• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Interdimensional Prison RP

What exactly are your "gold absorption powers" cause my armor isn't just for show, they are anti-hex armor that protects him from spells, charms and curses. Just curious

Well, pretty much it's how he gets his power/stays alive. Absorb the wierd, unique radiation Gold gives off, therefore turning it into lead. Reverse-Alchemy. So yeah, just so long Apollo's armour contains the mineral, he should be able to absorb it and turn it into a very heavy suit of armour. And if this is the case, I'll edit so it says a 'Deposit of gold', not just a watch

the guards bring it to him, I'll be gone for an hour, gonna take my lil sister to the park. Don't end dinner before I come back and don't cause a ruckus because I'm going to do that

So VERY bad news. My parents just said "f you, you're not doing enough studying (when I am), we're taking away your computer" so I'll be off Charms for the entirety of the next three days. I've got a few minutes, but after that I'm pretty much comatose.

Bios
Name: Lex Zander
Appearance: wear standard guard uniform
Personality: is very mysterious but enjoys a good fight and good laughs
Power(if you have any): Strings
Skills: is very skilled in restrains and combat
Feats: have defeated an army of a million soldier when only being 16, Can control up to one thousand objects with her strings, closed a Black Hole once. Defeated Kaguya in a fight
Role(guard or convict): Guard
Extra: was once a level 6 Convict

Mind if I bring in a guard character?
Name: Zaea Narash
Appearance: Zaea is a member of a species called Dumarians, which are a bipedal cheetah-like species, the only thing uncheetahlike about them are their eyes, which are orange and pupil-less. She wears friction resistant armor that is dark gray in color that covers everything, and a helmet with a retractable visor.
Personality: Zaea is conscientious, uninhibited, and helpful. She is also quick witted and clever. Zaea takes her job very seriously.
Power(if you have any): Can manipulate friction to reach speeds of 600 mph within two seconds.
Skills: Marksmanship, baking, cooking, and being stealthy.
Feats: Once stopped a prison break in her dimension using only her wits and speed.
Role(guard or convict): Guard
Extra: Dumarians are an original alien species created by me.

a new convict if that's alright. I got an idea for this guy.
Name: James Patterson.
age 23
Apperance: wears a typical prison jumpsuit. He lost all of his hair do to mining strong built
Personality: Smart respectable honest
Power: None
skills: accounting minimal military training. knows how to mine for minerals
feats none
role: Convict
extra: After being rescued by space marines from an outbreak on his colony. A company called Weyland-Yutani secretly threw him into the prison.