• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join In The Shadows: Another Gijinka RP

"We just got here. Why do you wanna leave so quickly... Well there is the Festival sorta thang But I don't plan on going to the beach just to do that..." Grace took Kerin's hand off her head "But I think I should be going, Kerin I'll be waiting at your house!" She went out the door and closed it

"Should've asked her out instead..." Marc said to Kerin

Kerin blushed "thats what i'm doing..." he smiled and he followed her "thats the big surprise " she said before he went outside and he smiled "Ok guys have a good night " he said and he walked over to his house he opened his door and he smiled "Ok Grace ......so my surprise..." he said and he came back with a small box " Here i bought this for you...." he said and he handed it to her , it was a heart necklace " i like you a lot ....ok would you like to become my one and only" he blushed and he looked at her and he smiled at her beauty.

"Good luck..." Marc waved goodbye to Kerin at went back to eating his Carrots
"So as I was saying Zoe here was trying to Prank---" "MARC SHUT UP ALREADY"
((OOC: That was too much detail...))
"..." Grace, Dead silent at Kerin tears went down her eyes she took the box with the necklace and wiped her eyes((Knew it)) "You were to sent the letter huh? ...I'd be glad to be your one and only!" She hugged Kerin and whispered "Wanna go to that festival tommorow? I'm sure everyone else is gonna come." And released him and ran across the street "Think of it as our first date!" She shouted as she went inside

Like almost every day, a walk didn't seem like a bad idea. The air was crisp and filled her lungs beautifully, egging her to walk the extra mile- quite literally. She loved taking walks, especially down these roads she's grown to accept as her own, where the people were very nice. Not once did anyone try to hurt her here...

...It was the perfect safe haven.

The sounds of voices filled her clamped-shut ears. Raising her head as if she was perking one of these ears up, to get a better listen, the Meowstic girl slowed to a stop. What was this about a festival? It sounded like fun! Perhaps the people she heard knew more about this...?

Then again, it would be extremely creepy to simply walk up to the door and start by saying "I couldn't help but overhear you..." she contemplated her options, standing on the side of the street all-too-awkwardly. As curious as she was, Applejack refused to ask about the event, resorting in simply walking by the house.

The farther she got, though, the more she had the urge to turn right back around and knock on that door. Well, she did eventually stop, not too far from the place, but she stayed still, merely staring at the house with wide, azure eyes, and weighing her options.

(OOC: What am I doing? xD I'm too tired for this...)

Kerin blushed and he nodded "yeah i sent the letters" he said and he hugged her back "yeah i would love to go to the festival with you tomorrow " he said smiling at her. Kerin was kind of amazed that grace said yes then again they kind of knew each other for a long time. "hey grace hmm what do you want to do tonight?" he asked opening his door and he went inside with her "adorable as ever" he chuckled and he sat down beside her on the couch " Grace how about we watch a movie?" he asked

"Ummm Zoe there's a Meowstic... I don't know what she's doing but it's creeping me out" Marc looked at Applejack through the window "Let's invite her in!" Zoe burst out the door and greeted the Meowstic with a smile "Hi! Wanna come in?" She again greeted her

((OOC: Rigged! ))

"Then again we're going to Fleight Beach, Water and everything and shait I forgot my Bag back at Zoe's be right back!" Grace went out the door but quickly returned "Oh and By the way. Don't go up my room..." Grace gave off a warning and left again she saw a Meowstic and Zoe who was probably greeting the Meowstic "Hi Zoe!"
"HELLO I thought you went home with Kerin doing whatever you two do maybe the thing " Zoe joked around and chuckled "Haha not funny Zoe..." Grace went inside and got her bag and walked back to her house

Kerin rolled his eyes " I wouldn't dare" he said and he smiled " i wonder what it will be like now that me and Grace are together" he whispered and he laid back on the couch and he smiled "woo i can't wait to go on that date with her tomorrow ...." he said excited and he stood up looking at the door and he ran over to it and he waited beside it to maybe scare her when she came in.

"Welp imma go. See you soon later" Jay said. He walked out door and try to find area were is all silent. "I should do some training" he murmured. After mumuring he saw Grace running.

"Kerin?!? I'm back!" Grace shouted "Must've went out to get something... Might as well get my bag to my room.." She went up the stairs...when is she gonna come down.?? ...when seriously I wanna move on

Kerin groaned "to slow" he said and he sighed "oh Grace you back" he said and he went up stair and he knocked on her door "hey grace you in there?" he asked.

((OOC: Thank ye for the follow :3 ))

Grace who was undergoing Nostalgia very very emotional Nostalgia "Oh sorry... I was just caught up in Nostalgia
.." Grace opened the door and wiped a few tears "How any times have I cried today? 3? Heh Wanna watch that movie now?" She asked Kerin

(OOC: Your welcome)

Kerin pulled her into a hug and he nodded "sure lets go find something on the tv " he said and he held her hand as he walked with her down stairs " Hey those better be tears of joy" he teased and sat beside her on the couch. "hey what kind of movie would you like to see " he asked petting her hair slowly.

Jay finally found the spot for train. He notice there some dummies he could use for training. While training he was getting flashbacks of Weavile training him when he was a Riolu. Jay stopped and sat down on a tree and more tears were coming out ." The most nostalgia feeling I ever had", he said while crying.

((OOC: Last post of today (for me) maybe meh))

Grace smiled at Kerin and went downstairs with him although she picked a random one from a shelf below her Television and jut played it without knowing what it was before it even started she fell asleep on Kerin's Shoulder the "movie" started wait that's not a movie... Its a video of something "Rythmn!" A voice shouted a Girl was holding the camera on top of her brown bonnet was a Kirlia with Red Headphones on "Hey Rythmn! You done with your Music? We should be training right now!" The girl asked "Kirlia!" The Kirlia said in a pleading tone and the girl, In a Blue Hoodie on top of a White Shirt wearing Orange Khakis and Black shoes dropped the phone "Oh my" The phone was recording grass at that point until the Kirlia picked it up and ended it...

Kerin watched the video and he sighed "i guess that was her old trainer...she seemed nice" he sighed and he looked at grace "hmm was grace's pokemon name Rythmn?" he said quietly and he kissed her head softly before he looked down at her "i wonder what happened between them" he sighed and he held his love close and he fell asleep with her in his arms.

Emi's mouth began to water at the large variety of food of drinks found in the kitchen, her large oval orange eyes sparkled at the sight of them. Like with the food in the living room, she just wanted to eat it all, she was so hungry!

The Whimsicott decided against it, instead gathering a little bit of the treats and buns and stealthily stuffing them into her bag. She had looked around before doing so, and once she finished, she sat outside where she was free to let out her long, withdrawn sigh. Her eyes glanced up at the moon that was full and shining beautifully with the stars outside.

Reaching her hand out, she pretended to grab one of those beautiful specs of dust and hold it close to her heart. As if she were a child. "I wonder what's up there..."

After finishing his training he decided to go home. While Jay was walking he saw Emi sitting down and decided to talk to her. He walked up to her and sat next to her and said, "Having deep thought huh."

(OOC: Why am I not getting alerts for this thread!? ;_;)

BIC:
Someone had seen her. A large, rosy pink blush spread across Applejack's face as she was greeted by the girl. She waved, a bit awkwardly, and smiled. "Hi there! I suppose I could... but first, I really should apologize, huh?" As she spoke, Jackie took more and more steps closer to the house she was invited into. "Sorry for staring. I didn't mean to stare, really. I just happened to hear something about a festival. I wanted to ask about it, but I thought it would be super awkward if I knocked on your door and asked, y'know?" The Meowstic girl chuckled, rubbing the back of her neck with a hand.

Now standing by the house's front door, Jackie stopped her walking, bouncing on her feet like an energetic two-year-old. "You sure I can come in? I don't wanna intrude or anything..."

Walter appeared behind Zoe. "They let a person that look as creepy as me in, so why wouldn't they let a normal young girl like you in." He said to Applejack. "And the festival is something that happens once a year to celebrate something. I've never actually went there I can't tell you the details." He said slightly smiling.

Jackie couldn't help but laugh out loud at the Hypno gijinka's words, and she held a hand over her mouth as she calmed down. "That's true, I suppose," she replied, shrugging. She stayed quiet as the general idea and reason behind the festival was explained to her. Nodding in understanding, she looked back to the human girl that had invited her in. "Sounds pretty neat! Anything more you can tell me, mate?" Applejack replied, shifting her weight to her other foot and placing a hand on her hip, head tilted slightly as she strained her ears to hear what she had to say.

(OOC: Why am I not getting alerts for this thread!? ;_;)

BIC:
Someone had seen her. A large, rosy pink blush spread across Applejack's face as she was greeted by the girl. She waved, a bit awkwardly, and smiled. "Hi there! I suppose I could... but first, I really should apologize, huh?" As she spoke, Jackie took more and more steps closer to the house she was invited into. "Sorry for staring. I didn't mean to stare, really. I just happened to hear something about a festival. I wanted to ask about it, but I thought it would be super awkward if I knocked on your door and asked, y'know?" The Meowstic girl chuckled, rubbing the back of her neck with a hand.

Now standing by the house's front door, Jackie stopped her walking, bouncing on her feet like an energetic two-year-old. "You sure I can come in? I don't wanna intrude or anything..."

"Sure! Come on I-AH! How many times have I been scared tonight?" Zoe said Annoyed, startled by Walter "What the heck... EMI" Marc called out because somehow half the food was gone "Chill... I can make some more!"Zoe entered the kitchen once again and the sizzle of a flame was heard shortly after "I'm gonna go get some juice..." Marc followed Zoe into the kitchen

Kerin watched the video and he sighed "i guess that was her old trainer...she seemed nice" he sighed and he looked at grace "hmm was grace's pokemon name Rythmn?" he said quietly and he kissed her head softly before he looked down at her "i wonder what happened between them" he sighed and he held his love close and he fell asleep with her in his arms.

Well it seemed like it ended but It actually was just paused it continued in a cave, The girl was recording many different stones they sparkled and shined reflecting off one another's light to another and another "Kirlia!" The Kirlia picked up a weird rock "Rythmn... That's not a Dusk Stone." The girl took The rock the Kirlia was holding an put it in her bag, The Kirlia went back into the piles of stones and took back a Dawn Stone "Rythmn! Your not a boy you know that!" The girl patted the Kirlia's head and the Kirlia dropped the Dawn Stone "Kirlia!" It said Annoyed "Oh I forgot you don't like that... Heh" The video lagged for quite some time...

Emi had heard Marc's loud shouting from where she was, which happened to be just outside of the house. The Whimsicott had to hold back the temptation to laugh at the tone, placing her rusty messenger bag on her lap and unbuckling it open. In amongst all the food, the thing she was trying to be careful about was resting perfectly fine, leading to her letting out a sigh of relief. Thank Arceus that Eggy's alright! She thought and smiled lightly at the medium blue egg.

Last edited:
Again, Applejack couldn't help but laugh at the antics of the people in this house. Finally agreeing to the offer she was given, the Meowstic girl stepped inside, looking around the interior of the building. "Nice place you have here," she complimented, stepping further inside to follow Zoe and the others. As she walked, she remembered something, and slapped a hand over her forehead as she did so. "Oh man! I never even told you my name, did I?" With a chuckle, she hand on her forehead moved to rub at the back of her neck once again. "I'm Applejack. You can call me Jackie, if you'd like. What might your names be, hm?"

Kerin smiled and he rubbed her head "cute your so adorable human and pokemon...." he said and he continued to watch the clip " so how did Grace become a Gjikan " he whispered and he began to rub Grace's hair and pet her ears. " maybe i can show her my old clips as well.." he winked and he kissed her cheek as he watched the clip, "she must have been a great trainer..." he sighed and he hugged Grace close and he sighed.

After finishing his training he decided to go home. While Jay was walking he saw Emi sitting down and decided to talk to her. He walked up to her and sat next to her and said, "Having deep thought huh."

Emi jumped slightly, closing her bag and glancing over at the Lucario. "Yeah. Guess you wouldn't suspect that with me," She grinned and wore a humble expression, rubbing the back of her neck. "What were you doing? Deep training, perhaps?" She added the word 'deep' jokingly.

"Very funny" He said with smile. " and yes I was training. So what were you thinking about." he said. Jay was wondering what she was thinking."Hey I notice that you look up at the sky, that reminded of me when I was with my dad after training" he said while looking at the starry sky.

"It's a nice night, really peaceful for once so I thought of embracing it," The Whimsicott smiled lightly and looked up at to sky, hearing Jay speak about his dad and training, she couldn't help but be curious. "What was he like?" She asked, hoping not to bother him like she did others

"Well my dad is a Weavile" he said. "He was nice person when you meet him." he said smiling. "But one day I got separate from him when Team Phantom captured me." Jay said trying not to cry.

Emi glanced over and quickly held him close to her, "Don't cry, cause if you do, I'll probably cry too..." She was a pretty emotional person so she didn't want to cry tonight, or any night for that matter. Though she could understand fully how he must have been feeling.

"Thanks for the comfort, but didn't I heard screaming" He said. "Wait a minute Emmi don't tell me you stole half of the food that Zoe made" he said trying not to laugh. "You are just like me when I was younger just stealing food from my dad." he said laughing.

Emi shrugged before laughing with Jay, "I... I was sure that it was only some," She grinned sheepishly before taking out a bun and offered it to him. Guess that explains everything She thought to herself.

"Thank" he said while getting the bun from Emi. "Let see if Marc doesnt kill you for stealing the food" he said while taking a bite of the bread. Also I have more question. What in the bag?" he said while finishing his bread.

Emi sighed, knowing that she wouldn't get out of this safely - may it be Marc killing her or something like that. Opening her rusty bag again she carefully took out a lapis blue egg with a weird looking face doodled onto it. "This is Eggy," A cat-like grin appeared on her features as she realised that this was probably why people called her a weirdo.

"I found it earlier today next to a river near the drop zone..." Emi answered, adding the location as some extra detail. She, too, was clueless as to what could be in the egg but that was all part of the fun in raising it.

"Oh I see" Jay said. "Just be really careful" he said." Also I might be wrong that was one of Team Phantom special exexperiement " Jay said. "Also make sure it doesnt go to the wrong hand."he said with a serious tone.

((OOC: Im back!))

After a while of agonizing sounds the tape popped out on its own. Grace also woke up I mean who can still stay asleep after that! Well I guess Walter probably can but whatever... Grace Yawned for a while her eyes seemed relaxed but immediately widened "Oh I'm sorry I'll go to my room now, you should probably too" She put the tape back in its case.and walked up the stairs meanwhile at Marc and Zoe's House

"Shouldn't all of you get going now its getting pretty late..." Marc looked out the window "Yeah it is but let them leave in their own time..." Zoe replied

Kerin yawned and he nodded " OK " he said and he smiled at her " See you tomorrow "Grace." he said as he walked outside and to his house next door " That was nice maybe tomorrow i'll tell her what she put in " he chuckled and he went inside his home and he went to bed.

((OOC: Heys guys Peachy is back... Sorry that I've been inactive I've completey forgotten about this but I'm starting this up again hope the others can join too! ^^ We're doing a time skip btw))

The next day...

Grcae had overselpt her alarm clock which kept buzzing for 5 minutes until it snoozed itself she would've slept through the entire day if Marc hadn't woken her up by screaming at the window "GRACE STOP SNOOZING" Marc screamed which was heard throughout the entire street "Dude I think you woke everyone else up..." Zoe nudged Marc's arm "Ugh...." Grace squinted her eyes as she fell off her bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up

"So you think she's up?" Zoe asked looking to the window at Grace's house "She should be..." Marc scratched his head "But if she doesn't come down in a couple of minu-" Just as Marc continued Grace opened the door and waved wearing her sling bag whilst yawning "So how do we get to the beach?" Zoe began kicking dirt "Follow me..." Grace yawned again openening her garage and revealing a White Van just then Grace fell asleep on the ground...