge. it was tiny only tiny pips emanated from her. The piranhas were getting closer dangerously fast. They would have gotten to her if it were not for Vee intercepting. Each of her heads snapped and caught one, while the rest were zapped away by Vee releasing an electric discharge. one head swiveled around and nodded as if signaling to keep going. The trial had begun, and Ekera needed to complete it without getting eaten.

Fenrir looked to Luss. "Don't worry she will wake up soon and I can feel her body temperature coming back so she will change back soon to her normal form" he said watching them. She was still dreaming as she still see apart of her memory still hazy. The dream had ended soon after before she slowly opened her eyes as she raised her head yawning. She saw Luss was up as she looked to him. "Luss your wake, are you feeling alright?" She asked moving her ears forward.

@Clite of Dragonbow

"Yes... I had quite good rest. How are you, JC. Did you slept well?" Luss asked and then Kazia arrived and she looked angry "Luss, you aren't telling us something, are you?"
"How can you tell?" Luss asked "I feel your emotions and you are still scared!"
"It's nothing, we schould get going" He said and stood up. "Let's go"
---
Luss saw the door with fire and wind printed on them "What schould we do now?"

She stood up on her four hooves before walking to the door. "I don't know but there seems to be a hole here that fits antlers but also on the top that is high enough for Fenrir to reach and this door seems it has to be pushed open maybe by full force" she said before walking over to the other side. "There is a hole here two but to fit a hand and there is a pawprint here at least on your side" she said walking back over to her side. "Luss and Kasia I believe you have to put your hand and paw on the holes and I have to do the same with Fenrir and I but with full force" she said looking to them both.

@Clite of Dragonbow

DevVoid

As Jack was lost in thought thinking up a strategy, he did not see the rock thrown at him and fell to the ground after it hit him hard in the back, shattering. He coughed out from the damage, and struggled to get up. He just managed to roll out of the way of one of the golem's fists slamming down on him. Jack leaped up again, and kicked himself off the cage onto the Golem's back. He sunk his dragon claws into the golem's back, which was swatting at its back, trying to shake off Jack. Jack got hit a few times, but persisted. As the golem tried to roll up in a ball in an attempt to squash Jack, he leaped up in the air and grabbed onto a higher advantage point of the cage. The golem unrolled again and looked around confused, then it was at that moment that Jack decided to end this trial.

With a count to three, he leaped down onto the Golem's head and grabbed onto the crystal. There, he tried to pull it out, but it wouldn't come out in the time Jack could take the golem by suprise. The golem took hold of Jack and threw him off his head, onto the ground in order to stomp Jack out. Yet, this was also the mistake of the golem, as the added force of his fist had torn the crystal out of its head. The golem collapsed into boulders and rocks of multiple sizes, falling atop of Jack and the Crystal. Both were buried underneath the pile of rubble as the cage slowly lifted up again..

Jack wasn't out of the picture yet, but he was in a bit of a pickle now. He tried to dig himself out from the little space that the boulders trapped him in, to no avail. He saw the crystal lying next to him and grabbed it, looking at it. Suddendly, a surge of energy filled Jack's head and body, and it gave him a massive headache as new knowledge was sent into his brain. Then, the voice rung in his head again.
' Congratulations, Chosen One. You have solved your trial and gained the ability to use your earthen magic. Focus on these boulders trapping you, and use your magic to free yourself. ' The voice said, before the crystal suddendly glowed in a brown colour and shattered. As it shattered, Jack's headache doubled in pain for a few seconds, then the sudden pain went away. He decided to stay in the little space the boulders made him for a bit, to gain his energy back before freeing himself.

Ekera shambled about to another lever. Vee was head-on battling as many of the violent fish possible. Whenever a piranha would slip past and try to attack Ekera, She would emit the smallest ounce of electric that would travel through the water and daze her enemies. The next lever she reached had a red light. Ekera gave a forceful tug. But it felt completely locked, no amount of force would make it bend. Ekera was at a lost. She did not want to release more fish but she wasn't sure which levers can be pulled. Ekera looked at her surroundings again. Vee was doing well in the holding off most of the fish and Ekera could swat any of the rest. Some levers had unique lights to them except yellow, in which there seemed to be five of them. The crystal at the bottom was still a light blue color. It took a moment for Ekera to think of something. She swam to the lever that was also light blue and attempted to pull. She felt it give way, but it was to heavy for her to completely switch. Her frailness had finally caught up to her. Being underwater also gave her less leverage to work with. Ekeras tried to think back on if she missed anything. How the area looks, if jack could help, what she can do. A memory clicked in her mind. She remembered Vee saying "you can control water". Ekera imagined the water around her as if it were an extra hand, a force that will work with her in pulling with her. She saw no obvious change, but when she tugged again, the lever eagerly jerked back. There was a *Click* sound. The light turned off, but besides that nothing seemed to have happened, not even a vent opened. That was when she noticed the color of the crystal changed to orange. Seeing a pattern, Ekera wiggled to the next level of the same color, still wiping out any remaining fish that would attack her. Once again she envisioned the water helps, and once again the lever pulled with ease. *Click*. The crystal changed to pink. *Click* again. Then green *Click*. Ekera was starting to get the hang of swimming. While her form was definitely wrong at least she could consistently move from place to place. The piranhas were dwindling and the remaining few were too scared of both of them to attack again. This gave Vee the chance to resurface and catch her breath. "Your almost done sweetie" her head cheered "just a few more levers and it will be over". The color of the crystal had finally changed to red. As Ekera got near the corresponding lever she envisioned to large waves to crash on to the lever and yank as hard as possible. Ekera barely touched it yet the lever switched over with the most ease than ever before. A final *Click* and light turned off. Ekera peered at the red X and watching as it dissolved away. On the side of the walls, the staircase reformed. "Congratulations," A voice unlike Vee's said. "You have completed your trial. May you develop your abilities to great heights"

Ekera did not feel any pain or surge of new strength. The only thing she felt was underwhelmed. It was clear she was allowed to leave, but something was bothering her. The crystal was back to its clear color, although slightly duller than before, and there was still a large yellow Circle. Ekera stared at the shape before coming up with a bad idea. She swam over to one of the unpulled yellow one levers and gave a small push. A vent opened up and out poured another group of fish. These fish were slightly larger and along with their sets of teeth. Vee darted back into the water to fight them but some quickly managed to slip past her. Ekera ready her small sparks to fend them off, yet they were a bit more tenacious and stayed near her area. This seemingly bad idea did not stop Ekera from continuing. She managed to make her way to another lever and tugged. With another off another vent opened to reveal even larger fisher. These fish seemed to be more aggressive as they not only went after Vee and Ekera but started attacking other fish as well. Vee was having an extremely difficult time. One predator managed to bite off a head of hers, luckily the nature of a Hydra made it not a problem as her head grew back, but it was evident that the attacks were giving her trouble. Ekera pulled two more yellow levers, with two more vents the fish was almost as big as her. She just had one more lever to pull. While most of the aquatic beast were infighting a few of the tough ones were dangerously close to Ekera. She held her hands out to produce more sparks but a predator bit her arm before it was shocked away. The creature had drawn blood. And from the movements of the others, they seemed to have noticed. Many of them cease there miny skirmishes and followed the scent of large blood. Ekera swam away fast as she could from the horde. A few of them nipped at her leg, causing more bleeding. She looked at the staircase and considered getting out of the water and running out. She had completed her trial and the fish would just eat themselves, but she was too curious about the yellow circle. Vee was having a horrible time. Her discharges were only scaring off the small one and beast kept aiming for her heads. while she could regrow them whenever a large predator shredded a base, she would lose more heads than gained, at best she could only have four heads before there were ripped off. Ekera was painfully close to the last lever but also painfully sore. Before she could reach it, A large one intercepted and almost snapped off a finger. Ekera was worried about doing that again. She envisioned the water pulling for her, a hand that could not be bitten and tug the lever with full force. The fish kept breaking her concentration, but somehow the lever moved down. Ekera looked down. a hatch within the yellow circle began open, Along with one last vent that released two great white sharks. The other fish darted away far from them as possible. Vee tried to fight one-off, but within a single cleave, she lost all of her heads. Both of them seemed to be making a beeline towards Ekera. Ekera's swimming became more than desperate, she managed to slip past both the sharks with a bit of electricity and grabbed Vee's body, Heading for the hatch. While she was hoping to at least blind the two monsters, her cuts and bruises made her an unmistakable target. As she was nearing the hatch so two were the sharks. There jaws ready to crush the girl and her helpless snake. Ekera kept moving, wanting anything to help her out of the situation. She thought of protection, She wanted to feel safe like someone would shield her no matter what. Ekera hurled through the opened hatch at full force. The sharks almost got to her legs if it were not for some kind of barrier blocking them. A few times they tried dipping there heads through the hatch. The barrier was persistent. Luckily they gave up before anything worse happened and proceeded to torment the smaller fish. The hatch closed soon after.

Ekera found herself in a small chamber that looked similar to an office cubicle. The water within the chamber rapidly drained, replaced with musty air. Vee was alive and wiggling, with two heads she gasped for breath as much as she could. "Where are we! Are you okay Ekera!?" A deep womanly voice spoke with a winded breath. Ekera simply nodded and placed down Vee to relax. There was not much in the chamber except for a desk, a chair, a valve, a medkit, and a waterproof bag, All of which were eerily white. Ekera opened up the medkit and sloppily tried to mend her and Vee's wound. She used a lot more bandages than she needed to, but at least she stopped the bleeding. Next, she peered at the valve. It was rusty and red with the label 'drain' atop it. Ekera tried to pull, yet without the help of water, she could barely make it squeak, it was with the helped of Vee that they managed to turn it all the way. Ekera could hear whirlpools of water and creatures being sucked away. Lastly was the bag. There was no lock on it so Ekera simply pulled it open. in its contents were two things. One was a jar filled with a pink substance. The label on its top spelled 'oobleck'. The second item was a folded paper sealed in a plastic bag. Ekera opened to the bag and unfolded the paper to read. Vee peered over with curiosity.

"What does it say," a male voice asked. "I...uh..can't read. But" Ekera was silent for a moment. She read the words again and again. Her expression was empty.

"Who the hell are you? Why am I here?" Ekera's voice was shaken. Vee grew silent. Ekera stared at the snake, waiting for an answer. Realizing she wouldn't get one, Ekera deeply sighed. she folded the paper and oobleck back in the bag and carried it with her. Her and Vee climbed out of the hatch with the new bag. The cavern had dried up a considerable amount with not much except for tiny puddles and dried fish. The crystal was still there, its dull color barely glimmering. Ekera grabbed a rock once more and bashed it. This time the crystal fractured, She bashed again and heard a loud shattering. Ekera kept going until there was nothing but dust. she held onto one shard of the crystal due to its sharpness and placed it in her back. With nothing left for them, Vee and Ekera ventured back up the stairs with there trophies. Ekera glanced at where Jack was before, seeing a stack of boulders where he used to be. She did not say anything, nor did she try to help. Instead, Ekera and Vee turned back to the temple's entrance.

Luss listened to JC carefuly and then he said "... Want to wait for you, JC? Magic transfer" a message came to his mind.
"What"
"Magic transfer" said the voice, Whoever he was, he sounded calm and harsh, but good... Like fathers voice.

"Kazia, is there a possibility to give someone a bit of magic power" Luss asked. "Yes, but this is hard to do and it is a high chance, that you will only use your mana without a reason" She said "Also, Fire and Ice aren't in good relations with each other" after that, she put her pawn on the hole "Just wait, I don't know if we can use this door without them anyway"

She watched closely as Luss and Kasia placed their hand and paw in the holes on their side. She saw the fire element light up instantly stopping at just the half of the gate. "Thought so?-" she thought before looking to Fenrir. "Fenrir, you think you can reach your antlers up there?" She asked him. "Of course I can, they are big enough" he said walking over to the gate as he slowly placed his antlers inside of the hole until he heard a locking sound remaining where his head was facing down to look at the ground. She watched the other side light up including the ice element until it lit the hole where she had to do her part. Above the hole it was labeled "Charge here". She thought for the moment to see what that meant until it came to her. She stepped back a couple of feet as she kicked her hoof on the ground before leaping towards the gate raising her head down until her antlers were lowered.

She felt them enter the hole with good force until the hole door lit up as it slowly opened feeling her antlers becoming free along with Fenrir's. "Looks like that worked, I'll walk ahead just in case danger but remain close to me if you feel comfortable in doing so Luss" she said before walking inside the entrance. Fenrir had followed close beside her as his ears were on high alert already.

@Clite of Dragonbow

Luss has followed JC and Fenrir with Kazia to the room. He left for her checking any danger that they can meet. He thought for a while "Fenrir, Kazia... Do you remember something about this place... Other than the fact that you are our guides" Luss asked. "Sorry, Luss, but if there was something like this, then I would tell you earlier. Miss JC, Fenrir, do you really think that you schould be the ones in the front. If JC still didn't regain her strength, even if you are better than us in checking danger..." Kazia stated. Luss nodded in agreement "Are you sure, that you are safe... You may not react in time... If something happends"

Fenrir looked to Luss. "Not that I remember but if something comes to mind I will tell you about it but yes you do make a point" he said walking slightly in front of JC. She watched Fenrir as she was walking beside Luss. "Whatever is in this area Luss, you must be brave, don't let your anger get to you and focus the best you can. Anger will only cloud you in the end because I know someone in here is trying to torment us" she said extending one wing to pat his shoulder. Fenrir stopped seeing a large room using his ears to catch any sound of movement. He did hear something as he looked on the ground feeling something under it as if a door was under it. "JC leap!" He said turning around quick towards her.

She was confused as to why Fenrir said leap until her ears caught a sound below her hooves. She looked down as she realized too late as a trap door opened and fell in. "Fenrir Luss below you!" She called. "JC!" Fenrir said leaping into the trap door after her until it shut as a trap door opened below Luss's feet as well. Her eyes were shut as she slowly opened them seeing Fenrir fall next to her. "Fenrir are you alright!?" She asked. "Don't worry I am alright" he said looking down below them until the trap door took them out of the cieling. "JC quick, use those wings of yours and take flight" he said. "Alright" she said opening her wings as she took flight instantly. The room was very windy as she looked to Fenrir. "Fenrir!" "Calm down, the wind in here is preventing me from hurting myself in this room" he said as he was slowly lowered to the ground. She followed using her wings to slow herself down before she lowered herself to the ground folding them against her. She looked around wondering where they were at. "Fenrir, do you know where we are?" She asked. "No I don't unfortunately" he said looking down at her. "Welcome to the trial room where the element of wind rests, you are the choose one that wields this strong power. You will be tested to prove to me that you are able to completely learn the element of wind. Now prepare yourself and defeat the wind bird to obtain the crystal" the voice said as a large wind bird appeared in front of her and Fenrir.

@Clite of Dragonbow