• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Interdimensional Prison RP

Oh BTW, Quadrant C is currently where Solos, Mephiles, Ghast, Dimentio, Mist and some other villains are jailed. I was thinking Level 6 had four quadrants (A, B, C and D) all separated, and Solos would be the only Level 6 RPer prisoner to be in Quadrant C. It's probably full, so the new Lvl6ers would probably be in Quadrant D. Mephiles, Ghast, Dimentio and Mist will be going out to the courtyard, but not Solos. Should be obvious, but they're NPCs. I'll figure out who else is in Quadrant C later, I'm already running on limited time.

My idea is that the Xeno will reek enough havoc that both the guard and inmates will have to join forces to stop it. and killing a lot of npcs along the way. If that's alright with you.

He doesn't havea solid body the only way he can die is starvation but xenomorph blood's the excpection as it doesn't paralyz them it makes xenomorph's stronger

so what's your point with the Blood and make xenomorphes stronger part?

Also I think that the Queen will make her way to level on and build her nest in the control room there.

Hmm... I've been considering something to do with a conscious level of speech between a Queen Xenomorph and Hyrain, but not sure if that'd work. Could be one of the random powers he's gonna get, a random telepathy, or just a way to understand the clicks and whatever. And she could understand his speech, because of the distortion. But that seems kinds Mary-sueish/Farfetch'd, so I need your approval

He ate a planet and there were xenomorph's on it and guess what he prefier's keeping 10 year old Jackson a secret and sky are you posting soon

Hey just thought of something. Since Xenos take on traits of their hosts these xenos should be able to gain whatever power their hosts had.

Also I don't think Xenos would be able to use Fumus as a host because well their a ball of gas and any eggs would just fall through them. Not to mention the lack of mouth.

Also fae has just been watching everything from the corner.

Last edited: