• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Isle of the Myths Roleplay

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Jack walked through the large door, hopping down into the hole that Ekera fell into, using his earthen magic to expand the size a bit so he could actually fit in. He looked on to the massive creatures that looked curiously to them and then turned their backs to them. " ..so, these are Mastos we are to face off against? They don't seem like that much of a threat if you ask m- " Jack said before being cut off as JC pushed him aside. He saw a figure reach out and grab JC's throat and slam her against the wall. Jack inhaled sharply, then exhaled annoyedly. He grabbed the figure's left wrist with his own left hand, then used his right elbow to break the figure's arm to try and make the figure let go of JC. " What the hell makes you think you can sneak up to one of us and take 'em away like that, you insufferable maggot. " He spoke coldly, using his magic to encase the figure's legs in the rocky surface below it, immobilizing it. " You don't want any more of your damn bones broken, you better start telling us what the hell your business is with us. "

Before Luss had time to react, JC was already saved by Jack. He was kinda happy that she was safe, but something hurt him inside. He didn't know, what is this and he didn't have time to that. He took away his eyes from Jack and JC and to keep his mind occupied. He came closer to the mysterius "So, do you want to talk?"

Mastos looked like he walked to Luss and Luss already was in terrible mood now, becouse of two things. He looked resigned at the Beast, dodge it and kicked with his leg on blue fire at the wall "Don't interrupt, while I am talking to someone. Stupid animal!"

Last edited:
Ekera had to recoup from JC's tackle. there was now some man that was viciously restraining the deer woman. Ekera would not have cared if not something he said. with the exception of one masto, the herd seemed to be scrambling off in the distance as if looking for something. With only one threat to think about, Ekera and Vee cautiously moved directly behind the man. Her hands' were glistening with electrical energy.

"You are surrounded" Ekera spoke calmly. "There are seven different beings ready to attack you. one already has, even if you are confident in your ability, logically put at a disadvantage." through the purple lights of the area, Ekera scanned for JC. "You said that she is necessary for the next door, in that case, do not kill her until we pass through. I will politely ask you do not try to stop me from leaving."

She coughed gasping for air as Fenrir came quickly over to make sure she was alright. "JC are you alright!?" He asked gently nudging her. "I...I'm alright... Fenrir...help me stand...please.." she asked him as she saw him lower his head to offer an antler as she gently grabbed it before being helped up to her feet. She let go before gently petting the Mystical deer. "Thank you Fenrir," she said before approaching the mysterious male. "Answer the question! Who are you?! Speak up clearly!" She said stern folding her arms against her.

He laughed loudly as if not feeling anything. "Like I tell you...all you are talking to is an illusion" he said as a dark mist made him disappear. She took a step back for the moment before feeling something painful stab from behind her right through her right side of her stomach as she clinched her teeth to hold in her screams before she felt it being pulled out. "How did you like my illusion hehe did you honestly think that I would be trapped that easily test subjects" he smirked. "You....monster...unfair...pest..." She said turning around to see him behind her as blood quickly leaked out of her injury on to the floor as some of it soaked her hand. "JC!" Fenrir said as ice suddenly went through his stomach at the same exact spot JC was hit as he let out his deer cry. "J....C..." He said unable to move due to the ice that was through him. "Hehe...good luck trying to save her because...this point is really "toxic" to the touch Ahahaha!" He said before disappearing in a mist of black.

She was starting to feel light-headed due to the amount of bloodloss. She slowly turned around hold her stomach to look at the others. "Guys....I'm sorry..."she said before falling down on the ground blood leaking out of her injury slowly being surrounded by a pool of blood. It wasn't looking good for Fenrir either as he was slowly being turned back into ice. "No....JC...don't give...up...we both will...die....if we give up..." He said as his hind legs were now frozen solid.

@Clite of Dragonbow @DevVoid @Sentorus67

"JC!!!" Luss yelled and ran to the girl "Hey, hey..." He turned to Jack "Hey, you have poison element right. You must have a possibility to heal her!" Luss yelled. Laught of this guy was only pissing off Luss even more.
"Oh No! I must to stop him! This burst may be even worst than the previous with eternal darkness" yelled Kazia as she came out from the shadows.
"Come back here... Test subjects... Don't call your Lord a test subject" an enormous amount of flames emanate from Luss body. He had enough time to jump away from JC and not to cause her any harm. But he was losing himself, on his head appeard wolf ears and tail and then he transformed.
"Wryyyoaaaaarrr"
Luss transformed into a wolf, 8 meters long and 2,7 meters tall. His fur was scarled red and he still had his wings. His paws were on fire. Kazia came to the rest "Mr. Jack, I beg you. Heal JC quickly! Miss, I would ask you to help me protect them. Luss is just another Beast now.."

DevVoid

" Hmph. This won't take but a moment. " Jack said. He slit a small cut into one of his hands, then put that hand on JC's open wound. The poison was drained from her body, being sucked up into the open wound on Jack's hand. He lifted the hand from her back, having sucked up all the poison he could find in her. " Don't worry about the poison. Thanatos told me that my body generates various poisons on its own, and that it was therefore immune to poison aswell. Now, I can't help you with the wounds so much... hm, though, I could try something. " Jack said. He crouched down and put his unharmed hand over JC's stomache. The rocks from below would get cut into smooth, flat surfaces and flew into JC's wound gently, sealing the cuts shut. Jack lead some sand around the wounds to let it infuse with the blood and become sticky so that it can help keep the rocks in place. " Hm.. I can't exactly say if this is gonna help, but this may be the best I can do. Is that any better? "

Fenrir could feel his legs become loose as he looked around seeing Jack had helped her as saw Luss losing himself. He made his way to JC and Jack as he could see Jack did his best to close her injury and saw that ice had covered over it glowing slightly then blinked slowly. "Yes, that is enough Jack, the ice covering it will do the rest of the healing" He said touching his nose to his forehead to understand him. She sat up slowly but flinched slightly due to the pain on her right side. "Thank you...Jack..."she said weakly as she looked to Fenrir already offering his antler for her to grasp on as she was gently pulled up by him. She looked around seeing Luss but in another form, a red wolf but with fire paws. She saw that he was losing control of himself but didn't know why. She had to walk a bit and slightly run. "Luss calm down! Please!"she called opening her wings just in case she had to fly up. "Luss I am alright, look at me!" She added reaching her bandaged hand out as an icy mist surrounded her hand. "JC be careful!" Fenrir warned her.

Ekera was silent watching everyone panic. She was still curious about what it meant when the man said JC was important. She did notice that nothing was said about Luss. Ekera grabbed hold of her bag and pulled out the slimy substance. Using her water manipulation the oobleck took the shape of a long snake. The goo snake then lunged toward the wolf's legs and wings in an attempt to bind them. Ekera grabbed JC's shoulder to get her attention.

"It is a waste of time to talk to the wolf thing. Right now we still need to find an exit before our time is up". Vee was nodding along as Ekera spoke.

"JC, No! He don't recognize any of us! Talking to him won't change anything" Kazia yelled to her. Luss dtared at JC for a short while, like he was trying to recognize her.
Before he did anything, Luss was binded by Ekera's snake for a few seconds, but he relased himself quickly and he was just even more angry. He howled and slowly headed at JC and Ekera. "Where do you think you are going" said Kazia, she boosted herself with her darkness and tackled Luss with her full strength, but this also didn't even flinch, but it seemed that she hurt him a bit. He quickly hit Kazia with his palm and send a few meters away.
"You will apologize to me later"

DevVoid

" Oh for pete's sake, now we got an angry furry on our hands aswell. As if this situation couldn't get any damn worse.. " Jack scoffed, reaching fro the giant axe strapped to his back. He took it out, dragging it across the ground, held in his left hand, and pushed JC, Ekera, Vee and Fenrir aside for safety with his right hand. " Stand back. I've got this covered. Stay on your guard if he tries to go around." Jack spoke, huffing out some poisonous fumes from his snout. He held his axe in both hands, ready to block and counter an incoming direct attack as he opened his mouth and spewed out an acidic cloud of poisonous gases at Luss.

"Please don't hurt him badly!" she told Jack as she was really worried about her friend. She glanced to Ekera. "I believe you should find the exit..
if I go with you I'll only be slowing you down due to my injury...Fenrir is a bit injured as well so I don't want to strain him too much...I know you can handle yourself very well with Vee...last thing I want is to slow you down..." She finished before shifting Deer as she had to think of something fast until something came to her head. "It's worth a try..." She said taking a breath before closing her eyes as Fenrir noticed what she was trying to do. He followed her lead as he stood next to her as they both glowed brightly until suddenly an ice cold mist started to surrounded the air of the room. "- Luss, calm down...please hear my voice...I'm alright I don't want you being hurt...please...-" she thought as two single tears fell from her eyes to her cheeks as what she was trying to do was freeze his legs to the ground to hold him down. Fenrir leaped over to Kasia helping the two headed dog. "You alright Kasia?" He asked her. "JC, has something on her mind that might help her control Luss down...she honestly doesn't want him to be hurt...but....I have this feeling....it maybe a bit risky..." He said.

Wolf's mouth set in fire and burned Jack's gas before it reached it. Luss seemed to be pissed off even more. he seemed to hear JC and slowly came closer to a group.
"I don't know, Fenrir... I also don't want for him to be hurt.. But he is more like an animal now." She said to Fenrir and then yelled at Luss. "Luss, don't come any closer or we will be forced to fight you"

Wolf rushed in incredible speed and jumped over the Jack. He landed next to JC. He approached her with his mouth, sniffed her for a moment. Then he lay down next to her and calmed down.
"A-amazing.. Jack ready to protect, calm Ekera, JC.. You managed to tame a really strong carnivore, Asgard Wolf" She said "I don't know, how to change him back right now, but he probably won't attack us anymore"

She opened her eyes quickly feeling Luss laid down next to her as she still had tears resting on her cheeks. She gently wiped her tears with her leg before walking in front of him as she shifted back. She sat down in front of him as she gently reached out and touched the top of his mouth before grasping his whole mouth. "Good boy...just calm down...I am alright...just healing...as you can see.." she said as the ice that was covering her stomach that the injury was glowed slightly bright blinking slowly. "Do you...know how to change back?" She said as her hands were surrounded by an icy mist trying to calm him down completely. "Why did you...become angry like that?" She asked. "Was it because..
I was hurt....or the words you heard..." She said as her ears were at a resting position.

Fenrir gave a gentle smile. "I don't know but some how she has a way of calming people down with just words and possibly even go wild animals...but even so we should be careful for now on as we continue" he said to her. "Though are you alright?" He asked her.

@Clite of Dragonbow

"I don't know, if he even understand. What you are saying, JC" Kazia said "He probably just can sense our feelings"

Luss growled softly, as if he was confirming. He closed his eyes as JC grasped his mouth, icy mist calmed him down. "I wonder if there can be a way to communicate with him ... But that's not our biggest problem. Miss Ekera, do you see any way out?" asked Kazia.
Luss growled once again, he lifted his head and looked around.

Ekera's destroyed goo snake reformed into a mush and returned to her jar. she silently stared at the red wolf before looking away. Vee was coiling around, trying to get her attention.

"I guess that problems taken care of"
"Hopefully it didn't take too much time"

Ekera peered of through the dark. the caverns had two large corridors for the giants. with not much to think of Ekera followed the large shadowy figures. in one corridor was a group of Masti huddled beside a lake. once again they didn't notice her or Vee. There was also a block of dried dirt inside a bubble floating above the middle of the lake. From a distance, she could make out an earth symbol etched on it.

Fenrir chuckled. "She can't understand you Kasia unless she is in deer form but when they are in human form only Luss can understand you while JC can only understand me but anyway, you stay with Luss while I follow JC" he said following after her.

let go of his mouth as she sat there for the moment, ears moving in different directions before she stood up looking around. She shifted deer for precautionary reasons as she was able to react more quickly in time in this form. She looked to the area Ekera had gone through as her ears pointed forward. She looked to Luss for the moment as she decided to leave him there for now until he fully calmed down and changed back to normal as she knew he would follow her eventually due to probably her safety. She peered through the dark for the moment before starting to follow inside seeing the cavern and the large two corridors. Fenrir caught up with her to protect her just in case that male appeared again to hurt her seeing Ekera ahead.

"Oh, right... I forgot..." Kazia said, that was kinda stupid of her. She was tired and confused. But right now, only one thing matters for her, Luss safety. She was sure that Luss would like to follow JC. But then, she remind herself about something. "Luss, can you hear me?"
"You are talking to me?" asked Wolf, he looked at Kazia with his eyes. She could take a better look at them. His right pupil was in upper part golden and in another part Icy blue and Left was in upper part silver and in another part violet. 'He has Four collored eyes' She said to herself in mind a bit schocked.
"Well, nice to meet you, little Death Dog. I am Adamantem" said the Wolf (Luss)
"What..-"

-
"Kazia, You schould know something" said Luss, as they were heading to the room of the first 'meeting' with others.
"What is it, Master?"
"One thing that I remember about me. Im kinda... I have split personality"
-
"-Maybe this is it? Or maybe..." Kazia whispered to herself.
"This is the name Parents gave me, but I hate it. So call me Lussuria" said the Wolf, then he noticed that JC is leaving him and he slowly followed her.
"Where are you doing?" She asked.
"I just follow the rest" He said in half-truth "I am strong... I can protect your group"

She continued to walk as Fenrir's feathers on his ice collar lit her way as she cautiously took her steps slowly. She could feel a bit of water touching her hooves as she looked down until she saw her reflection in a small puddle. She did suddenly admire her look with the deer face and antlers on top but had looked up once more continuing to walk. Fenrir remained close as he sensed the wolf just behind them and looked back for the moment before looking forward again. She felt a bit thristy as she looked around for the moment seeing clean water on the ground that a small waterfall ran from. She approached it slowly before lowering her head down to drink slowly.

DevVoid

Jack watched as the wolf leapt over him and then just suddendly calmed down, just like that. What the hell just happened, and why is that ice girl able to tame that thing so easily. These were questions that Jack thought in his head, but he just shrugged them off since he wasn't gonna get an answer anyway. He lowered his axe and strapped it back. " I don't have one single idea how you can put your trust in that thing. It literally just tried to maul us and now it acts like we're family. Whatever the reason you have, I'm not giving that thing my trust. I'm not stupid. " Jack said, shrugging and walking off in the direction Ekera went, looking around the cave as he followed along. Thanatos followed, just dumbfounded at what just happened, pretty much feeling the same way that Jack was about this whole unnecessary situation.

It seemed like the cube was important. Ekera placed her hand in the water. She jerked back as it was unbelievably cold. When she tried to peer at the bottom she couldn't make out anything. Ekera and the rest were out of reach from the bubble, which wasn't helpful given it was the size of a person, with the cube inside being half that size. with no obvious way of getting to the bubble, Ekera tried something different. Ekera placed her hand back into the water, ignoring its temperature and thought of a large hand. The water around the bubble was slowly transforming into a large hand and was approaching the bubble. At some point the coldness of the water was unbearable and broke her concentration, dissipating the hand. The hand barely grazed the bubble yet that was enough for it to pop. The massive cube quickly sank beneath the waters.

After a second passed another bubble with a cube landed at the exact same spot. As if it reset. Ekera took a step back to warm her hand. thinking about how to get the bubble.

Wolf and Kazia were slowly following everyone else and checking, if Mastoses won't become agressive or something.
-+-
"Well, that was quite interesting" said C, after a while, someone joined him "Master C. Everything was prepared"
"Great, make sure that will be a chaos everyone won't forget and I may take a nap now. Do your job, Noir"
"Yes, Sir" said Noir and he left his lord alone.

(It went so silent... But I didn't have any post ideas. Lets try max revive)