• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Into the Pokéverse Discussion

This is now closed.

This is loosely based off the Into the Spiderverse movie, as you've probably picked up on. Most of the rp will be solving puzzles/mysteries and interacting with the other characters as well as battling!

Here are some basic rules for the rp:
1) Try to be good at replying if you're a main character! It doesn't have to be right away, but an absence of more than a couple months will probably end with me writing you out of the story.
2) I'll be introducing and acting as most of the enemy characters, since they'll show up for maybe a max of two scenes. So no need to jump in and be like "I'm the leader of the bad guys!" I've got it covered.
3) Keep it on task! There's a story to be told, after all, and while I'm pretty good at keeping people on task I'd rather not have to write around someone suddenly getting attacked by Sharpedo that started raining from the skies.
4) If you'd like to join after the story picks up just ask down below! I'd be happy to write in new characters as we go along. If you're joining please go back and read the most recent "summary" post in the rp (it'll say SUMMARY at the top in bold letters) to help get caught up with what's happening. That way you don't have to read through everything!

And one last thing, if you're worried about grammar for any reason (English isn't your first language, you feel like you're bad at it) I'd be happy to help with editing posts. Just let me know!

Character Bio: Aine (a main character)(will be expanded upon later)

The first gym leader trainers face. She focuses on grass types. The Pokémon she uses against challengers are Oddish and Budew, but she also has Applin, Cradily, Cherrim and Torterra (which is how she became a gym leader in the first place). Even so, she has trouble asking her Pokémon to fight. She is level-headed and often serves as the Professor's assistant when new trainers come to receive their starters. She has a fondness for Bug and Flying types, and she has a fear of aggressive Pokémon (mostly Fighting and Dragon types).

Character Bio: Professor Laurel (will be recurring but not a main character)

The professor of this region, she has no qualms about getting down and gritty with Pokémon cadavers. She studies the biology of Pokémon and often helps write Pokédex entries. Pokémon don't really tend to like her since she always smells of blood and preserving chemicals, but she does have a Wingull that delivers messages for her and helps wash the lab with Water Gun after a particularly messy experiment.

Last edited:
You think I may join this roleplay I have others I can tag if that's what you want and make a character sheet for it please ^-^ @NotaViolinist
Did you want to be one of the main trainers? If so I'd do one of two things:

1) Devolve Blue to be an Eevee and use her as JC's partner (if you want to play as Shadow same thing), just to make it more realistic as a "beginning" trainer. Then later on she can evolve into Umbreon.

Or, 2) Make a new character with unevolved/low level Pokémon (use this link to find Pokémon that evolve at low levels such as Butterfree: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_that_evolve_at_or_above_a_certain_level (List of Pokémon that evolve at or above a certain level - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia))

If you don't want to be a main trainer I can write in these characters as is but you won't have as many opportunities to be involved. Either one is fine, though! :) Also keep in mind that you'll also be receiving a Kanto starter from the Professor at the beginning of your journey.

Last edited:
Hello! I’d like to join this rp please! Here,have this!
Name:Neon
Appearance:Tall and Tan. Wears an open black zipper hoodie, with a dark blue t-shirt underneath.Wears black sports pants with two blue lines running down each leg. Wears black tennis shoes with blue soles. Has short,fresh, spiky black hair, with blue tips. Has sunglasses that are usually up on his forehead. Always carries around a backpack with all the essential trainer supplies. (And water and food and all the stuff he needs to survive, but, eh.)Stands at 5'9.
Partner: Riolu(Male)
Pokemon Team: Riolu. (Will receive more Pokemon later in the rp)
Personality: Energetic, Fun,Quick-Thinking, and casual, loves to hang out, and is pretty good with pokemon too!
Region:Galar
History: Grew Up In The Large City Of Wyndon, surrounded by Pokemon, which he grew to love tremendously. He received a Riolu from champion _______, and they built a strong bond, he set out on his journey at the young age of 11, and caught many Pokémon along the way.
Other:Wears a simply, oval locket made from silver, with two pictures: One with him and Riolu, and one with him and his lifelong friend and rival, Dust.

*You Received Neon’s Persona!
Oh,and have this too!
Name:Riolu
Species: . . . Riolu
Nature:Brave
Characteristic: Likes To Run
Moves: Metal Claw,Vaccume Wave,Force Palm,Bullet Punch,Cross Chop,Ice Punch,Bulldoze,Blaze Kick.

Other:Wears A Necklace Made Out Of Leaves And Twigs.

*You Received Riolu’s Persona!

trainercard-Neon 3.png

Lol, I won’t lie, that comment was kinda weird lol sorry. But actually, I find this rp to be pretty cool and am excited to join. Don’t know why I’m writing this, guess I’m just bored while waiting xD
Edited his age, because he was to childish to be 17 xD

Last edited:
Oh. Its been awhile since I've done a Pokemon Rp. Well, Woop. Lets see if this Artifact of a character still works.

Name: Nito Lambado
Nick: "Grass Boi"
Appearance:
Standing at 5'6, He has Silky White hair with Black Highlights, and Green-Starry eyes. He wears a Blue Hoodie with Purple Strings, and gets Lighter the lower it goes. He wears blue Sweatpants-like Jeans, followed by White Boots. His accessories consist of: A Dufflebag with Green Markings over it that Carries all of his Necessities, and pair of Glasses that cover his Light-Sensitive eyes. ( KAKKYOOOIIINNN )
Partner: Snivy(Female, Half-Shiny)
Region: Unova
Team: Snivy, Purrloin, Pidove.
History: In all honesty, This is an alternate version of Nito, so Its a bit different from his usual self.

"Born and raised on Unova Soil, the labs where he spent most of his days. Reaching the age of 10, he was given his special Bean, Dracoss. She hasn't evolved, but more on that, later."

Name: Dracoss
Species: Snivy
Nature: Bold
Looks: From looking at her front, nothing it wrong. Looking at he Back, halfway down the back, the Blue ends, the rest going to the normal Green of a normal Snivy.
Moves: Iron Tail, Vine Whip, Twister, Leech Seed, Aerial Ace, Attract

Last edited:
Hello! I’d like to join this rp please! Here,have this!
Name:Neon
Appearance:Tall and Tan. Wears an open black zipper hoodie, with a dark blue t-shirt underneath.Wears black sports pants with two blue lines running down each leg. Wears black tennis shoes with blue soles. Has short,fresh, spiky black hair, with blue tips. Has sunglasses that are usually up on his forehead. Always carries around a backpack with all the essential trainer supplies. (And water and food and all the stuff he needs to survive, but, eh.)
Partner: Riolu(Male)
Pokemon Team: Riolu,Toxel,Drakloak,Charmeleon,Zwelious,Shiny Metang.
Personality: Energetic, Fun,Quick-Thinking, and casual, loves to hang out, and is pretty good with pokemon too!
Region:Galaar
History: Grew Up In The Large City Of Wyndon, surrounded by Pokemon, which he grew to love tremendously. He received a Riolu from champion _______, and they built a strong bond, he set out on his journey at the young age of 11, and caught many Pokémon along the way.
Other:Wears a simply, oval locket made from silver, with two pictures: One with him and Riolu, and one with him and his lifelong friend and rival, Dust.

*You Received Neon’s Persona!
Oh,and have this too!
Name:Riolu
Species: . . . Riolu
Nature:Brave
Characteristic: Likes To Run
Moves: Metal Claw,Vaccume Wave,Force Palm,Bullet Punch,Cross Chop,Ice Punch

Other:Wears A Necklace Made Out Of Leaves And Twigs.

*You Received Riolu’s Persona!

View attachment 779486

Lol, I won’t lie, that comment was kinda weird lol sorry. But actually, I find this rp to be pretty cool and am excited to join. Don’t know why I’m writing this, guess I’m just bored while waiting xD
This sounds great, is it possible to just whittle Neon's team down to Riolu though? Since he would be a starting trainer it would be best to keep the team open for future encounters. Feel free to jump right into the roleplay!

Oh. Its been awhile since I've done a Pokemon Rp. Well, Woop. Lets see if this Artifact of a character still works.

Name: Nito Lambado
Nick: "Grass Boi"
Appearance:
Standing at 5'6, He has Silky White hair with Black Highlights, and Green-Starry eyes. He wears a Blue Hoodie with Purple Strings, and gets Lighter the lower it goes. He wears blue Sweatpants-like Jeans, followed by White Boots. His accessories consist of: A Dufflebag with Green Markings over it that Carries all of his Necessities, and pair of Glasses that cover his Light-Sensitive eyes. ( KAKKYOOOIIINNN )
Partner: Snivy(Female, Half-Shiny)
Region: Unova
Team: Snivy, Purrloin, Pidove, Munna, Venipede, Axew
History: In all honesty, This is an alternate version of Nito, so Its a bit different from his usual self.

"Born and raised on Unova Soil, the labs where he spent most of his days. Reaching the age of 10, he was given his special Bean, Dracoss. She hasn't evolved, but more on that, later."

Name: Dracoss
Species: Snivy
Nature: Bold
Looks: From looking at her front, nothing it wrong. Looking at he Back, you can see that the Blue ends, the rest going to the normal Green of a normal Snivy.
Moves: Iron Tail, Vine Whip, Twister, Leech Seed, Aerial Ace, Attract
Sounds good! Feel free to jump right in any time! As for your team might you consider whittling it down to maybe 3 Pokemon? It would give you more options to expand the team later on in the story, as the characters will be encountering new Pokemon as they go along. But this team seems fine on its own if you want to leave it this way! (Also you'll be receiving a Kanto starter so maybe freeing up a space is a good idea.)

Sounds good! Feel free to jump right in any time! As for your team might you consider whittling it down to maybe 3 Pokemon? It would give you more options to expand the team later on in the story, as the characters will be encountering new Pokemon as they go along. But this team seems fine on its own if you want to leave it this way! (Also you'll be receiving a Kanto starter so maybe freeing up a space is a good idea.)

I'll bring it to Three. I'll edit it right away~

Let's just dive in to this

Name: Nathan

Appearance:

Standing at 5'4, He has Darkish-Brownish eyes, and Puffy Blonde Hair. He wears a Black and White Baseball Jacket with a Pokemon on the back. He wears Beige pants, with Black Sneakers with white Shoe Laces. He carries a Big Grey Duffel Bag
with all the essential Pokemon Trainer supplies.

Region: Sinnoh

Partner Pokemon: Buizel

Pokemon Team: Turtwig, Starly, Buizel and Budew

History: Born in Sandgem Town, he loved The Sinnoh Region with it's amazing Pokemon. Soon, at the age of 10, he received the Water Type, Buizel, and soon he received the Pokedex and an additional Pokemon, Turtwig. When he left Sandgem to begin his journey in a region, a new adventure begun

Last edited:
He would be my main character, but overall he would be a King in the Mountain type of person, someone they need to convince to help with the later part of the plot.

Name: Firey Seth Argentston

Alias: "The Cloaked Rider" (Could be on the news at the start of Timeskips)

Appearance: 5'11" on a slim frame, with Silver hair and blue eyes, he has scars on several places, his left eye, his left foot, and across his left arm most notably. He wears a long green cloak with silver semiformal attire under the cloak.

Personality: Serious, stern, and slightly Aloof, seemingly cold and distant, but protective of the main group.

Note: Firey is a major trainer pulled for this specific problem, he is a Vigilante and has been for a few years, ever since several people defaced his best friend's tombstone.

Partner Pokemon: Sharp (Female Absol)

Others: Volcarona, Gyarados, Gigalith, Blaziken, and Sceptile.

Let's just dive in to this

Name: Nicholas

Appearance:

Standing at 5'4, He has Darkish-Brownish eyes, and Puffy Blonde Hair. He wears a Black and White Baseball Jacket with a Pokemon on the back. He wears Beige pants, with Black Sneakers with white Shoe Laces. He carries a Big Grey Duffel Bag
with all the essential Pokemon Trainer supplies.

Partner Pokemon: Buizel

Pokemon Team: Turtwig, Starly, Buizel and Budew

History: Born in Sandgem Town, he loved The Sinnoh Region with it's amazing Pokemon. Soon, at the age of 10, he received the Water Type, Buizel, and soon he received the Pokedex and an additional Pokemon, Turtwig. When he left Sandgem to begin his journey and entered Route 202, the first chapter of his adventure begun...

I tried lol but I am really excited to join! I think this caught my soooooOOOOooooooOO yeah!
I love Sinnoh so yes please! This sounds like it would fit well into the story! It might help to focus mainly on Buizel as the partner Pokemon but your team fits pretty well so you don't have to change anything! Feel free to jump in either now or later on, depending on if you want a Kanto starter or not (I can always write in a fourth trainer if you want to start right away but don't want a starter).
If you do want to start right away I do recommend cutting down the number of Pokemon you start with, just so you can have opportunities to grow your team later.

Last edited:
He would be my main character, but overall he would be a King in the Mountain type of person, someone they need to convince to help with the later part of the plot.

Name: Firey Seth Argentston

Alias: "The Cloaked Rider" (Could be on the news at the start of Timeskips)

Appearance: 5'11" on a slim frame, with Silver hair and blue eyes, he has scars on several places, his left eye, his left foot, and across his left arm most notably. He wears a long green cloak with silver semiformal attire under the cloak.

Personality: Serious, stern, and slightly Aloof, seemingly cold and distant, but protective of the main group.

Note: Firey is a major trainer pulled for this specific problem, he is a Vigilante and has been for a few years, ever since several people defaced his best friend's tombstone.

Partner Pokemon: Sharp (Female Absol)

Others: Volcarona, Gyarados, Gigalith, Blaziken, and Sceptile.
Ok, so just to confirm you want to be written in later?

I would like to join this. I have a character who wants to be a Grass- or Electric-Type Gym Leader and will start with an Eevee (will evolve into Jolteon later) and I would like it if he received a Bulbasaur.

I have another character who is a 30-year-old researcher. She can help Professor Laurel with tasks and she has been to all of the regions, barring Galar, and would love to help new trainers and the Professor, even going so far as to travel with the trainers sometimes. Is this okay?

I would like to join this. I have a character who wants to be a Grass- or Electric-Type Gym Leader and will start with an Eevee (will evolve into Jolteon later) and I would like it if he received a Bulbasaur.

I have another character who is a 30-year-old researcher. She can help Professor Laurel with tasks and she has been to all of the regions, barring Galar, and would love to help new trainers and the Professor, even going so far as to travel with the trainers sometimes. Is this okay?
We still have Squirtle left if you wanted to be a main character! Bulbasaur has, unfortunately, been taken already.
EDIT: Squirtle has now been taken, so your character wouldn't get a starter but I'm still open to writing him in later.

As for your other character, technically Professor Laurel isn't a main character, so she won't be showing up that much. But, maybe she could be one of Aine's acquaintances? Then, while they're in the other world, she meets your character but they're slightly different than the person she's used to. Then she can join the group.

If you'd like to do this a quick summary of your character would be nice, just a one-two sentence thing on her Pokémon (if she has any!) and her personality. Thanks for your interest! :)

Last edited:

blxex

Previously Jade Vos
I'd like to join in!

Name: Zoey/Zoe
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Zoey/Zoe is a very open-minded girl, and can be sarcastic at times. Kind and gentle, yet bold and courageous. Tsundere at some times.
Appearance:
ADMIN EDIT: Please READ THE RP FORUM RULES. We have specific rules concerning the use of images in the RP forums which you did not comply with. Please use words to describe your characters. Thank you.

Pokemon:

Piplup(Male)
~Bubble
~Water Sport
~Peck
~Bubble Beam

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to join in!

Name: Zoey/Zoe
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Zoey/Zoe is a very open-minded girl, and can be sarcastic at times. Kind and gentle, yet bold and courageous. Tsundere at some times.
Appearance: Pokemon:
Piplup(Male)
~Bubble
~Water Sport
~Peck
~Bubble Beam
I'd love to have you! Give me a few more scenes to establish what's happening and then I can write in your character! I assume you want to be a main character? A quick note, we have Squirtle left as a starter if you want to take him. He's a sassy boi and might get along well with your Piplup! Just let me know if you want to take him. Thanks!

blxex

Previously Jade Vos
I'd love to have you! Give me a few more scenes to establish what's happening and then I can write in your character! I assume you want to be a main character? A quick note, we have Squirtle left as a starter if you want to take him. He's a sassy boi and might get along well with your Piplup! Just let me know if you want to take him. Thanks!

Of course, my character can have Squirtle! She'll most likely focus on Water-types anyway when she grows older. And, if it's alright, I'd loved to be a main character! Thanks so much :))))

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Name: Levi Silverline
Nick: N/A
Appearance:
Levi stands at a normal stature, and has platinum blonde hair and light grey eyes. He wears a black sweatshirt with ‘Pearl Conference 2019’ in white on the front with the logo of the event on the back of it. He wears denim jeans and black sneakers. He wears a large backpack that stores everything, and I mean everything, that he uses on his adventures.
Partner: Kricketune “Chirp”, M
Team: Kricketune, Drifloon, Bronzor.
History: Well, he’s starting his journey, so it’s basically just a normal childhood up until this point.

Name: Levi Silverline
Nick: N/A
Appearance: Levi stands at a normal stature, and has platinum blonde hair and light grey eyes. He wears a black sweatshirt with ‘Pearl Conference 2019’ in white on the front with the logo of the event on the back of it. He wears denim jeans and black sneakers. He wears a large backpack that stores everything, and I mean everything, that he uses on his adventures.
Partner: Kricketune “Chirp”, M
Team: Kricketune, Drifloon, Bronzor.
History: Well, he’s starting his journey, so it’s basically just a normal childhood up until this point.
This trainer works well, give me a few more scenes to set up the scenario and I'd be happy to write him in! I'll let you know when I'm ready for you to start.

Personally, the one would be a more experienced trainer traveling with the group, @NotaViolinist

Name: Ariana Meghan Montgomery

Alias: Unovan Coordinator

Appearance: She Stands 5'4", with an hourglass figure, slightly wider on the waist, platinum blonde hair and green eyes, she wears a variety of dresses, a ring on her left ring finger, it is gold with a silver setting, shaped like a miniature Dedenne. It has a diamond in the center.

Pokemon Partner: Mudkip

Other Pokemon: Houndoom, Hydreigon, Whimsicott, Dedenne (Shiny), Gardevoir (Shiny).

Notes: She is somewhat famous, due to being one of the only Coordinators from the Region of Unova. She and Firey are married, which is what drags the King in the Mountain out.

Personally, the one would be a more experienced trainer traveling with the group, @NotaViolinist

Name: Ariana Meghan Montgomery

Alias: Unovan Coordinator

Appearance: She Stands 5'4", with an hourglass figure, slightly wider on the waist, platinum blonde hair and green eyes, she wears a variety of dresses, a ring on her left ring finger, it is gold with a silver setting, shaped like a miniature Dedenne. It has a diamond in the center.

Pokemon Partner: Mudkip

Other Pokemon: Houndoom, Hydreigon, Whimsicott, Dedenne (Shiny), Gardevoir (Shiny).

Notes: She is somewhat famous, due to being one of the only Coordinators from the Region of Unova. She and Firey are married, which is what drags the King in the Mountain out.
I could have her meeting the main party but I don't think she'd be able to travel with them. Perhaps she could be one of Aine's acquaintances that she meets the alter ego of in the other world?

Well, he doesn't have to have a Bulbasaur. Is it alright if he gets one later though?

And I'm not entirely following the plot. What is actually happening? I get the whole being sucked into a portal, but how would my characters get there? Where are they being taken?

T
Well, he doesn't have to have a Bulbasaur. Is it alright if he gets one later though?

And I'm not entirely following the plot. What is actually happening? I get the whole being sucked into a portal, but how would my characters get there? Where are they being taken?
That would be fine. What I'm picturing right now is your character is actually from the dimension the main characters just got sucked into and he decides to help them out since they obviously aren't used to the differences in the world. He might show up with another character too, as there are others who also want to join at the same time!

To make a conversation with someone, hit their profile and go to their profile page. Above their profile picture and to the left, there should he four options: Start a Conversation, Report, Ignore, and Follow. For some reason, I can't start a conversation with you, so you'll have to start one with me.

Once you do, you will then need to make a title and type down what you need to type down.

Hope this is okay.
Name: Shadara "Shade" Arcafiwhed Darastrix
Title(s): The Eccentric Researcher; The Brutal Mistress
Height: 5'08" (172.7 cm)
Hair Color: Pale purple with pink tips and black roots. Her hair is short, but long enough to be pulled back into a short ponytail.
Build: Pretty slim, yet toned.
Eye color: Black with pink and pale purple specks
Birthplace: Cocona Village, Oblivia; currently lives at the Darastrix Ranch in Oblivia; travels to Kanto to help with research.
First Pokémon: Pichu (now an Alolan Raichu)
Affiliations: A science group who focuses on Pokemon and their potential in genetic research, and some professors.
Likes: She likes her Pokemon, working, finding a breakthrough, dimensional travel and parallel universes, and analyzing her enemies.
Dislikes: She dislikes ignorance and opinions based on no factual evidence.
Fears: She fears losing her Pokemon and her family.
Clothing/Accessories/Appearance: Her‌‌ usual‌ ‌attire‌ ‌makes‌ ‌her‌ ‌look‌ ‌a‌ ‌little‌ ‌edgy‌ ‌and‌ ‌goth.‌ She‌ ‌wears‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌shirt,‌ ‌pale‌ ‌purple‌ ‌jeans‌ ‌held‌ ‌up‌ ‌with‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌trainer‌ ‌belt,‌ ‌black‌ ‌combat‌ ‌boots,‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌trench‌ ‌coat,‌ ‌and‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌backpack‌ ‌with‌ ‌pink‌ ‌and‌ ‌purple‌ ‌accents.‌ ‌She‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ Mega Bracelet on her right wrist and a ‌Z-Ring‌ ‌‌on her left wrist with‌ ‌a‌n Aloraichium-Z, a Psychium-Z‌, ‌a‌ ‌Ghostium-Z,‌ ‌and‌ ‌a‌ ‌Darkinium-Z‌ ‌on‌ ‌standby.‌ ‌She‌ ‌also‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌twine‌ ‌made‌ ‌into‌ ‌a‌ ‌choker‌ ‌with‌ ‌the‌ ‌charms‌ ‌Black‌ ‌Glasses,‌ ‌Darkness‌ ‌Amulet,‌ ‌Dread‌ ‌Plate,‌ ‌Spell‌ ‌Tag,‌ ‌Ghostly‌ ‌Amulet,‌ ‌Spooky‌ ‌Plate,‌ ‌Twisted‌ ‌Spoon,‌ ‌Psychic‌ ‌Amulet,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Mind‌ ‌Plate.‌ ‌When‌ ‌she‌ ‌is‌ ‌working‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌field‌ ‌or‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌lab,‌ ‌she‌ ‌has‌ ‌black‌ ‌khakis,‌ ‌black‌ ‌combat‌ ‌boots,‌ ‌a‌ ‌grey‌ ‌dress‌ ‌shirt,‌ ‌and‌ ‌a‌ ‌white‌ ‌lab‌ ‌coat‌ ‌and‌ ‌will‌ ‌have‌ ‌her‌ ‌hair‌ ‌up‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌ponytail‌ ‌with‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌scrunchy.‌ ‌
Badges: All badges from Kanto to Kalos, as well as more underlined below.
Achievements: She has gotten all badges from all regions, all ribbons from Hoenn and Sinnoh, all Princess Keys in Kalos, and all stamps in Alola. Due to these achievements, she has only ever competed in a league once, and that was the Kanto league, winning first place, but quickly denied fighting the Elite Four, as her want to beat the league was more as a requirement to get accepted to Veritas's Battle Spire than for any glory or fame. She has also been highly experienced with Aloraichium-Z and Mega Gengar. (APPROVED BY STELLARWIND)

Personality: She‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌few‌ ‌problems,‌ ‌but‌ ‌despite‌ ‌them,‌ ‌she‌ ‌keeps‌ ‌a‌ ‌positive‌ ‌attitude‌ ‌and‌ ‌puts‌ ‌on‌ ‌a‌ ‌smile.‌ ‌She‌ ‌does‌ ‌have‌ ‌some‌ ‌anxiety‌ ‌and‌ ‌paranoia‌ ‌plaguing‌ ‌her,‌ ‌and‌ ‌her‌ ‌constant‌ ‌chronic‌ ‌insomnia‌ ‌and‌ ‌night‌ ‌terrors‌ ‌make‌ ‌it‌ ‌difficult‌ ‌for‌ ‌her‌ ‌to‌ ‌sleep.‌ ‌She‌ ‌can‌ ‌be‌ ‌a‌ ‌bit‌ ‌snippy‌ ‌if‌ ‌she‌ ‌didn't‌ ‌have‌ ‌enough‌ ‌sleep‌ ‌to‌ ‌begin‌ ‌with,‌ ‌but‌ ‌will‌ ‌try‌ ‌to‌ ‌keep‌ ‌her‌ ‌emotions‌ ‌in‌ ‌check.‌ ‌She‌ ‌doesn't‌ ‌like‌ ‌talking‌ ‌about‌ ‌herself‌ ‌because‌ ‌she‌ ‌feels‌ ‌wrongly‌ ‌vain‌ ‌when‌ ‌she‌ ‌does.‌ ‌She‌ ‌also‌ ‌lacks‌ ‌morals,‌ ‌so‌ ‌she‌ ‌uses‌ ‌her‌ ‌sibling's‌ ‌moral‌ ‌compass‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌are‌ ‌around‌ ‌to‌ ‌guide‌ ‌herself.‌ ‌She‌ ‌also‌ ‌has‌ ‌this‌ ‌snobbish,‌ ‌know-it-all‌ ‌attitude‌ ‌when‌ ‌she‌ ‌talks‌ ‌to‌ ‌people‌ ‌who‌ ‌are‌ ‌older‌ ‌and‌ ‌don't‌ ‌know‌ ‌as‌ ‌much‌ ‌about‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌as‌ ‌she‌ ‌does.‌ ‌She‌ ‌may‌ ‌sometimes‌ ‌do‌ ‌this‌ ‌to‌ ‌anybody‌ ‌who‌ ‌doesn't‌ ‌know‌ ‌something‌ ‌that‌ ‌she‌ ‌considers‌ ‌common‌ ‌sense‌ ‌or‌ ‌common‌ ‌knowledge.‌ ‌She‌ ‌also‌ ‌forgets‌ ‌to‌ ‌take‌ ‌care‌ ‌of‌ ‌herself‌ ‌on‌ ‌occasion,‌ ‌especially‌ ‌during‌ ‌her‌ ‌research.‌ ‌

Battle Style: She goes by what her Pokemon want. What battle style they preferred. Of course, they are nothing short from brutal, they have their own way of showcasing this.

Background:
She‌ ‌was‌ ‌born‌ ‌in‌ ‌Cocona‌ ‌Village,‌ ‌Oblivia,‌ ‌along‌ ‌with‌ ‌her‌ ‌three‌ ‌brothers‌ ‌before‌ ‌her.‌ ‌She‌ ‌is‌ ‌the‌ ‌last‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌quadruplet‌ ‌in‌ ‌her‌ ‌family‌ ‌and,‌ ‌as‌ ‌such,‌ ‌was‌ ‌treated‌ ‌as‌ ‌the‌ ‌baby‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌group‌ ‌until‌ ‌her‌ ‌twin‌ ‌sisters‌ ‌and‌ ‌her‌ ‌baby‌ ‌brother‌ ‌were‌ ‌born‌ ‌after‌ ‌her‌ ‌as‌ ‌her‌ ‌parents‌ ‌were‌ ‌traveling‌ ‌through‌ ‌the‌ ‌less‌ ‌known‌ ‌regions.‌ ‌During‌ ‌this‌ ‌time,‌ ‌Shade’s‌ ‌mother’s‌ ‌Alolan‌ ‌Raichu‌ ‌also‌ ‌gave‌ ‌birth‌ ‌to‌ ‌Chu,‌ ‌and‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌born‌ ‌at‌ ‌the‌ ‌same‌ ‌time‌ ‌as‌ ‌Shade’s‌ ‌birth.‌ ‌Shade‌ ‌and‌ ‌Chu‌ ‌became‌ ‌quick‌ ‌friends,‌ ‌as‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌destined‌ ‌to‌ ‌be‌ ‌together.‌

Her‌ ‌parent’s‌ ‌traveling‌ ‌ways‌ ‌stopped‌ ‌once‌ ‌they‌ ‌had‌ ‌their‌ ‌seventh‌ ‌child‌ ‌and‌ ‌they‌ ‌headed‌ ‌back‌ ‌to‌ ‌their‌ ‌ranch‌ in Oblivia,‌ ‌dubbed‌ ‌the‌ ‌Darastrix‌ ‌Ranch.‌ ‌Living‌ ‌in Oblivia,‌ ‌they‌ ‌made‌ ‌their‌ ‌living‌ ‌selling‌ ‌Moomoo‌ ‌Milk,‌ ‌raising‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌for‌ ‌others,‌ ‌healing‌ ‌them‌ ‌when‌ ‌it’s‌ ‌needed,‌ ‌selling‌ ‌herbs‌ ‌and‌ ‌herbal‌ ‌remedies‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌populace,‌ ‌as‌ ‌well‌ ‌as‌ ‌sharing‌ ‌ideas‌ ‌with‌ ‌big-name‌ ‌companies,‌ ‌as‌ ‌her‌ ‌father‌ ‌was‌ ‌an‌ ‌inventor‌ ‌and‌ ‌helped‌ ‌to‌ ‌create‌ ‌the‌ ‌modern‌ ‌PokeBall.‌ ‌Since‌ ‌her‌ ‌mother,‌ ‌Lyria,‌ ‌was‌ ‌a‌ ‌retired‌ ‌teacher,‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌more‌ ‌than‌ ‌qualified‌ ‌to‌ ‌teach‌ ‌her‌ ‌seven‌ ‌children‌ ‌about‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌at‌ ‌a‌ ‌young‌ ‌age.‌ ‌Starting‌ ‌at‌ ‌the‌ ‌age‌ ‌of‌ ‌5,‌ ‌they‌ ‌began‌ ‌to‌ ‌have‌ ‌homework,‌ ‌responsibilities‌ ‌on‌ ‌the‌ ‌ranch,‌ ‌and‌ ‌learned‌ ‌all‌ ‌they‌ ‌could‌ ‌about‌ ‌the‌ ‌world‌ ‌around‌ ‌them‌ ‌and‌ ‌what‌ ‌creatures‌ ‌lived‌ ‌in‌ ‌it.‌

When‌ ‌Pyros,‌ ‌Miel,‌ ‌Stror,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Shade‌ ‌hit‌ ‌11,‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌sent‌ ‌off‌ ‌to‌ ‌make‌ ‌friends‌ ‌and‌ ‌possibly‌ ‌learn‌ ‌anymore‌ ‌that‌ ‌Lyria‌ ‌might‌ ‌have‌ ‌missed.‌ ‌They‌ ‌were‌ ‌sent‌ ‌to‌ ‌a‌ ‌public‌ ‌school‌ ‌in‌ ‌Kanto,‌ ‌which‌ ‌they‌ ‌excelled‌ ‌at‌ ‌academically.‌ ‌They‌ ‌graduated‌ ‌early‌ ‌and‌ ‌had‌ ‌ample‌ ‌time‌ ‌to‌ ‌explore‌ ‌the‌ ‌Region‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌in‌ ‌before‌ ‌they‌ ‌returned‌ ‌home…‌ ‌Only‌ ‌to‌ ‌go‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌next‌ ‌school.‌ ‌They‌ ‌went‌ ‌to‌ ‌a‌ ‌public‌ ‌school‌ ‌in‌ ‌Johto‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌12,‌ ‌then‌ ‌Hoenn‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌13,‌ ‌Sinnoh‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌14,‌ ‌Unova‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌15,‌ ‌Kalos‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌16,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Alola‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌17.‌ ‌Each‌ ‌time,‌ ‌she‌ ‌graduated‌ ‌early‌ ‌and‌ ‌began‌ ‌to‌ ‌explore‌ ‌the‌ ‌region‌ ‌with‌ ‌her‌ ‌brothers,‌ ‌as‌ ‌they‌ ‌too,‌ ‌excelled‌ ‌with‌ ‌flying‌ ‌colors.‌ ‌

When‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌18,‌ ‌she‌ ‌returned‌ ‌to‌ ‌Alola‌ ‌to‌ ‌complete‌ ‌the‌ ‌Island‌ ‌Challenge‌ ‌before‌ ‌she‌ ‌grew‌ ‌too‌ ‌old‌ ‌to‌ ‌do‌ ‌it.‌ ‌She‌ ‌completed‌ ‌it‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌little‌ ‌over‌ ‌half‌ ‌a‌ ‌year‌ ‌as‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌quite‌ ‌knowledgeable‌ ‌about‌ ‌the‌ ‌region‌ ‌she‌ ‌had‌ ‌recently‌ ‌explored‌ ‌in.‌ ‌After‌ ‌her‌ ‌Island‌ ‌Challenge,‌ ‌she‌ ‌went‌ ‌on‌ ‌more‌ ‌journeys‌ ‌collecting‌ ‌Gym‌ ‌Badges,‌ ‌Contest‌ ‌Ribbons,‌ ‌Princess‌ ‌Keys,‌ ‌and‌ ‌the‌ ‌Psychic-,‌ ‌Ghost-,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Dark-Type‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌as‌ ‌she‌ ‌could‌ ‌while‌ ‌also‌ ‌taking‌ ‌online‌ ‌college‌ ‌courses‌ ‌for‌ ‌psychology.‌ ‌Due to accomplishing feats and garnering a practical rich boy stalker, who thought impressing her with an expensive and rare gift was a good idea, she obtained a Gengarite and promptly left the boy before he had a chance to express his feelings for her. By‌ ‌the‌ ‌time‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌27,‌ ‌she‌ ‌began‌ ‌to‌ ‌take‌ ‌on-campus‌ ‌college‌ ‌classes‌ ‌for‌ ‌biology‌ ‌and‌ ‌genetics‌ ‌while‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌in‌ ‌Kalos.‌ ‌She‌ ‌sped‌ ‌through‌ ‌these‌ ‌courses‌ ‌with‌ ‌flying‌ ‌colors‌ ‌and‌ ‌she‌ ‌soon‌ ‌became‌ ‌a‌ ‌researcher‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌field‌ ‌of‌ ‌genetics‌ ‌not‌ ‌long‌ ‌after.‌ ‌Due to her accomplishments in academics, she received a Key Stone from her parents, to which she put to good use as she began training her Gengar everyday. She‌ ‌began‌ ‌her‌ ‌experiments‌ ‌in‌ ‌her‌ ‌parent’s‌ ‌basement‌ ‌with‌ ‌DNA‌ ‌before‌ ‌graduating‌ ‌to‌ ‌a‌ ‌laboratory‌ ‌she‌ ‌now‌ ‌owns‌ ‌in‌ ‌Kanto‌ ‌on‌ ‌Cinnabar‌ ‌Island.‌ ‌She‌ ‌travels‌ ‌a‌ ‌lot‌ ‌though,‌ ‌so‌ ‌she‌ ‌is‌ ‌hardly‌ ‌there‌ ‌anymore.‌ ‌

Due‌ ‌to‌ ‌her‌ ‌excellent‌ ‌knowledge‌ ‌in‌ ‌many‌ ‌kinds‌ ‌of‌ ‌Pokémon-related‌ ‌topics,‌ ‌she‌ ‌is‌ ‌soon‌ ‌going‌ ‌to‌ ‌start‌ ‌her‌ ‌college‌ ‌courses‌ ‌to‌ ‌further‌ ‌her‌ ‌knowledge‌ ‌and‌ ‌become‌ ‌a‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌Professor.‌

Quite recently, she was quite interested in being a Battle Master at the Spire. She, of course, went there throughout the year when she was 29 and showed off her prowess and her Mega Evolution as she took breaks from her research. Because of her intense and brutal Pokemon techniques and fitting with the battle style of each of her Pokemon, she was accepted as a Battle Master.

Name: Chu
Species: Alolan Raichu
Personality: Chu is quite the silly little mouse. Adorable, cuddly, and curious, most people wouldn't think that she would fight so ferociously in a battle. She likes to combine both her physical and special attacks into amazing combinations and uses her speed to confound enemies before letting loose combinations of moves she has been practicing for years.
Ability: Surge Surfer - Doubles speed when under the effects of Electric Terrain.
Held Item: Electric Seed - In a satchel around her neck. Once Electric Terrain is active, the seeds will activate and coat her in defensive electricity, boosting her physical defenses. OR Aloraichium-Z - With the power of Thunderbolt awakened by the dance, Chu can unleash Stoked Sparksurfer.
History: Being born at the same time as Shade, they were destined to be together. They have been inseparable since and have been through thick and thin with one another. She had learned many techniques that most people don't remember the Pichu line ever learning in the first place and this gives her an edge in battle as she has been trained to fight using every part of her body. She was trained so extensively that her electrical cheek pouches wouldn't startle her into fits of crying or hurt her. When she evolved nearly 25 years after her birth into a Pikachu, she had to train herself how to use this new body before she evolved into an Alolan Raichu 3 years later. Now, she is an exceptional partner to Shade and has quite the experience on her resume, as well as being smart enough with what moves to use against certain Pokemon and knowing how to use a vast majority of moves due to her constant training with many different kinds of species. The only Pokemon who is on par with her is Shade's Gengar without Mega evolving. She has also helped Shade in her research, becoming a cuddly friend to most skittish wild Pokemon that Shade needs for her research. When she evolved into an Alolan Raichu, she also gained the ability to telepathize pictures and simple phrases to Shade, but never full blown sentences.

Name: Gar
Species: Gengar
Personality: As a normal Gengar, he is quite fatherly and lovable, if not a little mischievous, towards his trainer. He loves to help her out and he feels better when he is able to console her from a nightmare by eating her nightmares with Dream Eater or just holding her when she is having a mental breakdown due to lack of sleep. During a battle, he is nothing short of brutal and his mischievousness comes out full blast as he confounds his opponents with speed and ranged attacks. However, when he becomes a Mega Gengar, his sweet demeanor drastically changes. He becomes even more brutal, viewing his opponents like prey that need to be dealt with quickly rather than a fun rival he is sparring against. Due to this, the attacks he unleashes can send quite a few Pokemon to the hospital immediately if they underestimate his strength and Shade usually has to return him immediately before he tries to kill the poor things if he ever loses himself to the energy.
Ability: Cursed Body - When hit by an attack that makes physical contact, it has a chance to become disabled. | Shadow Tag - Due to the permanent 'Mean Look' from Mega Gengar's third eye, it prevents most Pokemon from switching out.
Held Item: Either a Spell Tag connected by an earring or a Gengarite around his body in a band. The Spell Tag increases the power of his Ghost-Type attacks while the Gengarite allows him to Mega Evolve.
History: As a Gastly, he was founded by Shade's mother, who had taken a liking to the creature. But she didn't catch him, as it was her sister who caught him. Of course, the sister didn't take good care of Gar, and he fled, taking his PokeBall with him. He came upon Shade's mother again and quickly became her partner, and an inseparable one at that. He had evolved shortly after into a Haunter, and then into a Gengar as she traded him over to Shade's father, who didn't even start dating her mother until a few years later. Gar was an exceptional beast at battling, and stood by Shade's father's side just as obediently as he had done for Shade's mother. When the two finally came together, married, and had children, Gar took a specific liking to Shade. He would make sure she was taken care of first before all her other siblings and loved to play with her and Chu as they grew. Their bond became much stronger than Gar's bond with Shade's parents and he became something of a fatherly bodyguard for her before she started off on her journey. She didn't bring him with until she was older, when she decided she wanted him with her to help her with her recurring nightmares and studies. This led them to become closer with one another again and she began using him in most of the battles she came across. He would even eat Shade's negative emotions to make his Dark Pulse stronger for one use, which benefited both trainer and Pokemon. When he was given the ability to Mega Evolve, he was all for it at first until he transformed. He felt he was losing himself and his sight of what mattered to him and he almost attacked his trainer, to whom he saw as his daughter. Heartbroken, it took some begging from Shade to go back to using Mega Evolution, but he was able to regain his ability to retain the memories he had held with his trainer to keep himself from going berserk. Of course, even now mega evolving is very difficult and taxing on him, as he would snap and go on a murderous rampage when stewing in the Mega Evolution energy for too long. He sometimes regrets training for this power boost, but until the time comes where he completely loses himself and attacks his own trainer, he will keep using this technique as it seems to make her happy.

Name: Schwartz
Species: Hydreigon
Personality: True to his species, he is extremely brutal and only really listens to one person. Because of this, only Shade can really talk and even get near and take care of him without receiving injuries or a growl. In a battle, he attacks without discretion of his own safety. He begged Shade to wear the Life Orb so he could better smash and overwhelm his opponent's defenses in exchange for getting his strength sapped. Of course, getting hurt just enrages him more making him act more like a feral Pokemon hellbent on destroying the thing that is breathing or moving in front of it.
Ability: Levitate - Immune to Ground-Type attacks and the effects of terrain and Arena Trap, until he lands.
Held Item: Life Orb - A life-sucking orb in a necklace around his main head. It damages him in turn for a power boost.
History: Schwartz didn't used to be this brutal. As a Deino, he was the runt of his family, timid and scared of everything around him. Shade had gained his trust and nursed him back to health from a scuffle he had with older members of his species. Because of this, he followed Shade around like a lost puppy and became her partner in the Unova region. He evolved sometime later during her fight with Drayden in an official gym battle, his brutal personality budding as soon as he evolved. Shade had to calm him down by holding him down, as he refused to enter his PokeBall. After calming him down, he was able to focus throughout the rest of the battle. When he evolved next during a fight with Shade's brother's Charizard, both Shade and her brother had to struggle in holding Schwartz down. His brutal behavior and "kill-all" attitude endangered everyone involved and he almost killed the brother's Charizard. After calming down from the sudden powerful urge from the evolution, he lost his cute demeanor. He only ever listens to Shade, and very rarely her brother who had helped calm him down. He doesn't trust himself around anyone except for Shade because he has had the most experience with her and will growl at anyone who comes near him or her due to his protective nature and his brutalizing demeanor.

Name: Doom
Species: Houndoom
Personality: Doom can be pretty serious when he is around anyone but Shade, to whom he can be as sweet as a little Lillipup and as protective as an Arcanine. He has a very gentle demeanor when he doesn't feel threatened, but can overwhelm foes with his flaming brutality. He doesn't exactly care if he causes burns that last forever on a target, but he tries not to as he doesn't want to make Shade feel bad. He is a very mixed fighter, and rarely uses Status moves.
Ability: Flash Fire - When hit by Fire-Type moves, it raises his physical damage as it bolsters his muscles.
Held Item: Nothing OR Darkinium-Z - Allows him to use Black Hole Eclipse with any Dark-Type attack he knows or use a variety effects with any Dark-Type Status move he knows.
History: As a Houndour, he was the heir to a pack of Houndour and Houndoom living near Mt. Moon. Shade had gotten too close to their pack and Doom was told to protect his pack and chase her off, or do worse things if she stayed and threatened their safety. Shade knowing what these packs were like due to books detailing their behaviors, began to use the body language of the Houndour. Doom was incredibly confused, but still had to do his duty, up until the leader of the pack came around to realize that the human before them was very different from the others. Testing her a couple of times, Doom's father warily tested her fighting skills against Doom, who agreed to fight her. Chu defeated Doom quite easily. Seeing that Doom could learn something from her, Doom's father sent Doom with Shade to train and come back as the leader to his pack. Reluctantly complying, he went with Shade and came back to his pack a few years later as a Houndoom. Of course, it has been awhile, his father was too old to continue to lead, and another Houndoom had taken over - a rival from a different pack. Determined to take his pack back, Shade trained him how to fight without her guidance and set him off against the pack leader. After a good and hard tussle, Doom won leadership of his pack. Shade then left Doom to keep protecting his pack and allowed the pack to live near her ranch, granted they don't try and eat any of the ranch's Pokemon. Agreeing, Doom now lives there peacefully with his pack, and agreeing to go with Shade when she asks while his mate and kids take over the leader's duties while he's gone.

Name: Mitosis
Species: Reuniclus
Personality: A scientific and intelligent blob of enlarged cells, Mitosis loves and practically breathes science as she enjoys helping Shade out with her research. Mitosis will take any chance she can get helping Shade out with her scientific research, even if it means neglecting her health, to which Shade despises but she can't exactly complain as she does it, as well. During battle, she uses her tough body and calculating mind to see what could possibly happen and make a split second plan of action to counter it. She knows she isn't the fastest thing on the planet, but just as long as she can foresee it before it happens, she can win the battle or at least prep it for the next Pokemon.
Ability: Magic Guard - Only takes damage from direct damage, not damage from weather or status conditions.
Held Item: Nothing OR Psychium-Z - Allows her to use Shattered Psyche with any Psychic-Type attack she knows or use a variety effects with any Psychic-Type Status move she knows.
History: As a Solosis, she was quite the shy and quirky one. She loved to tumble about in her squishy ball and seemed very interested in life all around her. Shade had found her doing just that, completely oblivious to anything human-like around her. Opting to watch the little Solosis after awhile of contemplating whether or not to catch her as a surprise, Shade couldn't help but feel more and more attached to this adorable little ball full of curiosity. Mitosis realized Shade had been watching her and his away before realizing that Shade meant no harm. Still skittish and finding the fact that Shade had been watching her for who knows how long a little creepy, she realized that was what she was doing whenever she ran across something interesting. Shade then made an offer to allow Mitosis to travel with her and see and understand many amazing things. After contemplating it over, she decided to accept the deal if Shade could catch her. With Mitosis using Rollout to get away and using Psychic to slow her down with obstacles, Shade still caught her and Mitosis kept her end of the bargain. As she evolved, she grew more and more interested in life around her, and soon finding a passion for genetics and microbiological life like her trainer. Since her evolution into a Reuniclus, she has helped Shade with gathering material and taking care of Pokemon and her testing materials in exchange for finding the secret to life along with her trainer.
Name: Sean McLoughlin
Title: N/A
Height: 5'08" (1.73 m)
Hair: Short, brown, straight hair.
Build: Slim, not too muscular, but has muscle.
Eye Color: Hazel eyes that may look more green.
Birthplace: Celadon City, Kanto
First Pokemon: Eevee
Occupation: Shade's Assistant; Pokemon Trainer; up-and-coming Gym Leader
Affiliation: Shade and her research party.
Likes: Grass- and Electric-Type Pokemon, running, training, flowers, technology, and biking.
Dislikes: Really anything immoral and unethical. Pretty chill to have too many dislikes.
Fear: To lose his new Pokemon family.
Clothing/Accessories/Appearance: He has piercings on his ears on the lobe and on the ear ridge, and one on his nostril. He's also extremely pale. He has a green jacket with yellow cuffs and seams with a camo undershirt. He has darker green pants and dark yellow tennis shoes. He also has a dark, forest green backpack with dark yellow zippers.
Badges: None
Achievements: None

Personality: He can be quiet around people he doesn't know, but boisterous and adventurous when with friends. He finds Grass- and Electric-Type Pokemon calming and fun to be with, so he specializes in those types. He can be a bit paranoid, however, due to some anxiety. He's also gay, but not flamboyantly so.

Battle Style: None as of yet.

History: He wanted to start his journey when he was 10, but his parents told him it was too dangerous and his father wanted him to be in business like him. Outraged, he biked from Saffron City all the way to Pallet Town to get his first starter. He got Joltz as an Eevee and journeyed around the region to find his place. His mother felt happy that he was making a name for himself, but his father was still annoyed that he ran off. Despite this, he told them he was going with a tutor to see the rest of Kanto and left. He hardly talks to his mother, and doesn't even talk to his father anymore, but has proven he doesn't need them anymore.

Name: Fushi
Species: Bulbasaur - [type]Grass[/type][type]Poison[/type]
Personality: He is very wary of other humans, even 10 years after being abandoned by the previous trainer before Sean. He is quite serious at times, but can be pretty docile and loves to cuddle.
Ability: Overgrow - Powers up Grass-Types moves when severely tired or injured (below 1/3 of max stamina).
Held Item: Black Sludge - When held by a Poison-Type, it will heal. If held by a non-Poison-Type, will damage. It is situated on an anklet on his front right foot.
History: As a Bulbasaur, he was abandoned by his trainer in Viridian Forest for not meeting up to the trainer's standards. The Bulbasaur found Sean and followed him around a bit, as he saw a strong bond between Sean and his Eevee, Joltz. When Sean found him, he saw that the Bulbasaur was a little malnourished, so he gave him some food to help feed him. Wary at first, Fushi ate the food, but soon grew to trust him in a short span of time. Eventually joining him and seeing that this kid was really fun, Fushi now has full trust in his trainer. He evolved when Sean went to Vermilion City when he encountered his previous trainer, and again against Koga in Fuchsia City.

Name: Joltz
Species: Eevee - [type]Normal[/type]
Personality: He's very much a hopeless romantic and really wants to get together with a fellow female Eeveelution, but fails spectacularly. He can be quite mischievous and pulls pranks on his trainer all the time. Despite this silly behavior, he's actually extremely loyal and loves to cuddle.
Ability: Adaptability - Normal-Type moves do even more damage than normal.
Held Item: Silk Scarf - Normal-Type moves get a boost in power.
History: When Sean was running away from his parents from Celadon City, he made his way towards Pallet Town to start his journey, something that his parents frowned upon. After making his way to see the regional Professor, he demanded that he get a Pokemon. This professor decided to give the boy an Eevee, but warned him that he was extremely rambunctious. He ignored this Professor, who was from the Sinnoh region and kept this Eevee with him.

Hope this is okay.
Name: Shadara "Shade" Arcafiwhed Darastrix
Title(s): The Eccentric Researcher; The Brutal Mistress
Height: 5'08" (172.7 cm)
Hair Color: Pale purple with pink tips and black roots. Her hair is short, but long enough to be pulled back into a short ponytail.
Build: Pretty slim, yet toned.
Eye color: Black with pink and pale purple specks
Birthplace: Cocona Village, Oblivia; currently lives at the Darastrix Ranch in Oblivia; travels to Kanto to help with research.
First Pokémon: Pichu (now an Alolan Raichu)
Affiliations: A science group who focuses on Pokemon and their potential in genetic research, and some professors.
Likes: She likes her Pokemon, working, finding a breakthrough, dimensional travel and parallel universes, and analyzing her enemies.
Dislikes: She dislikes ignorance and opinions based on no factual evidence.
Fears: She fears losing her Pokemon and her family.
Clothing/Accessories/Appearance: Her‌‌ usual‌ ‌attire‌ ‌makes‌ ‌her‌ ‌look‌ ‌a‌ ‌little‌ ‌edgy‌ ‌and‌ ‌goth.‌ She‌ ‌wears‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌shirt,‌ ‌pale‌ ‌purple‌ ‌jeans‌ ‌held‌ ‌up‌ ‌with‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌trainer‌ ‌belt,‌ ‌black‌ ‌combat‌ ‌boots,‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌trench‌ ‌coat,‌ ‌and‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌backpack‌ ‌with‌ ‌pink‌ ‌and‌ ‌purple‌ ‌accents.‌ ‌She‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ Mega Bracelet on her right wrist and a ‌Z-Ring‌ ‌‌on her left wrist with‌ ‌a‌n Aloraichium-Z, a Psychium-Z‌, ‌a‌ ‌Ghostium-Z,‌ ‌and‌ ‌a‌ ‌Darkinium-Z‌ ‌on‌ ‌standby.‌ ‌She‌ ‌also‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌twine‌ ‌made‌ ‌into‌ ‌a‌ ‌choker‌ ‌with‌ ‌the‌ ‌charms‌ ‌Black‌ ‌Glasses,‌ ‌Darkness‌ ‌Amulet,‌ ‌Dread‌ ‌Plate,‌ ‌Spell‌ ‌Tag,‌ ‌Ghostly‌ ‌Amulet,‌ ‌Spooky‌ ‌Plate,‌ ‌Twisted‌ ‌Spoon,‌ ‌Psychic‌ ‌Amulet,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Mind‌ ‌Plate.‌ ‌When‌ ‌she‌ ‌is‌ ‌working‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌field‌ ‌or‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌lab,‌ ‌she‌ ‌has‌ ‌black‌ ‌khakis,‌ ‌black‌ ‌combat‌ ‌boots,‌ ‌a‌ ‌grey‌ ‌dress‌ ‌shirt,‌ ‌and‌ ‌a‌ ‌white‌ ‌lab‌ ‌coat‌ ‌and‌ ‌will‌ ‌have‌ ‌her‌ ‌hair‌ ‌up‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌ponytail‌ ‌with‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌scrunchy.‌ ‌
Badges: All badges from Kanto to Kalos, as well as more underlined below.
Achievements: She has gotten all badges from all regions, all ribbons from Hoenn and Sinnoh, all Princess Keys in Kalos, and all stamps in Alola. Due to these achievements, she has only ever competed in a league once, and that was the Kanto league, winning first place, but quickly denied fighting the Elite Four, as her want to beat the league was more as a requirement to get accepted to Veritas's Battle Spire than for any glory or fame. She has also been highly experienced with Aloraichium-Z and Mega Gengar. (APPROVED BY STELLARWIND)

Personality: She‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌few‌ ‌problems,‌ ‌but‌ ‌despite‌ ‌them,‌ ‌she‌ ‌keeps‌ ‌a‌ ‌positive‌ ‌attitude‌ ‌and‌ ‌puts‌ ‌on‌ ‌a‌ ‌smile.‌ ‌She‌ ‌does‌ ‌have‌ ‌some‌ ‌anxiety‌ ‌and‌ ‌paranoia‌ ‌plaguing‌ ‌her,‌ ‌and‌ ‌her‌ ‌constant‌ ‌chronic‌ ‌insomnia‌ ‌and‌ ‌night‌ ‌terrors‌ ‌make‌ ‌it‌ ‌difficult‌ ‌for‌ ‌her‌ ‌to‌ ‌sleep.‌ ‌She‌ ‌can‌ ‌be‌ ‌a‌ ‌bit‌ ‌snippy‌ ‌if‌ ‌she‌ ‌didn't‌ ‌have‌ ‌enough‌ ‌sleep‌ ‌to‌ ‌begin‌ ‌with,‌ ‌but‌ ‌will‌ ‌try‌ ‌to‌ ‌keep‌ ‌her‌ ‌emotions‌ ‌in‌ ‌check.‌ ‌She‌ ‌doesn't‌ ‌like‌ ‌talking‌ ‌about‌ ‌herself‌ ‌because‌ ‌she‌ ‌feels‌ ‌wrongly‌ ‌vain‌ ‌when‌ ‌she‌ ‌does.‌ ‌She‌ ‌also‌ ‌lacks‌ ‌morals,‌ ‌so‌ ‌she‌ ‌uses‌ ‌her‌ ‌sibling's‌ ‌moral‌ ‌compass‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌are‌ ‌around‌ ‌to‌ ‌guide‌ ‌herself.‌ ‌She‌ ‌also‌ ‌has‌ ‌this‌ ‌snobbish,‌ ‌know-it-all‌ ‌attitude‌ ‌when‌ ‌she‌ ‌talks‌ ‌to‌ ‌people‌ ‌who‌ ‌are‌ ‌older‌ ‌and‌ ‌don't‌ ‌know‌ ‌as‌ ‌much‌ ‌about‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌as‌ ‌she‌ ‌does.‌ ‌She‌ ‌may‌ ‌sometimes‌ ‌do‌ ‌this‌ ‌to‌ ‌anybody‌ ‌who‌ ‌doesn't‌ ‌know‌ ‌something‌ ‌that‌ ‌she‌ ‌considers‌ ‌common‌ ‌sense‌ ‌or‌ ‌common‌ ‌knowledge.‌ ‌She‌ ‌also‌ ‌forgets‌ ‌to‌ ‌take‌ ‌care‌ ‌of‌ ‌herself‌ ‌on‌ ‌occasion,‌ ‌especially‌ ‌during‌ ‌her‌ ‌research.‌ ‌

Battle Style: She goes by what her Pokemon want. What battle style they preferred. Of course, they are nothing short from brutal, they have their own way of showcasing this.

Background:
She‌ ‌was‌ ‌born‌ ‌in‌ ‌Cocona‌ ‌Village,‌ ‌Oblivia,‌ ‌along‌ ‌with‌ ‌her‌ ‌three‌ ‌brothers‌ ‌before‌ ‌her.‌ ‌She‌ ‌is‌ ‌the‌ ‌last‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌quadruplet‌ ‌in‌ ‌her‌ ‌family‌ ‌and,‌ ‌as‌ ‌such,‌ ‌was‌ ‌treated‌ ‌as‌ ‌the‌ ‌baby‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌group‌ ‌until‌ ‌her‌ ‌twin‌ ‌sisters‌ ‌and‌ ‌her‌ ‌baby‌ ‌brother‌ ‌were‌ ‌born‌ ‌after‌ ‌her‌ ‌as‌ ‌her‌ ‌parents‌ ‌were‌ ‌traveling‌ ‌through‌ ‌the‌ ‌less‌ ‌known‌ ‌regions.‌ ‌During‌ ‌this‌ ‌time,‌ ‌Shade’s‌ ‌mother’s‌ ‌Alolan‌ ‌Raichu‌ ‌also‌ ‌gave‌ ‌birth‌ ‌to‌ ‌Chu,‌ ‌and‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌born‌ ‌at‌ ‌the‌ ‌same‌ ‌time‌ ‌as‌ ‌Shade’s‌ ‌birth.‌ ‌Shade‌ ‌and‌ ‌Chu‌ ‌became‌ ‌quick‌ ‌friends,‌ ‌as‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌destined‌ ‌to‌ ‌be‌ ‌together.‌

Her‌ ‌parent’s‌ ‌traveling‌ ‌ways‌ ‌stopped‌ ‌once‌ ‌they‌ ‌had‌ ‌their‌ ‌seventh‌ ‌child‌ ‌and‌ ‌they‌ ‌headed‌ ‌back‌ ‌to‌ ‌their‌ ‌ranch‌ in Oblivia,‌ ‌dubbed‌ ‌the‌ ‌Darastrix‌ ‌Ranch.‌ ‌Living‌ ‌in Oblivia,‌ ‌they‌ ‌made‌ ‌their‌ ‌living‌ ‌selling‌ ‌Moomoo‌ ‌Milk,‌ ‌raising‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌for‌ ‌others,‌ ‌healing‌ ‌them‌ ‌when‌ ‌it’s‌ ‌needed,‌ ‌selling‌ ‌herbs‌ ‌and‌ ‌herbal‌ ‌remedies‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌populace,‌ ‌as‌ ‌well‌ ‌as‌ ‌sharing‌ ‌ideas‌ ‌with‌ ‌big-name‌ ‌companies,‌ ‌as‌ ‌her‌ ‌father‌ ‌was‌ ‌an‌ ‌inventor‌ ‌and‌ ‌helped‌ ‌to‌ ‌create‌ ‌the‌ ‌modern‌ ‌PokeBall.‌ ‌Since‌ ‌her‌ ‌mother,‌ ‌Lyria,‌ ‌was‌ ‌a‌ ‌retired‌ ‌teacher,‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌more‌ ‌than‌ ‌qualified‌ ‌to‌ ‌teach‌ ‌her‌ ‌seven‌ ‌children‌ ‌about‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌at‌ ‌a‌ ‌young‌ ‌age.‌ ‌Starting‌ ‌at‌ ‌the‌ ‌age‌ ‌of‌ ‌5,‌ ‌they‌ ‌began‌ ‌to‌ ‌have‌ ‌homework,‌ ‌responsibilities‌ ‌on‌ ‌the‌ ‌ranch,‌ ‌and‌ ‌learned‌ ‌all‌ ‌they‌ ‌could‌ ‌about‌ ‌the‌ ‌world‌ ‌around‌ ‌them‌ ‌and‌ ‌what‌ ‌creatures‌ ‌lived‌ ‌in‌ ‌it.‌

When‌ ‌Pyros,‌ ‌Miel,‌ ‌Stror,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Shade‌ ‌hit‌ ‌11,‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌sent‌ ‌off‌ ‌to‌ ‌make‌ ‌friends‌ ‌and‌ ‌possibly‌ ‌learn‌ ‌anymore‌ ‌that‌ ‌Lyria‌ ‌might‌ ‌have‌ ‌missed.‌ ‌They‌ ‌were‌ ‌sent‌ ‌to‌ ‌a‌ ‌public‌ ‌school‌ ‌in‌ ‌Kanto,‌ ‌which‌ ‌they‌ ‌excelled‌ ‌at‌ ‌academically.‌ ‌They‌ ‌graduated‌ ‌early‌ ‌and‌ ‌had‌ ‌ample‌ ‌time‌ ‌to‌ ‌explore‌ ‌the‌ ‌Region‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌in‌ ‌before‌ ‌they‌ ‌returned‌ ‌home…‌ ‌Only‌ ‌to‌ ‌go‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌next‌ ‌school.‌ ‌They‌ ‌went‌ ‌to‌ ‌a‌ ‌public‌ ‌school‌ ‌in‌ ‌Johto‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌12,‌ ‌then‌ ‌Hoenn‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌13,‌ ‌Sinnoh‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌14,‌ ‌Unova‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌15,‌ ‌Kalos‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌16,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Alola‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌17.‌ ‌Each‌ ‌time,‌ ‌she‌ ‌graduated‌ ‌early‌ ‌and‌ ‌began‌ ‌to‌ ‌explore‌ ‌the‌ ‌region‌ ‌with‌ ‌her‌ ‌brothers,‌ ‌as‌ ‌they‌ ‌too,‌ ‌excelled‌ ‌with‌ ‌flying‌ ‌colors.‌ ‌

When‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌18,‌ ‌she‌ ‌returned‌ ‌to‌ ‌Alola‌ ‌to‌ ‌complete‌ ‌the‌ ‌Island‌ ‌Challenge‌ ‌before‌ ‌she‌ ‌grew‌ ‌too‌ ‌old‌ ‌to‌ ‌do‌ ‌it.‌ ‌She‌ ‌completed‌ ‌it‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌little‌ ‌over‌ ‌half‌ ‌a‌ ‌year‌ ‌as‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌quite‌ ‌knowledgeable‌ ‌about‌ ‌the‌ ‌region‌ ‌she‌ ‌had‌ ‌recently‌ ‌explored‌ ‌in.‌ ‌After‌ ‌her‌ ‌Island‌ ‌Challenge,‌ ‌she‌ ‌went‌ ‌on‌ ‌more‌ ‌journeys‌ ‌collecting‌ ‌Gym‌ ‌Badges,‌ ‌Contest‌ ‌Ribbons,‌ ‌Princess‌ ‌Keys,‌ ‌and‌ ‌the‌ ‌Psychic-,‌ ‌Ghost-,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Dark-Type‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌as‌ ‌she‌ ‌could‌ ‌while‌ ‌also‌ ‌taking‌ ‌online‌ ‌college‌ ‌courses‌ ‌for‌ ‌psychology.‌ ‌Due to accomplishing feats and garnering a practical rich boy stalker, who thought impressing her with an expensive and rare gift was a good idea, she obtained a Gengarite and promptly left the boy before he had a chance to express his feelings for her. By‌ ‌the‌ ‌time‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌27,‌ ‌she‌ ‌began‌ ‌to‌ ‌take‌ ‌on-campus‌ ‌college‌ ‌classes‌ ‌for‌ ‌biology‌ ‌and‌ ‌genetics‌ ‌while‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌in‌ ‌Kalos.‌ ‌She‌ ‌sped‌ ‌through‌ ‌these‌ ‌courses‌ ‌with‌ ‌flying‌ ‌colors‌ ‌and‌ ‌she‌ ‌soon‌ ‌became‌ ‌a‌ ‌researcher‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌field‌ ‌of‌ ‌genetics‌ ‌not‌ ‌long‌ ‌after.‌ ‌Due to her accomplishments in academics, she received a Key Stone from her parents, to which she put to good use as she began training her Gengar everyday. She‌ ‌began‌ ‌her‌ ‌experiments‌ ‌in‌ ‌her‌ ‌parent’s‌ ‌basement‌ ‌with‌ ‌DNA‌ ‌before‌ ‌graduating‌ ‌to‌ ‌a‌ ‌laboratory‌ ‌she‌ ‌now‌ ‌owns‌ ‌in‌ ‌Kanto‌ ‌on‌ ‌Cinnabar‌ ‌Island.‌ ‌She‌ ‌travels‌ ‌a‌ ‌lot‌ ‌though,‌ ‌so‌ ‌she‌ ‌is‌ ‌hardly‌ ‌there‌ ‌anymore.‌ ‌

Due‌ ‌to‌ ‌her‌ ‌excellent‌ ‌knowledge‌ ‌in‌ ‌many‌ ‌kinds‌ ‌of‌ ‌Pokémon-related‌ ‌topics,‌ ‌she‌ ‌is‌ ‌soon‌ ‌going‌ ‌to‌ ‌start‌ ‌her‌ ‌college‌ ‌courses‌ ‌to‌ ‌further‌ ‌her‌ ‌knowledge‌ ‌and‌ ‌become‌ ‌a‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌Professor.‌

Quite recently, she was quite interested in being a Battle Master at the Spire. She, of course, went there throughout the year when she was 29 and showed off her prowess and her Mega Evolution as she took breaks from her research. Because of her intense and brutal Pokemon techniques and fitting with the battle style of each of her Pokemon, she was accepted as a Battle Master.

Name: Chu
Species: Alolan Raichu
Personality: Chu is quite the silly little mouse. Adorable, cuddly, and curious, most people wouldn't think that she would fight so ferociously in a battle. She likes to combine both her physical and special attacks into amazing combinations and uses her speed to confound enemies before letting loose combinations of moves she has been practicing for years.
Ability: Surge Surfer - Doubles speed when under the effects of Electric Terrain.
Held Item: Electric Seed - In a satchel around her neck. Once Electric Terrain is active, the seeds will activate and coat her in defensive electricity, boosting her physical defenses. OR Aloraichium-Z - With the power of Thunderbolt awakened by the dance, Chu can unleash Stoked Sparksurfer.
History: Being born at the same time as Shade, they were destined to be together. They have been inseparable since and have been through thick and thin with one another. She had learned many techniques that most people don't remember the Pichu line ever learning in the first place and this gives her an edge in battle as she has been trained to fight using every part of her body. She was trained so extensively that her electrical cheek pouches wouldn't startle her into fits of crying or hurt her. When she evolved nearly 25 years after her birth into a Pikachu, she had to train herself how to use this new body before she evolved into an Alolan Raichu 3 years later. Now, she is an exceptional partner to Shade and has quite the experience on her resume, as well as being smart enough with what moves to use against certain Pokemon and knowing how to use a vast majority of moves due to her constant training with many different kinds of species. The only Pokemon who is on par with her is Shade's Gengar without Mega evolving. She has also helped Shade in her research, becoming a cuddly friend to most skittish wild Pokemon that Shade needs for her research. When she evolved into an Alolan Raichu, she also gained the ability to telepathize pictures and simple phrases to Shade, but never full blown sentences.

Name: Gar
Species: Gengar
Personality: As a normal Gengar, he is quite fatherly and lovable, if not a little mischievous, towards his trainer. He loves to help her out and he feels better when he is able to console her from a nightmare by eating her nightmares with Dream Eater or just holding her when she is having a mental breakdown due to lack of sleep. During a battle, he is nothing short of brutal and his mischievousness comes out full blast as he confounds his opponents with speed and ranged attacks. However, when he becomes a Mega Gengar, his sweet demeanor drastically changes. He becomes even more brutal, viewing his opponents like prey that need to be dealt with quickly rather than a fun rival he is sparring against. Due to this, the attacks he unleashes can send quite a few Pokemon to the hospital immediately if they underestimate his strength and Shade usually has to return him immediately before he tries to kill the poor things if he ever loses himself to the energy.
Ability: Cursed Body - When hit by an attack that makes physical contact, it has a chance to become disabled. | Shadow Tag - Due to the permanent 'Mean Look' from Mega Gengar's third eye, it prevents most Pokemon from switching out.
Held Item: Either a Spell Tag connected by an earring or a Gengarite around his body in a band. The Spell Tag increases the power of his Ghost-Type attacks while the Gengarite allows him to Mega Evolve.
History: As a Gastly, he was founded by Shade's mother, who had taken a liking to the creature. But she didn't catch him, as it was her sister who caught him. Of course, the sister didn't take good care of Gar, and he fled, taking his PokeBall with him. He came upon Shade's mother again and quickly became her partner, and an inseparable one at that. He had evolved shortly after into a Haunter, and then into a Gengar as she traded him over to Shade's father, who didn't even start dating her mother until a few years later. Gar was an exceptional beast at battling, and stood by Shade's father's side just as obediently as he had done for Shade's mother. When the two finally came together, married, and had children, Gar took a specific liking to Shade. He would make sure she was taken care of first before all her other siblings and loved to play with her and Chu as they grew. Their bond became much stronger than Gar's bond with Shade's parents and he became something of a fatherly bodyguard for her before she started off on her journey. She didn't bring him with until she was older, when she decided she wanted him with her to help her with her recurring nightmares and studies. This led them to become closer with one another again and she began using him in most of the battles she came across. He would even eat Shade's negative emotions to make his Dark Pulse stronger for one use, which benefited both trainer and Pokemon. When he was given the ability to Mega Evolve, he was all for it at first until he transformed. He felt he was losing himself and his sight of what mattered to him and he almost attacked his trainer, to whom he saw as his daughter. Heartbroken, it took some begging from Shade to go back to using Mega Evolution, but he was able to regain his ability to retain the memories he had held with his trainer to keep himself from going berserk. Of course, even now mega evolving is very difficult and taxing on him, as he would snap and go on a murderous rampage when stewing in the Mega Evolution energy for too long. He sometimes regrets training for this power boost, but until the time comes where he completely loses himself and attacks his own trainer, he will keep using this technique as it seems to make her happy.

Name: Schwartz
Species: Hydreigon
Personality: True to his species, he is extremely brutal and only really listens to one person. Because of this, only Shade can really talk and even get near and take care of him without receiving injuries or a growl. In a battle, he attacks without discretion of his own safety. He begged Shade to wear the Life Orb so he could better smash and overwhelm his opponent's defenses in exchange for getting his strength sapped. Of course, getting hurt just enrages him more making him act more like a feral Pokemon hellbent on destroying the thing that is breathing or moving in front of it.
Ability: Levitate - Immune to Ground-Type attacks and the effects of terrain and Arena Trap, until he lands.
Held Item: Life Orb - A life-sucking orb in a necklace around his main head. It damages him in turn for a power boost.
History: Schwartz didn't used to be this brutal. As a Deino, he was the runt of his family, timid and scared of everything around him. Shade had gained his trust and nursed him back to health from a scuffle he had with older members of his species. Because of this, he followed Shade around like a lost puppy and became her partner in the Unova region. He evolved sometime later during her fight with Drayden in an official gym battle, his brutal personality budding as soon as he evolved. Shade had to calm him down by holding him down, as he refused to enter his PokeBall. After calming him down, he was able to focus throughout the rest of the battle. When he evolved next during a fight with Shade's brother's Charizard, both Shade and her brother had to struggle in holding Schwartz down. His brutal behavior and "kill-all" attitude endangered everyone involved and he almost killed the brother's Charizard. After calming down from the sudden powerful urge from the evolution, he lost his cute demeanor. He only ever listens to Shade, and very rarely her brother who had helped calm him down. He doesn't trust himself around anyone except for Shade because he has had the most experience with her and will growl at anyone who comes near him or her due to his protective nature and his brutalizing demeanor.

Name: Doom
Species: Houndoom
Personality: Doom can be pretty serious when he is around anyone but Shade, to whom he can be as sweet as a little Lillipup and as protective as an Arcanine. He has a very gentle demeanor when he doesn't feel threatened, but can overwhelm foes with his flaming brutality. He doesn't exactly care if he causes burns that last forever on a target, but he tries not to as he doesn't want to make Shade feel bad. He is a very mixed fighter, and rarely uses Status moves.
Ability: Flash Fire - When hit by Fire-Type moves, it raises his physical damage as it bolsters his muscles.
Held Item: Nothing OR Darkinium-Z - Allows him to use Black Hole Eclipse with any Dark-Type attack he knows or use a variety effects with any Dark-Type Status move he knows.
History: As a Houndour, he was the heir to a pack of Houndour and Houndoom living near Mt. Moon. Shade had gotten too close to their pack and Doom was told to protect his pack and chase her off, or do worse things if she stayed and threatened their safety. Shade knowing what these packs were like due to books detailing their behaviors, began to use the body language of the Houndour. Doom was incredibly confused, but still had to do his duty, up until the leader of the pack came around to realize that the human before them was very different from the others. Testing her a couple of times, Doom's father warily tested her fighting skills against Doom, who agreed to fight her. Chu defeated Doom quite easily. Seeing that Doom could learn something from her, Doom's father sent Doom with Shade to train and come back as the leader to his pack. Reluctantly complying, he went with Shade and came back to his pack a few years later as a Houndoom. Of course, it has been awhile, his father was too old to continue to lead, and another Houndoom had taken over - a rival from a different pack. Determined to take his pack back, Shade trained him how to fight without her guidance and set him off against the pack leader. After a good and hard tussle, Doom won leadership of his pack. Shade then left Doom to keep protecting his pack and allowed the pack to live near her ranch, granted they don't try and eat any of the ranch's Pokemon. Agreeing, Doom now lives there peacefully with his pack, and agreeing to go with Shade when she asks while his mate and kids take over the leader's duties while he's gone.

Name: Mitosis
Species: Reuniclus
Personality: A scientific and intelligent blob of enlarged cells, Mitosis loves and practically breathes science as she enjoys helping Shade out with her research. Mitosis will take any chance she can get helping Shade out with her scientific research, even if it means neglecting her health, to which Shade despises but she can't exactly complain as she does it, as well. During battle, she uses her tough body and calculating mind to see what could possibly happen and make a split second plan of action to counter it. She knows she isn't the fastest thing on the planet, but just as long as she can foresee it before it happens, she can win the battle or at least prep it for the next Pokemon.
Ability: Magic Guard - Only takes damage from direct damage, not damage from weather or status conditions.
Held Item: Nothing OR Psychium-Z - Allows her to use Shattered Psyche with any Psychic-Type attack she knows or use a variety effects with any Psychic-Type Status move she knows.
History: As a Solosis, she was quite the shy and quirky one. She loved to tumble about in her squishy ball and seemed very interested in life all around her. Shade had found her doing just that, completely oblivious to anything human-like around her. Opting to watch the little Solosis after awhile of contemplating whether or not to catch her as a surprise, Shade couldn't help but feel more and more attached to this adorable little ball full of curiosity. Mitosis realized Shade had been watching her and his away before realizing that Shade meant no harm. Still skittish and finding the fact that Shade had been watching her for who knows how long a little creepy, she realized that was what she was doing whenever she ran across something interesting. Shade then made an offer to allow Mitosis to travel with her and see and understand many amazing things. After contemplating it over, she decided to accept the deal if Shade could catch her. With Mitosis using Rollout to get away and using Psychic to slow her down with obstacles, Shade still caught her and Mitosis kept her end of the bargain. As she evolved, she grew more and more interested in life around her, and soon finding a passion for genetics and microbiological life like her trainer. Since her evolution into a Reuniclus, she has helped Shade with gathering material and taking care of Pokemon and her testing materials in exchange for finding the secret to life along with her trainer.
Name: Sean McLoughlin
Title: N/A
Height: 5'08" (1.73 m)
Hair: Short, brown, straight hair.
Build: Slim, not too muscular, but has muscle.
Eye Color: Hazel eyes that may look more green.
Birthplace: Celadon City, Kanto
First Pokemon: Eevee
Occupation: Shade's Assistant; Pokemon Trainer; up-and-coming Gym Leader
Affiliation: Shade and her research party.
Likes: Grass- and Electric-Type Pokemon, running, training, flowers, technology, and biking.
Dislikes: Really anything immoral and unethical. Pretty chill to have too many dislikes.
Fear: To lose his new Pokemon family.
Clothing/Accessories/Appearance: He has piercings on his ears on the lobe and on the ear ridge, and one on his nostril. He's also extremely pale. He has a green jacket with yellow cuffs and seams with a camo undershirt. He has darker green pants and dark yellow tennis shoes. He also has a dark, forest green backpack with dark yellow zippers.
Badges: None
Achievements: None

Personality: He can be quiet around people he doesn't know, but boisterous and adventurous when with friends. He finds Grass- and Electric-Type Pokemon calming and fun to be with, so he specializes in those types. He can be a bit paranoid, however, due to some anxiety. He's also gay, but not flamboyantly so.

Battle Style: None as of yet.

History: He wanted to start his journey when he was 10, but his parents told him it was too dangerous and his father wanted him to be in business like him. Outraged, he biked from Saffron City all the way to Pallet Town to get his first starter. He got Joltz as an Eevee and journeyed around the region to find his place. His mother felt happy that he was making a name for himself, but his father was still annoyed that he ran off. Despite this, he told them he was going with a tutor to see the rest of Kanto and left. He hardly talks to his mother, and doesn't even talk to his father anymore, but has proven he doesn't need them anymore.

Name: Fushi
Species: Bulbasaur - [type]Grass[/type][type]Poison[/type]
Personality: He is very wary of other humans, even 10 years after being abandoned by the previous trainer before Sean. He is quite serious at times, but can be pretty docile and loves to cuddle.
Ability: Overgrow - Powers up Grass-Types moves when severely tired or injured (below 1/3 of max stamina).
Held Item: Black Sludge - When held by a Poison-Type, it will heal. If held by a non-Poison-Type, will damage. It is situated on an anklet on his front right foot.
History: As a Bulbasaur, he was abandoned by his trainer in Viridian Forest for not meeting up to the trainer's standards. The Bulbasaur found Sean and followed him around a bit, as he saw a strong bond between Sean and his Eevee, Joltz. When Sean found him, he saw that the Bulbasaur was a little malnourished, so he gave him some food to help feed him. Wary at first, Fushi ate the food, but soon grew to trust him in a short span of time. Eventually joining him and seeing that this kid was really fun, Fushi now has full trust in his trainer. He evolved when Sean went to Vermilion City when he encountered his previous trainer, and again against Koga in Fuchsia City.

Name: Joltz
Species: Eevee - [type]Normal[/type]
Personality: He's very much a hopeless romantic and really wants to get together with a fellow female Eeveelution, but fails spectacularly. He can be quite mischievous and pulls pranks on his trainer all the time. Despite this silly behavior, he's actually extremely loyal and loves to cuddle.
Ability: Adaptability - Normal-Type moves do even more damage than normal.
Held Item: Silk Scarf - Normal-Type moves get a boost in power.
History: When Sean was running away from his parents from Celadon City, he made his way towards Pallet Town to start his journey, something that his parents frowned upon. After making his way to see the regional Professor, he demanded that he get a Pokemon. This professor decided to give the boy an Eevee, but warned him that he was extremely rambunctious. He ignored this Professor, who was from the Sinnoh region and kept this Eevee with him.

Sean McLoughlin reminds me a lot of a certain Irish boi XD but this sounds fine!

We should probably ask if it is okay for Team Unknown to pop up. We don't want them to keep popping everytime someone decides it's a good idea. That just makes the RP bogged down with Team Unknown shenanigans and nothing will get done. This first time would be fine and it will show how strong Shade is, but most of us have to agree for that to happen.

Name: Bentley Ryder
Appearance: Bentley is 5'10 (177cm), and he has messy short black hair with green eyes. He wears a black puffer jacket over a white T-shirt and black pants, his shoes are brown as well. He has a watch on his right arm to help him with the time, and a trainer belt with his Pokeballs on it.
Birthplace: Jubilife City, Sinnoh
First Pokemon: Duskull
Personality: Bentley is impatient, due to his adventurous urge to go out there and do something, he hates standing around doing nothing and can't wait until the next battle or adventure to begin. When he's with others, he tries to push them in the direction of most adventure. When around Pokemon, he loves to take care of them and battle with them.

Backstory:
Bentley was born in Jubilife City, one of the largest in Sinnoh, and was trapped there almost his entire life. His parents didn't like him leaving the city without them, so his "adventures" as a child were restricted to the streets and alleyways of the city. When he was eight, his parents decided they'd had enough of his yapping so to calm him down, at least for a while, they gave him his first Pokemon. It was a Duskull, that shared his same sense of adventure. The two would run around the city together, and now that he had his own Pokemon, his parents even let him explore the routes and towns surrounding the city. Two years later, when he was 10, they made the move to Twinleaf Town. Bentley was ecstatic, since Twinleaf Town was very small he'd be able to venture out even further into the woods than before. His parents still restricted him from going on a journey though, that is until he turned 14, when they finally cracked and allowed him to go. Once again ecstatic, he left the small village that very day and hasn't looked back since.

Pokemon:
Species:
Duskull
Personality: Duskull is very similar to Bentley, and shares his same passion for adventure. The two enjoy each others company and have become the best of friends since meeting six years ago.
Ability: Levitate
Held Item: Leftovers
History: Duskull was gifted to Bentley when he was eight by his parents, the two have been almost inseparable since, sharing adventures together.