• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Interdimensional Prison RP

There is a maximum security prison located at the edge the entire multiverse which houses some of the most dangerous criminals imaginable. It holds the worst of the worst in all the multiverse for a time until they are transported away while others stay there. In this RP you can be a security guard or a convict who's being shipped in.
--------------------------------------------------Rules-----------------------------------------------------------
1- follow Pokecharms rules
2- swearing is allowed but do not abuse it
3- romance is allowed
4- OP people are allowed
5- Have fun

Bios
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Power(if you have any):
Skills:
Feats:
Role(guard or convict):
Extra:

Last edited:
So you don't have time to respond to the DB RP but you have time to create this...

Just joshing. Seems cool - I'm in. I'll probably use one of my villains from my CN's Quest series, Solos.

Name: Solos
Power: He has two phases - Normal and Artificial God. When he's in his normal phase, he moves with speed to rival a cheetah and possesses five times the strength of a normal man. When in his AG phase (which requires taking in energy equivalent to both a god of light and a god of darkness), Solos gains two wings - one of light and one of dark - and god-like endurance. He moves as fast as light (when he concentrates on doing so) and by using the Reality Ripper attack can rend space-time... slightly. He can also create a space called the Nega Zone, which gives him total power over everything.
Skills: Skilled enough with machinery and computers to create Artificial Intelligence. Skilled enough to take a trained ninja by surprise, and a master of psychology.
Feats: Convicted for trying to destroy a universe... twice. Has fought - and once defeated - his enemy CN in his base form four times, and in his AG form twice. Has died before, but was revived. Wiped out an entire clan of ninja in his base form.
Role: Convict.
Extra: Uses a strange weapon that appears to be some sort of cross between a spear, a sword and an axe. He calls it Finale. It's possible to take the god out of his AG form, but the only true way to kill him is with the weapon of a god - say, CN's sword.

In his normal form, he's not that OP. In his AG form? Well, it's not called Artificial God for no reason... It does take a LOT for him to transform, though, so he probably won't be doing that any time soon.
...will he...?

Last edited:
Name: Chaos
Appearance: in his base form he is a normal teen if you ignore his skin which is whiter than the background of this text, hair as black as the void of space and full neon green glowing eyes, wears black jeans, a black shirt with a purple jacket over it and a purple fedora
in his Supreme Chaos form his skin and hair color is inverted, his eyes become blood red instead of neon green, his clothes switch to blood red gladiator armor and he grows rainbow horns
in his Primal Chaos form his gladiator armor turns white, he grows 2 white dragon heads from his back and his skin changes from void black to a purple galaxy pattern, his fingers turn into claws
Personality: crazy, cocky, takes his time with everything he does, doesnt give a Sh*t about what should be physically possible and impossible
Power: his existence is basically the middle finger to all logic and laws and rules
Skills: he is good at cooking
Feats: in his base form he threw things up that never came down, he walked on air, burned water, froze fire, channeled electricity through a wooden stick just to name a few basic "f*** you logic" capabilities he has, in Supreme Chaos form he ran fast enough to escape a Black hole, breathed in space and under water, stopped an unstoppable force and moved an immovable object, in Primal Chaos form he heard and created sound in the vacuum of space, stopped a meteor with one hand against earth's atmosphere, arrived to the next day before the sun and killed Death itself, because everywhere he went he caused chaos and mass genocide for fun he was sent here
Role: Convict
Extra: to access Supreme Chaos someone must chant "The world is a game and im its Rom Hack", after that to access Priamal Chaos he must chant "The world is a program and im its virus"

Bios
Name: Kenny Shui
Appearance: wears a blue overcoat covering a reed t-shirt, blue pants and black boots. has medium grey hair that covers his right eye
Personality: is serious with prison work but has an amazing sense of humour, is very kindhearted
Power(if you have any): , his right eye is purple and has the ability to cast illusion that can cause physical damage to the target.
Skills: is very intelligent and tactical, very good a managing
Feats: Once stopped a mass prison break on level 4 on his own, beat Bill Cypher and Madara in a Staring contest, defeated Chara in an arm wresting match no matter how many time she reset, also beat Akuma in arm wrestling, Managed to tie with Asura in a sparing match, made Acnologia tap out of a wrestling match, outmatched Sephiroth in a sword duel, knocked out Pyramid Head with a single punch and watched the Ring without dying.
Role: Guard
Extra: nothing special
(The Prison has 6 levels btw)

Last edited:
Name: Hyrain
Appearance: It's... Pretty hard to describe him. Due to the nature of his powers, Hyrain's body is very hard to focus on. He's normally wearing a pair of black tracksuit trousers, and some sort of shirt, but that's about it
Personality: Hyrain is hard to surprise. He normally keeps his cool, unfazed by just about everything. Not very talkative, owing to the face that his voice is constantly flickering, making him sound like some sort of character from a horror game
Power(if you have any): Hyrain is what is known as an Errant. He has got the ability to freeze his own time, both at his will and randomly (but not 100% reliably) for a short period of time. During this phase, he can move as he likes, but not interact with anything. And after this short phase had finished, the world catches up to him. So any onlooker would see somebody suddenly jump to a random place, whenever. And this isn't a rare occurrence, they activate regularly. Hence the name, Errant, as to an onlooker Hyrain is always moving, well, Erratically
Skills: Being able to easily dodge any sort of projectile, and can escape from nearly anywhere, just so long there is a way. If somebody is opening a door, he can simply freeze his time and slide through the crack. All this stuff doesn't come without downsides, however
Feats: Robbery. More specifically, looting the entire of Fort Knox, and several other intergalactic and much bigger equivilants. Then he moves into dimensional traveling, and he continued. This is all because of his condition. Hyrain stays alive through a process called Reverse-Alchemy, turning gold into Lead. Absorbing the unique radiation that the metal gives off helps keep him anchored to this dimension, because randomly flickering through existence slowly destabilises his hold on this world. Without any gold, he would have dissipated into a million pieces of antimatter ages ago
Role(guard or convict): Convict
Extra: Hyrain does not have a particular liking to killing. He is dangerous, but just not particularly atoned to taking lives. He wasn't sent to this prison for a dangerous reason. Really, he is only here because of him trying to stay alive. Also, Hyrain cannot walk through electricity, which is how he was caught. An electric flow is completely unaffected by the time-stop, and he cannot pass through it. So all you need to do is get an electric current flowing around him, and you've got a cage which he can't escape from as it's falling to the floor. The cell he is kept in has a double lock, the typical door and then a secondary electrical mesh.

Please tell me if there's anything you don't like about this.

Oh man, I just realised how underpowered my character is compared to everyone else's. I think he's gonna start learning some stuff during the RP, discovering new stuff about his powers. Veeerry overpowered stuff

No, I mean predict what looks like his lightning-fast movements. CN once had a similar gadget that allowed him to do something similar, and Solos could track him. Even though minutes for CN would have been microseconds for Solos...

Oh, I see what you mean. But I don't think so. What it is, is Hyrain freezing time, moving to wherever, his own time rejoining normal time, and he is somewhere else. To them, the movement never happened

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Thought of one hopefully, Kitsunes are allowed

Name: Masa
Appearance: Masa has shoulder-length green messy hair with red eyes and pale skin
Personality: Deceitful and sarcastic
Power(if you have any): Has 3 forms her human form, her half-Fox form and full fox form
Skills: Seduction and Killing (Mostly in her half or full form)
Feats: has managed to seduce entire leaders for her lunch
Role(guard or convict): Convict
Extra: Nothing I can think of

Oh, I getcha. I (and Solos) think a better way to explain it would be he travels to another dimension where time is frozen, but looks the exact same as when he "froze time". Then he travels back.
And I'm pretty sure they are. Why wouldn't they be?

Not really. That's pocket dimension stuff, and isn't really the idea. Dimensional traveling isn't really my thing. What you're talking about isn't actually doing any movement in our universe, whereas what I'm talking about is. You are speaking about teleportation

But you're basically saying you stop all time, and can't interact with anything. That should be straight-up impossible (time would at least move at a slow pace, and you'd still interact with objects). In that case, then Solos SHOULD be able to read your movements.

His time in particular freezes. Hyrain's time can seperate from our own, for a short period of time. In this period, he can more wherever. Then, like in a laggy video game, it just sorta snaps back into our time, with his location changed. There's a reason he can't interact with anything in this period, as it wouldn't be transferred back to the present. Of course, that might be one of the stupidly OP things he learns to do later, alter what other people and objects are doing.

Look, picture a video game lag spike. You can still move around, but everyone else appears to be completely frozen. Of course, once the lag goes away everyone suddenly teleports to where they are meant to be, and you see yourself die, but just imagine that but with only the first stage, of the whole world being frozen but you moving, then make it so that when you unfreeze it has been no time since you froze, but you are in the place you have moved